Lotus Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

Lotus Events is a wedding and event planning company that serves Austin, Texas, and the surrounding area. Owner and event planner, Tara, is passionate about providing couples with a fun, memorable and stress-free wedding planning experience. Energetic, hard working, knowledgeable and flexible, Lotus Events can customize a package that will fit your individual needs and budget.

Experience
Owner Tara attended The University of Texas at San Antonio and received a Bachelor of Science in Interior Design through the school of Architecture. She currently has over six years of experience in the event industry and lends her organization and creativity to helping brides have a wonderful wedding experience.

Lotus events offers event planning services for weddings, social and benefit events. Their most popular package is The Standard, which provides support throughout the month before your wedding and during your wedding day. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultation and vendor referrals
  • Wedding budget management
  • Event décor and design
  • Wedding Checklist
  • Monthly Newsletters
  • Unlimited communication
  • Partial planning
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Tiffany Married on 02/19/2022

Incredible!

Where do I begin... Tara at Lotus Events was INCREDIBLE! She is professional, fun, friendly and extremely detail-oriented. She's easy to get ahold of and she's truly an incredible woman. I feel so blessed to have had her as our day-of event coordinator on our wedding day. She made everything go so smoothly and she went above and beyond to make it all so special. I'm so grateful for her expertise and hard work. I don't know how I would've done it without her. I'd highly recommend her to any bride looking for an amazing wedding planner/coordinator in the Austin area. She's amazing and I can't say enough good things about her!
    Cheyenne Married on 12/30/2021

Amazing beyond words

Tara from Lotus Events was truly amazing as our month-of wedding planner!!! We met Tara at our best friends wedding over a year ago and immediately knew we wanted her at our wedding one day! She was always a phone call/text away during the planning process, she spoke up for us and was the middle man with our venue coordinator, she went and picked up our cake
    morning of wedding so we didn’t have to pay a delivery fee, she had her assistant go and get my veil that I forgot at my HOUSE(25 mins away ) so I could have it for pictures 😭, she made sure we ate at the reception… when the bar line was getting long and she could tell I was stressing about it she immediately went to help, she packed up our getaway car with all of our belongings, she made sure we had FUN… and SO SO much more!!! I can’t say enough good things about Tara.. you know when the guests at your wedding notice how good your planner is you picked a good one!! Highly highly recommend.
    Courtney Married on 11/05/2021

She does it all

Tara is the best of the best. We had her for the month of our wedding and she went to every meeting and is worth every penny. She made it so that our wedding day/night went smoothly... legit nothing went wrong. She did it all. Running around all day helping set up, talking to all the vendors, cueing us when to walk, bussled my dress, the list could go on and on. Not only is she amazing at her job but she is the sweetest soul. Honestly, my whole family won't stop talking about how wonderful she is and how much she helped out for the wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Lotus Events 1
Discount

Need to order your Save The Dates, Invitations, or Programs? Enjoy %25 off Minted Wedding Products when you book Lotus Events! *Original value is subject to change due to package price.

Team

Tara Blackwell
Tara Blackwell
Owner

Hi!

Tara here, Owner/Lead Planner at Lotus Events. With over 6 years of experience in the industry, I am most known for my great communication skills, high energy and passion. My clients are so important to me and I want you to feel comfortable, stress-free and welcome. I offer unlimited communication becuase I truly feel that having a great relationship with your client sets us both up for success! Send me a message today, I'd love to hear from ya!!

Austin Austin, TX, 78745
Location of (Lotus Events)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding