Carla Pressley

Fairfax, VA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Brides and grooms come to me for my light handed glamorous looks. Many of my clients are not looking for transformations but rather an enhancement of their own beauty.
I’m a DC based hairstylist and makeup artist. A mixed chick born the year of the dog with a cancer sign and I love animals! I am an expert at consultations. I love to problem solve and offer solutions. I have a lot of experience working in the fashion industry and television but nowadays I focus on weddings and special events. I work with all hair textures and skin tones. Fill out the form on my website for fastest service.

To ensure a fully tailored experience for every client, Carla Pressley offers a wide range of services to choose from. Consultations are available, affording you the opportunity to share your vision for your finished look. Hair services available include blowouts, styling, and extensions, as well as coloring, haircuts, and keratin treatments. Makeup options range from natural, glowing looks to dramatic makeovers, and can include lash applications, contouring, and tattoo coverage.

Contact us directly!

For the quickest service, you can either fill out the form on my website : https://www.carlapressley.com/contact-appointment , or email us at carla@carlapressley.com to speak directly with my assistant Erin! She will get back to you right away once you provide us with more information regarding your request. We can't wait to help make your special day perfect!

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Katarina O. Getting married on 03/03/2023

Wonderful!!!

Simply put- Carla and her team were absolutely amazing and I was thrilled with her process and the results! My bridesmaids all looked beautiful and my hair and makeup were just what I had envisioned, but better. As a COVID bride, I had a lot of plans that had to change, and one of those was finding a new hair stylist and makeup artist shortly before our rescheduled wedding. I could not be happier that those plans had to change. From the first contact with Carla, she and her team were responsive, efficient, personable and incredibly easy to work with. I was not able to due a trial, but the morning of my wedding, Carla worked with me and my inspiration photos I had sent her and talked me through the look I was going for before we started. There were a lot of small things to stress about the day of the wedding, but thanks to Carla, hair and makeup certainly were not one of those things. Everything was run smoothly, and the end results were fantastic!

Carla Pressley's reply:

WOW! Thank you, thank YOU Katarina!! I had such a blast and am smiling so big right now! So happy that you enjoyed the experience!
  • Esther
    Esther Y. Married on 06/03/2022

Carla is the BEST!

Carla is the best! I had a pretty diverse group of women so I needed someone who could work with a variety of hair textures as well as face structures and everyone including myself LOVED her work. She made me, my mothers and my bridesmaids feel 10/10. She is warm and personable as well so it was the best way to get ready for the big day!
  • Megan
    Megan A. Married on 05/25/2022

Carla is the BEST!

Huge thank you to Carla for doing our hair & make-up for my wedding day! She was extremely easy to work with from the time of inquiry through our wedding day, and was always super responsive and attentive. Carla scheduled a virtual consultation since I was unable to do an in-person one. We chatted through what I envisioned for my look and she made recommendations based on my hair and skin types. She was extremely professional, but made the day fun and brought a great energy to getting us all ready! My mother-in-law specifically doesn't typically do make-up and was very pleased with her natural glam look.

HUGE thank you to Carla for everything! You made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

2724 Dorr Ave Bay #3 Fairfax, VA, 22031
515-966-4682
216-417-9109

24 hours a day 365 days a year
Location of (Carla Pressley)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding