352 Main Street Suite 100, Gaithersburg, MD 20878 Map · Phone number

About Salon Haven

We are the premiere hair and color Salon located within the Kentlands Town Center in Montgomery County. We offer a complete range hair services, from cuts and coloring to special occasion styling. Our philosophy is to provide our clients with a warm and relaxing atmosphere, emulating a ‘haven’. We feature Redken® and Pureology®products, and our color and styling team practices the latest techniques and trends in the industry. Our stylists continually focus on certifications, training, and specialties; this is a personal passion of Salon Haven’s owner and a commitment she expects from all her staff members.

d94685b8419552eb Unknown
img1793

1 Reviews for Salon Haven

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2015

3.5

I had such a wonderful experience working with Jaime, April, and the rest of the team at Salon Haven! They were so responsive, professional, and flexible with me and my bridesmaids. I got married on a Sunday during Memorial Day weekend, a time when they are normally closed. However, they were so gracious to come in just for us and spend their Sunday morning getting us all ready. They played fun music, provided snacks and coffee, and made us all very comfortable. I loved my hair and so did all of my bridesmaids. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Salon Haven FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Hair Removal, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing