Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Exodus Sound Company

The best mix of live music and DJ!

Exodus Sound Company (formerly Klentzman Entertainment) based in Austin, TX provides DJ and entertainment services all over the United States with weddings, dances, and many other events. Mark and his team bring memorable fun to your event, topped with needed organization. Feel free to browse the website for more info at  www.ExodusSound.co

Categories: Wedding DJ

Do-Not-Play List (13)
Sound/PA System (13)
Uplighting (12)
Liability Insurance (1)

I can't say enough great things about Mark! Booking Mark as our DJ was truly was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! He was a joy to work with, and is so receptive in working with you to plan out the best reception possible. He not only helped our ceremony & cocktail hour run smoothly, but he was also a wonderful MC and helped keep our dance floor going all night long! We received SO many compliments from guests about how much they enjoyed Mark. He is so talented, and really makes the reception even more special! Definitely get him booked. You will be so happy you did!

Profile Picture Carly, 8/11/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joey was awesome, great energy. Our guests loved the live/dj combination. He was just a perfect fit for our wedding.

Profile Picture Cindy, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We hired Exodus Sound primarily for the dinner music and DJ-ing during the reception. Doing so truly glammed up our wedding experience. Mark's live music for the dinner was heavenly, and he artfully took care of introducing our bridal party and ourselves at the reception. We kicked it off with some swing dances before we went outside for a breather.
The last hour of our wedding truly summed up our experience with Exodus Sound. Mark sang "Unchained Melody" for our last couple's dance of the evening, and as Jason and I turned a corner, I noticed three of my friends just gawking at him with stunned and awed expressions. And just before we left the chapel to head to our AirBnB, Mark came up to us and gave us a terrific group bear hug, looking as excited for us as our own mothers did. It felt like we had gained a new best friend.

Due to our lighting needs, Mark also provided an uplighting service to us at a cost-effective rate. Some of our pictures came out so beautifully simply because of the lights he chose.

We loved working Exodus Sound, and probably will do so again.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/21/18, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1465933085365 marcyzach0843 u
220x220 sq 1465933136607 wedding photos 4.18.15 446 u

2 VIDEOS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
We absolutely love working with Mark at Exodus Sound Co! He is such an amazing live musician, a wonderful MC and great DJ. With Mark you get the best of both worlds- live music and a DJ. He is always super friendly and easy to work with day-of. We highly recommend Mark at Exodus!

Mark is one of our favorites here. He and his guys are more than just DJs, but fantastic entertainers that your guests will love without taking the spotlight off you. He is a wonderful person to work with and friend!

Mark Klentzman is amazing--the best DJ I've ever seen at a wedding, and I cover about 20 +/- a year. Not only did he keep music playing smoothly and seamlessly, but he engages his audience, even singing numbers (and he's good!) and getting down on the dance floor (along with his lovely wife) to lead the guests in dance numbers. I've seen too many so-so or just plain bad DJ's, but Mark is a sure bet for your wedding.

Mark was great .. He made the wedding reception.. Sang beautifully and everone loved him.. I hope he comes here often as our DJ .. He was totally professional ..

Mark, you rock when it comes to doing what you do! So when it came time for my wedding I knew I had to hire you from the wedding we worked together the year prior! Never had I seen an entertainer so cool and so ready to energize the guests! Can't wait for my wedding!

Austin, TX 78746   See On Map