Baltimore, MD 21298 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Real Weddings 1

About lemon & lime event design

We provide wedding planning and design services for the Baltimore, Annapolis, Eastern Shore and Washington, D.C. metro areas. But we love to pack our bags and travel, too! We've been to North Carolina, Virginia, Virginia Beach and NYC!

lemon & lime event design gives clients a refreshing approach to turning life's ordinary events to extraordinary experiences. Events are more than just a business to us: with a combined 10 years of experience, we work with our clients to make sure their thoughts and ideas come to life. Being the host can be stressful, so let us make the planning process as effortless as possible so you can sit bac k, relax, and enjoy the experience.

Whether you're looking for creative inspiration, don't have the time to plan with your busy schedule, or maybe just need someone to come in a few months before and wrap everything up, lemon & lime event design offers custom package to whatever couples may be looking for!

We're creative & fun gals that love weddings!!!

Follow lemon & lime event design on

dh23025 edit edit

lemon & lime event design 5
lemon & lime event design 6
  • Morgan

Morgan Ledford · Married on 01/02/2019

A love note to lemon & lime

Words could never do justice how much my family, husband and I love and appreciate this team!!! We could never have had our wedding without them - or at least not a wedding that didn't involve a courthouse! The months leading up to our big day we were truly able to enjoy and appreciate every second of anticipation because we knew these ladies had everything under control! And on our big day they even somehow convinced the weather gods to smile upon us ;)

I never had an ounce of doubt that everything would run smoothly throughout the entire planning process and on the actual wedding day, solely because I would trust these ladies with my life -- and DEFINITELY with my wedding! They make the entire process so fun and stress free that you will not be able to relate to any internet memes about how difficult wedding planning is, because that just will not be the case for you!

Do yourself, your fiancé and your friends & family a favor and HIRE LLED! I promise you will be so glad you did!

• Kelley

Kelley C · Married on 11/03/2018

Best decision we made besides actually choosing to get married!!!

Choosing to work with Lemon & Lime was hands down one of the best and easiest decisions we made when planning our wedding! They are an unbelievable group of women to work with, and made the planning process so much easier and more enjoyable than I ever thought possible. They are organized, kind, fun and incredibly easy to work with. Not to mention brilliant planners that did not let a single detail slip through.

Katey, Ashley, Morgan and the rest of the team truly have their clients best interests at heart. They listen to every question, comment and concern that may arise, and are respectful of your wishes, time and budget. They are well connected and well respected in the industry, and are willing to pursue any crazy idea you may envision.

Our wedding weekend was beyond perfect and went off without a hitch. The L&L ladies brought our vision to life on our wedding day and were there the entire time making sure we enjoyed every second possible. One of the saddest parts about the wedding being over is not being able to work with them on a weekly basis!! You will never regret hiring L&L and entrusting them in one of the most memorable days of your life.

Vinita · Married on 09/15/2018

After we got engaged, there was a brief few weeks where I started "planning on my own" and bought a binder and a few books on how to tackle wedding events. From a logistics perspective, I knew what needed to get done, and we were planning an Indian wedding, so also knew it would be...a LOT to say the least. From a design perspective, I really had no clue where to begin. I also wasn't sure who could help me with wedding logistics. I have a busy job that keeps me on the road, and knew I needed help.

So I called Katey and the L&L girls! I had been following Lemon and Lime's Facebook and Instagram pages for a while, and knew that stylistically, they were experts and could help guide me. I was really worried they wouldn't be able to travel out of Maryland for my wedding (in Louisville, Kentucky) but not only were they willing, they were eager and excited! They dug right in, sending us a very professional proposal and walking us through all necessary steps over the phone.

The design options and process to get to our final mood board was also fantastic. I shared the final PDF from the Lemon & Lime team with so many coworkers and friends, and everyone was blown away. Our colors ended up being so perfect - it was like the team could read my mind (and be better at reading my own mind, than me!)

I work in consulting and can confidently say that I wish my clients would operate like Lemon & Lime. I didn't we wait more than a couple of hours for a question to be answered.

Given how complicated Indian weddings can be to plan, we were also worried that our wedding would end up being "too much" for these ladies. Not the case at all! They embraced complexity, even as my mom introduced more and more vendors. HIRE them immediately, before they book up on your wedding date! :)

lemon & lime event design FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• Maria Linz Photography
    Maria Linz Photography Wedding Photographers

Ashley & Katey are amazing at planning the best wedding you could ever dream of. I actually think I worked with them on their first wedding ever and they have only gotten better! They are organized and super accommodating! I recommend them to all my couples looking for planners.

• Brooke Tyson Photography
    Brooke Tyson Photography Wedding Photographers

Lemon & Lime is an INCREDIBLE planning team! I have had the privilege of working with Ashley, Katey, and their awesome team as a photographer AND as a bride. When my husband and I got married, we booked Lemon & Lime to coordinate our wedding. They were absolutely outstanding. They made our vision come to life and literally handled every detail. Our wedding was so beautiful and it was all thanks to them. It was so exciting seeing our venue (Belmont Manor) for the first time on our wedding day - it was just perfect. And they made sure that everything was running smoothly throughout the day. Seriously - they are the best. As a wedding photographer, it is such a joy working with the Lemon & Lime team. They keep the day moving in a natural and almost effortless way, and they manage to keep everyone and everything so organized. They work behind the scenes to ensure that everything is going as planned, and every wedding that I have photographer with Lemon & Lime has been STUNNING. This team has such an eye for details - and they make sure that the wedding day is beautiful. I could not recommend Lemon & Lime more. They are a truly outstanding wedding planning team, and it has been such a joy working with them both as a bride and as a photographer. They really are great people.

• EVENTPRO Design and Production
    EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Lemon & Lime are so awesome to work with, creating unique designs for all of their clients. Chat with Katey or Ashley, and they will amaze you!