Wedding Creations by Cjsmommy Reviews

Wedding Creations by Cjsmommy 7
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 07/06/2019

Great Executioner!

Stephanie was referred to us within less than 3 months to the wedding date. I had done a great deal of planning and organizing our vision but as time drew closer we needed someone to assist with details such as scheduling, checklists, and execution. Stephanie was able to clearly understand our vision, provide valuable feedback and pointers, and execute our vision within 30 days prior to and the day of our wedding. She was very professional and has a wonderful personality.

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Wedding Creations by Cjsmommy 15
  • JENNIFER

JENNIFER FERRAGUT · Married on 03/23/2019

Smooth sailing!

Stephanie was wonderful! I hired her just two months before my wedding, and she really helped keep everything running smoothly! She helped me make last minute vendor decisions (she found my hairdresser for me, for example), coordinated with everyone I had already hired, and helped me to track my to-do list so nothing fell through the cracks! She also had solutions available for things I ran out of time to find, like an "unplugged wedding" sign.

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • I

Itohan · Married on 09/29/2018

Exceptional service. Infinite resources. Overall great experience. Thank you for your commitment and help exceeding our wildest dreams!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Anita · Married on 09/02/2018

My husband and I went with Stephanie and her team, after meeting them at a bridal show. From day one, she had lots of energy and was very professional. She was able to help me a long the wedding process, as most of our bridal part was out of state. She came with me to fittings, vendor meetings, and gave me lots of great ideas and alternative options. She was definitely on the ball and kept us on schedule. I LOVE Stephanie, and was rather sad that our time had came to an end. I definitely recommend her, especially if your looking for someone that will be in your corner and is like a bit bull when you need her.

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Wedding Creations by Cjsmommy 16
    Wedding Creations by Cjsmommy 17
    Wedding Creations by Cjsmommy 18

Tyra · Married on 07/15/2018

We had an awesome experience with Stephanie. She recently planned my sister's wedding ( I was the maid of honor) and the bridal shower I hosed. She is a whirlwind of talent. She is quick to respond to emails (even when sent a 4am!!!) and goes above and beyond her listed duties. Our family lives in Ca and my sister (the bride) lives in MD. We knew we needed extra help with planning because we couldn't be close by to assist in the months leading up to the wedding. Stephanie was truly God sent. DO NO HESITATE hire Stephanie and let her carry your worries away. My sister was the least stressed bride I've ever interacted with and that was all due to Stephanie. 5 Stars all around. Thank you, Stephanie, from the bottom of our hears.

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Wedding Creations by Cjsmommy 19

marie · Married on 03/31/2018

Stephanie not only planned my wedding and my bridal shower (so much fun- working with type A women) and did a fantastic job but she pulled it off in less than 5 months. She is so well connected in the industry. It was as if I only had to have a thought and she made it come true. Communication was always consistent and on time. She walked me through the whole process of planning a wedding from choosing a venue to picking out flowers and my dress. I loved that she thought of all the small details that brides forget about. She was with me every step of the way. It blew my mind how fast she worked it all out for me. She is truly the best planner in the business.

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Wedding Creations by Cjsmommy 20

Charlene · Married on 03/30/2018

The services requested were for a bridal shower. Awesome ... Beautiful ... Creative are just a few adjectives to describe the professional services of Wedding Creations by Cjsmommy. The owner and staff were punctual (early) allowing the event to start without a hitch. The package we requested far exceeded our expectations. NOTHING was omitted. I highly recommend their services for any social event ... weddings, showers, birthdays, etc.

Sent on 03/15/2018

A · Married on 03/10/2018

Stephanie planned the Bridal Shower for my Sister-in-Law. Her design and expertise went beyond our expectations. The decorations and food were perfect. She added the extra touches that created a very special event. We all had so much fun. We could not have made it happen without her.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Efua · Married on 09/17/2017

Stephanie is a miracle worker. She planned my wedding of September 17, 2017. She had less than 3 months to put together an exceptional event with a clueless bride and groom who had just decided to switch from a courthouse civil union to a big family wedding. She helped us find our caterer, florist, the dress, decor, makeup artist and was a fountain of good ideas and solutions. She never made us feel like an afterthought despite the fact that we had a small budget and that she was planning two other weddings. She was always warm, understanding, professional and most importantly, she took all of our desires/requests seriously. We will always be grateful to her for making our big day the special occasion it was.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Patrice · Married on 09/15/2017

I had the pleasurevof working with Stephanie for my wedding on 8/25/17. My guests couldn't believe how nice everything was presented and how the wedding and ceremony seemed to flow. I even had people say that is was the best wedding that they had ever attended. I couldn't have pulled it off without her. Do yourself a favor and book Stephanie for your wedding.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Krystle · Married on 08/26/2017

Stephanie is very passionate about her work. She gives 250% in all that she does from being engaged, communication, meetings and most of all listening to what you want. I met Stephanie when I was in need of starting my wedding planning process over as result of losing my venue back in October 2016 ( I was my own wedding coordinator at the time...I do not recommend being your own coordinator.) I found Stephanie and she helped me to the complete fullest with making my vision come true. I gave her my plan and she executed it all the way. She helped me find a venue, she helped with my bridal shower, rehearsal, dress shopping and most importantly the decor and organization for my wedding day August 26, 2017. I received a lot of compliments on how organized and how beautiful everything was. I highly recommend Stephanie and her team for your wedding or any event. Stephanie is a good person at heart and is very passionate about her work.

Thanks,
    Krystle

Sent on 09/19/2017

MILDRED · Married on 10/01/2016

Stephanie, creator of Cjsmommy, is a very talented jewel. She is a wiz mentally and physically. She has an awesome staff experienced in every aspect of wedding planning. She did not try to talk us into using her favorite vendors, the vendors, she actually searched for were vendors near the venue. We had several cake tastings, we visited several florist before we made our decisions. Stephanie was right there beside us for each one negotiating and expressing our ideas to the vendors for us.
    During the wedding planning, my parents were renewing their wedding vows, I called Stephanie 3 days before the event to ask if she had any last minute ideas for party favors, she told me she could get them done and she immediately started putting the party favors together and I picked them up two days later. She is an awesome professional event planner.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Ebony · Married on 09/24/2016

Stephanie is AH-MAZ-ING!!!! She has been such a pleasure to work with. From her patience during our lengthy email exchange (because I wasn't able to communicate via phone because it wasn't convenient) to her flexibly. She is far more than a coordinator. She gave us suggestions, reviewed contracts and sooooo much more. I'll certainly be back to post an update after our vow renewal.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Shara · Married on 08/20/2016

I think Ms. Stephanie was a blessing, She was there when i need her. She help plan a beautiful wedding. All the guest said that they have a great time. I would definitely use her serves again.

Sent on 09/26/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/13/2016

Where do I start, Stephanie was my wedding coordinator, she went over and beyond her call of duties. My husband and I are forever grateful for all you did during our wedding. She did more then coordinator, she prepare our wedding invitations, programs, table numbers and much more. Stephanie thank you for all your hard work during our big day!!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Jenee' · Married on 08/05/2016

Stephanie/CJ's Mommy provided OUTSTANDING and professional service that made my wedding day come together in a way that surpassed my expectations. In just a few months, she worked to make all the moving pieces come together swimmingly! She was SO flexible, making herself available for all of the important appts, I am just grateful that she was recommended to me! I fully endorse her services!

Sincerely,

Jenee' Bevett-Rose

Sent on 09/10/2016

Tara · Married on 07/16/2016

If anyone is looking for a coordinator that will guide you through the entire planning process and see through the day of with both the highest professionalism and finesse, I promise you will not go wrong with Stephanie! I'm a bit of a control freak (being honest) but felt so comfortable having her steer through the day - and she pulled it off WAY better than I envisioned. I'm in awe of her, she has officially been adopted into my family. She was the go to person coordinating everything on our behalf. Best decision I made. Period. The Porter's

Sent on 09/08/2016
  • Y

yolanda · Married on 07/02/2016

Stephanie was very professional and wonderful. Her time management and constant attention to detail provided an experience that was flawless. I will definitely recommend her services to my friends. We stayed within budget and the whole experience was rewarding.

Sent on 07/05/2016
  • Leslee

Leslee · Married on 06/25/2016

If there was one word to describe Stephanie, it would be PRECISION! From the moment I met her she gave a run down everything, provided suggestions and also looked for and valued any input that me or my now husband had. I hired her to be a day of Cordinator but I so so so wish that I had learned of her long before because I would've let her help a lot more in the overall planning process! There are so many small elements that I would have overlooked if it had not been for Stephanie. You can tell that she has so much experience in the wedding industry, and accuracy and elegance are definitely key components of her operation and that's what I absolutely loved. She had a nice hold over everything in managing both the bridal party and the vendors, and she also made sure that me and my husband had every little thing that we needed and if something was forgotten she went and got it. I also cannot forget to thank her staff who are great at assisting in the managing everything as well. I am just so grateful for all the help and assistance she provided on my special day, I don't know if I would have been able to survive without her!

Sent on 07/02/2016

J · Married on 08/29/2015

Stephanie is hands down THE BEST coordinator in the DMV. Even though my wedding was last year, she still keeps in touch on my Birthday and Anniversary. I cant wait to hire her for another event. She's attentive, thourough and organized. I couldnt have asked for a better coordinator!!!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Alicia · Married on 05/16/2015

Where do I begin with this amazing woman? From the moment I meet her at a bridal show I knew she was the one. Me and my maid of honor felt this vibe from her. At that moment I knew she had to be the one. Stephanie was truly amazing to work with from start to finish. She was always only a call or text away. Even after the wedding is all said and done with I still can reach out to her. She has some great connects. Very professional, creative and all around great person. If I ever need a planner again Stephanie has the job.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Stephanie provided us with excellent service! She was extremely attentive and always available for advice or just listening to ideas. Her professionalism was superb!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Gina · Married on 07/14/2017

0.4
      0.5

BRIDES BEWARE!!!! She did a terrible job! I wish i would have gone with another coordinator. This is your once in a lifetime day. I wish i put mine in the hands of someone who knew what they were doing.

During my wedding she was nowhere to be found when i needed her. Stephanie ensured me that she or one of her staff would be with me the entire time and have walkie-talkies to communicate however this was not the case. I continuously asked for her and she was absent. My photographer instructed her not to let guest into the reception room until he tells her to so that my husband and i could get photos in the room. I did not get to take photos in my reception room because Stephanie let the guest into the room before we could get photos. My photographer was not happy and neither was I. He and his team went to get Stephanie and she did not come to me nor did her staff. He give my instructions to clear an area for photos and Stephanie refused to do so. Another example is when cars were parked out front of the mansion and we could not get photos there, I sent some of my bridal party to get Stephanie (because again she was nowhere to be found) and she never came out to get tag numbers to have cars moved.

Because of Stephanie my wedding was missing decor in cocktail, ceremony, & reception rooms. When asked why the decor was not placed she lied repeatedly. In reality she forgot my decor! I trusted her to have everything there and set up as she said she would! Also, she did not place my favors on the table as she said she would. When asked about it she looked dumbfounded & later she had them passed them out in the tattered cardboard boxes they were delivered in. I was beyond embarrassed and my guest made sure to tell me as it was grossly tacky!
    I could go on and on about the endless lies and mess ups but i don't have enough room! She eventually apologized and asked how much of a refund i wanted. I have requested my refund she is now refusing to do so.

Sent on 08/28/2017