Carly Fuller Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,600 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,600 Most Popular Price

Carly, is a Maryland based photographer, specializing in Lifestyle Engagement & Wedding Photography. Her work is known for its playful elegance and timeless emotion. Carly has photographed from, Baltimore Annapolis, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Cape May, Boston, Seattle, New York City, Paris, to Martha’s Vineyard, and beyond. Photo studio located in the Woodberry area of Baltimore.

Carly keeps your day Authentic, Playful, & Romantic.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,600.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4600

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints

Cara C. Married on 11/28/2020

A breath of fresh air, who also takes incredible photos

Full disclosure! We have not actually had our wedding yet. Due to COVID-19 we had to postpone from April to November 2020. Given the situation, I felt now was an appropriate time to share my experience thus far. I will be sure to update my review after our wedding as well!

A little back story, my fiancé is active duty military, who was deployed with very minimal access to internet during the majority of the wedding planning process, and I am an ICU nurse working 13hrs shifts. We are currently living in Southern California, while our families live near Philadelphia. The USNA holds a very special place in our hearts, so we decided Annapolis would be the perfect place to celebrate our marriage with your friends & family. I had no idea what to expect planning a wedding from 3,000 miles away, but Carly didn’t skip a beat!
    From day one, Carly felt like a life-long friend you lost touch with but instantly picked up right where you left off. She walked me through every step of the process, in a kind, gentle manner. She made everything so simple, while also easing my anxiety significantly. She provided advice and tips for all aspects of our big day, helped us troubleshoot logistical hiccups, and even provided recommendations for local, reputable pet care so our fur son could be a part of our day.
    Carly is polite, respectful, and very well organized... basically a dream come true for a type-A control freak like myself. She has been so flexible and accommodating during this difficult, uncertain time.
    Simply put, Carly radiates positive, refreshing energy. She’s so much more than a wedding photographer; she’s an angel hype woman spreading joy & kindness everywhere, while also taking incredible photos we will cherish forever!!! I highly recommend Carly Fuller Photography.
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee Married on 11/07/2020

The only photographer you NEED to work with

I’ve had the pleasure of working with Carly when she photographed my cousins wedding a few years back. Her work is so phenomenal we still have those pictures displayed around our home, some of which are my favorite pictures. I knew when it came time for my wedding Carly would be the photographer I would want for the most important day of my life. Fast forward a few years later and no more than a week after I was engaged I contacted her right away. Working with Carly has been a pleasure to say the least! She’s professional, flexible, genuinely kind, and most importantly honest- which in my opinion is the most important quality for any wedding vendor. When it came time to chose our wedding package we discussed my vision and what she can do to work within my budget. Carly understood my what I was looking for and suggested awesome packages one which included an engagement session. We had our engagement pictures done in the fall where she took the most STUNNING (emphasis on stunning) pictures I’ve ever seen. She has an eye for capturing moments you wouldn’t think to photograph and she blew us away! This made our save the dates and our website even more unique to who we are as a couple which to me was important. I still am reviving compliments to this day on them! I am beyond excited for our big day this fall and I know what phenomenal work Carly will do to make our big day come to life for years to come.
  • Sarah
    Sarah W. Married on 09/19/2020

Carly is the best!

Carly shot my cousin's wedding, where I was a bridesmaid, as well as one of my friend's weddings. I already knew she would do a great job, and she did! She worked so hard to fit in all the photos we requested, and she was so personable and friendly. We loved her! Her photography is gorgeous.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

47 photos · 08/30/2019

Pricing

Carly Fuller Photography Price Rates

Wendy Hickok Photography Wendy Hickok Photography Wedding Photographers

Carly is my best friend and an amazing photographer. She is super organized, inspired, in love with what she does, and delivers her clients beautiful imagery.

District Remix District Remix Wedding DJs

Carly is so amazing to work with. Cheerful every time we work with her, she takes stunning shots! Book her now!

Adora Wedding Films Adora Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

Carly is an amazing photographer, her work is so clean and creative and fun. She truly captures amazing moments. She's also just great to work with. Her personality shows through her work and you know she'll deliver amazing photos every time. We've been lucky enough to work with her a number of times and we look forward to it every time. Hire Carly... you'll be extremely happy!

Annapolis, 21401
Location of (Carly Fuller Photography)
Annapolis, MD, 21401 See on map

Carly Fuller Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Carly Fuller Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Carly Fuller Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Albums

What photography styles does Carly Fuller Photography offer?

Carly Fuller Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Carly Fuller Photography offer?

Carly Fuller Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Carly Fuller Photography offer for wedding events?

Carly Fuller Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Carly Fuller Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Carly Fuller Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding