15 Reviews for Wedding Creations by Cjsmommy

Full Planning (1)
Guest List (1)
Cultural (1)
15 Wedding Creations by Cjsmommy Reviews

I had the pleasurevof working with Stephanie for my wedding on 8/25/17. My guests couldn't believe how nice everything was presented and how the wedding and ceremony seemed to flow. I even had people say that is was the best wedding that they had ever attended. I couldn't have pulled it off without her. Do yourself a favor and book Stephanie for your wedding.

Profile Picture Patrice, 9/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephanie is very passionate about her work. She gives 250% in all that she does from being engaged, communication, meetings and most of all listening to what you want. I met Stephanie when I was in need of starting my wedding planning process over as result of losing my venue back in October 2016 ( I was my own wedding coordinator at the time...I do not recommend being your own coordinator.) I found Stephanie and she helped me to the complete fullest with making my vision come true. I gave her my plan and she executed it all the way. She helped me find a venue, she helped with my bridal shower, rehearsal, dress shopping and most importantly the decor and organization for my wedding day August 26, 2017. I received a lot of compliments on how organized and how beautiful everything was. I highly recommend Stephanie and her team for your wedding or any event. Stephanie is a good person at heart and is very passionate about her work.

Thanks,
Krystle

Profile Picture Krystle , 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephanie, creator of Cjsmommy, is a very talented jewel. She is a wiz mentally and physically. She has an awesome staff experienced in every aspect of wedding planning. She did not try to talk us into using her favorite vendors, the vendors, she actually searched for were vendors near the venue. We had several cake tastings, we visited several florist before we made our decisions. Stephanie was right there beside us for each one negotiating and expressing our ideas to the vendors for us.
During the wedding planning, my parents were renewing their wedding vows, I called Stephanie 3 days before the event to ask if she had any last minute ideas for party favors, she told me she could get them done and she immediately started putting the party favors together and I picked them up two days later. She is an awesome professional event planner.

Profile Picture User7514450, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Wedding Planning

Stephanie is AH-MAZ-ING!!!! She has been such a pleasure to work with. From her patience during our lengthy email exchange (because I wasn't able to communicate via phone because it wasn't convenient) to her flexibly. She is far more than a coordinator. She gave us suggestions, reviewed contracts and sooooo much more. I'll certainly be back to post an update after our vow renewal.

Profile Picture Ebony, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I think Ms. Stephanie was a blessing, She was there when i need her. She help plan a beautiful wedding. All the guest said that they have a great time. I would definitely use her serves again.

Profile Picture Shara, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Where do I start, Stephanie was my wedding coordinator, she went over and beyond her call of duties. My husband and I are forever grateful for all you did during our wedding. She did more then coordinator, she prepare our wedding invitations, programs, table numbers and much more. Stephanie thank you for all your hard work during our big day!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephanie/CJ's Mommy provided OUTSTANDING and professional service that made my wedding day come together in a way that surpassed my expectations. In just a few months, she worked to make all the moving pieces come together swimmingly! She was SO flexible, making herself available for all of the important appts, I am just grateful that she was recommended to me! I fully endorse her services!

Sincerely,

Jenee' Bevett-Rose

Profile Picture Jenee', 8/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If anyone is looking for a coordinator that will guide you through the entire planning process and see through the day of with both the highest professionalism and finesse, I promise you will not go wrong with Stephanie! I'm a bit of a control freak (being honest) but felt so comfortable having her steer through the day - and she pulled it off WAY better than I envisioned. I'm in awe of her, she has officially been adopted into my family. She was the go to person coordinating everything on our behalf. Best decision I made. Period. The Porter's

Profile Picture Tara, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Stephanie was very professional and wonderful. Her time management and constant attention to detail provided an experience that was flawless. I will definitely recommend her services to my friends. We stayed within budget and the whole experience was rewarding.

Profile Picture yolanda , 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If there was one word to describe Stephanie, it would be PRECISION! From the moment I met her she gave a run down everything, provided suggestions and also looked for and valued any input that me or my now husband had. I hired her to be a day of Cordinator but I so so so wish that I had learned of her long before because I would've let her help a lot more in the overall planning process! There are so many small elements that I would have overlooked if it had not been for Stephanie. You can tell that she has so much experience in the wedding industry, and accuracy and elegance are definitely key components of her operation and that's what I absolutely loved. She had a nice hold over everything in managing both the bridal party and the vendors, and she also made sure that me and my husband had every little thing that we needed and if something was forgotten she went and got it. I also cannot forget to thank her staff who are great at assisting in the managing everything as well. I am just so grateful for all the help and assistance she provided on my special day, I don't know if I would have been able to survive without her!

Profile Picture Leslee, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Stephanie is hands down THE BEST coordinator in the DMV. Even though my wedding was last year, she still keeps in touch on my Birthday and Anniversary. I cant wait to hire her for another event. She's attentive, thourough and organized. I couldnt have asked for a better coordinator!!!

Profile Picture J, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Where do I begin with this amazing woman? From the moment I meet her at a bridal show I knew she was the one. Me and my maid of honor felt this vibe from her. At that moment I knew she had to be the one. Stephanie was truly amazing to work with from start to finish. She was always only a call or text away. Even after the wedding is all said and done with I still can reach out to her. She has some great connects. Very professional, creative and all around great person. If I ever need a planner again Stephanie has the job.

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Stephanie provided us with excellent service! She was extremely attentive and always available for advice or just listening to ideas. Her professionalism was superb!

Profile Picture User4055143, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
0.5

BRIDES BEWARE!!!! She did a terrible job! I wish i would have gone with another coordinator. This is your once in a lifetime day. I wish i put mine in the hands of someone who knew what they were doing.

During my wedding she was nowhere to be found when i needed her. Stephanie ensured me that she or one of her staff would be with me the entire time and have walkie-talkies to communicate however this was not the case. I continuously asked for her and she was absent. My photographer instructed her not to let guest into the reception room until he tells her to so that my husband and i could get photos in the room. I did not get to take photos in my reception room because Stephanie let the guest into the room before we could get photos. My photographer was not happy and neither was I. He and his team went to get Stephanie and she did not come to me nor did her staff. He give my instructions to clear an area for photos and Stephanie refused to do so. Another example is when cars were parked out front of the mansion and we could not get photos there, I sent some of my bridal party to get Stephanie (because again she was nowhere to be found) and she never came out to get tag numbers to have cars moved.

Because of Stephanie my wedding was missing decor in cocktail, ceremony, & reception rooms. When asked why the decor was not placed she lied repeatedly. In reality she forgot my decor! I trusted her to have everything there and set up as she said she would! Also, she did not place my favors on the table as she said she would. When asked about it she looked dumbfounded & later she had them passed them out in the tattered cardboard boxes they were delivered in. I was beyond embarrassed and my guest made sure to tell me as it was grossly tacky!
I could go on and on about the endless lies and mess ups but i don't have enough room! She eventually apologized and asked how much of a refund i wanted. I have requested my refund she is now refusing to do so.

Profile Picture Gina, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cultural, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception