Swept

Baltimore, MD View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Swept, LLC is an on-site hair and makeup company in the Baltimore, Maryland area. Swept, LLC provides over 20 years of experience in bridal hair and makeup, and offers on-site beauty services for weddings and special events. Whether you want a soft and natural bridal glow for your wedding day or a sultry or smoky look, Swept LLC is committed to creating the look that you want. Lead stylist Jamie of Swept, LLC works promptly and calmly to ensure that you have a stress-free and enjoyable experience getting ready for your big day. Their team serves weddings in Baltimore, Annapolis, Washington, D.C., PA and Virginia.

Follow them on Instagram @SWEPTLLC to see the latest styles that their artists have created! With over 7 weddings each week, there is lots to see!

Swept, LLC provides on-site hair and makeup services for brides and bridal parties of up to 15 people. They offer consultations and trial makeup and hair at their studio in Nottingham. Beauty services include:

• Updos/styling
  • Clip in Hair Extensions
  • Vintage waves
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Traditional Makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes (strip and indvidual)
  • Natural makeup
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Jennifer
    Jennifer R. Married on 06/25/2022

Book them now

I booked Swept LLC for my June 25th 2022 wedding, Jaime has assembled an incredible team of talent! Melissa did a beyond AMAZING job with everyone's hair - from thick, course, afro-latina hair, to thin, straight hair, and everything in between. Everyone looked amazing and everyone's styles held up GREAT, from 7 am - 11 pm! Many of us had been in numerous weddings before and have never been SO happy with how our hair turned out and how long it lasted! I absolutely LOVED my style, it was exactly what I wanted to a T, perfect! My hair survived sweating, outdoor winds, dancing, and head banging for 5+ hours and still looked amazing at the end of the night! Shannen is a WIZARD with a makeup brush, she is incredibly talented! Our party consisted of every skin type (acne prone, dry, combination), ranging from young to mature skin, and everyone looked absolutely gorgeous and radiant! I was very particular about what I wanted for myself and my wedding party and Shannen DELIVERED. My makeup survived crying throughout a 30 minute, 90 degree, outdoor ceremony, followed by 4+ hours of sweating and dancing. To be honest, I still looked good the next day because I fell asleep without washing my face. Both Melissa and Shannen have the best personalities, they are both sweet, funny, and professional - I could not have asked for a better team, I would choose them time and time, and time again!
  • Patricia
    Patricia Married on 06/05/2022

Sallie was Amazing!!!

Having a small wedding, without a wedding party made it difficult to find hair and make-up willing to only do just the bride. But Swept was very accommodating and Sallie was just fantastic. She listened to what I wanted and delivered on it, she helped me look like myself but just a little bit glammed up. Both hair and make-up survived throughout set-up, ceremony, photos, celebrating, and some clean up too.
  • Tara
    Tara F. Married on 06/04/2022

Swept LLC are your girls!

I booked Swept LLC for my June 4th 2022 wedding - From my trial with Wendie & Jamie to our wedding day, I was nothing but pleased. These ladies went out of their way to make sure I was pleased and loved my look for my big day. I even added on a small tattoo coverup the week before, and Wendie did her magic morning of ! Jamie is your go to gal for thick & long hair. She tamed it so well and my hair stayed in all night! My bridesmaids also loved their hair and makeup; along with my Mom and Mother In Law (she even slept on her hairstyle and went to brunch the next morning still looking fresh!)

I cannot say enough amazing things about these ladies - and I thank you for making myself and my girls look fabulous for my big day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Chelsea & James
    23 photos · 04/09/2021

Thorncliff rd Baltimore, MD, 21236
Location of (Swept)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding