About District Remix

remarkable music | extraordinary deejays

District Remix is a DJ service based in Columbia, Maryland. They have a true passion for music and getting people to have a good time! Their specialty is in non-traditional and contemporary weddings and events, and they love to showcase their clients' individual preferences and styles. They desire for their clients’ weddings to be all about them and to be incredibly memorable for years to come. They offer exceptional service and wedding packages to suit their clients’ specific needs.

District Remix offers clients complete control over the music selection for their wedding and believe that’s the way it should be done. Services include:

• Consultation

MC (41)
One Event Per Day (34)
Liability Insurance (16)
Uplighting (15)

Find a better DJ, I dare you! Jacob and his team are unparalleled in the music entertainment world. From the time we met until the very end of our big day, Jacob felt like a friend attending our wedding that happened to be playing the tunes. I, Billy, and our family and friends danced from the time the dance floor opened until the final song was played - no serious my sister had to take a napkin and wipe my back because I was dripping in sweat! My 87 year old grandparents were even out there grooving all night! It was the most epic night of our lives and Jacob made it that much more special. We cannot thank him and his team enough for everything. Now I'm just crossing my fingers that one of my friends gets married soon so I can attend another District Remix DJ'ed wedding!!!

Profile Picture Margaret, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked Jason from District Remix for our June wedding. My sister used District Remix (Jacob) for her wedding 8 months earlier, so we already knew they were awesome to work with! Jason was the first and only DJ we contacted for our wedding. We instantly knew from our first conversation and Skype chat that we were set on using District Remix. Before the wedding, Jason mixed live for us via Skype to give us a preview of his style and also to get a feel for our tastes. He gave us a demo of what the music would be like pre-ceremony and during the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and the reception. He really took the time to get to know our likes and dislikes and feel out who we are. It was clear that Jason genuinely cares about his clients and giving them and their guests an unforgettable wedding day. We were also very impressed by District Remix's organization. They had a very detailed form for us to complete with all of the day-of details. We had the hardest time picking out our music for the ceremony and Jason was a huge help, providing us with many recommendations based on our interests. Our main priority was that our guests would have so much fun on the dance floor that they would never want to leave -- and Jason delivered! For wedding guests, one of the most memorable parts of the day is the music on the dance floor. District Remix definitely made our night unforgettable, and we would not hesitate to recommend them!

Profile Picture Lydia, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews

Photobooth
Projector
3 AWARDS

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Great DJ services. Will keep the party going all night long!!

District Remix is definitely the best of the best!! If you're looking for a DJ who will get the party started and keep it going all night, look no further!! They are so good at customizing the music they play for each couple, and they're experts at analyzing their crowd and playing the right music at the right time so that everyone is on the dancefloor! You never know what songs they are going to mix together next, but it always gives guests a nice surprise! (especially when they mix a T-Swift song with a Jay Z song.....true story!) District Remix will always be my #1 DJ recommendation for all my couples!

I recently had the pleasure of working alongside Jacob for a ceremony that I was officiating. Not only did he come prepared for the remote location with a modern sound system and all the necessary props (wireless handheld and lapel microphones, mic stand if needed, a cordless set-up system, etc), but he also was very professional and accommodating to the ceremony needs as a whole. Prior to the start of the ceremony I quickly reviewed with him the music selections, that included not only processional and recessional songs but also mid-ceremony music to be played during specific parts during the ceremony. Jacob seamlessly played every single song to perfection, smoothly helping to transition us from one part of the ceremony to the next. And although I didn't stay for Cocktail Hour or the Reception, the tags and pictures I saw on Facebook were testimony enough that the entire guest list had an amazing time on the dance floor! Don't pass up the opportunity to have District Remix DJ your next event!

So many good things to say about District Remix. These guys are the best in the business. I have seen my share of DJs in this profession and what I love about District Remix is that they do not spend a ton of time on the mic. They get the job done but without too much talk. They blend each song into the next and play music that gets people dancing. If you want to party - these are your guys!

184 PROS I KNOW

10440 Shaker Drive, #109, Columbia, MD 21046   See On Map
443-832-3911 (phone)
District Remix is a wedding DJ from Columbia, MD servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Baltimore, Annapolis, and Washington, D.C.. District Remix is a professional DJ that has been part of the Baltimore wedding industry since 2015 specializing in beatmixing.