Wendy Hickok Photography

Annapolis, MD View map
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

Thanks for checking out my Wedding Wire Page!!

The ability to be an artist and have a career is a dream come true. We shoot every picture with a smile and the desire to make our clients happy. After over 350 weddings I am still just as inspired by people and their love stories as I was when I started my business over 10 years ago! We love working with smart, light hearted, fun, and easy going people. Searching out natural light wherever possible we take an energetic and vibrant approach to photography. We stay true to who we are by maintaining a creative vision and showing the vibrant color of your wedding day. It is our desire to show unique stories of love and the beauty surrounding life in every image.

See more of my portfolio and contact me today to book your event!

www.hickokphotography.com

email: wendy@hickokphotography.com

phone: 410-858-0457

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Custom Graphics
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• Jennie
    Jennie C. Married on 10/09/2021

So great to work with and beautiful photos!

Wendy was so great to work with! We did our engagement shoot and wedding photos with Wendy and she is so personable, fun, professional. She also made us feel so comfortable and at ease. Our photos came out amazing- there is so many that we love and we couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! Highly recommend!!
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen R. Married on 03/10/2020

Best photographers I could have asked for

We met Wendy and her wife at an open house at our wedding venue early on. I had no idea what to look for in a photographer apart from "make sure their style matches yours," but we chatted with Wendy and hit it off. I wasn't sure what my style was, but I loved her portfolio--turns out, I like pictures with a lot of nature and a nice balance of posed and candid shots. She has such an eye for capturing both of those. Working with her was amazing. Neither of us are used to cameras and she made it easy to relax and just have fun, both with the engagement shoot and at the wedding. She's also just really playful, so if you're looking to smile and laugh and have amazing pictures, Wendy is absolutely for you!!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay L. Married on 01/04/2020

She is the wedding photographer you want

My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Wendy for your engagement and/or wedding photos. She has a bright personality, was down to earth and easy to chat with, and on the day of we hardly knew she was there as she captured the most perfect moments. At times she recommended we do something, or get a picture at a certain angle/backdrop and these also turned out incredible. By the way, we were SUPER picky about our photographer and interviews 12 people by phone, looking through the details of the photos online and reviews. She narrowed it down to three and chose Wendy because of the style of her photos, the clarity of her photos, and her awesome communications.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Wendy Hickok Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Carly Fuller Photography Carly Fuller Photography Wedding Photographers

Wendy is my best friend and an incredible wedding and portrait photographer in the Baltimore Annapolis area! She has the unique ability to make you laugh and feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Wendy has photographed my favorite images of myself and my photography team. She’s so talented and well worth the investment. You’ll want to be her best friend too!

Annapolis Formal & Tuxedos Annapolis Formal & Tuxedos Wedding Dresses

Loving and warm personality! You'll love Wendy the moment you meet her! She's got a way in making anyone feel comfortable being photographed. Super artistic and talented in her work! <3

Adriana Marie Events Adriana Marie Events Wedding Planners

Wendy is absolutely fantastic to work with, super creative, and fun! I love working along side Wendy from beginning to end, and truly love her work.

1704 Nimitz Drive Annapolis, 21401
443-827-2151

Call me anytime!
Location of (Wendy Hickok Photography)

Wendy Hickok Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Wendy Hickok Photography include in the starting price?

Wendy Hickok Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Custom Graphics
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Wendy Hickok Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Wendy Hickok Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Wendy Hickok Photography offer?

Wendy Hickok Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Wendy Hickok Photography offer?

Wendy Hickok Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Wendy Hickok Photography offer for wedding events?

Wendy Hickok Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Wendy Hickok Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Wendy Hickok Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Wendy Hickok Photography offer?

Wendy Hickok Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding