Satin Wedding Co.

San Antonio, TX View map Visit website

We are a women-owned business bringing you personalized wedding coordination + planning services in Austin, San Antonio and the surrounding areas. Our goal is to provide you a seamless transition from ceremony to reception, and all the small details in between. We vow to not only support your love every step of the way, but to also make your day run as smooth as Satin.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$895

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Arturo S. Married on 04/24/2022

Could have not asked for a better coordinator!

Danielle took care of everything and made sure we had the wedding of our dreams! Her dedications and professionalism was just what you’d want from a wedding coordinator, 5 starts!
  • Cheyenne
    Cheyenne G. Married on 04/20/2022

Best Day Ever

I couldn’t have planned a better day 😭

Team

Jess
Jess
Owner, Strategy + Operations

Hi, I’m Jess! I am the co-owner of Satin Wedding Co. and oversee strategy and operations. I’ve had the pleasure of helping couples make their wedding day dreams come to life since 2018, and it’s been an amazing ride!

When I’m not thinking about wedding trends and timelines, I’m with my amazing family: my wife, Christina, and my three littles - Brave (6), Canon and Maverick (17mo twins).

I love to meet new people and could to anyone for hours. If you ever wanna grab a coffee or share some spinach artichoke dip and talk about business, bebes, or bridal parties, I’m your girl.

Courtney
Courtney
Owner, Planning + Design

Courtney here, and I’m co-owner and lead planner of Satin! I stumbled into the wedding industry unexpectedly, and fell in love with the opportunity it gave me as a creative outlet.

I often heard weddings being described as “stuffy”, & I found my niche in proving the opposite. You can usually find me knee deep in true crime, horror flicks & anything Peele or Tarantino.

I may spend most of my time scouring over your wedding deets, but you can also find me enjoying time at home with my wife, Kristyn, & our 3 fur babies, Elton John, Harlem & Salem. Taco enthusiast, OG of the“Leggings-Are-Pants” Movement & self-proclaimed comedian, let’s make your day as cool as you are.

Danielle
Danielle
Lead Coordinator

Hi, I'm Danielle! I'm the lead coordinator for Satin Wedding Co. I have 3 years of event planning experience and am absolutely thrilled to be able to help you plan the day of your dreams!

Nothing beats bringing a couple's vision to life from the very beginning. There's something so magical about the process and I can never get tired of reliving it!

I recently discovered a love for hiking, so when I'm not working with our awesome couples, I'm planning trips to National Parks, probably way too far in advance. A girl can dream, can't she?

555 DeZavala San Antonio, TX, 78249
Location of (Satin Wedding Co.)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding