Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Exodus Sound Company

The best mix of live music and DJ!

Exodus Sound Company (formerly Klentzman Entertainment) based in Austin, TX provides DJ and entertainment services all over the United States with weddings, dances, and many other events. Mark and his team bring memorable fun to your event, topped with needed organization. Feel free to browse the website for more info at  www.ExodusSound.co

Categories: Wedding DJ

Do-Not-Play List (10)
Sound/PA System (10)
Uplighting (10)
Liability Insurance (1)

My guests raved about Mark from the first note he played, and it was with good reason! Mark was more than a DJ (and not only because he's also an amazingly talented singer who sang some of our favorites during the reception) - he felt like one of our good friends. He did a great job getting to know us and our style, he played the perfect balance of requests and party favorites, and he kept the timeline moving perfectly. It was a spectacular party, thanks to Mark, and all of our work leading up to the wedding was handled thoroughly and professionally. He asked all the right questions (but not too many) to make sure that our wedding day lived up to our vision, and his fun style and amazing signing voice took it above and beyond.

Profile Picture Marcie, 2/18/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

If I could give more stars I would. There are honestly no words to describe how great Mark was. Here are a few highlights -

-Mark/Exodus Sound is extremely professional. From the initial meeting to the day of, he was always available for questions and always provided a fast response.
-They truly care about making your day perfect.
-Mark is so talented. I had never heard of a DJ that also sings, and was honestly hesitant at first. But don't be - he is absolutely amazing. There was one point at our wedding where he was singing and my dad interrupted because he thought it was a pre-recorded song. Everyone at the wedding was blown away. It was also the first wedding where people were dancing even before dinner started.
-He keeps everyone on the dance floor and knew how to appeal to different crowds at our wedding
-Afterwards I have had so many people say how fun our wedding was and I attribute that to Mark. The main feedback I received about our wedding was "Your DJ was the best I have ever seen"

Like I said, the above doesn't even begin to showcase how wonderful Mark is as a DJ. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know that is planning their wedding or any other event that requires a DJ. Thank you so much, Mark. We both hope that we can work with you again in the future :)

Profile Picture DAni, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

This is your DJ if you want a personalized service: not merely a disk spinner, he plays piano, sings, leads the dances, and plays Billie Holiday in a soft volume when a first-grader wanted to serenade the crowd. We requested a mix of American songbook and 80s and he delivered, keeping our guests engaged throughout the evening. He was flexible in the lead-up to the event with song requests and meet-ups. I can't imagine our ceremony and reception going nearly as well without him. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Daniel, 12/29/17, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1465933085365 marcyzach0843 u
220x220 sq 1465933136607 wedding photos 4.18.15 446 u

2 VIDEOS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
We absolutely love working with Mark at Exodus Sound Co! He is such an amazing live musician, a wonderful MC and great DJ. With Mark you get the best of both worlds- live music and a DJ. He is always super friendly and easy to work with day-of. We highly recommend Mark at Exodus!

Mark is one of our favorites here. He and his guys are more than just DJs, but fantastic entertainers that your guests will love without taking the spotlight off you. He is a wonderful person to work with and friend!

Mark Klentzman is amazing--the best DJ I've ever seen at a wedding, and I cover about 20 +/- a year. Not only did he keep music playing smoothly and seamlessly, but he engages his audience, even singing numbers (and he's good!) and getting down on the dance floor (along with his lovely wife) to lead the guests in dance numbers. I've seen too many so-so or just plain bad DJ's, but Mark is a sure bet for your wedding.

Mark was great .. He made the wedding reception.. Sang beautifully and everone loved him.. I hope he comes here often as our DJ .. He was totally professional ..

Mark, you rock when it comes to doing what you do! So when it came time for my wedding I knew I had to hire you from the wedding we worked together the year prior! Never had I seen an entertainer so cool and so ready to energize the guests! Can't wait for my wedding!

Events