163 Reviews for Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht

Single Religion (1)
Vow Renewal (1)
Jewish (1)
163 Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht Reviews

Katrina was a great officiant! She took the time to get to know us and that helped her to talk about us during the ceremony. She provided a ton of helpful information and passages to help us craft a ceremony that represented our ideals and dreams for the future. Everyone who attended our wedding was impressed by the ceremony!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/4/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Non-religious

Katrina was an awesome officiant! She helped us put together a wedding that spoke directly to our hearts.
Patiently, and with great organizational skills she took us through the whole process of putting together our wedding ceremony. Thank you, Katrina!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Katrina is the best officiant a couple could ask for! She helped us every step of the way to create a ceremony which was meaningful, personal, and unique to us as a couple. Almost every single guest we spoke to at the reception and our brunch the next day mentioned how much they loved our ceremony. We loved working with Katrina and will cherish our ceremony forever.

Profile Picture Maura, 6/15/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Katrina was an awesome officiant! From our very first meeting, I knew we were in good hands. She creates a ceremony that is truly representative of you as a couple with a lot of opportunity for customization as well as guidance when you need it. Katrina had copies of our vows and tissues on hand at the ceremony and also took care of mailing in our marriage license. Everyone has been telling me how much they loved our ceremony and how personal it was.
Funny story though: The day of the wedding, not even 20 minutes before the ceremony started, we figured out that Katrina had been my husband's freshman English teacher in high school! It was just one of those "small world" moments that made everything that much more special since my husband and I met in high school.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows

Katrina built us a fantastic ceremony delivered it very well. Made the process of building our ceremony for us easy and made the whole ceremony portion of the wedding generally stress free.

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Katrina was very welcoming and helpful in putting together the best ceremony for us. She provided a template and we were able to add, remove, and substitute what we wanted. My husband and I eloped at Chapel Dulcinea and we were running a little later than expected day off. Katrina wasn't phased and was there to welcome us once we arrived. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My (now) husband and I had no clue how to approach writing our vows; planning a wedding by searching for venues and vendors was one thing, but we were pretty clueless when it came to the ceremony portion of a wedding. This is where Katrina stepped in to help us out. There were several officiants we had been reading reviews on and speaking with, but in speaking with and meeting with Katrina, we felt she was the perfect officiant for us. She is super organized and has a set process to help couples with writing vows and planning their ceremony for the big day. This was SUPER helpful for us as she has readings, rituals, vows, etc. all laid out and you could pick and choose what to use, or you could opt to write your own. My husband and I love each other very much, but when it comes to putting lovey-dovey words together on paper, we weren't quite sure what to say/write. Needless to say, we both were relieved to have Katrina's help and were able to find readings and vows that suited our personalities and sentiments from her handy arsenal. It also didn't hurt that Katrina was an English teacher, and word-smithing came like second nature to her. :)

Overall, we were very, very, very happy to have had Katrina as our officiant. She was a pleasure to speak with and was punctual. She knows what she's doing. The ceremony was beautiful and we received so many compliments on it. So many of our friends and relatives (and even our photographer) told us how they loved the ceremony and how it was the sweetest they've ever heard. I didn't think I would tear up during the ceremony, but I did. We were so happy to have had a wonderful experience with Katrina and couldn't recommend her more!

Profile Picture Miranda, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mmmm!! My heart is so happy. Katrina could not have been more Heaven Sent! My Husband and I booked Katrina on a Wednesday evening for our Elopement that same week on a Friday! She agreed to HIKE up to the Pennybacker Bridge Overlook to marry us and it was MAGICAL! I did not want to use a Judge and Court. It seemed unaligned with my truth and my stand for Love and "Forever Honeymoons" so finding someone to marry us that had the same beliefs and values of Life, Spirituality, and Love was definitely a Blessing.

Katrina, thank you so much for your Loving energy, Truthful and Loving words, and for living your passion! We are so grateful for you!

Profile Picture Grecia, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Katrina went above and beyond any expectations that we had. Everything leading up to the ceremony was obviously carefully planned and her communication with every step was impeccable. She gave us guidelines to create our own personal and intimate wedding, while also encouraging and incorporating our specific changes. Even after the ceremony, she sent us a surprise gift in the mail for our future anniversaries . We felt she had genuine passion not only for our wedding day but also for our relationships foundation. We would recommend Katrina to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I cannot say enough about Katrina, from the very beginning the communication was easy and flowed naturally. We live in San Diego so had to Skype with Katrina at first and she was so great, we fell in love with her after our first conversation. She made sure to meet with us when we were in town preparing for the wedding to write our story which she told so beautifully, it was such a special interaction going over our relationship in detail and sharing it with someone who just met us, she captured the essence of our relationship perfectly; sometimes funny, sometimes serious, but overall loving and joyful. Creating the ceremony was so fun to do and all of her suggested readings, rituals, vows etc were beautiful, it was hard to pick our favorite, but ended up piecing it together with some of her ideas and our own writings. So many people came up to us after the ceremony was over and asked how I found Katrina and that it was one of the best ceremonies they have ever attended, they even said it made them look at their relationship and pulled at their own heart strings. I am so grateful for finding Katrina and couldn't have imagined a better officiant to stand by us on our special day. THANK YOU KATRINA FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID FOR US!

Profile Picture Kierstie, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Katrina was incredibly helpful with creating the perfect ceremony for me and my husband. We struggled with finding the right words to express ourselves and she scheduled a meeting with us to have an "interview" which was almost theraputic. She took our stories and humor and created a masterpiece. She is personable, creative, professional, and well, she's just really good at what she does.

Profile Picture Teresa, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Katrina was PERFECT. We could not have asked for a better officiant. We originally wanted someone that we knew personally to marry us and were pretty nervous when we realized we were going to have to go another route. Katrina quickly became part of our family. She read us both so well and wrote the most touching and personal ceremony for us. We had a few non-traditional elements to include, and she did not bat an eye. Katrina was simply perfection.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Katrina is THE BEST! She spent an incredible amount of time working with us to make sure that our ceremony would be personal and perfect!. She was professional, personable, flexible, and was even early to our wedding. I am a local wedding photographer, and as such, have experience with many different officiants. I can tell you that Katrina is the best of the best! Book her NOW...you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Donny, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Katrina is absolutely the best.

When we began to plan our wedding, my wife and I quickly realized that we needed to find somebody special to perform the ceremony but had no idea where to begin.

Then late one night, while googling through Austin celebrants on my phone, I came across Katrina's page. Her style and philosophy spoke directly to me, and when my wife woke up, she agreed.

When we first met with Katrina, our positive impressions were confirmed. She has a lovely heart and personality. Katrina quickly put us at ease - asking all the right questions and helping us develop the perfect ceremony.

Every time my wife and I read through the ceremony in advance, we would start crying, and the wedding itself was no exception.

It was a truly beautiful ceremony that we will never forget, and we couldn't have done it without Katrina.

Not only did Katrina help us better articulate our love for each other, but we made a new friend and had fun in the process.

Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Tony, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Katrina was AMAZING! She did a wonderful job with our ceremony. Many of our friends commented after at how great it was. Katrina took the time to meet with us, listen to our story, and make the ceremony about us. She had a great information packet and ceremony ideas and we really got to custom tailor it to fit us. It was just what we wanted. Thank you Katrina

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Katrina was exactly what we were looking for! We met once and person and got to know her and she got to know us. She is very professional and personable. She really listened to our story and what was important to us about our relationship. She is very organized and guided us towards our perfect ceremony! Even when I added a last piece to the ceremony about 20 minutes before we walked down the isle she was flexible and talked through some options with me. The ceremony was just wonderful, she is was amazing. Every word was spoken with such meaning that I think that is what really made it special . Katrina truly cares about the couples and it really shows. I would highly recommend her to all couples getting married!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/17/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, No Denomination

Katrina was amazing, we couldn't have asked for a better officiant. She did a really great job of getting us to open up to her when telling her about ourselves and our relationship. She then comes up with a "couple's story" that she reads as part of the ceremony. The first time she read it back to us we both wanted to cry. It's strange hearing your story and why you love each other put into words, but I'm so glad that she does this. It was so unique! I've never been to a wedding where the ceremony was so personal. There is nothing cookie-cutter or generic about Katrina's ceremonies. She was extremely easy to work with and always prompt when responding to emails and questions. I would book her again in a heart beat, and I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend her to anyone getting married in the Austin area.

Profile Picture Brandi, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Agnostic, No Denomination

Katrina was wonderful! We couldn’t have been more pleased with our ceremony. She took the time to help us create a deeply personal, meaningful experience. We highly recommend to anyone getting married in the Austin area.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I'm so happy that we went with Katrina as the officiant for our wedding!! She was so helpful and the ceremony was so beautiful. She helped keep it sweet and simple which was perfect for our little private ceremony :)

Profile Picture Megan, 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Katrina was an absolute joy! From the moment I met, she put me at ease about how the ceremony would go. She had an answer to every ridiculous question I had. She sent a whole packet for us to fill out via email to get to know my husband and I a little better. We were able to pick exactly how the ceremony was going to in terms of length, mood, different rituals, and our vows. Every detail was chosen by us and I loved that. But she also had a guiding hand that helped us shape the most perfect ceremony for us. And she followed exactly what she said she would during the ceremony. She was always very professional and I would 150% recommend Katrina for your big day!

Profile Picture Autumn, 10/1/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Customized Vows

I don’t think I’ve ever been so passionate about a review before in my life. Katrina was an absolute delight to work with. I still tear up thinking about our day and whole heartily believe that I wouldn’t have been what it was without her there. She is a dream and you need her, trust me.

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

There aren't enough words to describe how perfect Katrina is. Let me just say, you get a BANG for your buck with her. She goes above and beyond and out of her way to provide you with guidance, feedback and structure. I had little to no idea how a wedding is typically structured/run, but she's done this so many times, she has it down to a science. Additionally, I grew up in a Hindu family and married an American man. We wanted our ceremony to blend in both of our cultures and Katrina made it so easy and was so flexible with integrating Hindu traditions into our wedding. She also provided wonderful guidance to make our ceremony smooth. Lastly, she has a calming influence and has such wonderful insight. She truly puts you at ease with her positive and relaxed energy. She truly gave us the perspective that this is not a theater, people are not paying to watch a performance, this day is about YOU and nothing you can do would ruin your day. Be exactly who you are and how you'd like to be, the moment is about your love. I don't have enough great things to say about her. Oh, there is one more thing - my hair was splitting and she busted a brush and hair spray out of her purse and fixed my hair before the ceremony! Like HOW much more perfect can she be!?!?

Profile Picture Priya, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Katrina was amazing! We had a hard time finding an officiant that we really connected with, luckily we found Katrina three months before our wedding. Even though we were pressed for time, Katrina took her time to walk us through everything and was very responsive and supportive. She's an amazing writer and I loved hearing "our story". Such a unique and awesome experience.

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Katrina is the best you'll find! She takes the time to make your Ceremony personal and interesting. I've been to wedding after wedding where's it's "Blah blah blah say I do". Not with Katrina. I first saw her do a friend's wedding and she told all these stories about them - how they met, what they loved about each other, all these special and unique things I didn't even know about them! It was the most interesting and touching and meaningful wedding ceremony I had ever seen. I knew immediately I had to have her for my wedding. And it was amazing! And people were asking me for her info after. How often is the wedding ceremony that amazing?! Most people are just itching to get to the reception but not with Katrina. Everyone will be fully captivated by your ceremony with her. She also has wonderful ideas on meaningful ceremonies or poems, etc. you can chose from. Love love love! It was perfect!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/19/17, 1 Review