3818 Avery Woods Ln, Cedar Park, TX 78613 Map · Phone number

About Andrew Grainger, Pianist or Cello & Piano

I am a professional pianist available to come and play the piano at your wedding ceremony or reception. I have been playing for over thirty-five years, and have played at many weddings in and around the Austin area where I live now. I love playing here!

Piano music really adds a sense of sophistication and elegance to a setting, and I'm confident that I can help make any wedding a wonderful occasion. I play a wide variety of music and can also bring an electric piano if necessary. Along with my wife, cellist Annette Eicker, we also offer the wonderful combination of cello and piano or cello solo for ceremonies too!

Please call me: 512 369 2107, or email: andy@austinpianist.com or visit my website: austinpianist.com for more details, including music suggestions for ceremonies and receptions that you can listen to, and which can help you plan the perfect music for your special day.

AndrewatLongCenter
AndrewatPiano2
AndrewinPrivateHome
Andrew Grainger, Pianist or Cello & Piano
A great shot of my hands!
A great shot of my hands!
AndrewatParty
AndrewatLongCenter
AndrewatPiano2
AndrewinPrivateHome

70 Reviews for Andrew Grainger, Pianist or Cello & Piano

Anthonee · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful Music for a Beautiful Memory

I was so fortunate to find Andrew and cellist Annette for my sister's wedding. Contacting him was super easy, and he was very responsive to all my messages, questions, and suggestions. I found a piece of music online for piano and cello that we envisioned for the big day after I transcribed it and arranged some of it around. I sent Andrew the sheet music and it was learned quickly, and sounded absolutely beautiful on the day of the wedding.

The Bride was indecisive about prelude and postlude music so we trusted Andrew and cellist Annette to choose appropriate music from their repertoire and everything sounded lovely.

Doing business was a breeze, payment was easy, I never felt out of the loop, and Andrew always answered my emails the same day they were sent. They arrived early and immediately set up without direction, and I simply could not have been happier. Hire these musicians and you will not be disappointed!

Connor Matthews · Married on 09/15/2018

Everything we wanted and more!

I decided a few weeks before our wedding that I really wanted piano to be part of the ceremony. I played growing up and felt it would make the ceremony more intimate. We were so lucky to find Andrew! He was accommodating, organized (even when I was not), easy-going, reasonable, and most importantly, an amazing piano player. We were able to select songs that were meaningful to us and it truly made the event much more special. I can't recommend Andrew enough for your event!

Eileen · Married on 06/09/2018

Mr. Grainger is a true professional. He was very responsive to my questions, and made many fine suggestions.

On Wedding day, he arrived early, assessed the people, and really set a nice tone during the pre-wedding gathering and during cocktail hour.

It was a pleasure to have Mr. Grainger's talents adding to the joy of that day.

Andrew Grainger, Pianist or Cello & Piano FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 275.00
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Organ, Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Villa Antonia
    Villa Antonia Mansion Weddings

Very talented and professional!

• Events by Jennifer
    Events by Jennifer Wedding Planners

I look forward to our future endeavors!

• 3818 Avery Woods Ln Cedar Park, 78613 See on map