474 N Frederick Avenue #200, Gaithersburg, MD 20877 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 38

About PriscillaM Beauty

Local to Gaithersburg, Maryland and servicing the greater Washington, D.C. area. Owner and head artist Priscilla along with her experienced makeup artists and hair stylists love the oppurtunity to create new looks for each client. We specialize in professional airbrush makeup and hair styling for any event.

Priscilla and her team are experts when it comes to providing their clients with a unique and exceptional look that enhances their natural beauty. We are passionate about cultivating an inclusive, diverse environment that celebrates all kinds of beauty.

PriscillaM Beauty endeavors to provide every bride with a seamless luxury experience. We offer two bridal makeup packages - Blushing Bride and Luxury Bride - which offer traditional and airbrush makeup, respectively, and can be expanded to include hair styling. Trial runs, specialized makeup options, and on-site touch-ups are also available for purchase à la carte. Some of PriscillaM Beauty's options include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Traditional makeup
  • Waterproof makeup
  • Bollywood makeup
  • False lashesTattoo coverage
  • Hair up-dos, half up-dos and any other styling.
  • Hair extension application

PriscillaM Beauty 6
PriscillaM Beauty 7

Genie · Married on 06/09/2019

Awesome service!

Priscilla and her lead makeup artist Mayra and lead hairstylist Erika are nothing short of amazing. They captured exactly what I wanted as a bride. They were patient, flexible, and extremely talented. Mayra and Erika were whom I worked with on my wedding day and they were very respectful of the day's schedule. They worked very fast but flawlessly. I am considering going back for services for future special events. BOOK THEM!

Sent on 06/19/2019

PriscillaM Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Genie. You were truly a pleasure to work with. We look forward to working together in the near future! :)

Lindsay · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful!

Priscilla is great and so talented! Her and her team did my makeup and hair as well as for all of my bride tribe, my mom, mother-in-law, and two flower girls. Even with such a wide range of ages and skin tones, she took the time and made everyone happy, especially me! I threw her a curve ball on my wedding day and went with a slightly different look than what we did at my trial run and she knocked it out of the park! She did a fabulous job at making me feel beautiful on the most important day of my life! It doesn’t stop there. With my husband being military and overseas, we weren’t planning on having an engagement shoot. He was able to come home for 2 days and with very little notice, Priscilla made herself available SO early in the morning to do my hair and makeup for our photo shoot at 6 am. AND again, my hair and makeup was gorgeous! I would high recommend her to any bride and her bridal party!

Sent on 11/17/2018

KayC · Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful Experience

Priscilla is wonderful. When I began my search for a make up artist, I really didn’t know where to begin. I reached out to a couple of artists and Priscilla stuck out because she set up a call to discuss my vision and answer any questions I had. She was great to work with, and she and her team made my bridesmaids, mom and me feel so beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 12/14/2018
    PriscillaM Beauty 8
    PriscillaM Beauty 9

PriscillaM Beauty's reply:

KayC thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was such an honor and pleasure to work with your entire party. We are forever grateful you choose us to be a part of your special day! I wish you all the best. :)

PriscillaM Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 145.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 160.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 474 N Frederick Avenue #200 Gaithersburg, District of Columbia, 20877 See on map