Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Putting on the Ritz ,Catering

Putting on the Ritz Catering has been serving the area for over 20 years with outstanding food, friendly servers and award winning decorators at your service. Family owned and operated. , a large company with a small company touch. We have 4 locations in Howard County to serve you and we are welcomed at most venues in the Baltimore - Washington  area. We can help you find that perfect venue, just call one of the numbers below for a free consultation.

MARYLAND RESTAURANT ASSOCIATION
FAVORITE CATERER OF THE YEAR - 2009

First Prize - Catersource Summer Symposium 2004 Buffet Competition
In 2004, Putting on the Ritz Catering attended the Catersource Summer Symposium in Washington, DC. The event welcomed caterers from around the country to come and share ideas as well as compete in various categories. Putting on the Ritz took home first place in the buffet competition, which rewards the caterer with "Best Combination of Food and Display."

The Magazine of Howard County

Voted Best Caterer 2004 , 2006 , 2008 , 2009 2010 , 2011 ,2012 , 2013 , 2014

Putting on the Ritz Recognized in The Knot Best of Wedding Magazine

Featured Caterer on 3 episodes of "Whose Wedding is it Anyway" featuring Linnyette Richardson-Hall.

Categories: Wedding Caterer, Wedding Venue

Caribbean (1)
Mexican (1)
Southwestern (1)
Cash Bar (1)

For our wedding at the Ten Oaks Ballroom, Putting on the Ritz was so much more than a catering company. They treated us to a memorable and delicious tasting session, and walked us through customizing our menu. They helped us organize with thorough floorplans and scheduling templates. They set up the ceremony space and the cocktail hour/reception area (including tables, chairs, linens, centerpieces, place settings, and other decorations). Our layout also required rapid setup and teardown during the event itself, which the staff executed efficiently and with no complaint. We worked primarily with Bobby, who is the owner, and he went out of his way to accommodate our requests, which were many. For the money, Putting on the Ritz delivers top-notch service at a great value. On our wedding day, we knew that we were in excellent hands, and that peace of mind was priceless.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 1/13/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Specialty Beer, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American, Mediterranean

Everything about our wedding day was absolutely perfect! The food was amazing, the venue was absolutely stunning, and the service was incredible! I did not have to worry about a single thing on the day of my wedding and everything at The Great Room was flawless! I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Maggie, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1342116472013 1371schapertaylorwedding

Winter Wedding Specials

Redeem In-Store
Winter wedding specials We have discounts of $1000.00 to $1400.00 on our ballroom rentals from January to February. Also check our web site or call the main office for special menu pricing during this time
#WW9f7c93a3cd7dc927

17 ENDORSEMENTS
Putting on the Ritz is a fabulous caterer as I've worked with them at many venues here in the MD, VA, DC area. Their staff is always courteous and the food and display of their offerings are excellent. Personally, I hired them for our daughter's wedding and am so happy with that decision. I can easily recommend Putting on the Ritz Catering for my clients.

Putting on the Ritz Catering is a pleasure to work with. From the great customer service to the close out of the event I have 100% enjoyed working with the staff at Putting on the Ritz. I would highly recommend the catering service from POTR. Toni Taylor c/o EverMoreEvents II

As wedding photographers, we always breathe a sigh of relief when someone says they're using Putting on the Ritz. We know that the night will go super smooth for the bride & groom and their guests, and for us! Putting on the Ritz is an amazing vendor to work with; their staff is always smiling and accommodating. I can honestly say that I've never seen a staff so devoted to working WITH the other vendors. They always make sure we're taken care of and go the extra mile to avoid getting caught in our photos. They are amazing. In fact, we've hired them for events we hosted, including Rob's 20th high school reunion a few years back, so we can say as vendors AND as customers, they are top notch and we would recommend them to anyone and everyone who is in need of a 5 star caterer!

Putting on the Ritz does a fabulous job! Wonderful food, helpful and friendly staff, great presentation. I love working with them!

A quick thank you to Putting on the Ritz, Catering. An all around wonderful experience. I will continue to refer my clients to you.

226 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

9115 Whiskey Bottom Road , Suite E, Laurel, MD 20723   See On Map
301-725-4220 (phone) 301-725-4244 (fax)
Putting on the Ritz ,Catering is a wedding Caterer from Baltimore - Washington Area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland , D.C. , and Annapolis. Putting on the Ritz ,Catering is a professional wedding Caterer that has been part of the Baltimore - Washington Area wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in Baltimore - Washington Area Weddings .