Baltimore, MD 21298 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Real Weddings 1

About lemon & lime event design

We provide wedding planning and design services for the Baltimore, Annapolis, Eastern Shore and Washington, D.C. metro areas. But we love to pack our bags and travel, too! We've been to North Carolina, Virginia, Virginia Beach and NYC!

lemon & lime event design gives clients a refreshing approach to turning life's ordinary events to extraordinary experiences. Events are more than just a business to us: with a combined 10 years of experience, we work with our clients to make sure their thoughts and ideas come to life. Being the host can be stressful, so let us make the planning process as effortless as possible so you can sit bac k, relax, and enjoy the experience.

Whether you're looking for creative inspiration, don't have the time to plan with your busy schedule, or maybe just need someone to come in a few months before and wrap everything up, lemon & lime event design offers custom package to whatever couples may be looking for!

We're creative & fun gals that love weddings!!!

Follow lemon & lime event design on

dh23025 edit edit

lemon & lime event design 5
lemon & lime event design 6

Meghan · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Planners Ever!

Hiring Lemon & Lime was the absolute BEST decision we made in the wedding planning process. Ashley, Karrie, and team made the entire process actually enjoyable! We hired them after booking our venue, and they were there for us every step of the way. They never overstepped, respecting when we wanted to do something on our own (rehearsal dinner, for example). When hiring a planner, I was worried I wouldn't have much input or creative control. Boy, was I wrong! I felt in total control the entire time, but with the best support system in the world. They were always there to bounce ideas off of and give input when I had no idea what I was doing. One of the most important reasons I wanted a wedding planner was to lessen the day-of chaos. My parents, husband, and I were so relaxed and genuinely enjoyed every moment. It's all I could've hoped for. We got so many complements about our wedding being the "best wedding ever." I have to agree! If you're on the fence about hiring a planner - just do it! It is worth every single penny (and more!). Thanks Ashley, Karrie, and team! We love you so much!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Lisa Wilson · Married on 06/05/2019

Lemon and Lime Event Design are Excellent and Planned our Dream Wedding

My husband Mike and I live in the Pittsburgh area but decided to have our wedding at Sagamore Pendry because we fell in love with the hotel and the Fells Point area on a trip the year before. As we began to plan our special day, we knew we would need to hire wedding planners and Lemon and Lime were the perfect fit. As we began our initial meetings, these ladies understood our vision and, as our plan and vision took on a life of its own, Lemon and Lime was there to guide us in the planning process. Our wedding went from an evening to a weekend of festivities. From a distillery tour at Sagamore Distillery, a welcome reception at Rye Street Tavern, the ceremony/reception at the Pendry, and a farewell brunch — these ladies nailed it! We worked with some of the BEST vendors in the Baltimore/Washington DC area and our entire weekend was absolutely everything we hoped it would be! I can’t say enough about Ashley, Katey, Yen and their entire team. Mike and I will miss their emails, calls, and correspondences. They became a second family! Love you ladies and Thank you Thank You from the bottom of our hearts for making it a weekend we will never forget! Our guests are still talking about what a wonderful weekend it was and that every detail was perfect! Love, Lisa and Mike

Sent on 05/06/2019

Ellen Greco · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Wedding Planners!!

If you've just gotten engaged, do yourself the biggest favor and book lemon & lime first before doing anything else! They are by far the best wedding planners in the Baltimore area and they travel, so book them even if you aren't getting married in Baltimore. The ladies of lemon & lime are super creative, fun, talented, organized, and smart and I promise you will enjoy every second spent with them planning your wedding. They took care of everything during our wedding weekend and made it so easy for my family and bridal party to relax and enjoy themselves. No lugging decor or gifts around! My parents still talk about how great lemon & lime is! Trust me and book lemon & lime!

Sent on 08/10/2019

lemon & lime event design FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• Maria Linz Photography
    Maria Linz Photography Wedding Photographers

Ashley & Katey are amazing at planning the best wedding you could ever dream of. I actually think I worked with them on their first wedding ever and they have only gotten better! They are organized and super accommodating! I recommend them to all my couples looking for planners.

• Brooke Tyson Photography
    Brooke Tyson Photography Wedding Photographers

Lemon & Lime is an INCREDIBLE planning team! I have had the privilege of working with Ashley, Katey, and their awesome team as a photographer AND as a bride. When my husband and I got married, we booked Lemon & Lime to coordinate our wedding. They were absolutely outstanding. They made our vision come to life and literally handled every detail. Our wedding was so beautiful and it was all thanks to them. It was so exciting seeing our venue (Belmont Manor) for the first time on our wedding day - it was just perfect. And they made sure that everything was running smoothly throughout the day. Seriously - they are the best. As a wedding photographer, it is such a joy working with the Lemon & Lime team. They keep the day moving in a natural and almost effortless way, and they manage to keep everyone and everything so organized. They work behind the scenes to ensure that everything is going as planned, and every wedding that I have photographer with Lemon & Lime has been STUNNING. This team has such an eye for details - and they make sure that the wedding day is beautiful. I could not recommend Lemon & Lime more. They are a truly outstanding wedding planning team, and it has been such a joy working with them both as a bride and as a photographer. They really are great people.

• EVENTPRO Design and Production
    EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Lemon & Lime are so awesome to work with, creating unique designs for all of their clients. Chat with Katey or Ashley, and they will amaze you!