4801 Sunset Trail, Austin, TX 78745 Map · Phone number

About Chanterelle Duo

The Chanterelle Duo provides music for weddings, parties, and corporate events in Austin, Texas. We are proud to offer free music selection service to all of our clients. You can have as much or as little involvement in the choice of music as you desire... we'll make it easy for you. Not sure where to start? We'll be glad to talk you through what other folks have done, and advise you about what we've found works the best.

Looking for something that's not on our song list? We've played special requests ranging from hymns to rock songs.

Want us to work with your vocalist (or pianist, etc)? We love to collaborate..

Follow Chanterelle Duo on

chanterelle01
chanterellevillaantonia

6 Reviews for Chanterelle Duo

Roxanne · Married on 03/12/2016

Chanterelle Duo was awesome! I am so glad (my now) husband found them. They did an excellent job, they listened to what we wanted for our ceremony. Very responsive and professional, my ceremony was perfect! Thank you so much for make my day special!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Ellie · Married on 07/27/2014

Wow! These guys were awesome, both talented, and smart, such an easy experience. I communicated my desire for something a little different for the processional and recessional music, and they infused a great classical Spanish and some classical Irish songs. It was so seamless, and the whole experience was just beautiful with their music playing for guests.
    I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/05/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2012

Easy to work with, great music. So happy with my ceremony music selection. :)

Sent on 11/27/2012

Chanterelle Duo FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 450.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• 4801 Sunset Trail Austin, 78745 See on map