Kacey Glamour Makeup Artistry

Ellicott City, MD View map Visit website

Kacey Glamour Makeup Artistry is run by Kacey Gavlin who is a local Baltimore makeup artist. She works from Ellicott City Maryland. Kacey provides traditional and airbrush makeup servies for couples. Other services provided include trial runs, brial makeup, bridal party makeup, on site travel, etc. Parties can make up as wedding couple, mothers of couple, couples party, and junior or flower girl makeup. If you would love to have a fun wedding day, Kacey would be happy to help. Kacey makes sure her clients feel as beautiful as possible.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Jessica S. Married on 11/11/2020

Wonderful Experience Highly Recommend!!

Kacey is so talented and professional, and she made sure everyone looked perfect! She's got great energy and really made sure I felt and looked amazing! So so glad I booked with her and will definitely use again!
    Sara M. Married on 09/28/2019

Kacey is the BEST!

Wow was I blown away by Kacey and not only her pure talent for makeup, but how much positivity and fun energy she brought to the big day! Kacey was super flexible and great to communicate through the process of organizing my makeup plus bridesmaids and mother of the bride's. We all ended up getting the airbrush foundation which I have to say is a MUST. It made the biggest difference in photos and everyone's foundation stayed FLAWLESS through the entire night. I honestly couldn't believe how amazing my makeup looked at the end of the night.. I never expected that! I will continue recommending Kacey to everyone I know and look forward to her possibly doing my makeup again in the future!! Thank you Kacey :)
  • Lauren
    Lauren V. Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely flawless

Kacey was exceptional from start to end in my entire experience with her. She was prompt, professional and personable. Being big into makeup myself I generally don’t like how other people do my makeup but I knew for my wedding I would not have calm enough nerves to not majorly mess it up. Kacey was referred to me by a friend of mine who had gotten her wedding day glam done by her and I knew she had done a wonderful job. We did a trial run and I explained the look I wanted to achieve for my big day and she executed it flawlessly. And yet somehow, when the day came my makeup was even MORE stunning than it was at the trial run. I’ve never felt so beautiful, trying to think of an excuse to use her again (girls night outs enough of a reason right?) thank you Kacey! You truly made me feel like a Queen!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

10008 Autumn View Lane Ellicott City, MD, 21042
Location of (Kacey Glamour Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding