67 Reviews for Andrew Grainger, Pianist or Cello & Piano

67 Andrew Grainger, Pianist or Cello & Piano Reviews

Mr. Grainger is a true professional. He was very responsive to my questions, and made many fine suggestions.

On Wedding day, he arrived early, assessed the people, and really set a nice tone during the pre-wedding gathering and during cocktail hour.

It was a pleasure to have Mr. Grainger's talents adding to the joy of that day.

Profile Picture Eileen, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

Andrew was phenomenal. Many guests complimented our pianist choice. He was always quick to respond when I had questions leading up to the Wedding day. I highly recommend his services!

Profile Picture Kristi, 12/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Andy and his cellist play beautifully - the duo made our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour an elegant, magical event! He was responsive and professional to work with throughout the planning process and could play any and all songs I asked him to play. I recommend him highly!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I hired Andrew to play the piano for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour.
The piano is our favorite musical instrument and we are very particular. He did an AMAZING job!
Andrew was very easy to work with and was able to accommodate our music style. We would hire Andrew again and would recommend him for any type of event. He truly played a special role in our event!

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Andrew played piano at our wedding on 10/7/17 in Georgetown, Texas. He is a beautiful piano player!! We had so many wonderful comments about him from our guest. He was very flexible with me when our ceremony time got changed and he responded to all emails and questions quickly. Andrew made our wedding so special and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a piano player for their special day!

Profile Picture Chanley, 10/7/17, 1 Review
4.3

Annette was very nice and pleasent to work with. My wife and i had no real preference of music so she chose everything for us. She did a great job with so little input from us.

Profile Picture Michael, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Wonderful pianist that brought a lot to my daughter's wedding reception at the Women's Federation Mansion in Austin. It was very enjoyable.

Profile Picture Kate, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Andrew and his wife played at our wedding...Andrew on the piano and his wife on the cello...they were absolutely fabulous...working with us to play all the very special songs we requested...Andrew created an incredible arrangement of all the songs...it was perfect...I would highly recommend Andrew and his wife...they are extremely talented and so very gracious!!!

Profile Picture K, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Andrew played the piano for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour/reception. We can't recommend him highly enough! He was professional, courteous, and helpful throughout the entire process. His fees are completely reasonable for couples who can't break the bank for their wedding. We requested a few specific songs that were a bit off the beaten path and Andrew handled them with ease. Most importantly, the music was beautiful and several of our guests made a point to comment how wonderful it was. You can't go wrong in choosing Andrew to play at your wedding.

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Andy and his wife played piano and cello at my recent wedding at the Driskill in Austin, Texas, and I'd give 6 stars above on everything if it were possible! The ceremony music was standard fare (piano + cello) then Andy played two hours of piano during the cocktail reception prior to dinner (jazz, ragtime, classics).

The music on the day was absolutely gorgeous (as you would expect from someone with 30 years experience!) but almost as important to me was how reactive and helpful Andy was in the build-up to the wedding. From learning obscure new songs for us, to helping organise a soloist at the very last minute - he answered questions very quickly and was helpful beyond anything I expected. Given that I was organising the wedding from abroad with a time zone difference, his help and reactivity were simply invaluable. I worked with nearly a dozen different service providers for my wedding, and he was a standout performer - in both senses of the word! Very, very highly recommended.

Profile Picture Amber, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Andrew (piano) and his wife Annette (cello) provided outstanding music for our wedding. He was very easy to work with via email, and extremely accommodating as to the pieces we selected for the ceremony. Everything went smoothly. We had so many compliments about how beautiful the event was. Andrew and Annette were a huge reason why. We definitely recommend their services.

Profile Picture User7281902, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Andrew was very easy to work with and very professional. I chose a few songs I wanted to include, and just left the rest up to him. He played everything beautifully and it really added so much to the magic of the day. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Annette Eicker provided cello solos for our son's wedding and for the first hour of the reception. Not only is she very gifted musically, she is wonderful to work with! She was even willing to play samples for us via phone so we could hear her style. She has a great repertoire of pieces, and being that our son's bride is Russian, was completely amenable to playing Russian classical music in addition to traditional wedding music and a piece for background during a poetry reading. She was very easy to conduct business with, and she made the entire process easy for us as well. I cannot recommend her highly enough! She truly made our son's wedding special!

Profile Picture Jana, 8/28/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Andrew was amazing. I gathered a list together of songs and he played them without any problems. He went above and beyond for me by contacting my venue personally to see if his speakers were allowed. I had numerous compliments about how elegant the event was and I feel like he added to this effect.

Profile Picture Nichole, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Andrew Grainger was extremely helpful. He was quick to respond and helped me figure out the right music selections for our wedding ceremony and reception. Andrew was booked on our wedding event but was able to schedule in his wife and friend to play our wedding. My husband and I ended up choosing more modern music for the ceremony and they did an amazing job. They arrived ahead of schedule and were extremely talented. I cant thank them enough! Live music is the way to go!! Thank you again!!

Profile Picture Arienne, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I wanted a piano & cello to play Landon Pigg's "Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop" as the song that I walked down the aisle to. Andrew & Annette agreed to arrange the piece for these instruments, and it turned out perfect. They were very professional, easy to work with, and affordable.

It made me a little bit nervous that I could not hear the piece before my wedding day (since I am a musician myself and kind of particular about music), but there was no need to worry. Everyone also said the musicians playing of "Gabriel's Oboe" was the most beautiful thing they had ever heard.

You can trust Andrew to prepare beautiful music for your wedding. You can also trust that if he is not available, he will not leave you hanging, but instead do the professional thing of making arrangements for an equally talented musician to be there for you. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture User6097067, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Thank you, Annette! You were so accommodating with our Beatles playlist request and all of our family commented on how beautiful the cello music was! Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Allie, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Andrew to play the piano during our wedding ceremony as well as the reception. He did a fabulous job!!! From start to finish, Andrew was professional and a joy to work with. He is a skilled musician who plays beautifully. We would definitely recommend his services to a friend.

Profile Picture Alyson, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Andrew was very easy to work with and always responded in a timely manner when coordinating all the music for our catholic wedding ceremony along with our cantor. On our wedding day, I could not have been happier with how everything turned out. The music was absolutely beautiful, even better than I imagined. It was the perfect touch to the perfect day! A huge thank you to Andrew's piano trio!

Profile Picture Karlye, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

For our daughter wedding, we had Andrew and his wife, playing piano and cello. They were so wonderful to work with and music so beautiful at the Driskill Hotel in Austin.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Andrew was great to work with and we'd definitely use him again. Fantastic pianist! Our wedding was outside and he came prepared with the right equipment which made things very easy.

Profile Picture User4842580, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Andrew was professional, reasonably priced and an excellent pianist. He absolutely helped set the tone and mood of our wedding and the reception. I would highly recommend him and would request his services again if and when the opportunity arises.

Profile Picture Heather, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We could not be happier with having Andrew play the ceremony and cocktail hour music for our wedding! He was very easy to work with and met with us a few weeks before the big day so that we could make sure everything was exactly how we wanted. He gave us great suggestions on music and we were happy that he didn't need any instructions at all to play beautifully appropriate music for cocktail hour. He was extremely dependable and professional and even was able to be an accompanist for a soloist on short notice. He definitely helped make our special day perfect!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/26/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I contacted Andrew to provide cello and piano music for our wedding. He as the pianist was already booked that day but was able to arrange his wife and another pianist to play. Andrew was extremely professional and low maintenance. His willingness to go above and beyond to arrange the pair for our wedding made it truly memorable. Thanks Andrew, Annette, and Ben!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We used the Piano and the cello duo together for our ceremony... They were amazing! Everything went so smoothly, i walked down the isle to "a thousand years"!!!!- (which was a dream of mine!:))So happy with everything! They can play many different genres of music! Great variety! Great communication prior to the wedding date. Everything was arranged via email, always super prompt responses. We are very happy we chose Andrew and the cellist for our wedding, we definitely recommend their work!!!!
Devin & Tyler Williams