25 Crossroads Dr, Owings Mills, MD 21117 Map · Phone number

About Linwoods

Linwoods continues to be one of Baltimore's top caterers striving to bring its customers fresh and creative cuisine and fine service all around the Baltimore/Washington Metro Area. Linwood and Ellen Dame established this restaurant more than twenty years ago, and are involved in every detail of its daily operation. Linwoods is consistantly recognized as one of the top caters in town.

cak
Marinate Tofu with Faro Salad baby tomatoes, kalamata olives & cucumber coulis
cake pop
Devil's Food Cake with a Raspberry Mousse
Devil's Food Cake with a Raspberry Mousse
Samantha working on one our wedding cakes for this weekend.
Samantha working on one our wedding cakes for this weekend.
cak

Linwoods 7
  • Michele

michele pierson · Married on 08/31/2019

Best decision ever.

I feel like saying Linwoods was the perfect caterer would be a complete injustice to their food, cocktails and service. Linwoods went above and beyond for my recent August wedding.

The food. The food was not only delicious, but beautifully presented, and best of all, it was steaming hot when presented to our guests. During cocktail hour, our guests raved about every hors d'oeuvre that was kindly passed their way, and last, but not least, the desserts. My now husband is a huge ice cream fan. Our guests were surprised with an ice cream sundae bar, and I am still dreaming about our wedding cake.

The cocktails. We served dirty martinis and aperol spritz to our guests as our specialty cocktails. They were a HIT and the bartenders served them perfectly. The wines were superb and Linwoods was able to source the beers we requested.

The service. Sherri is amazing! Not only as a director, but as a person. It was my true pleasure to be able to work with her and her team. They are professional, friendly and extremely efficient. They are flawless. By the end of my experience with the Linwoods team, they felt more like family and friends than a vendor.

Look no further than Linwoods. I promise you - they will not disappoint. They will be the best decision you made since you said "Yes!" to marrying your future spouse.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Allison

Allison Levin · Married on 08/24/2019

Sherri is AMAZING!

If you don't use Linwoods for your wedding you shouldn't bother getting married! Sherri and her team are UNBELIEVABLE. From start to finish the wedding was amazing. I am still hearing from people about how amazing the event was from the food to the service. This team is professional, kind and if I could give them Michelin star's for wedding food I would. What you get at your tasting is what you will receive at your wedding, but maybe better! We couldn't of asked for a better wedding day and it was Linwood's staff and food that made it all the more special!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 07/06/2019

The best!

Working with Linwoods was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding at the Mt. Washington Mill Dye House. Rachel, the Executive Assistant at Linwoods, was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. She was accommodating, helpful, enthusiastic, and made sure everything was perfect on the day of the wedding. The food was INCREDIBLE. Seriously, as I am writing this I'm dreaming about all the delicious things we had and wishing I could eat some of it again! In addition to the food, the wait staff were amazing as well. They were attentive and thorough. Our friends and family are still talking about the quality and taste of the food at our wedding. I'm SO happy we decided to go with Linwoods for our wedding, and I can't wait to grab dinner at the restaurant very soon!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Linwoods 8
    Linwoods 9
    Linwoods 10

Linwoods FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, BBQ, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? China, Flatware, Glassware

• Parties by Terrye
    Parties by Terrye Wedding Planners

Linwood is always perfection. Whether we work in the restaurant or off premise, the food, service, staff is flawless.

• Parties by Terrye
    Parties by Terrye Wedding Planners

• Anderson's Delightful Events, LLC
    Anderson's Delightful Events, LLC Wedding Planners

We highly recommend Linwoods to all our clients. My client and their guest truly enjoyed the food, intimacy and the staff was outstanding and very professional.

• 25 Crossroads Dr Owings Mills, 21117 See on map