Behind the Veil

542 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd, Severna Park, MD 21146 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 59
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 6

About Behind the Veil

Behind the Veil, LLC is an award-winning team of artists with over 15 years of professional experience, providing gorgeous hair and makeup for brides and bridal parties! We travel thoughtout MD, DC, VA, and the surrounding areas! Relax in the comfort of your home, hotel, or bridal suite as our team gets you and your party ready for the big day!!

Services offered

Awards & Publications

Wedding Wire Awards 2010-2019
Chesapeake Bridal Awards
What's Up Weddings Best of Beauty

Featured in Style Me Pretty, Baltimore Weds Magazine, Capital Style Magazine, Bayside Bride and many more!

Follow Behind the Veil on

Behind the Veil 6
Behind the Veil 7
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 09/21/2019

I would highly recommend Behind the Veil!

I would highly recommend Behind the Veil! I was a very last minute bride and Laurie was able to find me the perfect hairstylist, Rochelle. And again being last minute, Laurie and Rochelle were able to squeeze me in for my hair trial. I met Rochelle for the trial and showed her a picture for inspiration. I wanted a braid and the rest of my hair curly but I was nervous because my hair does not hold curls and with my wedding being in September I was super nervous about the humidity. Rochelle was able to do my hair exactly how I wanted it and the curls actually stayed! Then comes the wedding day, Rochelle was super prompt and professional! I even decided that day I wanted to add an additional braid and a hairpiece. Rochelle was so sweet and accommodating and made my wedding hair so much better than I ever could have envisioned! And as an added bonus my hair stayed curled all night, even through dancing! Rochelle also perfectly styled my bridesmaids hair! Which ranged from half up half down to all down with braids. All in all, Rochelle was truly amazing and I would highly recommend Behind the Veil!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 06/02/2019

LOVE THEM!!! Life savors!!!

Words can’t describe how thankful I am for Behind the Veil! They were extremely flexible, easy to work with, understanding, and so talented! The moment I saw their work at my friends wedding, I couldn’t wait to sign up! It was beautiful! I wasn’t the easiest bride because of my work shift schedule, uncertainty on what I wanted and also had a black eye on the wedding day. But this company did EVERYTHING they could to help me! The team was always on time, energized, and excited to work with us. Holly was accommodating and worked with my mom and I to get our hair just right. We loved her calm, cool and friendly personality! The make up artist, Angela, did SUCH a terrific job on my black eye and make up, no one even noticed my it the day of the wedding! The make up was striking but so natural! She was perfect! I absolutely loved it and saved my wedding day! I got many compliments on how well she did! I dont know what i would have done without her! Laurie was so patient, kind, understanding and such a delight to work with as well! I couldn’t have asked for a better team! Thank you Behind the Veil for saving the day & making my day better than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Behind the Veil FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Tanning, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Fiander Foto
    Fiander Foto Wedding Photographers

If you're looking for beautiful hair and make-up for your big day, Behind the Veil is the way to go!

• District Remix
    District Remix Wedding DJs

Angela, Maria and the entire Behind the Veil team are amazing!!! They really do make their clients radiate an amazing energy and look fantastic. Their styles last the entire event, even if everyone else is melting! Book them today!

• Chasing Auras Photography
    Chasing Auras Photography Wedding Photographers

Behind The Veil is the absolutely first vendor I bring up during my client meetings. I always point them out no matter what. I do this because I know they work similarly to me with a detailed timeline which makes it so they are never late. This in return keeps me on time so that I can capture the images I need before the ceremony. The number one thing that makes a bride late is when hair and make-up runs behind. This never happens with Behind The Veil. On top of that, their make-up and hair makes my images amazing. Each bride looks stunning, but also natural and the make-up lasts all day. Even on the hot or rainy days. Behind The Veil is my number one recommended vendor!

• 542 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd Severna Park, MD, 21146 See on map
    443-552-5562 (Phone number)
    Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5pm Weekends: Our beauty team is out of the office every Saturday and Sunday to accommodate our bridal parties. We will return your email or phone call promptly during office hours. Trials are provided by appointment on select Sundays by appointment. Special accommodations can also be made to coordinate with your schedule. We can't wait to work with you!!!