Wedding Creations by Cjsmommy

Upper Marlboro, District of Columbia View map Visit website
$2,200 Package Price

$2,200 Package Price

Wedding Creations by Cjsmommy is a wedding planning company in Upper Marlboro, Maryland that specializes in providing a stress-free experience. They are committed to assisting you in creating your dream wedding day. Their team of planners have over 20 years of experience and will provide the “wow” factor, all while being there for you throughout the entire planning process.

The staff at Wedding Creations by Cjsmommy take pride in sitting down with the couple and other key family members to make sure that all of your needs, desires, visions, and expectations are given the utmost attention. They want to turn your wedding dreams into a reality. Offering a variety of package options, you will receive their highest level of personal and professional service. Wedding Creations by Cjsmommy is available for the following:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full/partial planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,700

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Kate Married on 11/13/2021

Fantastic Experience

It is hard to know where to begin or how to put into words how fantastic Stephanie Marshall of Wedding Creations by CJs Mommy is- but I will try. I met Stephanie at a wedding expo just a few months before my wedding. I was teetering, if I needed a day of coordinator, but I decided that it was worth it for my big day. I am a very type-A person and had a good handle on my wedding but was starting to realize that I couldn’t do it all, especially on my wedding day. Stephanie and I scheduled a call and she won me over right away. She was responsive, paid close attention, experienced and well-versed, and it was clear that she cared deeply about each client she was working with. She offers a lot of different services, but I only engaged her for my day of service (which also included her services for the month before my wedding). My only regret is that I wish I found her sooner, I could have saved myself a lot of stress earlier on in my planning process! Stephanie was quick to get up to speed on my wedding vision and in no time, I was fully able to trust her to execute my big day, just as I had envisioned it. She was so organized and responsive throughout the process, provided great suggestions based on her experience, and was truly a pleasure to work with. I honestly don’t know how I could have had my wedding without her. So many people that were part of my wedding party, my family, my friends, and other vendors had nothing but remarkable things to say about Stephanie and her assistant Maya. They were effective, efficient, professional, creative, polite, talented, and a lot of fun to work with- but I know I am probably missing a few adjectives here. She reigned in all of my crew and my vendors too to get everyone on the same page. What I appreciated most is just how much Stephanie truly respected my wishes. In wedding planning there are so many conflicting thoughts and ideas coming through but I knew Stephanie was in my corner and knowing that was invaluable so I could enjoy my day, worry free. Stephanie’s booking process, contract process, and payment schedule was flexible and easy to understand- nothing hidden or ambiguous. It seemed like she was always working- she was so quick to respond no matter when I reached out. Stephanie offers a number of other services, including travel agent services I believe. I would call her in a heartbeat if I ever thought I might be able to use her services again and will gladly recommend her to anyone that I can.
    Hannah T. Married on 10/16/2021

Wonderful!!!

Stephanie was so fun and engaging as the coordinator of our wedding! She made sure everyone was up to date on details and worked with us to create our dream wedding!
  • Gina
    Gina D. Married on 09/12/2021

Smooth Sailing to the Alter

Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with. We were referred to her by Ispire Catering and Events. She was always on-time, professional, easy to reach, and provided insight and suggestions on our event. The best part of Stephanie's service is that she communicates with your vendors. On our wedding day she made sure that everything and everyone was organized and timely. As the happy couple we felt that we can put our trust and faith in Stephanie that she would run our event smoothly...and she did not disappoint! We would DEFINITELY recommend her to anyone having an event!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Team

Stephanie Marshall
Stephanie Marshall
Owner

Stephanie Marshall has been in the Wedding and Event Planning business for over 20 years and has found that every bride and groom is unique when it comes to the planning of their special day. Her philosophy is providing all of her clients with “Stress Free” planning and well deserved attention required for a successful Wedding Day.

Stephanie will sit down with you, personally or virtually, and capture your thoughts and make them mystical ideas. She believes in the “WOW” factor to make your dreams turn into your Wedding Day reality! Stephanie is committed to making your wedding day and any event one to remember for a lifetime!!

Upper Marlboro Upper Marlboro, District of Columbia, 20774
3012199682
Location of (Wedding Creations by Cjsmommy)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding