15720 Pagano lane, Germantown, MD 20874 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Facial Boutique Inc.

Facial Boutique is a hair and makeup salon that provides its services for weddings and is located in Germantown, Maryland. Vijay Seoni is the owner and founder of the company. She has training in airbrush-makeup applications from MAC and Dinair and has also worked with Bollywood makeup artists. Her goal is to help individuals feel at ease throughout the process or getting ready for their special day.

Vijay and her team of professionals at Facial Boutique believe that preparing for your special day should start weeks, if not months, in advance. They can help you develop a skincare routine that allows you to create a canvas for your nuptial makeup. Besides foundation, shadow, mascara, and more, the beauticians can also style your hair, place jewelry, and arrange and drape your sari or lehenga. Various packages also include styling for a parent and restyling for different events on your occasion. As a result, you can look and feel your best before, during, and after your special day.

Getting skin prepared for special day
All dressed up
Happiness
Happiness
Applying makeup

17 Reviews for Facial Boutique Inc.

1 User photo

PRACHI · Married on 05/06/2018

Vijay aunty did my makeup for the wedding . I felt so comfortable talking to her from the very first phone call . She was more of a friend than a service provider from day one . I am so happy I called her to confirm just in time because she had an inquiry for 12 ppl hair and make up for same day . That was very impressive that she gave me the preference and not a bigger business since I called her first . Not only is she passionate about her job and goes above and beyond to make it her best effort but also does an excellent job of realizing it is such an important occassion for the bride and takes away all your worries about hair and make up . I never had any doubts and was rest assured on this front and boy it was a blessing as I had too many things on my plate . I did have my trial and vijay aunty was still exploring some new products after, which she thought might be more suitable for my dry skin . I have rosacea and she was well aware of the condition and helped me take care of it till the wedding . She did give me a brief second trial with a new product she thought might work better for my skin. She was so kind to stop by my house two days before the wedding to give me some exfoliating cleanser.She also helped me with some of the wedding planning .most importantly she helped me keep calm and really enjoy the hair and make up process . Her hair dresser savi is equally great and was able to replicate exactly wat i asked at the hair trial . She did hair for four people together at the wedding and did a wonderful job . She has an extremely pleasing personality and is always open to suggestions.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Facial Boutique Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Prachi for your generous Review On Wedding Wire. Likewise, it was my pleasure to work with you and your family. Sincerely, appreciate your receptiveness and positive attitude, which helped all of us to go through smoothly. Thanks again for your business, and trust in

Rujuta · Married on 07/29/2017

Vijay Seoni did my make-up for my wedding day. She was so warm and homely. From the very first phone call to the first meeting, she made me feel comfortable. She used the best products for my make-up. The trial helped me decide what make-up I wanted on the wedding day. I do not like too much of make-up and she used just the right amount of it. Not only did she help me with my saree, hair-do and the make- up but she was just morally there for me and eased the tension. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
    Thank you Vijay aunty. You're the best!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Facial Boutique Inc.'s reply:

Thanks rujuta for such encouraging testimony. Likewise, it was a pleasure working wit you and your family. Wishing you all the best and many many wonderful and happy years to gather.
    vijay seoni.

Facial Boutique Inc. FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Group Services
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing

• Color Print Outlet Wedding Invitations

Vijay Seoni is excellent for Bridal Makeup. I would like to recommend her for my clients!

• 15720 Pagano lane Germantown, MD, 20874 See on map
    301-857-4497 (Phone number)
    Location of (Facial Boutique Inc.)