9405 Doliver Dr., Austin, TX 78748 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 36
  • Pricing

About 3 of Cups Weddings & Events

Are you looking for a good match for your unique personality? Do you want to feel a personal connection with your Planner? Do you want to be both hands-on and also be able to trust you're taken care of, so you can let go and enjoy your BIG DAY? 3 Of Cups Events may be the right fit for YOU!

@3OfCupsEvents connects with the classic to the eccentric, (non)traditional, and LGBTQ+ clientele. In addition to on-site Day Of Coordination, 3 Of Cups Weddings + Events offers different level packages that include collaborative planning meetings between client and Planner to ensure the Day Of Timeline, Vendor and Venue Contracts, and Layout plans are solid. Also check out 3 Of Cups Design + Florals for additional services.

Follow 3 of Cups Weddings & Events on

Videos 1 vídeo

27 Reviews for 3 of Cups Weddings & Events

• Marianne

Marianne Nepsund · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Getting married? You need 3 of Cups!

My husband and I were married in April of 2019 at the Umlauf Sculpture Garden. When we were looking for a coordinator, we knew that the main challenges we faced with our wedding planning process were 1. We don’t live in Texas and 2. Our venue has a limited set-up window day-of. In addition to having experience with weddings at our venue, it was also important to us that our coordinator be creative, open-minded and detail-oriented. My husband and I are both trained as architects and we treated wedding planning like a design project. The most successful projects are the ones where your consultants / vendors are like-minded collaborators rather than just “hired guns” and 3 of Cups was the perfect match for us in this respect.
    Jessica gave us room to be creative while helping us set realistic expectations for our ideas. She came up with the idea to do a tortilla toss for our exit since we had tacos at our dinner reception, which everyone loved! We also utilized 3 of Cups Floral + Design services, who completely knocked it out of the park with their gorgeous arrangements (probably still my favorite aspect of our wedding - shoutout to Coley who did all this while pregnant with TWINS). We used the 3 of Cups sound engineer and then added on a professional DJ for the dancing, an option which helped save us some cash and allowed us to be in control of our dinner and cocktail hour music.

Jessica’s flexible tiered packages worked out great for us and she was always conscious of our budget. Her collaborative remote planning sessions were incredibly efficient and FUN! Having a shared Google Doc was perfect for keeping everyone connected and accountable even from afar. I always breathed a sign of relief whenever we hung up the phone at the end of a session because I knew we were in good hands. Day of, Jessica had all the vendors in position at the starting line to set up in the allotted time. I really appreciated that she made sure my husband and I had a moment to ourselves to be alone and stuff our faces with QUESO (did you know you need queso at your wedding? You do.) The 3 of Cups team handled all of our details beautifully, following our obsessive architectural diagrams and problem-solved on the spot gracefully. Jessica was also wonderful with all our family - my dad to this day talks about how great she is whenever we talk about wedding day memories. She is an absolute joy to work with and I would recommend 3 of Cups to everyone.

Sent on 05/03/2020

3 of Cups Weddings & Events's reply:

Dear Marianne,

I've been thinking about you, Mike, and your Dad (haha)! I am so happy to hear that your wedding day memories are filled with all the good feels. You made UMLAUF look spectacular! I will be sure to let Coley know how much you loved her floral designs.... and it is impressive that she was able to pull it off while pregnant with her twins, haha! And I'm so glad that we were able to make your party awesome with the 3 Of Cups In-House Sound + DJ services. I can't believe it's already been a year since we were all together at UMLAUF for your wedding.

For you to consider Coley and I to be "like-minded collaborators" is truly and honor, which speaks to the core of our approach to working with our clients. I too enjoyed our collaborative virtual planning meetings together. I especially appreciated your Architectural drawings of the wedding decor setup and all of the beautifully curated designs that only a pair of highly imaginative Architects could create for their own wedding. It helped me to see and understand every inch of the perfect day you had envisioned. I'm so happy that we were able to be a a part of making your dream wedding a reality.

Your feedback about the long-distance planning meetings is so pertinent to our current situation with covid19 quarantine. As of late, I've converted all meetings to ZOOM screen-share sessions. It's reassuring to know that 3 Of Cups clients enjoy the process and that we are able to achieve planning a wedding through virtual meetings.

I hope you, Mike, and your dad get to enjoy some queso (virtually for now) and continue to reminisce about your wedding day for years to come. Thanks for having 3 Of Cups! We wish you and your family all the good feels!

Cheers,
    Jessica

Sara · Getting married on 07/10/2020

LOVE 3 of Cups!

My husband Michael and I got married in October 2019 at the Sanctuary. We wanted everything about our wedding to feel personal, like a representation of us and our love. On top of that, we wanted the process to be fun and enjoyable. And lastly, we really wanted to feel like we were getting the biggest bang for our buck. I feel like we accomplished all of these things and so much more! 3 of Cups was instrumental in ensuring that we chose vendors that provided high quality services at affordable prices -- from the food, to the DJ, to the rentals, to the lighting, we truly had the best quality without breaking the bank. Jess from 3 of Cups also did a wonderful job guiding us through the planning process and making sure we thought about all of the little details. On the day of the wedding, she was a breath of fresh air amidst the inevitable nerves. Jess is fun, easygoing, stylish, personable, and organized. She has become one of our closest friends. We absolutely loved our wedding day and wouldn't have changed a thing. I can't recommend the 3 of Cups team more!

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Alana

Alana · Married on 11/30/2019

3 of Cups was amazing!

Going with 3 of Cups was one of the best decisions my husband and I made with our wedding. Jessica's organization, professionalism, and laid-back vibe instantly made us feel like we were in good hands. With both of us working in education, budget was something for us to be mindful of throughout planning. Jessica was able to point us in the direction of some amazing vendors within our price range that she had already had positive experiences working with in the past. We felt like we were so supportive and understood after all three of our (extremely productive!) pre-wedding meetings. Aside from obviously helping us with day-of details (i.e., schedule, vendors, decor), Jessica also helped put my anxiety at ease whenever I got stressed out by the wonderful world of wedding planning/drama. On our actual wedding day, my husband and I were both blown away by how smoothly everything went and how well Jessica and her assistant kept the show running. It was wild watching this insanely detailed Google doc we had created with 3 of Cups come to life. We also utilized 3 of Cups sound engineering services and it was amazing. We were able to plan our own playlists for the entire wedding, which was something that was important to me from the very beginning, and George (the sound engineer and Jessica's husband) did a great job at making everything sound seamless and sticking to our musical taste there were gaps to fill. He was also super sweet and professional, which came as no surprise after working with Jessica. Overall, we could not be happier with 3 of Cups and would absolutely recommend them to anyone getting married in the Austin area. Honestly, I'm eager for any of my Austin friends to get engaged just so I can recommend 3 of Cups.

Sent on 01/06/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

3 of Cups Weddings & Events Pricing

3 of Cups Weddings & Events Price Rates

3 of Cups Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 80.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Bells of Bliss Photography Wedding Photographers

We worked with Jessica Ryan of 3 of cup Weddings & Events at Natasha & Vijay's Wedding in Oct. We were so amazed with the decor and the little details that were done by them. Timeline and to make sure everthing goes on time was perfectly managed. We loved working with them and looking forward to do more work together in future.

• The Sanctuary Event Space Rooftop Weddings

Director of Events (Jessica Ryan) with 3 Of Cups Weddings + Events coordinates weddings and produces Open House Events at The Sanctuary Event Space. 3 Of Cups works collaboratively with clients to design layouts at the venue, develop Day Of timelines, and staff weddings and events with services available, such as Sound/DJ, Lighting, Day Of Staff for setup/breakdown, etc. With a strong understanding for how to best utilize the venue and good standing relationships with amazing vendors, 3 Of Cups achieves the goal of creating beautiful personalized events from the practical to the whimsical elements entailed in planning and executing a successful wedding/event at The Sanctuary Event Space.

• Oh Happy Day Booth Photo Booths

3 of Cups has such a passion for what they do, and it is infectious! It is so easy to see how invested they are in their clients and how they strive to make each and every event special!

• 9405 Doliver Dr. Austin, 78748 See on map
    Location of (3 of Cups Weddings & Events)