Patty Schuchman Photography Reviews

21 | Round Hill, VA

21 Reviews for Patty Schuchman Photography

Brooke Ericson · Married on 10/13/2018

A Great Photographer!

Patty was fantastic! She was always available, her pictures were beautiful, and she made sure to get all the shots we asked for. She was patient, realistic, and incredibly helpful throughout the entire process. She not only gave us great pictures, but also gave us advice on other good local vendors to use and helped us throughout the pre-wedding and wedding day stresses! We were thrilled when we got our pictures back and can't wait to see the book she is putting together for us!

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

Photography for our wedding was something that was one of our top priorities. We are so glad that we went with Patty to be our photographer for our special day. She was speedy in replying to emails, extremely professional leading up to the day and the day of, and delivered fantastic photographs! She went above and beyond the day of to make sure everything went smoothly. She was so fun to work with and looked like she was having so much fun at our wedding. What more could you ask for?

Katherine · Married on 10/20/2017

As soon as my mom and I met with Patty, I knew I wanted her to be the photographer for my wedding. It just felt right during our meeting and everything she showed us was fantastic. It is clear that she enjoys her work and really cares about the couples she works with. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and made the whole process enjoyable. I can't believe how many photos she took of our wedding and they are ALL amazing!! I can't choose a favorite and I want to print them all to display in my husband's and my new house. I would 1000% hire Patty again and I can't recommend her enough!

Priyanka · Married on 05/13/2017

Patty was the photographer for our wedding, welcome party and also a small religious ceremony the day before the wedding (I am Indian, but my husband is not, so we incorporated a lot of Indian traditions throughout the weekend). Patty had never photographed an Indian wedding before, but she was fantastic about jumping right into both the Indian and non-Indian traditions and did a wonderful job with everything. She is extremely organized and responds to emails right away, taking care to thoroughly answer any questions or concerns you might have. It was a relief to have someone you can count on during the craziness of wedding planning! I was also thrilled about how quickly she got our photos to us. Along with the digital files, she sent us some beautiful prints from the weekend, which was so thoughtful. We love looking at the moments she was able to capture. Thanks so much for everything, Patty!

• JessicaIsTotallySmithen

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

We found Patty through our friends who used her for their wedding. We just had our engagement session done with her back in May and we are in love! We can't wait to see what she is able to capture on our wedding day in April. She is great at responding to emails, and has been willing to work withing both mine and my fiances schedule to ensure that we are happy. We feel incredibly grateful to our friends for telling us about Patty and look forward to our wedding day knowing that we have a photographer who is not only professional but a wonderful person as well!

Kathleen · Married on 12/16/2016

Patti Schuchman will provide the most ideal professional photography imaginable. We have a portrait she created of the wedding day that shows spectacular colorful sunset as a backdrop. People cannot believe the colors are real. That is skill.

Jordan · Married on 08/27/2016

If you want amazing, professional, stress free photos then you have no other choice but to book Patty! Both her and her staff were amazing with not only getting the shots we wanted, but they also helped keep our timeline running smoothly. Her suggestions for dynamic and incredibly timed photos created moments that we know we would not have gotten from other photographers. This is the second time that Patty has done pictures for me and the quality that you get will greatly surpass your expectations. Every moment, from planning for the wedding to receiving the finished product, was stress free and seamless! Do not hesitate! Book her today!

We feel so lucky to have found Patty as our wedding photographer! We knew from the moment we met her that she was the perfect person to capture our special day. It was obvious that she has a true talent for photography. Her prices are very reasonable and she did an amazing job with our engagement photos. She had a great recommendations for the perfect location and had an eye for which backgrounds would look best. She also helped us feel comfortable with poses. She is very professional, friendly, and organized. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Charles · Married on 10/04/2015

Mrs. Schuchman provided an excellent service for our wedding. Any questions my wife or I had, we could simply email her and she would respond very quickly. That being said, emails are the quickest and most efficient way to contact her. The photos were the best my wife and I could have hoped for. Mrs. Schuchman and her assistants take your concerns and requests to heart, taking the time to research and examine the location of your wedding to provide you the best pictures and scenes available. I cannot express enough how pleased we were with the service and friendliness of Mrs. Schuchman and her assistants.

We looked at many photographers and met with three in person. We really felt that Patty best captured what we were going for and we immediately felt a connection to her. She was also an economical choice. She did an amazing job on our engagement shoot, even driving an hour away from her to come to a location special to us, and made us feel very comfortable with her ideas and directions.

On our wedding day, she and her second shooter captured everything we could have wanted--from formal shots at the church, to couple shots at the reception venue, to party memories from the reception. They were so unobtrusive that we barely noticed them, but got great shots. We especially loved that Patty really wanted to know what WE wanted, rather than telling us what we should be doing. She also worked really well with the other vendors we used, especially working seamlessly with our videographer. We recommend Patty to everyone looking for a great photographer!

Rachel · Married on 08/09/2014

Patty provided our family with beautiful, lasting memories of our wedding. She met with us early in our planning, providing us with critical advice on timelines and creating a list of the images we wanted. As a bride planning my wedding for over a year, I had a very detailed list of the items I wanted photographed. Patty met every wish I had and more. Whether it mean artfully assembling our large bridal party, keeping track of the setting sun, or incorporating props, Patty's images were all breathtaking. Patty was organized and prepared and her experience shows in our photographs.

Ashley · Married on 05/24/2014

Patty is an excellent photographer with a great eye for detail. She is patient and willing to work with the wants and needs of the Bride, Groom, and their families. We had many large group shots that she was able to orchestrate and capture in an orderly and professional manner. The pictures came back even better than expected and I would recommend her to anyone who needs someone they can trust to capture their special memories on camera. She is truly an artist and her work is evidence of that!

Kerone · Married on 04/26/2013

Patty Schuchman was everything I could ask for in a wedding photographer. She was also my engagement photographer which was the perfect situation. On the day of, even though there was a lot of scurrying and my family was unprepared and made additional requests, she was gracious, respectful and patient which I couldn't have needed more.

From anticipating every situation and suggesting things we hadn't thought of during the planning, to her beautifully inspired photos, it is clear that I was lucky to book with Patty and her photos were a dream come true.

Kasey · Married on 09/15/2012

Patty was absolutely wonderful. She met with my mother and I in the very beginning to get to know us, and worked really hard to give us everything she could within our budget. She was very accommodating during the engagement shoot and made my husband and me feel so relaxed and at home, and the pictures were stunning! Then on our wedding she and her crew were excellent. They were subtle during the ceremony and reception, and they got pictures of everything. When I received the pictures after the honeymoon, we were so happy with them. There were plenty of pictures and every single one was fantastic. I have recommended her to several friends already though they decided to wed out of state. I will keep on recommending her, and intend to use her photography company again in the future.

Miranda · Married on 10/14/2011

Patty was a wonderful photographer. She was patient and creative, and really went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy. She met with us several times before the wedding and was very responsible to our ideas. The photos are something I treasure.

Kelley · Married on 07/24/2010

Patty's professionalism and skill turned out to be all I expected. But beyond that she took the time to ask questions about our venue, people attending, what was important to ME! What I wanted from these photos. And she delivered fantastically! We didn't wait weeks for a gallery, or for any final products. She was so very patient and a calming voice when at times so many others were not. Thanks Patty!

Kate · Married on 05/22/2010

Patty did such a great job on our wedding. Our pictures turned out beautiful! She is so great to work with and I would recommend her to anyone!

Lori · Married on 02/07/2010

I was really pleased with the photos from my daughter's wedding. Shortly after the wedding, Patty provided us with a slide show that she put to music that was awesome. I watch it often and it makes me feel as if the wedding was yesterday when in fact it's been almost three years ago!

• User3630121 · event on: 10/24/2013

Patty did our engagement session for us at Morven Park - my fiance and I have never been before and wow was it pretty there! There was everything from traditional brick walkways to cute fountains to rustic iron gates that I absolutely loved. Patty came prepared with lots of ideas and even took a look at my pinterest page before our session, so she knew exactly what I wanted. She was professional, friendly, & creative - I would definitely recommend her. I cannot wait until our family & friends see our pictures for our Save the Date's!

Chris · Married on 10/03/2015

Patty was very accomodating the day of our wedding. Her and her assistant took the flowers, cake, ring, decoration photos without either of us having to be involved or even knowing! The few photos specifically requested were done without question. We did have a delay due to the groom forgetting his suit pants, and it didn't even faze her to be off schedule. In fact, she went out of her way to keep me from even knowing! Very friendly and detail oriented, I would highly recommend!

She was very flexible to work with our crazy schedule, and fun to work with.