56 Reviews for Elizabeth Birdsong Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Save the Date (1)
56 Elizabeth Birdsong Photography Reviews

Amy did an awesome job shooting our engagement and wedding photos! She made us and everyone feel so comfortable! She is amazing at what she does and s easy to work with. We would highly recommend her to anyone! Thanks Amy!!

Aaron and Caitlyn

Profile Picture Aaron, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amy was phenomenal. She went above and beyond not only shooting my wedding but being very flexible with date and venue changes. She flew out last minute (thankfully our new date was free) and was so gracious about the stressful change. She literally crawled in dirt to get us the most amazing shots. At one point she took her cover up off for me to sit in so I wouldn't get my dress dirty. The pictures all turned out beautifully and she got them back to us in record time. I cannot say enough about her, book now! You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Summer, 5/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy is everything. She did our engagement photos and wedding on March 24, 2018; the photos are seriously swoon worthy. Her romantic style and keen eye are exactly what every bride wants out of wedding photography. More than that, she is super cool, like I want to be her to be my new best friend cool. Amy kept us laughing and relaxed through it all, she made all the poses and pictures look so candid and natural. She snapped our large family into shape and we finished all of our photos well under an hour during cocktail time, a real wedding miracle. She rolls with the punches and gives her couples all of her effort and attention. We felt like the most important clients to Amy, which is so comforting during the chaos of wedding planning. I can’t recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Amy is easy and fun to work with. I'm a professional full-time photographer, and would be very comfortable with her shooting my wedding. I recommend her to my brother and sister-in-law for their wedding, and she created incredible photos for all of it. Amy knows exactly what she's doing, and how to make the most out of anything she's given.

Profile Picture Justus, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy is everything you could possibly want in a wedding photographer. She was punctual, professional, and worked hard to customize our experience to our specifications. Her photographs are AMAZING and she works so fast you hardly even know she's there. She is also so much fun to have around and she made the photography sessions so much fun. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars. She is outstanding and I have already recommended her more than once.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy was so wonderful to work with! She is incredibly funny, warm, and she went above the call of duty. I loved working with her and hope to in the future.

Profile Picture Jacque, 12/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amy was incredible! She needed no direction, and the shots she's shown us have been nothing short of amazing. She was never in the way, and really embodies a photojournalist's spirit with her candid shots. Our guests were amazed at her skills and personable touch to everything, and her creative mind will push her to crazy ends (including balancing across a narrow bridge and possibly laying in animal waste) to get "that perfect shot." Her use of natural light and relaxing nature makes every shot seem effortless and not staged...without question one of the best wedding photographers in the business.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Trash The Dress

Not exaggerating when I say Amy is the best photographer you can ask for! My husband and I had decided last minute to have a professional photographer to take our engagement pictures. He was only in town for a few days right before New Years last year and she squeezed us in and we had an amazing session! She also photographed our wedding and our pictures were amazing! I could not have asked for a better photographer! Even after the wedding she worked with me to get a few photos properly edited (I had signed a contract with George Street and they sent her photos to an "editing team" which did not know how to properly edit photos). Amy truly is amazing and cares so much about you and what you want to get out of your event! I highly recommend cutting out any middle man (like George Street) and hiring her directly! You will be so happy with her work! She is highly skilled with her craft and will make sure you are getting what you are paying for!

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy was absolutely AMAZING to work with and she is so talented. From the very moment she arrived at our wedding (which was actually the first time we met in person) I felt like I could relax and have her take the lead. Her photography skills were exquisite but even more so she was so helpful throughout our wedding when little things came up. She was flexible and went with the flow but at the same time took charge and helped things run smoothly. Her energy was contagious and all our guests fell in love with her enthusiasm. She has an eye for capturing those little moments that are really special. Photography is art and everyone has a different taste, but if you like Amy's style we HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Kimia, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

AMY is a BLAST! Not only is she so much - She is very professional. I loved her happy spirit and spunk. I found Amy through George Street Photography and did not get to meet her until the day of. I was so pleased in my find. Amy went above and beyond and snapped the most beautiful shots I have ever seen. All my family and guests loved her as well. She truly fit in and I believe she went home that night and had a good time. I highly recommend her business to any of you looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amy is a wonderful photographer! She is incredibly talented, professional, and accommodating. She shot both the engagement and wedding photos for my husband and I. All of the photos were amazing! She even advocated for what I wanted on the day of the wedding. Overall she was fabulous! I would definitely have her photograph us again in the future!

Profile Picture Wendy, 4/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amy was an amazing wedding photographer. She captured my special day perfectly, and she made everyone feel so at ease as she worked. She is a true professional, and I would recommend her for engagement and wedding photography.

Profile Picture Tomyra, 3/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy was a pleasure to work with on our special day! Having not met Amy until our wedding day made me a bit nervous but within minutes any nerves were gone. Amy was helpful, encouraging, and sweet. We were both so happy to see her professionalism throughout such a nerve-wrecking day where everything needed to be perfect. Amy helped with my hair throughout the night, helped my husband with wardrobe malfunctions prior to the ceremony, and most importantly followed through with what we wanted. The pictures we have gotten so far have been absolutely beautiful and we are eager to see everything :)

Thank you Amy for making us feel so special and being so sweet throughout the entire day.

Profile Picture Alma, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We meet Amy through a photography company and she did my engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. My husband and I were throughly impressed and happy with the outcome. We asked her for candid pictures that really caught our personalities and the personalities of our guest. That's exactly what we got and they looked beautiful. She even worked with my parents on a special project to incorporate my sister (who could not attend the wedding) into one of the pictures with me. Flawless. We are both super impressed with her art form and would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Mary, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy is amazing. She takes photos of exactly what you ask for and more while making everyone feel very comfortable. My husband hates having his picture taken and she not only made him feel comfortable but also created several fun shots that he talked about for weeks afterwards. She has an incredible ablility of blending into the party and getting great candid shots. What truly drew me to Amy's work is her phenomenal eye for detail and depth in photographs.

Profile Picture Kori, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Amy is AMAZING!!!!! We absolutely love our wedding photos!! She made sure to captuere every detail of our special day and we can't thank her enough because the day goes by so quickly. We did not hire a wedding coordinator for our day, but It felt like we had one with Amy guiding us through our day from start to finish. She went above and beyond making sure everything ran smoothly. which helped us relax and enjoy the party! It poured down rain the day of our wedding, Amy was prepared with creative photo ideas that allowed us to embrace the "symbol of luck". (Those are some of my favorites! She waited for light rain to take us outside.) Our wedding photos are beautiful, our family loved her and we love her! My husband and I agreed that Amy will be our photographer for every life event in the future.

Profile Picture Britni, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This chick rules!!! Amy seriously blew all of my expectations away! She was pretty much everything and more than what I could have ever asked for in my wedding photographer! Not to mention she also gave me a much needed, wonderful pep talk exactly when I needed it! She made my entire bridal party feel comfortable around her, which made for some great photos. I could go on and on, but to sum it up 1,000 stars + for her. I will be recommending her to any bride to be that I meet.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Every time we met with Amy it was an absolute blast!! Very professional and was able to turn each session into a fun and engaging shoot. We live out of town so I thought coordinating with her was going to be the hardest part but she was very flexible. Our wedding party was huge and a lot to handle but she pulled it off!! Very laid back but gets the job done! I loved how she had ideas on where everyone needed to stand and what group pictures to get, especially since our wedding party contained 25 people! She is also very easy to ahold of, which made the day of the wedding go by very smoothly! I contacted her before the wedding and asked for a couple of shots that I didn't want her to miss and they turned out beautifully!! Other photographers in the area were more expensive and not as flexible as Amy was. The quality of the moments she was able to capture are absolutely priceless. I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends and anyone planning a wedding, cannot say enough about how much I appreciate all that she did for me!

Profile Picture Karleigh, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Save the Date

We are so grateful that we found Amy. She made every shoot fun, and helped us be comfortable in front of the camera. Some of my favorite photos came out of awkward, funny, or emotional moments that she was able to catch and edit in just the right way. Amy cares about her art and her dedication shows in every aspect of her work. She returned our digital files very quickly and had sneak peeks on her Instagram the night of the wedding. We also got to take night photos at both our engagement and wedding sessions - these are some of my favorites!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy was/is AMAZING!!!!! She was incredibly sweet to start with! Very on the ball with organizing and communicating prior to the wedding. Once the big day arrived she was on time, creative with her shots, friendly with everyone, incredibly speedy, and was up for whatever we wanted her to do. She asked to see my Pinterest board and made a point of being sure to get shots similar to what I had pinned! The best part was that even at the end of the evening on the day of our wedding, when we needed her to stay a little longer she was able to make it work for us. Amy is still in communication with me, helping with my thank you cards and sneak peaks - seriously, she goes above and beyond for you!!! Not to mention she is probably the fastest in responding when comparing my vendors. The only downside is that Amy lives in Austin and we live in Dallas...we already have other photo shot plans for events we wish we could do with her-- why can't she live closer =/ . Amy, thank you so much for everything, Jeff and I are so lucky to have gotten to experience the fun photo ART you create!

Profile Picture Wendy, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amy is an Amazing photographer!! Five stars is not enough to describe her work and her talent.She is hands-down the sweetest person ever. We could not of asked for a better photographer. Thank you again Amy!!!

Profile Picture Crystal , 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy is by far the best wedding photographer you could ever wish for! She does so much more than take photos; she gives you bobby pins when you need them, she makes sure timing is perfect throughout the entire wedding, and she makes you feel completely comfortable in front of the lens! I can not say enough good things about her. If this doesn't convince you that she is the right choice, than just browse through her shots because WOW. If and when I wish to have a photo shoot, she will be the first in my mind!

Profile Picture Madison, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We love Amy, she is simply AMAZING – professional, sweet, talented, and fun! From the first time we met for my bridal portraits to months after our wedding (doing some re-touching for our Christmas card!), she has been so fabulous to work with. She has an eye for capturing beautiful, “in the moment” pictures. She is energetic and you can tell she genuinely loves her job – which shows through her work. She is extremely responsive, truly makes herself available to you whenever you need her. She is very flexible (a huge thunderstorm was going to hit the evening that I had my bridal portraits scheduled so we moved it up a half a day and my venue was an hour from Austin where she lives – she made it happen!). I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer to capture your most special life events (weddings, babies, family portraits). I cannot thank Amy enough for giving us so many stunning pictures of moments we will treasure forever!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

Absolutely wonderful service, personality and photos! What more could a bride want? I knew when Amy walked in the door, I would enjoy having her take our wedding photos. She was so relaxed and able to help us get the exact look we were looking for. Not only did she take wonderful photos we will cherish for years to come but she made the day enjoyable and relaxed for us. I could not have picked a better person for our special day! I would recommend her to anybody!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

She did a great job and went above and beyond what we thought!! Very positive and friendly attitude and great to work with!

Profile Picture Ashlea, 6/5/15, 1 Review