Austin, TX 78746 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Real Weddings 1

About Exodus Sound Company

Exodus Sound Company (formerly Klentzman Entertainment) based in Austin, TX provides DJ and entertainment services all over the United States with weddings, dances, and many other events. Mark and his team bring memorable fun to your event, topped with needed organization. Feel free to browse the website for more info at www.ExodusSound.co

Follow Exodus Sound Company on

Exodus Sound Company 4
Exodus Sound Company 5
  • Ally

Ally Blide · Getting married on 02/04/2021

A memorable DJ and entertainer!!

Mark is hands down the best DJ I've ever seen/heard. I was so incredibly glad he was available for our wedding because I cannot imagine anyone else doing it. My husband asked for very few things for our wedding but Mark was one he was adamant about after seeing him at multiple weddings in the past. Not only does he play the perfect variety of music that you request, he also sings like an angel! Numerous times throughout our wedding I would look around and was shocked to see he was singing in to the mic because I thought it was a song he was playing. He's THAT good. We got so much feedback about how wonderful he was from our guests and he was so accommodating when folks asked him to play certain songs or genres. He was very on top of the prep process with his pre wedding questionnaire and even had a face time session with us a few weeks prior to the wedding to discuss his side of things for the wedding. Do yourself a favor and book Mark asap for your wedding! You won't be disappointed!!

Exodus Sound Company 6
    Exodus Sound Company 7
    Sent on 01/22/2020

Cj ^_^ · Getting married on 05/04/2020

Simply the best

I really can't describe how this company is the best option. They responded very quickly considering their busy schedule, and they never hesitated to answer my questions to ensure I knew exactly what I was going to get with them. They're not only super professional, but they also were genuinely excited to be working with me on what I needed and wanted for my wedding. You don't get cookie cutter services with them, you get tailored services and their expterise. In my humble opinion, there is simply no other option when it comes to DJ and emcee services!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Mandy Donaldson · Married on 01/10/2020

Amazing DJ!

Mark was the best! He kept our guests entertained from arriving to departing. He was EXTREMELY flexible with our timeline whenever I started suffering from low blood sugar and struggled moving around and being active. He provided Top-Notch songs, mics for our officiant and friends that performed a song for us, and emceed spectacularly. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/02/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Exodus Sound Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 2,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Uptown Events & Travel
    Uptown Events & Travel Wedding Planners

We absolutely love working with Mark at Exodus Sound Co! He is such an amazing live musician, a wonderful MC and great DJ. With Mark you get the best of both worlds- live music and a DJ. He is always super friendly and easy to work with day-of. We highly recommend Mark at Exodus!

• Thistlewood Manor & Gardens
    Thistlewood Manor & Gardens Mansion Weddings

Mark is one of our favorites here. He and his guys are more than just DJs, but fantastic entertainers that your guests will love without taking the spotlight off you. He is a wonderful person to work with and friend!

• Rachael Hall Photography
    Rachael Hall Photography Wedding Photographers

Mark Klentzman is amazing--the best DJ I've ever seen at a wedding, and I cover about 20 +/- a year. Not only did he keep music playing smoothly and seamlessly, but he engages his audience, even singing numbers (and he's good!) and getting down on the dance floor (along with his lovely wife) to lead the guests in dance numbers. I've seen too many so-so or just plain bad DJ's, but Mark is a sure bet for your wedding.

• Austin, 78746 See on map