Behind the Veil

Severna Park, MD View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Behind the Veil is an award-winning team of artists with over 20 years of professional experience providing gorgeous hair and makeup for brides and bridal parties. We travel onsite and provide services throughout Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and the surrounding areas. Our work has been featured​ in several ​wedding publications​,​​ both online and in local and national print​. ​​We specialize in gorgeous updos, airbrush makeup, lash application, and more! Our team will work together with you to create the perfect look to match your ​style and vision. We are passionate and dedicated to making sure you look and feel absolutely amazing for your ​big day!

​​WeddingWire Awards 2010-2021​​

Connect with us!​
to see gorgeous photos of other BTV brides, styled shoots, and behind the scenes snapshots, follow us for your bridal beauty inspiration -

Instagram - www.instagram.com/btvbeauty
Pinterest - www.pinterest.com/behindtheveil​​
Facebook - www.facebook.com/behindtheveilLLC

Visit us online!
for additional information, portfolio, Q&A, and more -

www.behindtheveilbeauty.com

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Addy
    Addy V. Married on 12/18/2021

They are amazing!

I couldn't have asked for a better hair and makeup team, they were able to get my large group of women hair and makeup done even before they initially thought they would!! They also did an amazing job! Everyone loved their hair and makeup!!! I literally was too stunned to speak when I saw myself as I never wear makeup or do my hair and I felt like a princess. They were amazing and I would definitely recommend!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie M. Married on 10/23/2021

Highly recommend!

Behind the Veil did the hair and makeup for me, my 5 bridesmaids, my mom, mother-in-law, and grandmother. They came to our hotel in Stevensville, MD which made the day run so smoothly. They made sure we all looked absolutely STUNNING. Everyone’s hair and makeup looked perfect and stayed perfect all night long. They communicated with me a few months before to schedule my trial, and then again a few weeks before the wedding to finalize the headcount and timeline. On the day of, the stylists texted me to stay in contact about their arrival. They were both so sweet and personable.
  • Meghan
    Meghan K. Married on 10/02/2021

Great to work with!

You will not regret hiring Behind the Veil as your wedding beauty team! Laurie, Maria, and Brittany were so easy to work with and made the morning of my wedding super fun and stress-free. My bridesmaids couldn't stop raving about them - everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup! I felt beautiful and my hair/makeup lasted the whole day. Highly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

43 photos · 09/20/2015

Pricing

Behind the Veil Price Rates

Fiander Foto Fiander Foto Wedding Photographers

If you're looking for beautiful hair and make-up for your big day, Behind the Veil is the way to go!

District Remix District Remix Wedding DJs

Angela, Maria and the entire Behind the Veil team are amazing!!! They really do make their clients radiate an amazing energy and look fantastic. Their styles last the entire event, even if everyone else is melting! Book them today!

Chasing Auras Photography Chasing Auras Photography Wedding Photographers

Behind The Veil is the absolutely first vendor I bring up during my client meetings. I always point them out no matter what. I do this because I know they work similarly to me with a detailed timeline which makes it so they are never late. This in return keeps me on time so that I can capture the images I need before the ceremony. The number one thing that makes a bride late is when hair and make-up runs behind. This never happens with Behind The Veil. On top of that, their make-up and hair makes my images amazing. Each bride looks stunning, but also natural and the make-up lasts all day. Even on the hot or rainy days. Behind The Veil is my number one recommended vendor!

542 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd Severna Park, MD, 21146

Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5pm Weekends: Our beauty team is out of the office every Saturday and Sunday to accommodate our bridal parties. We will return your email or phone call promptly during office hours. Trials are provided by appointment on select Sundays by appointment. Special accommodations can also be made to coordinate with your schedule. We can't wait to work with you!!!
Location of (Behind the Veil)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding