Elizabeth Birdsong Photography Reviews

Elizabeth Birdsong Photography 4
Elizabeth Birdsong Photography 5
Elizabeth Birdsong Photography 6

Summer · Married on 03/09/2019

Amy was phenomenal. She went above and beyond not only shooting my wedding but being very flexible with date and venue changes. She flew out last minute (thankfully our new date was free) and was so gracious about the stressful change. She literally crawled in dirt to get us the most amazing shots. At one point she took her cover up off for me to sit in so I wouldn't get my dress dirty. The pictures all turned out beautifully and she got them back to us in record time. I cannot say enough about her, book now! You won't regret it.

Summer Alexandra · Married on 03/09/2019

Above and beyond

Amy is the kind of photographer who will lie in the mud to get the perfect shot. Or take off her jacket so the bride can sit on it on a rusty truck without ruining her dress. There isn't anyone who goes above and beyond the way she does! Of course it doesn't hurt that she's incredibly talented! There isn't anyone else I'd hire for my big day!

Elizabeth Birdsong Photography's reply:

Ahhhh I can't even wait to get up there and get some freezing cold shots with you!!! ....which sounds like drinking, lol. But YAY FOR YOUR WEDDING DAYY!!!

Kari Parido · Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent-Perfection

Amy went above and beyond for our wedding shots! The end result is above and beyond what I had imagined! I truly feel that she captured the tiny moments throughout the day that I wanted to remember and hold onto forever!

Elizabeth Birdsong Photography's reply:

Aw Kari thank you SO much for taking time to do this!!! I can't wait for you guys to see EVERYTHING!!!! Such a great night!

Payton · Married on 09/02/2018

Wishing I could give 15 out of 5 stars. Amy is absolutely incredible! Wow!!! Gushing over her professionalism, incredible attitude, and amazing talent. She captured moments that will now last for years to come. We could not say enough great things and would recommend her to anyone and everyone we know. Thank you!!!

Elizabeth Birdsong Photography 7
    Elizabeth Birdsong Photography 8
    Elizabeth Birdsong Photography 9
    Elizabeth Birdsong Photography 10
    Elizabeth Birdsong Photography 11
    Elizabeth Birdsong Photography 12

Elizabeth Birdsong Photography's reply:

Oh Payton you're the best!!!!! Thank you SO much for not only doing this, for taking time to post a few photos! I appreciate you- and your wedding had me shedding tears out on the balcony during the end. Such a great way to end the night!

Aaron · Married on 06/09/2018

Amy did an awesome job shooting our engagement and wedding photos! She made us and everyone feel so comfortable! She is amazing at what she does and s easy to work with. We would highly recommend her to anyone! Thanks Amy!!

Aaron and Caitlyn

Elizabeth Birdsong Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving a review Aaron!! You guys were so awesome and I'm so glad I got to hang out with you guys more than once!!

Rachel · Married on 03/24/2018

Amy is everything. She did our engagement photos and wedding on March 24, 2018; the photos are seriously swoon worthy. Her romantic style and keen eye are exactly what every bride wants out of wedding photography. More than that, she is super cool, like I want to be her to be my new best friend cool. Amy kept us laughing and relaxed through it all, she made all the poses and pictures look so candid and natural. She snapped our large family into shape and we finished all of our photos well under an hour during cocktail time, a real wedding miracle. She rolls with the punches and gives her couples all of her effort and attention. We felt like the most important clients to Amy, which is so comforting during the chaos of wedding planning. I can’t recommend her enough.

Elizabeth Birdsong Photography's reply:

We SHOULD be best friends, Rachel!!!!! This is the best review ever and I really appreciate you taking the time to post this!!!! Made my night! (year, maybe?? I could frame this one)
  • Nancy

Nancy Burrow · Married on 03/03/2018

Best Photographer Ever!

Amy is AMAZING & by far the best photographer I’ve ever had! So easy to work with and phenomenal at what she does! You can just feel the love and passion she has for every photo she takes! Our wedding did not go as planned (rain! Ah!) and she captured the most beautiful pictures and managed to keep me calm! I would recommend her to anyone & cant wait to work with her again!

Elizabeth Birdsong Photography's reply:

Nancy!!!! Thank you so much for posting this!!! I know how much you planned for a different look but OH my word it was so stunning the whole time and all of your guests had a BLAST. I still talk about getting to work while listening to the Spazzmatics!!!

Justus · Married on 11/18/2017

Amy is easy and fun to work with. I'm a professional full-time photographer, and would be very comfortable with her shooting my wedding. I recommend her to my brother and sister-in-law for their wedding, and she created incredible photos for all of it. Amy knows exactly what she's doing, and how to make the most out of anything she's given.

Elizabeth Birdsong Photography's reply:

Ah thank you Justus!!! That means so much! And now I better be shooting your wedding! :D Seriously though- I really appreciate you taking the time during the wedding to help with lighting so I wouldn't have to do as much! It was so much fun!

Kylie Wallis · Married on 10/14/2017

Such a fun photographer!

I was a bridesmaid in 2 different weddings shot by Amy, and she was so fun! She made everyone feel comfortable and got the best shots. I have loved looking at my friends’ pictures and seeing all of the wonderful memories that Amy captured. I would highly recommend her for your wedding!

Elizabeth Birdsong Photography's reply:

Gosh Kylie thank you SO much for letting me know!!! And BOTH of those weddings were full of the sweetest people and I'm so thankful I got to meet you and everyone else!!!
  • Maray

Maray Fillip · Married on 06/24/2017

Photographer

I found Amy through a random post on Instagram. I can’t talk highly enough about her. She got every detail of my wedding day and made me feel so much better about not spending the money on a videographer. I still have people over a year later asking about my wedding photographer. Her photos are nothing you’ve ever seen before!

Elizabeth Birdsong Photography's reply:

Maray!!!! THANK YOU!!!! Also- I love that we still keep in touch- I am SO thankful you found me!!! I'll see you in May for Felicia's but we should get the boys together soon, too!

Lisa · Married on 03/25/2017

Amy is everything you could possibly want in a wedding photographer. She was punctual, professional, and worked hard to customize our experience to our specifications. Her photographs are AMAZING and she works so fast you hardly even know she's there. She is also so much fun to have around and she made the photography sessions so much fun. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars. She is outstanding and I have already recommended her more than once.

Rachel Thompson · Married on 03/25/2017

The best decision we made

From the moment I contacted Amy to be our photographer I was impressed! She let us customize the package we wanted, she was flexible when I wanted to change the date of my wedding, and she is so upbeat and easy to be around! And the pictures are just amazing, hiring her was definitely the best decision we made for our wedding!

Jacque · Married on 12/18/2016

Amy was so wonderful to work with! She is incredibly funny, warm, and she went above the call of duty. I loved working with her and hope to in the future.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2016

Amy was incredible! She needed no direction, and the shots she's shown us have been nothing short of amazing. She was never in the way, and really embodies a photojournalist's spirit with her candid shots. Our guests were amazed at her skills and personable touch to everything, and her creative mind will push her to crazy ends (including balancing across a narrow bridge and possibly laying in animal waste) to get "that perfect shot." Her use of natural light and relaxing nature makes every shot seem effortless and not staged...without question one of the best wedding photographers in the business.

Brianna · Married on 06/18/2016

Not exaggerating when I say Amy is the best photographer you can ask for! My husband and I had decided last minute to have a professional photographer to take our engagement pictures. He was only in town for a few days right before New Years last year and she squeezed us in and we had an amazing session! She also photographed our wedding and our pictures were amazing! I could not have asked for a better photographer! Even after the wedding she worked with me to get a few photos properly edited (I had signed a contract with George Street and they sent her photos to an "editing team" which did not know how to properly edit photos). Amy truly is amazing and cares so much about you and what you want to get out of your event! I highly recommend cutting out any middle man (like George Street) and hiring her directly! You will be so happy with her work! She is highly skilled with her craft and will make sure you are getting what you are paying for!

Kimia · Married on 05/28/2016

Amy was absolutely AMAZING to work with and she is so talented. From the very moment she arrived at our wedding (which was actually the first time we met in person) I felt like I could relax and have her take the lead. Her photography skills were exquisite but even more so she was so helpful throughout our wedding when little things came up. She was flexible and went with the flow but at the same time took charge and helped things run smoothly. Her energy was contagious and all our guests fell in love with her enthusiasm. She has an eye for capturing those little moments that are really special. Photography is art and everyone has a different taste, but if you like Amy's style we HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Ashley · Married on 04/30/2016

AMY is a BLAST! Not only is she so much - She is very professional. I loved her happy spirit and spunk. I found Amy through George Street Photography and did not get to meet her until the day of. I was so pleased in my find. Amy went above and beyond and snapped the most beautiful shots I have ever seen. All my family and guests loved her as well. She truly fit in and I believe she went home that night and had a good time. I highly recommend her business to any of you looking for a photographer.

• W

Wendy · Married on 04/01/2016

Amy is a wonderful photographer! She is incredibly talented, professional, and accommodating. She shot both the engagement and wedding photos for my husband and I. All of the photos were amazing! She even advocated for what I wanted on the day of the wedding. Overall she was fabulous! I would definitely have her photograph us again in the future!

Tomyra · Married on 03/25/2016

Amy was an amazing wedding photographer. She captured my special day perfectly, and she made everyone feel so at ease as she worked. She is a true professional, and I would recommend her for engagement and wedding photography.

Alma · Married on 03/12/2016

Amy was a pleasure to work with on our special day! Having not met Amy until our wedding day made me a bit nervous but within minutes any nerves were gone. Amy was helpful, encouraging, and sweet. We were both so happy to see her professionalism throughout such a nerve-wrecking day where everything needed to be perfect. Amy helped with my hair throughout the night, helped my husband with wardrobe malfunctions prior to the ceremony, and most importantly followed through with what we wanted. The pictures we have gotten so far have been absolutely beautiful and we are eager to see everything :)

Thank you Amy for making us feel so special and being so sweet throughout the entire day.

Mary · Married on 12/12/2015

We meet Amy through a photography company and she did my engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. My husband and I were throughly impressed and happy with the outcome. We asked her for candid pictures that really caught our personalities and the personalities of our guest. That's exactly what we got and they looked beautiful. She even worked with my parents on a special project to incorporate my sister (who could not attend the wedding) into one of the pictures with me. Flawless. We are both super impressed with her art form and would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Kori · Married on 10/31/2015

Amy is amazing. She takes photos of exactly what you ask for and more while making everyone feel very comfortable. My husband hates having his picture taken and she not only made him feel comfortable but also created several fun shots that he talked about for weeks afterwards. She has an incredible ablility of blending into the party and getting great candid shots. What truly drew me to Amy's work is her phenomenal eye for detail and depth in photographs.

Britni · Married on 10/24/2015

Amy is AMAZING!!!!! We absolutely love our wedding photos!! She made sure to captuere every detail of our special day and we can't thank her enough because the day goes by so quickly. We did not hire a wedding coordinator for our day, but It felt like we had one with Amy guiding us through our day from start to finish. She went above and beyond making sure everything ran smoothly. which helped us relax and enjoy the party! It poured down rain the day of our wedding, Amy was prepared with creative photo ideas that allowed us to embrace the "symbol of luck". (Those are some of my favorites! She waited for light rain to take us outside.) Our wedding photos are beautiful, our family loved her and we love her! My husband and I agreed that Amy will be our photographer for every life event in the future.

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2015

This chick rules!!! Amy seriously blew all of my expectations away! She was pretty much everything and more than what I could have ever asked for in my wedding photographer! Not to mention she also gave me a much needed, wonderful pep talk exactly when I needed it! She made my entire bridal party feel comfortable around her, which made for some great photos. I could go on and on, but to sum it up 1,000 stars + for her. I will be recommending her to any bride to be that I meet.

Karleigh · Married on 09/12/2015

Every time we met with Amy it was an absolute blast!! Very professional and was able to turn each session into a fun and engaging shoot. We live out of town so I thought coordinating with her was going to be the hardest part but she was very flexible. Our wedding party was huge and a lot to handle but she pulled it off!! Very laid back but gets the job done! I loved how she had ideas on where everyone needed to stand and what group pictures to get, especially since our wedding party contained 25 people! She is also very easy to ahold of, which made the day of the wedding go by very smoothly! I contacted her before the wedding and asked for a couple of shots that I didn't want her to miss and they turned out beautifully!! Other photographers in the area were more expensive and not as flexible as Amy was. The quality of the moments she was able to capture are absolutely priceless. I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends and anyone planning a wedding, cannot say enough about how much I appreciate all that she did for me!