9405 Doliver Dr., Austin, TX 78748 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 36
  • Pricing

About 3 of Cups Weddings & Events

Are you looking for a good match for your unique personality? Do you want to feel a personal connection with your Planner? Do you want to be both hands-on and also be able to trust you're taken care of, so you can let go and enjoy your BIG DAY? 3 Of Cups Events may be the right fit for YOU!

@3OfCupsEvents connects with the classic to the eccentric, (non)traditional, and LGBTQ+ clientele. In addition to on-site Day Of Coordination, 3 Of Cups Weddings + Events offers different level packages that include collaborative planning meetings between client and Planner to ensure the Day Of Timeline, Vendor and Venue Contracts, and Layout plans are solid. Also check out 3 Of Cups Design + Florals for additional services.

Follow 3 of Cups Weddings & Events on

3 of Cups Weddings & Events 3
3 of Cups Weddings & Events 4
  • Erin Adair

Erin Adair · Married on 11/09/2019

the greatest gift we didn't know we needed.

5 stars!! Hiring the team at 3 of Cups was the greatest gift we didn’t know we needed. Being an overly organized & meticulous person, I believed I could manage the execution of our event with the help of a few friends and family members. Add in the unexpected (yet expected) wedding drama and we were forced to change venues a few months before our big day and one of the requirements of our new venue was that we have an official event planner or day of coordinator on-site the day of.

After reaching out to several different coordinators I instantly knew 3 of Cups would be our pick the moment I saw Jessica’s smiling face on their website. During our first meeting, I cried a lot (wedding drama) and she listened to me with compassion and immediately began offering solutions & support.

It was important to me that I had control of the design, details & overall planning of our wedding. It was an experience that I wanted to have and lessons that I wanted to learn, both the easy & the hard way. Jessica let me do my thing, right up to the point where I needed help. And she was there, again, with solutions. Most importantly, she was patient and kind with me while I struggled to find the point where I needed to ask for help.

I was given contact information for several different vendors that were a dream to work with, all of them close with the team at 3 of Cups, all of them professional, willing to accommodate our slightly non-traditional ideas & incredibly skilled at their craft.

On the day of, I stepped back and was truly given the opportunity to be present in the moment with our friends & family. I had confidence in the communication we’ve had from all of our meetings, walk throughs, the rehearsal and every detail was perfect. And when I threw a few curve balls on a whim into the timeline, Sioux & Kaitlyn went with the flow.

What was most important to us is that we felt heard, supported & that these ladies truly cared about the experience that we had. They worked HARD and it showed by how Doug & I had no care in the world other than the dance floor!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Patrick Dolan · Married on 11/03/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

3 of Cups waa wonderful to work with; our wedding would not have been possible without their organization and guidance. They are comprehensive, professional, and dedicated, and will guarantee a wonderful and stress-free day!

3 of Cups was fantastic, but special mention must go to Jessica; far and away. Whether it was rescheduling at the last minute, keeping us organized in the scramble of the final two weeks, or ensuring a flawless event on the day itself, Jessica handled everything with skill and grace.

Even when our officiant was caught in horrible traffic, Jessica rose to the occasion and did such a good job as the speaker and officiant that no one noticed the difference. We are truly indebted to Jessica and 3 of Cups for making our wedding into one of the best days of our lives.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Tracey R Wallace · Married on 12/01/2018

100% 3 of Cups is the BEST

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful, easy, and not a single step was missed. As much as my wife an myself might like to think we did the hard work to make sure that happened, it was all Jess. My wife is a nurse with an ever-changing schedule. I work at a tech start-up, which often requires late nights and travel for conference and speaking sessions. Jess was so insanely flexible with us in timing our meetings, as well as so helpful in level setting our expectations on vendor costs (and fighting for us!), and recommending vendors where we didn’t already have expectations. Jess has also seemingly worked with *everyone* in the industry in Austin, and is so well connected. As a result, she knows exactly how folks work, how to breeze through contracts and find any holes, and can quickly envision exactly what the day will look like and how it will flow.

We’ve gotten SO many comments from friends and family about the wedding — how beautiful it was, how fun it was, how eaassyyyy it was. It was our vision, but Jess made it come to life and not on an insanely high budget. Thank you thank you thank youuuu for everything, Jess. It’s our absolutely favorite day of our lives so far, and you were critical in it coming to life.

If you need help, guidance, ideas, whateverrrr - Jess is your girl. Don’t even think twice. She’ll keep you organized. She’ll keep the vendors organized. She’ll even keep family organized. And, she’ll become a friend throughout the process. All the possible wins!

Sent on 04/09/2019

3 of Cups Weddings & Events Pricing

3 of Cups Weddings & Events Price Rates

3 of Cups Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 80.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Bells of Bliss Photography
    Bells of Bliss Photography Wedding Photographers

We worked with Jessica Ryan of 3 of cup Weddings & Events at Natasha & Vijay's Wedding in Oct. We were so amazed with the decor and the little details that were done by them. Timeline and to make sure everthing goes on time was perfectly managed. We loved working with them and looking forward to do more work together in future.

• The Sanctuary Event Space
    The Sanctuary Event Space Rooftop Weddings

Director of Events (Jessica Ryan) with 3 Of Cups Weddings + Events coordinates weddings and produces Open House Events at The Sanctuary Event Space. 3 Of Cups works collaboratively with clients to design layouts at the venue, develop Day Of timelines, and staff weddings and events with services available, such as Sound/DJ, Lighting, Day Of Staff for setup/breakdown, etc. With a strong understanding for how to best utilize the venue and good standing relationships with amazing vendors, 3 Of Cups achieves the goal of creating beautiful personalized events from the practical to the whimsical elements entailed in planning and executing a successful wedding/event at The Sanctuary Event Space.

• Oh Happy Day Booth
    Oh Happy Day Booth Photo Booths

3 of Cups has such a passion for what they do, and it is infectious! It is so easy to see how invested they are in their clients and how they strive to make each and every event special!

• 9405 Doliver Dr. Austin, 78748 See on map