354 Reviews for Putting on the Ritz ,Catering

Mexican (1)
Southwestern (1)
Cash Bar (1)
352 Putting on the Ritz ,Catering Reviews

For our wedding at the Ten Oaks Ballroom, Putting on the Ritz was so much more than a catering company. They treated us to a memorable and delicious tasting session, and walked us through customizing our menu. They helped us organize with thorough floorplans and scheduling templates. They set up the ceremony space and the cocktail hour/reception area (including tables, chairs, linens, centerpieces, place settings, and other decorations). Our layout also required rapid setup and teardown during the event itself, which the staff executed efficiently and with no complaint. We worked primarily with Bobby, who is the owner, and he went out of his way to accommodate our requests, which were many. For the money, Putting on the Ritz delivers top-notch service at a great value. On our wedding day, we knew that we were in excellent hands, and that peace of mind was priceless.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 1/13/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Specialty Beer, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American, Mediterranean

Everything about our wedding day was absolutely perfect! The food was amazing, the venue was absolutely stunning, and the service was incredible! I did not have to worry about a single thing on the day of my wedding and everything at The Great Room was flawless! I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Maggie, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Great team of people! Friendly, caring and trusting. Just the group you want when it comes to your special day. My day was magical and every detail was perfect. We loved the way the tables and buffets were decorated better then anticipated. Wish we had pictures back to share!

Profile Picture Tenille , 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Putting on the Ritz catered our wedding, and it could not have been more amazing! Delicious food, friendly and attentive staff, just an overall great experience.

For the wedding we went with passed appetizers and stations; grilled cheese and tomato soup bites and bacon-wrapped scallops were the hits for appetizers, and then the pasta station, mini-pizza station, and carving station for the main course were all big hits! Not only did our guests tell us it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding, but our vendors agreed! They made sure that we got plenty of food as well, bringing us full plates and bowls while our guests were in line. It was a nice touch.

Despite some tight time constraints due to some inclement weather, Neil and his team made sure that we didn't feel any of the pressure, and made our day perfect.

We would definitely recommend Putting on the Ritz!

Profile Picture Eric, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Signature Drink

Putting on the Ritz Catering and Angie Wise from the Great Room was amazing!! They went above and beyond to ensure that my wedding day was fantastic. Although, I didn’t get a chance to eat at the reception, they packed food for my husband and I to take home. The food was amazing!! To this day people still talk about how amazing the food was (especially the sesame chicken).

Profile Picture Annielle, 10/20/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Vegetarian

We hired them to cater a fundraising event. So glad we did! They were creative and fun to work with, and everyone loved the food. Great value too! We plan to use them for future events and would recommend them highly.

Profile Picture Erica, 10/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I do not even know how to start to explain how amazing my experience with Putting on the Ritz was. From the beginning, Neil made me feel like I was in good hands. I often referred to him as my wedding best friend because not only did he take care of making sure my menu was perfect, but he also calmed me down during many wedding worries. I had a very specific vision for my wedding and Neil made sure that was achieved, all while staying within my budget. The guests were raving about about amazing the food was. Everything was perfect. From the appetizers to the meal, and to the adorable mini root beer floats that we ended the night with. I could go on and on about how amazing our experience was. I am so very glad I decided to go with Putting on the Ritz for my wedding day and would definitely recommend them for all of your catering needs.

Profile Picture Nicki, 10/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)

We were very pleased with your services. It was outstanding! Rave reviews on the food and especially the hors d’oeuvres. The only complaint we heard was that the wedding cake was taken away too soon and a lot of people that were dancing did not receive cake. We would highly recommend your services. Thanks again for being our caterer.

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Choosing a caterer can be overwhelming, but after consulting with Putting on the Ritz we just knew that would could expect great service, communication, and beyond-delicious food. They provided tables, chairs, linens, and china selection, as well as coordinated a floor plan for the event day. They have many menu options depending on budget and style (buffet, sit-down, etc), including a build-your-own menu from their lists-- which is what we went with. Seriously, our guests cannot stop talking about the appetizers and entrees from our wedding. They also were flexible on our open bar, which we highly appreciated. Thanks again for an amazing experience! xoxo

Profile Picture Kaie, 10/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: American, French, Italian, Mediterranean, Southwestern, Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations

You guys were amazing. You really went above and beyond to make my day special and people are still raving about the food. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Casey, 10/7/17, 1 Review

Bobby,

I can't thank you enough for the delicious food, outstanding service and your attentiveness at the time of our daughter Gabriella's wedding reception. I have received continual compliments on the quality and abundance of the food you provided, the kindness of the staff and the way you managed the time.

Just seeing you when I first entered the lobby space was a huge comfort to me.
Your ability to assess the needs and respond when timing needed to be tuned up was a level of expertise I am so grateful for. And, your careful attention to the particulars related to the cookie display, the wine pour, the wedding cake and table decor was phenomenal and did not go unnoticed by the many women hostesses in the room!

I feel so fortunate to have found Putting on the Ritz and have been giving your information to many. You met and exceeded the experiences of a contingent of people who attend many events and even my Italian family! Words like "the food was fabulous", "there was so much to choose from", "I kept going back for more", "there was always a tray being passed", was music to my ears!

God bless you and Putting on the Ritz with continued success. I hope our paths cross again!

Fondly,
Nicole and Jack Biondo

Profile Picture nicole, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone commented on how wonderful the wedding was. The food was fabulous and the Great Room was gorgeous. Several guests from the area said that they would have events here in the future.
Neil helped plan the event and gave us great advice. He helped us make the event one that we will all remember!

Profile Picture Michele, 9/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The food was great and Bobby was very easy to work with. The stations and tables all looked beautiful.
Overall a very positive experience

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/9/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I LOVE POTR so much I do not even know where to start! From the begin Claudia and Bobby were fantastic in their presentation and service. Claudia was always quick to answer any questions that I had and gave great recommendation. On our wedding day our guest could not stop raving about the food and how all the serving staff were so happy, quick, and friendly. Hector and Claudia worked with us on our big day and I could not have been more blown away on how beautiful everything was! I know the venue that I selected was not the easiest to work with (sorry guys) but Claudia and Hector, and their staff really made sure that not only my husband and I loved how everything looked and had a great time, but made sure I guest did too. If I had to choose one word to describe my wedding day it would be " EPIC" but it would't have been if I didn't have the wonderful team at POTR caterer our wedding!! I can not thank them enough! You guys truly are the BEST!

Profile Picture Sienna, 9/9/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Caribbean, Southern, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Gluten Free, Vegan

POTR was my favorite vendor to work with during the planning process and perhaps my favorite part of my wedding day! From the beginning, Claudia worked with me and my husband to create a menu that fit our budget. She was also very helpful in sharing her expertise on other vendors and the overall wedding process, which helped us immensely. For the day of, Claudia, Hector and the rest of the team truly went above and beyond to make my wedding day go smoothly. The setup was completed as discussed and was absolutely beautiful! I opted to provide my own alcohol for their bartender and forgot a key component of a signature drink. I thought everything was ruined but the staff was able to run out to acquire it rather quickly. The food was delicious both at the tasting and on the wedding day and my husband and I enjoyed our dinner at our sweetheart table. We had nothing but positive experiences in working with POTR and our family and friends were very impressed with the event.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/27/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, American

We loved working with Rachael and Putting on the Ritz! We hired POTR to cater our wedding reception at the recommendation of friends who utilized their services for their wedding and we were very pleased with the food and service provided! We reached out to several caterers during the planning process. Several did not respond and of those that did, many were far outside of our budget. POTR was very different from the other caterers we contacted. We worked with Rachael Severino and she was amazing. Rachael was very prompt in her communication with us and was very flexible to our requests, changes, and many questions. Rachael and POTR gave us a very professional, thorough, and comprehensive quote, tasting, and consultation services while working within our budget. We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Newton White Mansion and were comforted in knowing that POTR had done events there before and very confident in their recommendations related to the venue. Rachael/POTR had also worked with our coordinators (M&M Creative Events) which added another layer of ease and comfort as we planned this important event. Overall, we were very happy with the services provided and would recommend POTR without hesitation. Thank you!

Profile Picture Cristine, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: American, Lactose Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings

Putting On The Ritz (POTR) provided top of the line service for my wedding reception. I could not have been more pleased with the quality, and flavor of the food, and the level of detail that went into planning for my wedding reception well in advance. I was totally anal about the buffet and appetizer station set -up and they totally delivered and exceeded my expectations! The event staff was amazing! My guests barely lifted a finger all night. But my entire experience with this company started with the event Manager Rachael. From Day 1, it was almost like talking to a BFF. She was sweet, knowledgeable, accommodating, extremely responsive and patient. I really can't say enough good things about POTR! I would use them again without reservation.

Profile Picture Kinyatta , 7/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Professional service all around!

Profile Picture Sue, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Professional from first meeting to the end of our reception! Delicious food and staff was very friendly!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Putting on the Ritz takes care of not only the guests, but makes sure the bride and groom are okay. POTR served the bride and groom even though it was buffet style. That alone tells you that POTR cares.

Also POTR has two to-go plates ready for the bride and the groom to take with them.

Every bride and groom should use POTR. As a past bride to a future bride, this was the best and easiest decision ever!

Profile Picture Michele, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Thank you so much for your services and attention to detail! My day was perfect!

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Whatever you do please at least visit this company for a taste test. I was thoroughly impressed with the tasting. I actually booked this company for my catering everything is inclusive and they helped me find an menu that fit my budget but still very appeasing to my guest. Rachel is who I am working with and she is the Absolute Best!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We chose Putting on the Ritz at the recommendation of our wedding planner (Lee at Elizabeth Bailey Weddings)! We fell in love with the service and the food from our tasting meeting. We worked with Claudia, and she was incredibly kind, patient, and funny! Claudia and her team were super professional, and very detail oriented. On our wedding day, they remembered to serve a special dinner for my mother-in-law, and they packed up so many delicious left-overs for us (since the newly-weds are usually starving at the end of the day!) We had guests come to us all day raving about our appetizers, the dinner, and all the desserts! Putting on the Ritz was so accommodating, we had last minute rain (!) on our wedding day, and somehow they were still able to set up beautiful food displays without a hitch! I whole-heartedly recommend this caterer -- (and I'm just gonna put in my last two cents here, get the grit cakes and the garlic mashed potatoes, and you won't be sorry!)

Profile Picture Lin, 5/28/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Putting on the Ritz catered our wedding, and they exceeded our expectations! Neil was very helpful and went above and beyond to make sure we very happy with the food and the service. Our guests kept asking who the caterer was as everyone was impressed. Thank you for making our big day even more special!

Profile Picture Ilona, 5/21/17, 4 Reviews