Makeup by Melissa Franklin

Purcellville, VA View map

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Christina Getting married on 03/05/2022

Book Melissa!!

Melissa did my makeup for my “micro” wedding this past March, along with the makeup for all the women in my family, and she did a fabulous job!! Melissa and her assistant were so fun and friendly, the planning was a breeze despite there being 10 of us, and we all walked away feeling beautiful. I think my now-husband summed it up well with his first words when he saw me: Wow! I’d book Melissa again in a heartbeat (and since my mother-in-law lives nearby, I will be putting her makeup products on my Christmas wishlist from now on!)

Makeup by Melissa Franklin's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you so much Christina! Reviews like this mean EVERYTHING to me!
    It was a joy to have you and your Mom and Grandma and Mom in Law and all of your party. It means the world to me to be able to share in such a special day with multiple generations! I wish you every happiness and look forward to seeing your Mom in law and hopefully you again soon!! 💕
    Kelly M. Married on 12/31/2019

Excellent!

I loved working with Melissa for my special day, she did a wonderful job!

Makeup by Melissa Franklin's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly. It was so much fun working with you and your bridal party! I wish you an amazing new year(s) as husband and wife!!
  • Kara
    Kara M. Married on 11/09/2019

Top Of The Line Makeup Artist

I cannot thank Makeup by Melissa Franklin enough and specifically, Emily Carter, for doing the most stunning makeup for my wedding on November 30, 2019. The day started a bit rushed but as I sat down to get makeup done it was like peace filled their salon. I didn’t have to worry because they do a trial and I knew everything she was going to do on the day of. Emily has great style and excellent skill. I highly recommend this makeup artist for any big event, wedding or fancy party where exquisite makeup is a must! Thank you so much Melissa for your quick communication and for getting me in so quickly!

Makeup by Melissa Franklin's reply:

Thank you so much Kara for choosing us for your special day, it was truly our pleasure. I love that you felt the serenity of the studio we strive to give all of our brides! We wish you many years of happiness!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Janelle & Steven
    29 photos · 05/12/2018

Patty Schuchman Photography Patty Schuchman Photography Wedding Photographers

Melissa has done make up for many of my clients, both for business portraits, senior portraits, and wedding clients. I love recommending Melissa to my clients! Her personality puts them at ease, and the results are natural looking, and last for the entire event to ensure the client looks great in every image - first one and last one!

550 E. Main Street Purcellville, 20132
Location of (Makeup by Melissa Franklin)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding