Blush 1

1818 Pot Spring Road Suite 108, Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093 Map · Phone number

About Blush 1

Blush 1 LLC, Robbin Donoho Professional Make-Up Artist that is based in Lutherville Timonium, Maryland, and serves the area of Baltimore. This professional makeup artist specializes in on-site bridal makeup, and provides high quality products and services at an affordable price. Robbin will provide you with a customized bridal look that fulfills your wedding vision and makes you feel comfortable, confident, and beautiful on your wedding day.

Blush 1 LLC, Robbin Donoho Professional Make-Up Artist provides on-site makeup services to brides and bridal parties. Robbin provides her own equipment, including lighting and chair, so that you can relax and enjoy being pampered in the comfort of your home, bridal suite, or chosen location. She is a certified MAC makeup artist and uses only the highest quality products to ensure that your look maintains a lasting finish throughout your entire wedding day. Robbin customizes your makeup look to accentuate your natural features as well as your unique skin tone, color, and moisture. She provides clients with a peaceful, relaxing atmosphere to enjoy preparing for your special day. She offers the following beauty and makeup services:

• Consultations

IMG2075
IMG2078

25 Reviews for Blush 1

Beth · Married on 11/20/2015

Robbin was wonderful. She made sure your were comfortable with your make up and mostly attended to your natural attributes - skin tone, color, moisture. I felt beautiful when she was done. She set me at ease during the entire process.

Sent on 01/13/2009

Lauren · Married on 11/13/2010

Robbin was wonderful! She made such a huge effort to make me feel special and also made my daughter feel special the day of the wedding. She did a beautiful job with my makeup and my BM's makeup and was amazing at what she did. She was a pleasure to work with and I really would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/16/2010

Janet · Married on 05/23/2010

I was within a month from my wedding ( May, 2010) and I was getting very nervous and sad that I was still searching for a makeup artist. I had visited a few makeup artists in the area and had spent money having them do a trial run on me but until I met Robbin, no one was able to deliver the result that I wanted. I had envisioned a natural look that would not make me looking like a barbie doll but enough makeup so that the camera would still be able to capture the makeup. I met Robbin on a Sunday afternoon and while I was driving I could remember feeling hopeless that this will be another worthless consultation. To my surprise, I was totally blown away with Robbin's knowlege and experience. Robbin was prepared, organized, and clean. I emphasized cleanliness because of my experience with a couple of the other artists prior to Robbin were not clean at all. In this line of business, I think it is imperative that all makeup artists should maintain a sanitary environment for their clients. Robbin took her time to do my makeup and while she was doing this, she explained to me in detail what she was doing so that I could better understand what was being applied to my face. When everything was done, I could not tell you how beautiful I looked. ( pardon me for bragging ) The makeup was simply amazing. I did not feel the heaviness of the makeup and my skin was flawless and glowing. Robbin met my expectations and she came through for me. I immediately booked her for my wedding so she could do my makeup and hair and even booked her to do my mom's makeup and hair.
    Robbin came through for me on my wedding day and she did such a beautiful job that many of the guests complimented me on my makeup and hair. With gratitude and very fond memories of my wedding, Robbin contributed to making my wedding day a beautiful day for me and my husband. Thank you, Robbin. You are simply the best!!!

Sent on 06/14/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Blush 1 FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

• Amanda Pappas Photography
    Amanda Pappas Photography Wedding Photographers

I love when Robbin works with my brides! Their makeup always looks great on camera, and stays throughout the day and night.

• 1818 Pot Spring Road Suite 108, Suite 108 Lutherville Timonium, MD, 21093 See on map