Kelley Unthank Makeup

Bowie, MD View map

This isn’t dinner with friends, it’s your wedding! The one day you’ve dreamt of your entire life and you’re finally going to marry your soul mate. Making you look the best you possibly can is what Kelley Unthank is here for. Having done makeup for dozens of brides this past year alone, Kelley has become a bridal makeup expert and knows just how to make sure you’ll feel great, and make doubly sure you’ll look amazing in your wedding photos.

Kelley Unthank is a professional makeup artist with clients all over Maryland and the Washington, D.C. metro area including parts of Virginia. As a professional makeup artist in the area for the past 5 years, Kelley has worked with hundreds of brides and clients from celebrities to politicians to children. She has worked at some of the most prestigious venues and her training and experience has led her to where she is today.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$225

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for body art?

$50

Which of the following are included in prices?

Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Group Services
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

San L. Married on 05/14/2022

Incredible!

INCREDIBLE! Kelley is fast, she is thorough, and she can completely transform a face in like 30 minutes. She even took all the redness out of my husband (then fiance's) face like it was nothing. I worked with her 5 times (engagement trial, engagement, wedding trial, rehearsal dinner, and wedding) and she was awesome in all of them. Definitely use her!
  • Lauren
    Lauren P. Married on 08/15/2020

I felt so beautiful!

Thank you Kelley for making me feel like a goddess on my wedding day! Kelley is the absolute best! She made me and all of my bridesmaid feel so perfect! Not only is she amazing at doing make up but she has the best personality! Everyone was obsessed with her! Thank you again!
    Christy Married on 10/12/2019

Kelley is amazing

Kelley is a true artist and she is SO much fun to be around. Kelley did my make up and the make up of my close family/friends for my wedding. To say she is talented is an understatement. She is basically a make up goddess!
    I had Kelley do a few trial runs on me because I couldn't figure out how I wanted my make up to be for my wedding day, but she was so patient and made sure my make up was perfect. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and I owe that to Kelley.
    All of my friends and family adored her, as well. She has a great personality and gets along with everyone.
    I cannot recommend Kelley enough. She will bring so much beauty, confidence, and fun to your wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• MaryEllen & Mike
    52 photos · 02/17/2018
  • Nick & Kristyn
    30 photos · 09/13/2015

Bowie, 20715
Location of (Kelley Unthank Makeup)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding