550 E. Main Street, Purcellville, VA 20132 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

5692dd4fa5a0d2c5 7235EFCD 9A66 421C B8D6 1AF0659C14CF
Makeup by Melissa Franklin
Gorgeous wedding party at Kalero Vineyard, loudoun county. Hair by Jenny's Salon Purcellville.
Bride with a floral crown by Buttercups Floral. Hair and makeup by me.
Bride with a floral crown by Buttercups Floral. Hair and makeup by me.
Destination wedding. Onsite makeup by me.
Destination wedding. Onsite makeup by me.
Beautiful natural makeup and soft upstyle by me for this sweet bride.
Beautiful natural makeup and soft upstyle by me for this sweet bride.
5692dd4fa5a0d2c5 7235EFCD 9A66 421C B8D6 1AF0659C14CF

Makeup by Melissa Franklin 7
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 06/08/2019

An absolute beauty EXPERT

Melissa exceeded absolutely all expectations for my wedding makeup. As someone who doesn't wear more than basic foundation and eyeliner on a daily basis, she made me feel more beautiful than I ever have in my life. She knew exactly which shades looked best on me, and made my whole look come together. She even makes her own makeup, making it so much more natural for your face and skin! I cannot recommend her enough and only regret I don't live closer for her to do my makeup on all my special occasions!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Makeup by Melissa Franklin's reply:

Thank you so much Ashleigh! It was such fun getting to know you and your sweet family and work with you all. Truly a joy! I wish you much happiness and whenever you’re in town visiting please stop in and say hi!!

Gabrielle Gonzalez · Married on 06/08/2019

Saved my day!

Melissa is a great makeup artist. When I had my trial everything went well and we planned to move forward with my makeup as it was for the trial. Come my wedding day, someone who waxed my eyebrows the day before burned the skin off my eyelids and they were peeling. Melissa knew exactly how to change up my eye makeup so you couldn’t even notice it, and it came out perfectly. She is just awesome!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Makeup by Melissa Franklin's reply:

Thank you so much Gaby for taking the time to leave me a review! It was wonderful working with you and there’s nothing that makes me happier than to know you felt beautiful on your special day!
  • Cori

Cori · Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely loved working with Melissa! She made the day picture perfect. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Makeup by Melissa Franklin's reply:

Thank you so much Cori! It was so much fun being a part of your day!

Makeup by Melissa Franklin FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

Real Weddings

• Patty Schuchman Photography
    Patty Schuchman Photography Wedding Photographers

Melissa has done make up for many of my clients, both for business portraits, senior portraits, and wedding clients. I love recommending Melissa to my clients! Her personality puts them at ease, and the results are natural looking, and last for the entire event to ensure the client looks great in every image - first one and last one!

• 550 E. Main Street Purcellville, 20132 See on map