Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht Reviews

Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht 6
Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht 7

Lindsey L · Married on 01/12/2019

Best Officiant in Austin

Katrina was an absolute joy to work with - she made the daunting process of selecting vows seem like a walk in the park. Not only did she provide an endless amount of options to customize our ceremony, but she also walked us through each step so nothing felt too overwhelming. Katrina helped us create a memorable ceremony that had every guest in tears. We investigated several officiant options, and Katrina blew them all out of the water. We are so grateful that Katrina was apart of our special day, and we will remember her kindness, professionalism, and diligence for the rest of our lives.

Jolene · Married on 12/13/2018

Fantastic, professional, and personable

Planning a wedding sight unseen, from across the country, is quite a nerve-wracking experience. However, Katrina made us feel completely confident and at ease from the very beginning! Our personalized ceremony was perfect, so very "us", and Katrina made sure we knew exactly what to do and when even without a rehearsal. Highly recommended.

Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht 12

Sarah Converse · Married on 12/08/2018

Perfect Officiant!

Katrina was truly amazing and gave us everything we wanted out of our wedding ceremony. We liked her so much at our first meeting that we hired her on the spot, and it was an excellent decision. The ceremony she wrote for us truly reflected our relationship and our attitudes toward marriage, and she also had a ton of great advice to offer us throughout the process. We can't recommend her enough! Thanks again for everything!

Arely · Married on 10/26/2018

Perfect Ceremony

The first time we meet up with Katrina it was in a cozy coffee shop. We were getting to know each other and it started snowing.....in Texas! We took this as a great sign! She makes you feel welcomed the moment you meet her as if though you've known her for a while. She is quick to get back to you by email, text, however you need/reach out to her. The way she speaks of love and marriage is what we believe in about love and marriage. Katrina had everyone laughing and crying at our ceremony. Not a dry eye in the crowd including myself and my now husband. I can truly say my wedding ceremony was perfect thanks to Katrina!

• Megan

Megan Clayton · Married on 10/19/2018

Couldn’t have pictured anyone better!!!

Katrina was nothing short of perfect. We had decided to elope, and because it was just the two of us, we had so much freedom to really personalize our ceremony to fit us. Katrina was beyond helpful in piecing together the perfect words to capture our relationship. She made herself available to us for the weeks leading up to make sure our ceremony was perfect. When our day finally came, Katrina and our photographer were the only two people there, and she felt just like family. Her energy was so calming and fun, and the words she spoke over us made a beautiful statement of our fun-natured love story. We are so thankful we found her, and couldn’t picture anyone else leading us into our marriage. Katrina, Andrew and I are so grateful for you!!

Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht 13
    Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht 14
    Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht 15

Brittnie Kelly · Married on 10/05/2018

Wonderful!

Words cannot express how grateful we are to have had Katrina as apart of our wedding. Meeting with her was incredibly therapeutic, and provided a reminder of why we fell in love and are still in love with each other. We received so many compliments on the ceremony, and in part due to Katrina's help in formulating our readings. I am so very happy to have chosen Katrina to be our officiant.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht's reply:

Britnnie & Richard ---it's so easy when wedding planning to get distracted by all the planning. I love to help couples really connect with each other & remember why they are getting married in the first place. Your words touched me deeply! Thank you!

bianca · Married on 09/23/2018

From our very first sit down , my husband and I knew Katrina was perfect for our wedding . She was very helpful. Our wedding ceremony was absolutely beautiful, we had a intimate wedding. My husband and I wanted a romantic, intimate wedding and Katrina just made it perfect. Thank you so much Katrina for everything!

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht 16

Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht's reply:

This makes me so happy! Thank you for including me in your day!
  • Alisa

Alisa Coleman · Married on 09/02/2018

Excellent experience

I have nothing but great things to say about Katrina. My husband and I live in NY, and Katrina was so accommodating and easy to work with! She took the time to Facetime and Skype with us, and was always to quick to respond to any emails, questions, or concerns. Katrina took the time to listen to our story and asked us some really thoughtful questions about ourselves and each other. We had an idea of what we wanted to say in our vows, and Katrina was able to put those ideas into the most beautiful and genuine language. The whole process was so well organized, all of the readings and rituals were laid out so nicely for you to choose or draw inspiration from. She talked me through how to run the rehearsal, which was a huge help. The day of the ceremony she was perfectly on time and was a calm presence while everyone was finishing getting ready. The ceremony itself was beautiful and just like we had prepared, our guests kept commenting on how much they enjoyed the ceremony. Katrina is absolutely amazing, and she is SO good at what she does!

• Erin and Stephen

Erin · Married on 08/25/2018

Katrina is a great officiant. She made the ceremony process very easy for my wife and I. She was prompt to all our appointments. She was the greatest person we could have chosen to tell our love story. She is an amazing writer and was always communicative with us throughout the process. I would definitely recommend Katrina for anyone seeking a professional officiant who can create a memorable story for all to hear.

- Stephen & Erin Lyons

Trey and Kassie · Married on 08/08/2018

Katrina was incredible from day one! From the very moment we sat down with her in the initial interview stage for our officiant, we knew the was the one for us. Throughout the planning stages building up to our Wedding day Katrina's professionalism and process was a HUGE help. Katrina truly had the whole thing mapped out while customizing to our wants and needs without missing a beat. NOT TO MENTION the big DAY OF. We had several things come up causing a delay in the ceremony starting on time in a location that is very strict on their time slots. Katrina rolled up her sleeves and jumped right into anything and everything including pinning the boutonniere on the entire Grooms party. The ceremony itself was just amazing, she truly helped create the spirit of the occasion for us and blew us away with the presentation of it. I assure any one reading this, Spoken Heart Ceremonies (Katrina) is the absolute best choice.

Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht 17
    Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht 18

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

Katrina was a great officiant! She took the time to get to know us and that helped her to talk about us during the ceremony. She provided a ton of helpful information and passages to help us craft a ceremony that represented our ideals and dreams for the future. Everyone who attended our wedding was impressed by the ceremony!

• Tara

Tara · Married on 06/30/2018

She 'Gets' You

Katrina was simply PERFECT for our wedding. Katrina is a head above any of the other officiants we interviewed. You can tell she has a real love of capturing the story of a couple. We enjoyed meeting with her to talk about our relationship and, when we read her write-up, we were both in tears. She just GOT it. We actually got compliments on how personalized and spot-on the ceremony was. I mean, that's impressive! Also, Katrina has the great balance of a persona that can command a room but doesn't take away from the couple. She also helped us work through our name-reveal ceremony (we chose a new last name together) and was unwaveringly patient as we went back-and-forth on our decision on the name.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht's reply:

Tara & Sean --Thank you sooo much! I loved your name reveal so much and was so glad we were able to find something that was perfectly you. Yours was a day to a remember!

Julie · Married on 06/23/2018

Katrina was an awesome officiant! She helped us put together a wedding that spoke directly to our hearts.
    Patiently, and with great organizational skills she took us through the whole process of putting together our wedding ceremony. Thank you, Katrina!

Maura · Married on 06/15/2018

Katrina is the best officiant a couple could ask for! She helped us every step of the way to create a ceremony which was meaningful, personal, and unique to us as a couple. Almost every single guest we spoke to at the reception and our brunch the next day mentioned how much they loved our ceremony. We loved working with Katrina and will cherish our ceremony forever.

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

Katrina was an awesome officiant! From our very first meeting, I knew we were in good hands. She creates a ceremony that is truly representative of you as a couple with a lot of opportunity for customization as well as guidance when you need it. Katrina had copies of our vows and tissues on hand at the ceremony and also took care of mailing in our marriage license. Everyone has been telling me how much they loved our ceremony and how personal it was.
    Funny story though: The day of the wedding, not even 20 minutes before the ceremony started, we figured out that Katrina had been my husband's freshman English teacher in high school! It was just one of those "small world" moments that made everything that much more special since my husband and I met in high school.

Jordan · Married on 06/01/2018

Katrina built us a fantastic ceremony delivered it very well. Made the process of building our ceremony for us easy and made the whole ceremony portion of the wedding generally stress free.

Heather · Married on 05/22/2018

Katrina was very welcoming and helpful in putting together the best ceremony for us. She provided a template and we were able to add, remove, and substitute what we wanted. My husband and I eloped at Chapel Dulcinea and we were running a little later than expected day off. Katrina wasn't phased and was there to welcome us once we arrived. I would highly recommend her!

Miranda · Married on 05/05/2018

My (now) husband and I had no clue how to approach writing our vows; planning a wedding by searching for venues and vendors was one thing, but we were pretty clueless when it came to the ceremony portion of a wedding. This is where Katrina stepped in to help us out. There were several officiants we had been reading reviews on and speaking with, but in speaking with and meeting with Katrina, we felt she was the perfect officiant for us. She is super organized and has a set process to help couples with writing vows and planning their ceremony for the big day. This was SUPER helpful for us as she has readings, rituals, vows, etc. all laid out and you could pick and choose what to use, or you could opt to write your own. My husband and I love each other very much, but when it comes to putting lovey-dovey words together on paper, we weren't quite sure what to say/write. Needless to say, we both were relieved to have Katrina's help and were able to find readings and vows that suited our personalities and sentiments from her handy arsenal. It also didn't hurt that Katrina was an English teacher, and word-smithing came like second nature to her. :)

Overall, we were very, very, very happy to have had Katrina as our officiant. She was a pleasure to speak with and was punctual. She knows what she's doing. The ceremony was beautiful and we received so many compliments on it. So many of our friends and relatives (and even our photographer) told us how they loved the ceremony and how it was the sweetest they've ever heard. I didn't think I would tear up during the ceremony, but I did. We were so happy to have had a wonderful experience with Katrina and couldn't recommend her more!

• Grecia

Grecia · Married on 04/27/2018

Mmmm!! My heart is so happy. Katrina could not have been more Heaven Sent! My Husband and I booked Katrina on a Wednesday evening for our Elopement that same week on a Friday! She agreed to HIKE up to the Pennybacker Bridge Overlook to marry us and it was MAGICAL! I did not want to use a Judge and Court. It seemed unaligned with my truth and my stand for Love and "Forever Honeymoons" so finding someone to marry us that had the same beliefs and values of Life, Spirituality, and Love was definitely a Blessing.

Katrina, thank you so much for your Loving energy, Truthful and Loving words, and for living your passion! We are so grateful for you!

Sent on 05/03/2018
    Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht 19
    Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht 20
    Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht 21

Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht's reply:

My pleasure! A meaningful and heartfelt ceremony is what every couple deserves ---and the joy and love you two shared was magical to be part of!

Jennifer · Married on 04/15/2018

Katrina went above and beyond any expectations that we had. Everything leading up to the ceremony was obviously carefully planned and her communication with every step was impeccable. She gave us guidelines to create our own personal and intimate wedding, while also encouraging and incorporating our specific changes. Even after the ceremony, she sent us a surprise gift in the mail for our future anniversaries . We felt she had genuine passion not only for our wedding day but also for our relationships foundation. We would recommend Katrina to anyone and everyone!

Kierstie · Married on 04/13/2018

I cannot say enough about Katrina, from the very beginning the communication was easy and flowed naturally. We live in San Diego so had to Skype with Katrina at first and she was so great, we fell in love with her after our first conversation. She made sure to meet with us when we were in town preparing for the wedding to write our story which she told so beautifully, it was such a special interaction going over our relationship in detail and sharing it with someone who just met us, she captured the essence of our relationship perfectly; sometimes funny, sometimes serious, but overall loving and joyful. Creating the ceremony was so fun to do and all of her suggested readings, rituals, vows etc were beautiful, it was hard to pick our favorite, but ended up piecing it together with some of her ideas and our own writings. So many people came up to us after the ceremony was over and asked how I found Katrina and that it was one of the best ceremonies they have ever attended, they even said it made them look at their relationship and pulled at their own heart strings. I am so grateful for finding Katrina and couldn't have imagined a better officiant to stand by us on our special day. THANK YOU KATRINA FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID FOR US!

Teresa · Married on 04/13/2018

Katrina was incredibly helpful with creating the perfect ceremony for me and my husband. We struggled with finding the right words to express ourselves and she scheduled a meeting with us to have an "interview" which was almost theraputic. She took our stories and humor and created a masterpiece. She is personable, creative, professional, and well, she's just really good at what she does.

Amanda · Married on 01/26/2018

Katrina was PERFECT. We could not have asked for a better officiant. We originally wanted someone that we knew personally to marry us and were pretty nervous when we realized we were going to have to go another route. Katrina quickly became part of our family. She read us both so well and wrote the most touching and personal ceremony for us. We had a few non-traditional elements to include, and she did not bat an eye. Katrina was simply perfection.

Donny · Married on 01/12/2018

Katrina is THE BEST! She spent an incredible amount of time working with us to make sure that our ceremony would be personal and perfect!. She was professional, personable, flexible, and was even early to our wedding. I am a local wedding photographer, and as such, have experience with many different officiants. I can tell you that Katrina is the best of the best! Book her NOW...you won't be disappointed!