6503 Halsey Court 6503 Halsey Court, Austin, TX 78739 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About The Arundel Ensemble

For over twenty years, we have been providing outstanding live music by exemplary pros for events throughout central Texas. We've played for celebrity weddings, Presidents and Congressmen, recorded for the film and game industry, backed up and toured with rock stars and performed for nearly 2,000 weddings - we'd love to play for you!

Experience you can trust ~ quality you can hear

Follow The Arundel Ensemble on

24 Reviews for The Arundel Ensemble

We used a string quartet and a harp for the wedding ceremony and cocktail hour music. Margaret at Arundel was fabulous to work with and very flexible. Our plans had to change due to the weather and she could not have been more accommodating. The music was simply beautiful and added so much to the ambiance we sought to have. These women are amazingly gifted professionals. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Romeo · Married on 07/11/2015

The Ensemble came into the Renaissance Hotel during this last weekend for my vow renewal and the only thing I can use to describe them was outstanding. My wife wanted an ensemble and as the groom I am like OK whatever you want but for to say they were something to be remembered as their music made our vow renewal one that will live forever in our memories. My wife was so happy that she described the ensemble as perfect. A special thanks from Irene and Romeo. I hope your future is prosperous and that you make many other couples as happy you made us during our special event.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Shelley · Married on 10/18/2014

I highly recommend Arundel for your wedding or any other event. Their music is beautiful and the way Margaret conducts business is outstanding. They are profession, on time, reasonably priced, and very responsive to any of your requests. Our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the ensemble and we all could have listened to them for hours. If you want to make the right musical choice, the only one to make is Arundel!

Sent on 10/22/2014

• Thistlewood Manor & Gardens
    Thistlewood Manor & Gardens Mansion Weddings

Spent a whole afternoon at a bridal show by these guys. Pure pleasure! Of course, they are great for weddings and more. We look forward to seeing them more here.

• The Pictures Band
    The Pictures Band Wedding Bands

Arundel performed my my own wedding, so I can vouch they are wonderful!

• The Vista on Seward Hill
    The Vista on Seward Hill Banquet Halls

Lovely entertainment you must go to her web site and listen to her romantic music. A true professional in every sense of the word.

• 6503 Halsey Court, 6503 Halsey Court Austin, 78739 See on map