Baltimore, MD 21298 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Real Weddings 1

About lemon & lime event design

We provide wedding planning and design services for the Baltimore, Annapolis, Eastern Shore and Washington, D.C. metro areas. But we love to pack our bags and travel, too! We've been to North Carolina, Virginia, Virginia Beach and NYC!

lemon & lime event design gives clients a refreshing approach to turning life's ordinary events to extraordinary experiences. Events are more than just a business to us: with a combined 10 years of experience, we work with our clients to make sure their thoughts and ideas come to life. Being the host can be stressful, so let us make the planning process as effortless as possible so you can sit bac k, relax, and enjoy the experience.

Whether you're looking for creative inspiration, don't have the time to plan with your busy schedule, or maybe just need someone to come in a few months before and wrap everything up, lemon & lime event design offers custom package to whatever couples may be looking for!

We're creative & fun gals that love weddings!!!

Follow lemon & lime event design on

dh23025 edit edit

lemon & lime event design 5
lemon & lime event design 6

Lisa Wilson · Married on 06/05/2019

Lemon and Lime Event Design are Excellent and Planned our Dream Wedding

My husband Mike and I live in the Pittsburgh area but decided to have our wedding at Sagamore Pendry because we fell in love with the hotel and the Fells Point area on a trip the year before. As we began to plan our special day, we knew we would need to hire wedding planners and Lemon and Lime were the perfect fit. As we began our initial meetings, these ladies understood our vision and, as our plan and vision took on a life of its own, Lemon and Lime was there to guide us in the planning process. Our wedding went from an evening to a weekend of festivities. From a distillery tour at Sagamore Distillery, a welcome reception at Rye Street Tavern, the ceremony/reception at the Pendry, and a farewell brunch — these ladies nailed it! We worked with some of the BEST vendors in the Baltimore/Washington DC area and our entire weekend was absolutely everything we hoped it would be! I can’t say enough about Ashley, Katey, Yen and their entire team. Mike and I will miss their emails, calls, and correspondences. They became a second family! Love you ladies and Thank you Thank You from the bottom of our hearts for making it a weekend we will never forget! Our guests are still talking about what a wonderful weekend it was and that every detail was perfect! Love, Lisa and Mike

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Ledford · Married on 01/02/2019

A love note to lemon & lime

Words could never do justice how much my family, husband and I love and appreciate this team!!! We could never have had our wedding without them - or at least not a wedding that didn't involve a courthouse! The months leading up to our big day we were truly able to enjoy and appreciate every second of anticipation because we knew these ladies had everything under control! And on our big day they even somehow convinced the weather gods to smile upon us ;)

I never had an ounce of doubt that everything would run smoothly throughout the entire planning process and on the actual wedding day, solely because I would trust these ladies with my life -- and DEFINITELY with my wedding! They make the entire process so fun and stress free that you will not be able to relate to any internet memes about how difficult wedding planning is, because that just will not be the case for you!

Do yourself, your fiancé and your friends & family a favor and HIRE LLED! I promise you will be so glad you did!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Kelley

Kelley C · Married on 11/03/2018

Best decision we made besides actually choosing to get married!!!

Choosing to work with Lemon & Lime was hands down one of the best and easiest decisions we made when planning our wedding! They are an unbelievable group of women to work with, and made the planning process so much easier and more enjoyable than I ever thought possible. They are organized, kind, fun and incredibly easy to work with. Not to mention brilliant planners that did not let a single detail slip through.

Katey, Ashley, Morgan and the rest of the team truly have their clients best interests at heart. They listen to every question, comment and concern that may arise, and are respectful of your wishes, time and budget. They are well connected and well respected in the industry, and are willing to pursue any crazy idea you may envision.

Our wedding weekend was beyond perfect and went off without a hitch. The L&L ladies brought our vision to life on our wedding day and were there the entire time making sure we enjoyed every second possible. One of the saddest parts about the wedding being over is not being able to work with them on a weekly basis!! You will never regret hiring L&L and entrusting them in one of the most memorable days of your life.

Sent on 11/28/2018

lemon & lime event design FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• Maria Linz Photography
    Maria Linz Photography Wedding Photographers

Ashley & Katey are amazing at planning the best wedding you could ever dream of. I actually think I worked with them on their first wedding ever and they have only gotten better! They are organized and super accommodating! I recommend them to all my couples looking for planners.

• Brooke Tyson Photography
    Brooke Tyson Photography Wedding Photographers

Lemon & Lime is an INCREDIBLE planning team! I have had the privilege of working with Ashley, Katey, and their awesome team as a photographer AND as a bride. When my husband and I got married, we booked Lemon & Lime to coordinate our wedding. They were absolutely outstanding. They made our vision come to life and literally handled every detail. Our wedding was so beautiful and it was all thanks to them. It was so exciting seeing our venue (Belmont Manor) for the first time on our wedding day - it was just perfect. And they made sure that everything was running smoothly throughout the day. Seriously - they are the best. As a wedding photographer, it is such a joy working with the Lemon & Lime team. They keep the day moving in a natural and almost effortless way, and they manage to keep everyone and everything so organized. They work behind the scenes to ensure that everything is going as planned, and every wedding that I have photographer with Lemon & Lime has been STUNNING. This team has such an eye for details - and they make sure that the wedding day is beautiful. I could not recommend Lemon & Lime more. They are a truly outstanding wedding planning team, and it has been such a joy working with them both as a bride and as a photographer. They really are great people.

• EVENTPRO Design and Production
    EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Lemon & Lime are so awesome to work with, creating unique designs for all of their clients. Chat with Katey or Ashley, and they will amaze you!