About Amie Decker Beauty

Makeup.Hair.Skin

Amie Decker Beauty is an award winning team of freelance artists who will travel to your wedding for on-site beauty services.  With a collaborative approach, the team of Amie Decker Beauty works closely with their brides to custom-tailor a fresh and beautiful look to suit your personal style.  They want their brides to look glam yet natural- and like the most beautiful version of themselves.

Services include:

• Wedding day makeup
  • Wedding day hair
  • Sunless tan application
  • NovaLash eyelash application

Amie Decker Beauty includes one trial with every bridal package.  Trials take place at their "Beauty, Brides and Bubbly" events, where you can sit in a beautifully natural-lit studio, sip champagne, get pampered and fill the team in on all your wedding details.

Washingtonian Bride & Groom "Editors Choice" for Makeup Artists and "Top Vote Getter" for Hairstylists, Chesapeake Bridal Awards "Best Beauty", The Knot "Best of Weddings", Capital Style "Best Hair and Makeup", What's Up Weddings "Best Hair and Makeup"

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Consultations (11)
Contour Makeup (6)
Textured Styling (4)
Licensed (2)

WOW! A truly talented group of women! Amie and Kelley were AMAZING! Not only are they talented, but they are some of the most genuinely wonderful people I've ever met! They were people I loved getting ready with in the morning. They made my time with my bridal party even better than I dreamed. They helped all of the brides maids and me (bride) narrow down our choices in hair and makeup to what was absolutely perfect for our individual styles. They also were AMAZING with our flower girls! I cannot say enough good things about Amie Decker Beauty! I ADORE THEM! THEY ARE BEAUTY MASTERS, I'M TELLING YOU, FOLKS!

Profile Picture Kendall, 11/25/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I absolutely loved working with the Amie Decker Beauty team. My planner (Kaitlyn with Evoke) worked directly with Amie to coordinate the details / logistics but every interaction I had with their team before and during the event was amazing. My hair was done by Kelley and my makeup by Maria. I loved my trial with both of them a few months before. They were patient (esp because we got stuck in traffic and were an hour late!) but they still took their time and created the most amazing hair and makeup styles for my big day. I went into the day of feeling confident and comfortable.

We had a brunch wedding so we had a very early call time for hair and makeup. They arrived at 6am (!) with smiles on their faces and an army of artists (3 hair and 3 makeup) to get bridesmaids, flower girl, moms, aunts and grandmothers ready for the big day. And, they hair and makeup for 14 people in a short amount of time - it felt effortlessly. We all felt amazing and had such a fun morning with the Amie Decker ladies. I highly recommend the Amie Decker team - they are incredibly talented and a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Kate, 11/12/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Amie Decker Beauty Pricing

Tanning Bed
Maximum Group Size
9 AWARDS

20 ENDORSEMENTS
Amie Decker and her team are true professionals. They do outstanding work and do it quickly.

Every single person that Amie and her team work with radiate gorgeousness. The team's talents easily shine through, bringing out the best in each of their clients. Book them!

Amie is great! We love working with her and she always makes sure our our brides look amazing on their wedding day. She's such a sweetheart, and super-talented to boot - highly recommend! - Rev. Laura C. Cannon, Owner

Amie Decker and her team of stylists do a wonderful job! They are professional and create a flawless hair/make-up style for my clients. If you are looking to look and feel your best on your wedding day, look no further!

88 PROS I KNOW

Events

Savage, MD 20763   See On Map
443-463-7194 (phone)
By Appointment Only
Amie Decker Beauty is a wedding makeup and hair company from Maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, DC, and Virginia. Amie Decker Beauty is a professional wedding makeup artist and hairstylist that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in airbrush makeup and wedding hairstyles.