Baltimore, MD 21298 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About lemon & lime event design

We provide wedding planning and design services for the Baltimore, Annapolis, Eastern Shore and Washington, D.C. metro areas. But we love to pack our bags and travel, too! We've been to North Carolina, Virginia, Virginia Beach and NYC!

lemon & lime event design gives clients a refreshing approach to turning life's ordinary events to extraordinary experiences. Events are more than just a business to us: with a combined 10 years of experience, we work with our clients to make sure their thoughts and ideas come to life. Being the host can be stressful, so let us make the planning process as effortless as possible so you can sit bac k, relax, and enjoy the experience.

Whether you're looking for creative inspiration, don't have the time to plan with your busy schedule, or maybe just need someone to come in a few months before and wrap everything up, lemon & lime event design offers custom package to whatever couples may be looking for!

We're creative & fun gals that love weddings!!!

Follow lemon & lime event design on

dh23025 edit edit
dh23025 edit edit

• Videos 1

80 Reviews for lemon & lime event design

Vinita · Married on 09/15/2018

After we got engaged, there was a brief few weeks where I started "planning on my own" and bought a binder and a few books on how to tackle wedding events. From a logistics perspective, I knew what needed to get done, and we were planning an Indian wedding, so also knew it would be...a LOT to say the least. From a design perspective, I really had no clue where to begin. I also wasn't sure who could help me with wedding logistics. I have a busy job that keeps me on the road, and knew I needed help.

So I called Katey and the L&L girls! I had been following Lemon and Lime's Facebook and Instagram pages for a while, and knew that stylistically, they were experts and could help guide me. I was really worried they wouldn't be able to travel out of Maryland for my wedding (in Louisville, Kentucky) but not only were they willing, they were eager and excited! They dug right in, sending us a very professional proposal and walking us through all necessary steps over the phone.

The design options and process to get to our final mood board was also fantastic. I shared the final PDF from the Lemon & Lime team with so many coworkers and friends, and everyone was blown away. Our colors ended up being so perfect - it was like the team could read my mind (and be better at reading my own mind, than me!)

I work in consulting and can confidently say that I wish my clients would operate like Lemon & Lime. I didn't we wait more than a couple of hours for a question to be answered.

Given how complicated Indian weddings can be to plan, we were also worried that our wedding would end up being "too much" for these ladies. Not the case at all! They embraced complexity, even as my mom introduced more and more vendors. HIRE them immediately, before they book up on your wedding date! :)

Jonathan · Married on 07/14/2018

I'll be honest as a skeptical groom, I was pretty convinced that we didn't really wedding planners. However I've learned that my now wife is never wrong. Lemon & Lime was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process! When we met with them about 8 months before our wedding to have a brief introduction meeting, I left feeling like Cinderella, we had the perfect fit! They were responsive, hilarious, super fun to work with and INCREDIBLY supportive with all the curve balls that we threw at them during planning. They wedding day itself was so much fun, and ran so smoothly because of their tireless attention to detail, and their dedication to their work. I cannot imagine what it would have been like without them, and we are so grateful we got to celebrate with them! 20 out of 10, would recommend.
    ~Lilly and Jon

Kate · Married on 05/05/2018

Y'all, I really can't put into words how much we loved Katey, Ashley, and Morgan. We worked with them for close to two years leading up to our wedding, and we loved all of our design meetings and phone calls. Not only were they super creative, organized, and on top of their game, but they were just plain FUN to work with. They took my design interests and my husband's and blended them into a perfect wedding. They handled all of the behind the scenes coordinating and planning, and it made wedding planning completely stress free. We met with several wedding planners before deciding on them, and we ended up choosing them because they really are able to make each wedding suit their specific client's needs and wants- no two of their weddings look alike. They are rockstars- hire them!

lemon & lime event design 1
    lemon & lime event design 2
    lemon & lime event design 3

lemon & lime event design FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Maria Linz Photography
    Maria Linz Photography Wedding Photographers

Ashley & Katey are amazing at planning the best wedding you could ever dream of. I actually think I worked with them on their first wedding ever and they have only gotten better! They are organized and super accommodating! I recommend them to all my couples looking for planners.

• Brooke Tyson Photography
    Brooke Tyson Photography Wedding Photographers

Lemon & Lime is an INCREDIBLE planning team! I have had the privilege of working with Ashley, Katey, and their awesome team as a photographer AND as a bride. When my husband and I got married, we booked Lemon & Lime to coordinate our wedding. They were absolutely outstanding. They made our vision come to life and literally handled every detail. Our wedding was so beautiful and it was all thanks to them. It was so exciting seeing our venue (Belmont Manor) for the first time on our wedding day - it was just perfect. And they made sure that everything was running smoothly throughout the day. Seriously - they are the best. As a wedding photographer, it is such a joy working with the Lemon & Lime team. They keep the day moving in a natural and almost effortless way, and they manage to keep everyone and everything so organized. They work behind the scenes to ensure that everything is going as planned, and every wedding that I have photographer with Lemon & Lime has been STUNNING. This team has such an eye for details - and they make sure that the wedding day is beautiful. I could not recommend Lemon & Lime more. They are a truly outstanding wedding planning team, and it has been such a joy working with them both as a bride and as a photographer. They really are great people.

• EVENTPRO Design and Production
    EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Lemon & Lime are so awesome to work with, creating unique designs for all of their clients. Chat with Katey or Ashley, and they will amaze you!