Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number

dfefe31cc6e46aeb 092014 Chasing Auras 0074
0115sarah jacobchasing auras photography

7 Reviews for Chasing Auras Photography

Caitlin · Married on 06/01/2017

Chasing Auras Photography is amazing! My husband and I decided to hire Shannon Donovan after meeting with her several months before our wedding. I had seen her photographs of an acquaintance's wedding and was in total awe. But Shannon is more than just an outstanding photographer: she's a great friend!

She was so helpful to my husband and me during the planning process and so patient with us as we started stressing about the big day. She is honest and knowledgeable about every aspect of the wedding industry. We are so grateful that she was a part of our big day and you will be too! Hire Chasing Auras Photography!!!

Sent on 06/14/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2017

My fiance and I spent the whole day with Shannon yesterday while she fulfilled all of our ideas for our "O so Baltimore" themed Engagement photo session yesterday. Between my obsessive "what do you think about this place? does this pose look stupid? is this feasible in real life or just magazine photo shoot" emails over the past 14 months (no lie, She was our first vendor and kept in touch every few months until we were had finally set a date) . I can say that she kept two people with opposite personalities to work together WELL (for 7 hours!!!) and her her instructions were precise and easy to follow. I am dying to see the pictures and can not wait to work with her for our big day in May! I honestly feel like I've gained a friend in Shannon who happens to take some really awesome pictures.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Sheena · Married on 04/22/2017

Where can I start...I don't think there are enough words to express how pleased my husband and I were with Shannon Donovan. She has been the best choice we every made for our photographer. We chose the all inclusive package which includes engagement shoot, all photos on USB Drive (both High and Low Resolution) and unlimited use of her time and a second photographer (Elizabeth who was amazing as well) during the Wedding day. Her eye for details is amazing and she is so easy to work with. To top it off, she even helped us put a wedding day timeline together. We didn't even need a wedding planner. She is the best and we will use her for all of our photographic needs...i.e. future babies photoshoot! We love her! She is awesome and we know that she will give her client 200% quality and more!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Chasing Auras Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Matted Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Wendy Hickok Photography
    Wendy Hickok Photography Wedding Photographers

Super talented photographer that always has a smile on her face. I loved working with her and her images are beautiful!!

• Club Ouzo Entertainment
    Club Ouzo Entertainment Wedding DJs

The main goal for any wedding professional should be to make sure the bride and groom's wants and needs are met. To accomplish this, all the vendors for any event have to work together and accommodate each other. I had the pleasure of working with Shannon Donovan from Chasing Auras Photography recently and it was clear she is a true professional. She was willing to work with me on timing throughout the event to ensure no special moment was missed. In fact, she reached out to me prior to the event to make sure that we were on the same page. If you are looking for a photographer who is going to put your needs first, Chasing Auras Photography will help make your special day that much better!

• Washington, 20001 See on map