Austin, TX 78746 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Real Weddings 1

About Exodus Sound Company

Exodus Sound Company (formerly Klentzman Entertainment) based in Austin, TX provides DJ and entertainment services all over the United States with weddings, dances, and many other events. Mark and his team bring memorable fun to your event, topped with needed organization. Feel free to browse the website for more info at www.ExodusSound.co

Follow Exodus Sound Company on

Exodus Sound Company 2
Exodus Sound Company 3

Cj ^_^ · Getting married on 05/04/2020

Simply the best

I really can't describe how this company is the best option. They responded very quickly considering their busy schedule, and they never hesitated to answer my questions to ensure I knew exactly what I was going to get with them. They're not only super professional, but they also were genuinely excited to be working with me on what I needed and wanted for my wedding. You don't get cookie cutter services with them, you get tailored services and their expterise. In my humble opinion, there is simply no other option when it comes to DJ and emcee services!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Yasmine

Yasmine Bargoti · Married on 07/07/2019

Best DJ you can find

One of the first names I heard when I started planning my wedding was "Mark the DJ". Every venue I toured suggested him and so did my wedding planner, so of course I had to check him out. First of all, Mark is not just a DJ- he is a DJ who ALSO plays the piano and sings. He is a DJ who takes time to get to know you as a couple and listens to your every request. Mark made our complicated, multi-cultural wedding come to life. He mixed our entrance songs into a traditional Arabic dance song seamlessly. Throughout the night he serenaded the crowd with his Justin Timberlake-esque voice and kept people on the dance floor for LITERALLY the entire night til exit. Mark was so pleasant to work with, affordable, and overall a hit! We are so grateful for him making our wedding LIT!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Exodus Sound Company 4
    Exodus Sound Company 5

Ali Saladin · Married on 05/04/2019

Just Amazing

Let's be honest. If you dont know who "Mark The DJ" is, you are missing out! Perfect mix of live music and a DJ. Mark is SO welcoming, friendly, professional, and is one of the best huggers you will ever meet! Mark was the NUMBER ONE most talked about part of our wedding - he is THAT impressive. At one point I was dancing along to a song only to look up and realize he was singing rather than playing a track. I cannot speak higher of his talent.

His attention to detail did not go unnoticed. My dad referenced a song we used to dance to during his toast and Mark had it playing by the time he finished. Such an amazing touch that meant a lot!

I am still getting compliments and "where did you find him?!" comments. Book him...now!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Exodus Sound Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00

Real Weddings

• Uptown Events & Travel
    Uptown Events & Travel Wedding Planners

We absolutely love working with Mark at Exodus Sound Co! He is such an amazing live musician, a wonderful MC and great DJ. With Mark you get the best of both worlds- live music and a DJ. He is always super friendly and easy to work with day-of. We highly recommend Mark at Exodus!

• Thistlewood Manor & Gardens
    Thistlewood Manor & Gardens Mansion Weddings

Mark is one of our favorites here. He and his guys are more than just DJs, but fantastic entertainers that your guests will love without taking the spotlight off you. He is a wonderful person to work with and friend!

• Rachael Hall Photography
    Rachael Hall Photography Wedding Photographers

Mark Klentzman is amazing--the best DJ I've ever seen at a wedding, and I cover about 20 +/- a year. Not only did he keep music playing smoothly and seamlessly, but he engages his audience, even singing numbers (and he's good!) and getting down on the dance floor (along with his lovely wife) to lead the guests in dance numbers. I've seen too many so-so or just plain bad DJ's, but Mark is a sure bet for your wedding.

• Austin, 78746 See on map