Andrew Grainger, Pianist or Cello & Piano

Andrew Grainger, Pianist or Cello & Piano

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Andrew Grainger, Pianist or Cello & Piano

Piano or Cello & Piano or Cello solo music for weddings, parties and events in Austin, Texas.

I am a professional pianist available to come and play the piano at your wedding ceremony or reception.  I have been playing for over thirty-five years, and have played at many weddings in and around the Austin area where I live now.  I love playing here!

Piano music really adds a sense of sophistication and elegance to a setting, and I'm confident that I can help make any wedding a wonderful occasion.  I play a wide variety of music and can also bring an electric piano if necessary.  Along with my wife, cellist Annette Eicker, we also offer the wonderful combination of cello and piano or cello solo for ceremonies too!

Please call me:  512 369 2107, or email:  andy@austinpianist.com or visit my website: austinpianist.com for more details, including music suggestions for ceremonies and receptions that you can listen to, and which can help you plan the perfect music for your special day.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Austin

66 Reviews for Andrew Grainger, Pianist or Cello & Piano

Andrew was phenomenal. Many guests complimented our pianist choice. He was always quick to respond when I had questions leading up to the Wedding day. I highly recommend his services!

Profile Picture Kristi, 12/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Andy and his cellist play beautifully - the duo made our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour an elegant, magical event! He was responsive and professional to work with throughout the planning process and could play any and all songs I asked him to play. I recommend him highly!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I hired Andrew to play the piano for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour.
The piano is our favorite musical instrument and we are very particular. He did an AMAZING job!
Andrew was very easy to work with and was able to accommodate our music style. We would hire Andrew again and would recommend him for any type of event. He truly played a special role in our event!

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/21/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1354166463111 andrewgraingerplaying
220x220 sq 1354166520693 andrewatparty
220x220 sq 1354166557848 andrewatlongcenter

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Very talented and professional!

I look forward to our future endeavors!

Events