0-260
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Riverside on the Potomac

Riverside on the Potomac, a beautiful new venue for weddings and special events along the Potomac River in Loudoun County, Virginia, offers sweeping views of manicured lawns, seasonal gardens, ponds, Sugarloaf Mountain and the Potomac River.

The patios and Waterfall Terrace are perfectly appointed for cocktail hours and friendly conversations. The sounds of the waterfall and reflections in the pond set the mood for a lovely time in the Virginia countryside. Woods along the river and native trees throughout the property offer a gorgeous backdrop; lush with green health in Spring and Summer and warm with transitional color in Autumn.

Brides and party hosts will feel supported and relaxed as they plan their event at Riverside on the Potomac which has been carefully designed to accommodate all of their needs. Riverside on the Potomac is also a working farm with horses in three rail equestrian fenced paddocks overlooking the hay fields and polo grounds. The polo grounds make a great site for large corporate events.

Types of events
Rehearsal dinner
Corporate events
Charity Events
Fundraisers

Contact the owner, Suzi Worsham at 703-669-3961 or riversideotp@aol.com to check availability and arrange for a site visit.

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Wheelchair Access (7)
Covered Outdoor (5)
Liability Insurance (5)
Indoor (3)

80 acres of bliss. My guests were raving about my venue. Everyone thought it was the most beautiful wedding that they ever saw. A perfect day, the barn was magical. I wanted a barn and it measured up to every expectation.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

What a gorgeous property, with views for days, and a great host on top of all that! Both my husband and I have very large families so we knew we would need a venue large enough to accomodate all of our guests. We wanted the rustic barn look and feel and when we came across photos of Riverside on the Potomac online, we knew we just had to come visit in-person. When we arrived for the tour, Suzi gave us a warm greeting and we felt so at ease and welcomed. By the end of our tour, we knew we had found the venue for us. Not only is this one of the most beautiful barns and historic properties in Loudoun County, but it had the space to comfortably handle our nearly 250 guests. From beginning to end, Suzi was always there to answer any questions I had and responded very quickly. She let us come back to the property to check measurements etc. as many times as we needed. A huge plus was the flexibility we had in being able to set up for our wedding days ahead of time and have rentals picked up a day or two after our event was over (though this was because she didn't have a Friday or Sunday wedding during our weekend). Suzi provided such hospitality, and my family just loved each and every visit to see both the venue and catch up with Suzi too! As a wedding planner myself, I will certainly be referring future couples to Riverside on the Potomac. As cliche as it may sound, it's such a magical place where your dreams really do come true. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this venue!!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews