In Her Shoes Coordination Reviews

79 Reviews for In Her Shoes Coordination

• Maia

Maia Vandyke · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Stress Free Wedding Planners

People always told us that wedding planning would be stressful - but Lindsay truly made the whole process stress free. She was always available by email to run ideas by, and she connected us to some amazing vendors (some of whom even gave us discounts for working with her!). Where she really shone was the month leading up to the wedding where she coordinated with every single vendor so that we didn't have to, allowing us to sit back and enjoy every single moment of our wedding - and each other. I would give her 10 stars if I could! Seriously, if you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further than Lindsay to make your wedding absolutely perfect. (Attached Photos Courtesy of Amanda Pomilla Photography - who should be your next vendor stop!)

Sent on 11/29/2019

Cheri · Married on 11/02/2019

Fantastic!

Lindsay was an absolute life saver! I was planning my daughter's wedding in Austin from Indiana. Lindsay made everything stress free, and she had a quick answer for ANYTHING I asked her. I interviewed a few different planners, and Lindsay was by far the one that had a professional handle on everything. Her contacts for vendors were fantastic, and I just could not have done it without her. If you want someone that will take your wedding experience from good to great, do not hesitate to hire Lindsay. I just cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Adrianne

Adrianne Marquez · Married on 09/28/2019

Lindsay is the BEST!

Hiring Lindsay was one of the best decisions I made throughout the wedding planning process! From our first phone call to the end of the night on my wedding day, she made me feel calm and completely stress-free. Not only was she incredibly sweet, she was responsive, organized, and professional. After speaking with her the first time, I just knew I wanted to work with her. She radiated joy and positive energy and it was important to me to work with vendors that I liked personally. The best part of working with her was my wedding day. I am a typical type-A control freak but I did not have a single care in the world the day of because I had full confidence that she was going to handle every detail. And she did flawlessly with a smile on her face. I am so grateful Lindsay was part of my big day -- I don't think I would have fully enjoyed it as much as I did otherwise. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Photohouse Films · Married on 08/26/2019

We Love In Her Shoes!

Lindsay and the entire In Her Shoes team are just amazing. We have worked with them more times than I can count and they are always so sweet and professional! Lindsay and her team seriously know their stuff! I can't even think of one time we've had anything but a truly amazing and positive experience with them. They are a top notch coordinating company and they always make sure their clients (and everyone else) are taken care of. We value their friendship in and out of the wedding industry! If you choose the In Her Shoes team for your wedding day, you're sure to have a stress-free, fun, and awesome day that you'll never forget!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Edith Mccafferty · Married on 08/11/2019

Lindsay was the perfect wedding coordinator

Mahalo Nui Loa … many thanks to Lindsay Blackwell of In Her Shoes Coordination. She was the perfect wedding coordinator for my son’s destination wedding in Austin, TX. Family and friends came from across the country to celebrate their special day this summer. Lindsay made sure we were all organized, informed, on track and on time. She answered every single question along the way, none of which was ever too small or silly. She was a valuable resource to us all. The day of the wedding was incredibly beautiful, happy and so much fun for everyone! It couldn’t have been more perfect! It was exactly what the bride and groom had dreamed of. We truly enjoyed working with Lindsay, on this most special occasion, and are thrilled to have a new friend in Texas, y’all.

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Amy

Amy Moore · Married on 07/12/2019

Lindsay and Ally Were Lifesavers!

I thought I could handle planning my wedding by myself, but I quickly realized I needed some guidance! Lindsay and Ally absolutely made the process of planning my wedding SO MUCH EASIER! On the day of my wedding I did not have any nerves because I knew Lindsay and Ally had everything under control, and my wedding went so smoothly and perfect!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Yasmine

Yasmine Bargoti · Married on 07/07/2019

Best wedding planner around

Ally with in her shoes coordination made all of my dreams come to reality in my July 2019 wedding. From the moment my husband and I met Ally, we knew she would be the one out of many that we met who would really make our wedding day incredible. My husband and I are both busy medical students who currently live all the way in Michigan which made planning an Austin wedding especially challenging. In addition, we come from two different cultures and two different religions which we wanted to showcase throughout our wedding. She eased my worries every step of the way and was always available to answer my questions and offer advice. She was respectful of our budget and was an incredibly mediator between us and vendors. The day of the wedding she was basically superwoman, tending to all the vendors, me, our bridal party of 22, and our parents. She was excellent in every way and I would recommend her to any bride looking for an efficient wedding planner who knows many vendors in town and is also able to value who you and your partner are, and create a beautiful and memorable event from it. Thank you so much to In Her Shoes coordination, we are endlessly grateful for your efforts.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Gentry O’Neal · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding/Event planning

There are not enough recommendations I can give for both Lindsay and Ally! These two truly know what it takes to make any event totally stress free and perfect. They think of not only the big picture and vision, but also have down all the small details you may not think of. I have had the pleasure of using both Lindsay and Ally not only for my own wedding, but also various events I have planned. Whether you have wedding needs, event planning needs, or travel needs you cannot go wrong with using In Her Shoes Coordination. Highly recommend using Lindsay and Ally for all your planning needs!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Rachel Crowther · Married on 03/08/2019

They created perfection!

I can't say enough good things about In Her Shoes Coordination. The friendliness and professionalism is amazing! Our wedding was PERFECT and that is because of the talent and hard work they put into it.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Amanda Zurawski · Married on 02/11/2019

Book them now!

Lindsay Blackwell is a saint! We interviewed a lot of coordinators for our wedding day, but we knew right away we loved Lindsay, and she did. not. disappoint. Throughout the months leading up to the big day, she was responsive, attentive and SO, SO helpful in answering our many questions. My mom lives out of state, and she relied on Lindsay a lot for help via email, texts and phone calls. Lindsay was so patient, professional and kind throughout our entire planning process. And on the day of our wedding, she was a freaking rock star. Her calm demeanor settles any nerves or jitters on the big day, and her professionalism, as well as her years of experience, made our day run absolutely flawlessly. Seriously, there was not one flaw on our wedding day, and I attribute a lot of that to Lindsay. I wish I could give her 1,000 stars!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Micah

Micah · Married on 12/08/2018

Highly recommend!

Ally was fantastic! She was incredibly organized, supportive, and efficient. She handled everything perfectly on the day of the wedding and was a huge support in the weeks and months leading up to it. She was an absolute asset. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Emilie · Married on 11/03/2018

Lindsay is a wonderful coordinator

Lindsay was our day of coordinator for our wedding at Pecan Springs Ranch. She was really easy to work with throughout the year. She was helpful with our planning and extremely organized on the day of. She did a beautiful job decorating with all of our décor and kept the party going all night. She told us exactly where to be and when, brought us food and drinks, kept the schedule on time and shifted when necessary. We really had nothing to worry about the whole day and night except enjoying ourselves since she ran everything and told us everything we needed to know. I would definitely recommend Lindsay to be your planner.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Carolyn Mao · Married on 11/03/2018

The Coordinator of all Coordinators

I researched and "interviewed" 7 coordinators/coordinating companies in the Austin area. From the get-go, Ally confidently assured me that my family and I would have nothing to worry about in the weeks leading up to the wedding and on the day-of. Although In Her Shoes was in the higher price range, I came to find out that I absolutely got what I paid for. Ally was my advisor and advocate from beginning to end. Many companies will charge extra beyond the contractual number of hours they spend meeting with you, at rehearsal, or at the venue. In Her Shoes' packages come with as many emails and hours as it takes to get the job done right! Simply put, I can't think of a single area where Ally has room for improvement. She answered any questions I had, was always 1 step ahead of me in contacting/organizing vendors, her diagrams and timelines were detailed, and her EQ is something else. My husband and I have families that speak English as a second language, and Ally's positive, clear answers had everyone calm and on the same page. My family, bridesmaids and I still think back to our wedding a month ago on 11/3/2018 and wonder how Ally worked her magic. Planning a wedding isn't my "thing", and on the day-of, I came out of hair/makeup/getting ready to an evening that felt as though Ally read my mind. It was important that my parents enjoyed every moment and didn't remember my wedding day as a stressful/tiring affair. I have Ally to thank for making my hopes a reality!! Oh and she did all of this while 8 months pregnant :)

Sent on 11/30/2018

Carly · Married on 08/11/2018

Lindsay was a fantastic choice for our month-of-coordinator! She helped coordinate all the vendors, prep our timeline, keep things running smoothly, set up all day-of decor, and answered all of our questions throughout the planning process! She truly knows her stuff, and makes the month-of & day-of so much more enjoyable for the bride and groom and their families. We also used Lindsay as our travel agent for our honeymoon, and she helped us plan the most amazing week in Hawaii! Definitely would recommend Lindsay to anyone getting married in the Austin area.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Sharon · Married on 01/28/2018

I can't say enough about Lindsay with In Her Shoes Coordination. This girl is amazing!
    Her kindness and professionalism was absolutley incredible. Even our other vendors commented on how well she executed the wedding plans and how easy she was to work with. Our florist stated than in 35 years of doing weddings she had never seen a wedding coordinator, that handled her business so well and was so kind about it. I would highly recommend Lindsay! I'm wanting to plan another gathering just so I can hire her again! She's a jewel!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Kunal · Married on 06/04/2017

I worked with Lindsay for planning my Indian wedding. She was MAGNIFICENT!

Throughout the wedding planning process, she kept everything moving forward, kept great records, and was an absolute wizard during wedding weekend. She's responsive and answered all our questions in a timely fashion. She also knows all the ins and outs of different vendors to work with.

Not only is she professional and great at her job, she's a pleasure to work with. She's nice to deal with and a pleasure to interact with.

Highly recommend her for any wedding planning needs!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Carson · Married on 06/03/2017

Ally Hardage was my fairy godmother on my wedding day. The day was perfect. Nothing went wrong. She took care of everything on the day of my wedding and it was awesome because no one was stressed. She created a timeline for the day and we stayed on time throughout the day; everyone knew what was happening and when. Ally is very organized and efficient but most of all she is such a sweet person and a joy to work with.

Sent on 06/29/2017

judith · Married on 05/26/2017

As the mother of the bride I found IN HER SHOES to be Amazing! Lindsay was so professional. She immediately "clicked" with my daughter and I and knew just how to guide us towards the right people to make the weekend memorable. The stylist, florist, photographer, transportation, linens, entertainment and places to shop for dresses were "on target". She respected our budget and made it all work. I was thrilled to be able to "stay calm" and enjoy the entire experience. Guests are still telling me how much they enjoyed everything and frankly....we owe much of the compliments to Lindsay!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Karla · Married on 04/29/2017

Hands down the best decision we made for our wedding was getting Krystal Wigfield as our wedding planner. She was absolutely fantastic. Her services included budgeting, researching and booking all the vendors, all of the timelines, day of coordination, managing all the payments and SO SO much more. She enabled us to make decisions quickly and then she managed all the details. She provided fantastic advice and always made us feel comfortable with our decisions. She was so personable and professional and extremely organized. Her day of execution was impeccable, and we had so many guests compliment us about her, at both the rehearsal and the wedding. She went above and beyond to make our wedding weekend perfect. I would HIGHLY recommend Krystal. I honestly don't know what we would have done without her.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Kristen · Married on 04/15/2017

Lindsay is incredible!! She is super sweet and very easy to work with. Lindsay is very detail-oriented and had our big day planned down to the minute. She has great working relationships with SO many vendors. My mom and I were able to relax and enjoy the day knowing that Lindsay had everything under control. She also kept a full beverage in my husband and I's hand the whole night! :) We highly recommend Lindsay!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Margaret · Married on 11/25/2016

Emily with In Her Shoes is highly recommended by this Mother of the Bride. Our investment in day of coordination by In Her Shoes was the best decision we made in wedding planning. Emily was well organized, a good communicator, and demonstrated great care for the bride and groom and all our guests throughout planning, set up, flow of the event and clean up. Having Emily and Lacy available to us on the day of the event really helped us enjoy the experience. Our guests are saying the wedding was the best they ever attended and In Her Shoes deserves much of the credit for that.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Roxanne · Married on 09/04/2016

I cannot sing enough accolades of my experience working with Ally! Shortly after being engaged I'd reached out to IHS for coordinating services for my Sept. nuptials. Fast-forward five months to mid-July, when I woke up from a dead sleep with the realization between all my planning, work and traveling I'd never actually nailed down a key piece...my coordinator! I was panicked and reached back out to IHS to see if they could [still] accommodate my Sept. 4th Labor Day brunch wedding. I met with Ally a few days later and was able to seamlessly turn over everything I had done up to that point. Ally took it from there and the end result was even more than I could've imagined!

When my DJ was a no-show, she arranged for our band to arrive early and when our DJ did finally show up, he went on as originally planned, and the band followed as originally planned. We had a music-heavy event with mariachis queued to play as soon as we said I Do, and through cocktail hour, a DJ during brunch and a band for the remainder of the reception so there were a lot of tricky moving parts; Ally never even batted an eye at taking that on!

The best part...I had NO IDEA anything wasn't going as planned. Ally took care of everything as to ensure I enjoyed every moment of our special day. Then when our get-a-way care had to cancel due to being sick; Ally again stepped in and started making calls and sending out texts to get something arranged. At no point during the day did my husband or I have to worry about a single thing - which is exactly what we'd hoped for.

Communication was good, emails timely and Ally was absolutely able to pull the vision from my head and put it into my event. I couldn't have asked for a more magical experience!! ♥

Sent on 10/18/2016

Courtney · Married on 04/30/2016

I would recommend Lindsay Blackwell to anyone planning a wedding. Working full-time and being extremely detail-oriented, Lindsay has made this whole wedding planning thing so easy for me. She schedules appointments, has great connections with various venders, she is very friendly and professional, the list goes on and on. You cannot beat In Her Shoes Coordination, I am so thankful I have her on my team because I feel like my wedding day will go very smoothly which will help me be able to enjoy it more.

Update:

My wedding day went so smoothly thanks to Lindsay, everything was on time and my family absolutely loved her. She is amazing at what she does and I truly have enjoyed working with her. She kept me calm and handled any and all issues that arose during wedding week. She was the only reason I was able to 100% enjoy my wedding instead of worrying about guests and the timeline. The whole event went by and everyone enjoyed themselves. Thank you so much Lindsay, I could not have had my dream wedding without you.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Norma · Married on 04/14/2016

Reviewed On 4/30/2016 Norma G.
    Ally is an EXCELLENT Day Coordinator
    I am the mother of the bride and I have been planning our daughter's wedding since day one. It was difficult for me to let someone else take over. We hired Ally on the recommendation of our daughter. Therefore, I could actually enjoy the wedding and it was the best decision ever. The wedding was flawless and everything was taken care by Ally which made me stress free and able to sit back, laugh, and enjoy family and friends thru out the evening. Kudos to Ally for a perfect job and make this day so memeorable for us. This company deserves a rating of 10 overall in our book. We highly recommend this business to everyone who wants to have a perfect wedding. Ally you are the BEST!!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2016

Drew · Married on 04/09/2016

Lindsay was absolutely great. We planned our wedding from out of state and Lindsay made everything so easy. She was extremely professional and had a keen attention to detail. We could not have been more pleased and we were happy to have worked with her. We highly recommended Lindsay and In Her Shoes to couples looking for a great and experienced coordinator.

Sent on 10/17/2016