lemon & lime event design

lemon & lime event design

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About lemon & lime event design

You can't throw epic events with basic people. We're here to make your wedding amazing!

We provide wedding planning and design services for the Baltimore, Annapolis, Eastern Shore and Washington, D.C. metro areas. But we love to pack our bags and travel, too! We've been to North Carolina, Virginia, Virginia Beach and NYC!

lemon & lime event design gives clients a refreshing approach to turning life’s ordinary events to extraordinary experiences. Events are more than just a business to us: with a combined 10 years of experience, we work with our clients to make sure their thoughts and ideas come to life. Being the host can be stressful, so let us make the planning process as effortless as possible so you can sit bac k, relax, and enjoy the experience.

Whether you’re looking for creative inspiration, don’t have the time to plan with your busy schedule, or maybe just need someone to come in a few months before and wrap everything up, lemon & lime event design offers custom package to whatever couples may be looking for!

We're creative & fun gals that love weddings!!!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Baltimore

Follow lemon & lime event design on

79 Reviews for lemon & lime event design

Non-Religious (2)
Cultural (1)
Destination (1)
Double Weddings (1)

I'll be honest as a skeptical groom, I was pretty convinced that we didn't really wedding planners. However I've learned that my now wife is never wrong. Lemon & Lime was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process! When we met with them about 8 months before our wedding to have a brief introduction meeting, I left feeling like Cinderella, we had the perfect fit! They were responsive, hilarious, super fun to work with and INCREDIBLY supportive with all the curve balls that we threw at them during planning. They wedding day itself was so much fun, and ran so smoothly because of their tireless attention to detail, and their dedication to their work. I cannot imagine what it would have been like without them, and we are so grateful we got to celebrate with them! 20 out of 10, would recommend.
~Lilly and Jon

Profile Picture Jonathan, 7/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Y'all, I really can't put into words how much we loved Katey, Ashley, and Morgan. We worked with them for close to two years leading up to our wedding, and we loved all of our design meetings and phone calls. Not only were they super creative, organized, and on top of their game, but they were just plain FUN to work with. They took my design interests and my husband's and blended them into a perfect wedding. They handled all of the behind the scenes coordinating and planning, and it made wedding planning completely stress free. We met with several wedding planners before deciding on them, and we ended up choosing them because they really are able to make each wedding suit their specific client's needs and wants- no two of their weddings look alike. They are rockstars- hire them!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/5/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

There are truly no words to describe how wonderful it was to work with Lemon & Lime to make our wedding day unique and perfect. From vendor recommendations to design to day of coordination, we could not have asked for a better event. We looked at our wedding as the biggest party we'd ever throw and the L&L ladies ran with it! Our day was a great mix of classy and party. Ashley and Morgan even worked with a vendor to customize the biggest bar I've ever seen at an event which made my husband so happy. The planning process was so easy and organized and our wedding day ran so smoothly that I was stress free (I'm just as surprised as you)! My maid of honor even caught Morgan dancing the night away while keeping everything under control... being able to enjoy what you're doing while managing tons of vendors and 200 guests proves just how passionate and amazing these ladies are. We cannot thank you all enough and wish we had another huge event to plan with you!

Profile Picture Mandi, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Event Design, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

lemon & lime event design FAQ

220x220 sq 1502205130643 ajp 1038
220x220 sq 1502205242208 photogs faves 0132
220x220 sq 1502205015972 katie and casey 435
220x220 sq 1502204963163 readyluck0724 2
220x220 sq 1532101873 11b771b20f4afe60 1532101873 01fb5b376c3917b2 1532101871101 1 colorful hesapeake

1 VIDEO

16 ENDORSEMENTS
Ashley & Katey are amazing at planning the best wedding you could ever dream of. I actually think I worked with them on their first wedding ever and they have only gotten better! They are organized and super accommodating! I recommend them to all my couples looking for planners.

Lemon & Lime is an INCREDIBLE planning team! I have had the privilege of working with Ashley, Katey, and their awesome team as a photographer AND as a bride. When my husband and I got married, we booked Lemon & Lime to coordinate our wedding. They were absolutely outstanding. They made our vision come to life and literally handled every detail. Our wedding was so beautiful and it was all thanks to them. It was so exciting seeing our venue (Belmont Manor) for the first time on our wedding day - it was just perfect. And they made sure that everything was running smoothly throughout the day. Seriously - they are the best. As a wedding photographer, it is such a joy working with the Lemon & Lime team. They keep the day moving in a natural and almost effortless way, and they manage to keep everyone and everything so organized. They work behind the scenes to ensure that everything is going as planned, and every wedding that I have photographer with Lemon & Lime has been STUNNING. This team has such an eye for details - and they make sure that the wedding day is beautiful. I could not recommend Lemon & Lime more. They are a truly outstanding wedding planning team, and it has been such a joy working with them both as a bride and as a photographer. They really are great people.

Lemon & Lime are so awesome to work with, creating unique designs for all of their clients. Chat with Katey or Ashley, and they will amaze you!

Katey and Ashley are just as effervescent as the name of their company! Such fun, such style, such passion for all things wedding! And dogs! They are a great couple of ladies to work with!!!

The ladies of Lemon & Lime Event Design are fabulous! The dedication to their clients is beyond words. The creative ideas they had for a surprise wedding hosted at the 13th Floor really reflected the couple and provided a lot of amazing details.

100 PROS I KNOW