In Her Shoes Coordination Reviews

65 | Austin, TX

65 Reviews for In Her Shoes Coordination

65 In Her Shoes Coordination Reviews

Carly · Married on 08/11/2018

Lindsay was a fantastic choice for our month-of-coordinator! She helped coordinate all the vendors, prep our timeline, keep things running smoothly, set up all day-of decor, and answered all of our questions throughout the planning process! She truly knows her stuff, and makes the month-of & day-of so much more enjoyable for the bride and groom and their families. We also used Lindsay as our travel agent for our honeymoon, and she helped us plan the most amazing week in Hawaii! Definitely would recommend Lindsay to anyone getting married in the Austin area.

Sharon · Married on 01/28/2018

I can't say enough about Lindsay with In Her Shoes Coordination. This girl is amazing!
    Her kindness and professionalism was absolutley incredible. Even our other vendors commented on how well she executed the wedding plans and how easy she was to work with. Our florist stated than in 35 years of doing weddings she had never seen a wedding coordinator, that handled her business so well and was so kind about it. I would highly recommend Lindsay! I'm wanting to plan another gathering just so I can hire her again! She's a jewel!

Kunal · Married on 06/04/2017

I worked with Lindsay for planning my Indian wedding. She was MAGNIFICENT!

Throughout the wedding planning process, she kept everything moving forward, kept great records, and was an absolute wizard during wedding weekend. She's responsive and answered all our questions in a timely fashion. She also knows all the ins and outs of different vendors to work with.

Not only is she professional and great at her job, she's a pleasure to work with. She's nice to deal with and a pleasure to interact with.

Highly recommend her for any wedding planning needs!

Carson · Married on 06/03/2017

Ally Hardage was my fairy godmother on my wedding day. The day was perfect. Nothing went wrong. She took care of everything on the day of my wedding and it was awesome because no one was stressed. She created a timeline for the day and we stayed on time throughout the day; everyone knew what was happening and when. Ally is very organized and efficient but most of all she is such a sweet person and a joy to work with.

judith · Married on 05/26/2017

As the mother of the bride I found IN HER SHOES to be Amazing! Lindsay was so professional. She immediately "clicked" with my daughter and I and knew just how to guide us towards the right people to make the weekend memorable. The stylist, florist, photographer, transportation, linens, entertainment and places to shop for dresses were "on target". She respected our budget and made it all work. I was thrilled to be able to "stay calm" and enjoy the entire experience. Guests are still telling me how much they enjoyed everything and frankly....we owe much of the compliments to Lindsay!

Karla · Married on 04/29/2017

Hands down the best decision we made for our wedding was getting Krystal Wigfield as our wedding planner. She was absolutely fantastic. Her services included budgeting, researching and booking all the vendors, all of the timelines, day of coordination, managing all the payments and SO SO much more. She enabled us to make decisions quickly and then she managed all the details. She provided fantastic advice and always made us feel comfortable with our decisions. She was so personable and professional and extremely organized. Her day of execution was impeccable, and we had so many guests compliment us about her, at both the rehearsal and the wedding. She went above and beyond to make our wedding weekend perfect. I would HIGHLY recommend Krystal. I honestly don't know what we would have done without her.

Kristen · Married on 04/15/2017

Lindsay is incredible!! She is super sweet and very easy to work with. Lindsay is very detail-oriented and had our big day planned down to the minute. She has great working relationships with SO many vendors. My mom and I were able to relax and enjoy the day knowing that Lindsay had everything under control. She also kept a full beverage in my husband and I's hand the whole night! :) We highly recommend Lindsay!

Margaret · Married on 11/25/2016

Emily with In Her Shoes is highly recommended by this Mother of the Bride. Our investment in day of coordination by In Her Shoes was the best decision we made in wedding planning. Emily was well organized, a good communicator, and demonstrated great care for the bride and groom and all our guests throughout planning, set up, flow of the event and clean up. Having Emily and Lacy available to us on the day of the event really helped us enjoy the experience. Our guests are saying the wedding was the best they ever attended and In Her Shoes deserves much of the credit for that.

Roxanne · Married on 09/04/2016

I cannot sing enough accolades of my experience working with Ally! Shortly after being engaged I'd reached out to IHS for coordinating services for my Sept. nuptials. Fast-forward five months to mid-July, when I woke up from a dead sleep with the realization between all my planning, work and traveling I'd never actually nailed down a key piece...my coordinator! I was panicked and reached back out to IHS to see if they could [still] accommodate my Sept. 4th Labor Day brunch wedding. I met with Ally a few days later and was able to seamlessly turn over everything I had done up to that point. Ally took it from there and the end result was even more than I could've imagined!

When my DJ was a no-show, she arranged for our band to arrive early and when our DJ did finally show up, he went on as originally planned, and the band followed as originally planned. We had a music-heavy event with mariachis queued to play as soon as we said I Do, and through cocktail hour, a DJ during brunch and a band for the remainder of the reception so there were a lot of tricky moving parts; Ally never even batted an eye at taking that on!

The best part...I had NO IDEA anything wasn't going as planned. Ally took care of everything as to ensure I enjoyed every moment of our special day. Then when our get-a-way care had to cancel due to being sick; Ally again stepped in and started making calls and sending out texts to get something arranged. At no point during the day did my husband or I have to worry about a single thing - which is exactly what we'd hoped for.

Communication was good, emails timely and Ally was absolutely able to pull the vision from my head and put it into my event. I couldn't have asked for a more magical experience!! ♥

Courtney · Married on 04/30/2016

I would recommend Lindsay Blackwell to anyone planning a wedding. Working full-time and being extremely detail-oriented, Lindsay has made this whole wedding planning thing so easy for me. She schedules appointments, has great connections with various venders, she is very friendly and professional, the list goes on and on. You cannot beat In Her Shoes Coordination, I am so thankful I have her on my team because I feel like my wedding day will go very smoothly which will help me be able to enjoy it more.

Update:

My wedding day went so smoothly thanks to Lindsay, everything was on time and my family absolutely loved her. She is amazing at what she does and I truly have enjoyed working with her. She kept me calm and handled any and all issues that arose during wedding week. She was the only reason I was able to 100% enjoy my wedding instead of worrying about guests and the timeline. The whole event went by and everyone enjoyed themselves. Thank you so much Lindsay, I could not have had my dream wedding without you.

Norma · Married on 04/14/2016

Reviewed On 4/30/2016 Norma G.
    Ally is an EXCELLENT Day Coordinator
    I am the mother of the bride and I have been planning our daughter's wedding since day one. It was difficult for me to let someone else take over. We hired Ally on the recommendation of our daughter. Therefore, I could actually enjoy the wedding and it was the best decision ever. The wedding was flawless and everything was taken care by Ally which made me stress free and able to sit back, laugh, and enjoy family and friends thru out the evening. Kudos to Ally for a perfect job and make this day so memeorable for us. This company deserves a rating of 10 overall in our book. We highly recommend this business to everyone who wants to have a perfect wedding. Ally you are the BEST!!!!!

Drew · Married on 04/09/2016

Lindsay was absolutely great. We planned our wedding from out of state and Lindsay made everything so easy. She was extremely professional and had a keen attention to detail. We could not have been more pleased and we were happy to have worked with her. We highly recommended Lindsay and In Her Shoes to couples looking for a great and experienced coordinator.

Wow! The best wedding planning move I ever made was hiring In Her Shoes as my day-of coordinator. Ally actually stepped in about a month from the wedding and we were in contact almost every day. It was the closest thing to having a worker elf to help with everything. Seriously she saved me SO much stress and time that I could not have handled. She also has done so many weddings that she doesn't get flustered or stressed or confused about the details and that is HUGELY helpful. She was also a joy to communicate with and to have at our wedding. Thank you so much, Ally!

Lauren's · Married on 11/14/2015

Lindsay and Ally made our wedding day so completely stress free. We had some minor problems pre-ceremony as well as one prob

Samantha · Married on 10/10/2015

I have to admit that if it were not for my wedding venue requiring a day-of coordinator, I might not have worked with one at all. But I'm super glad that I did. Last year, I was a bridesmaid twice. I saw two very different weddings. One had a coordinator and one did not. I saw what it was like to have someone telling you when everything needed to start, where to be, what was next, and to have all of the vendors ask the coordinator questions at one wedding, and the exact opposite at the other. So I was actually pretty eager to find a coordinator when the venue told me their requirement.

When my mother and I met with In Her Shoes at the initial consultation, Lindsay and Emily were friendly, we talked easily with them, and they answered all of our questions. Emily was assigned as my coordinator and a month out from my wedding, she got back in touch and we began the final planning process.

Emily was great and easy to communicate with, and I mostly did so by e-mail. She put together the ceremony plan, the venue layout, and after giving her all of my vendors' information, she took over communication with them in the last few weeks. She drew up the timeline and sent it to them. And for a small fee, Emily said they could include rental pickup and returns, such as picking up my table linens and chalkboard, and then returning them the next Monday. It was a relief to have someone take care of the rental returns on Monday, seeing as how the groom and I would then be on honeymoon.

Emily did a great job and I was so happy to be able to just enjoy our big day and let Emily handle the details. Thanks Emily!

Melissa · Married on 10/10/2015

Best Day Of Coordinator!! Allyson had her work cut out for her when the big day arrived as some of my vendors failed to provide everything they agreed to. She worked so hard and made our wedding day one to remember! She always had a smile on her face and helped to keep things running. She was so good in fact that I had no idea things didn't originally go as planned until I returned from my honeymoon a week later! I loved working with Allyson and would recommend her to anyone!!

Debbie · Married on 08/15/2015

As the mother of the bride, I can't tell you how awesome it is to be able to enjoy the wedding celebration and not have to worry about all the small details of the day. We hired In Her Shoes Coordination and were thrilled with their professionalism and commitment to making the vision a reality. As is the case with any planned event, there were a few bumps along the way, but our vision for what we wanted always took precendence. And their actual day off services were fantastic. There was never a minute of worry on the wedding day that the ceremony and reception would come together as planned. It was perfect!

• Kari

Kari · Married on 05/24/2015

Lindsay was absolutely amazing. I don't know what I would have done without her services. Highlights: She was able to work with my budget for day-of services. She is calm, yet commanding and gets the job done. She always showed up on time and responded to emails quickly. She gave me the impression that she truly loves her job, takes pride in her work and cares about her clients. She helped us through one of the rainiest seasons Texas has ever had, and turned out there wasn't a drop of rain on our wedding day! Two days after the wedding she texted me some pictures from our day and we were thrilled to see the shots she got! We highly recommend her!

Haley · Married on 05/23/2015

Lindsay is truly outstanding. She was so comforting and calming when I had a minor freak out during my wedding. Months after my wedding I found out that part of the venue flooded... but I had NO IDEA... thanks to Lindsay. I highly recommend Lindsay Blackwell to any bride who needs a "day of" or an entire wedding planner.

From the first meeting to the close of our reception, working with Lindsay was incredibly enjoyable and effortless. She was so accommodating with everything; even down to giving us a rate that conformed to our budget (believe us, we had one). She helped us plan every logistical detail, recommended reliable vendors and even decorated her heart out when it was getting down to the wire and our friend's and family's help fell short. (We can actually say, she'll do things for you that even your bridal party won't!) She was the one scurrying behind the scenes making everything PERFECT. The place looked amazing, the ceremony and reception were seamless and her vibes were good. She has a very calm yet in charge demeanor that is probably essential in the wedding business, but very few professionals actually demonstrate (to no fault of their own - some are just born with it). Were it not for Lindsay's stellar services, we would not have had the amazing wedding day we ended up with. We are so grateful to her and we enthusiastically recommend her to all!

Gretchen · Married on 02/14/2015

We still can't believe our good fortune in our referral to Lindsay Blackwell with In Her Shoes Coordination. Lindsey performed everything exactly as agreed upon throughout the 4 month planning process. By the time the day of the wedding came up, I had complete confidence that she would carry out our complicated reception setup for 250 people according to the plan she and I had prepared. She also delightfully kept the reception moving along with grace and style! I highly recommend In Her Shoes!

Pamela · Married on 02/14/2015

We enlisted Lindsey's help as a day of coordinator and she was well worth every bit of it. She was very professional, answered our questions via e-mail prior to the wedding, and made a timeline for how the reception was going to flow. She made each transition effortless and I enjoyed every moment of the day. We were on the fence about getting a coordinator, but I did not want my mother to have any stress on our wedding day and Lindsey really made it so that Mom could enjoy the experience. If you have the opportunity to work with Lindsey, take it!

Ashley · Married on 02/13/2015

I think choosing to have Lindsay as my "day-of" wedding coordinator may have been the best money spent from my whole wedding budget! I didn't really think I needed any help, until I was a few months out from my wedding with most of my vendors booked but just feeling totally lost on how to organize the actual day. I started looking for coordinators and there were so many who were way out of my price range! Then I found Lindsay, who has totally reasonable prices and could meet with me quickly. Lindsay met with me multiple times and got me right on track! The week of the wedding she pretty much took over, contacted everybody to make sure they were all on the same page with our timeline, etc. Then, on the day of it was like a miracle. I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING! She set up all my decor, herded all my guests to where they should be, and somehow had time to make sure my husband and I had a plate full of food and a drink in our hand :)
    Besides all of this, Lindsay is just genuinely a sweet person. I think she really loves what she does, and is so great at it!! I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in Austin or San Antonio!

Shirley · Married on 01/18/2015

Lindsay Blackwell was fabulous!! Hire her and you will have made a smart decision – probably one of the best for your wedding! I was indecisive about so many things leading up to the big day, but she was always so calming and always reassured me that everything would be just fine…and fine they were. I met with other day-of-coordinators, but Lindsay was so sweet, sharp, and comforting – hands down my favorite! I felt relieved knowing on the day of my wedding that everything would run smoothly because Lindsay was there to take care of the details – she was professional yet pleasant and did a spectacular job (even my friends commented on how great she was). I have been to weddings where everything is disorganized – having a day-of-coordinator (at the very least), will make things flow well and give you peace of mind – trust me! We all know brides/grooms have enough to worry about it. Had we not hired Lindsay, I guarantee I would have been super stressed out on the day of my wedding. She offers lots of services for the price – you won’t be disappointed!

Kim Chi · Married on 01/02/2015

After reviewing, tons of coordinators for my wedding I was fortunate enough to get a referral for Lindsay from a good friend who worked in the catering business in Austin and had seen her in action. Lindsay and Tara were a dynamic duo, everything was absolutely perfect and on que from the decor to the cake cutting. I couldn't have asked for a better team and appreciated all of their hard work. They blended like guests and yet quietly orchestrated everything exactly to my vision. I highly recommend In Her Shoes to any girl seeking expert execution of their perfect day!! Thanks ladies, I will never forget you!