4159 Steck Ave #170, Austin, TX 78759 Map · Phone number

About Shelley Elena Photography

I'm a wedding photographer based out of Austin, Texas who believes that marriage & relationships are worth celebrating with vibrant, emotional photography. After starting Shelley Elena Photography in 2011, I've photographed over 100 weddings, but still get excited every weekend to capture the unique ways that couples love each other.

Follow Shelley Elena Photography on

zak emily 81
sarah colin sacred oaks wedding 7
sarah colin sacred oaks wedding 106
Shelley Elena Photography
zilker park proposal shelley elena photo
lake travis wedding lr 65

Shelley Elena Photography 2
Shelley Elena Photography 3
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 11/09/2018

I could not have asked for a better photographer!

I met with Shelley at a coffee shop a little over a year before our wedding. She was so sincere, kind, and knowledgeable that I knew I had to go with her. Her rates were on the high to middle end, but to me photographs are worth every penny. She was flexible with our engagement shoot dates, she gave lots of suggestions, and made both my fiance and I feel amazing during the whole shoot. She kept in contact up to the wedding confirming times, photos we would like to get, and she was flexible on our payment method! On the day of she had an assistant with her, that is the package we selected, but she does offer other packages at different rates. Her assistant was just as kind and amazing as she was. She was also in charge when trying to get all of the family photos in a timely manor, she may be petite but she can manage a crowd perfectly. I had full trust in her for our wedding day and could not have asked for a more sweet, thoughtful, or amazing photographer!

Kyle · Married on 02/17/2018

Hire this woman!! I absolutely loved working with Shelley, from my first correspondence and phone call with her to our first in person meeting she made me feel comfortable and like a partner during the entire process. Her photography is gorgeous and I was very happy that she had shot at my venue before and was comfortable with the space and looks. I was slightly worried about how she would get on with my fiance (who is weird about taking pictures) but she immediately got his random movie references and I knew it was a photographer match made in heaven! Shelley was very flexible to work with, helping me come up with a package that included everything I was looking for. She was readily available and quick to respond when I had questions about planning and the wedding timeline. I am so excited to have worked with Shelley and wish I lived in Austin so I could hire her for all my photography needs.

Shelley Elena Photography 4
    Shelley Elena Photography 5
    Shelley Elena Photography 6

Lindsay · Married on 06/17/2016

Shelley was perfect for my daughter and her fiancee! She really made them relax and enjoy the experience. She shot their engagement pictures, bridal portraits and wedding pictures. She gets the job done without being bossy or pushy. She is always pleasant and in a good mood. She is on time, timely with her product and a professional in every way. My daughter lives and works out of town and Shelley was very flexible with her scheduling. She delivered on every promise and as you can see on her website, her work is beautiful! Thanks, Julie A. (MOB)

Shelley Elena Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Austin Event Angels
    Austin Event Angels Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, one of my recommendations for my brides is to choose your photographer based on their personality. If you are going to have someone following you around all day, you want to make sure you like them. Which is why I without a doubt have no trouble referring my brides to Shelley. I have had the pleasure to work with Shelley for a few weddings now and I think the most important quality to note about her is her personality when working with a couple. She is genuinely one of the sweetest photographers you will meet and that personality helps keep couples relaxed and having fun throughout their wedding day. She is not obtrusive as she goes around the room capturing details and special moments. From a professional standpoint, Shelley is a great communicator and runs her business in a professional way. Most importantly though, her photos are amazing! Her signature touch is to make use of the natural lighting to give you the most romantic shots! One visit with Shelley and your search for the perfect photographer for you will be over.

• 4159 Steck Ave #170 Austin, TX 78759 See on map