Bowie, MD 20715 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Kelley Unthank Makeup

This isn’t dinner with friends, it’s your wedding! The one day you’ve dreamt of your entire life and you’re finally going to marry your soul mate. Making you look the best you possibly can is what Kelley Unthank is here for. Having done makeup for dozens of brides this past year alone, Kelley has become a bridal makeup expert and knows just how to make sure you’ll feel great, and make doubly sure you’ll look amazing in your wedding photos.

Kelley Unthank is a professional makeup artist with clients all over Maryland and the Washington, D.C. metro area including parts of Virginia. As a professional makeup artist in the area for the past 5 years, Kelley has worked with hundreds of brides and clients from celebrities to politicians to children. She has worked at some of the most prestigious venues and her training and experience has led her to where she is today.

makeup baltimor

Kelley Unthank Makeup 3
Kelley Unthank Makeup 4
Kelley Unthank Makeup 5

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2019

Very Talented- Great to work with!

So happy that Kelley did my makeup for my wedding! As someone who rarely wears any makeup I was worried about feeling like my makeup was too heavy or I wouldn't look like myself, but neither was the case with Kelley. I felt beautiful and very much like myself. I can't even count how many people came up to me and said what a beautiful job she did on my makeup. She was great to work with and Kelley and her assistant easily accommodate my wedding party of 9!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Kathleen · Married on 09/30/2017

Kelley was wonderful! She did a beautiful job with my makeup (bride), my bridesmaids, my mother and my mother in law. She really listened to me during the trial and worked hard to get the look I wanted. She was on time and when we ended up running a little behind schedule while getting ready, she did a great job making sure everyone was finished without skimping on their look. I was very happy with her!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Kelley Unthank Makeup 6
    Kelley Unthank Makeup 7
    Kelley Unthank Makeup 8
    Kelley Unthank Makeup 9
    Kelley Unthank Makeup 10

Meghan · Married on 09/16/2017

I have only met with Kelley for my trial so far but she did an AWESOME job! I went the morning of my engagement photos and she gave me the exact look I was going for - natural look with a gorgeous neutral smokey eye. I felt gorgeous! Her personality is wonderful and you can tell that she truly cares about her clients and takes pride in her work. I can't wait to see how I look on my wedding day!!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Kelley Unthank Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 225.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12