Alexandria, VA 22314 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Izzy B Makeup

Pursuing her strong passion for cosmetically enhancing the faces of women, Brittany Cretella established Izzy B Makeup. Her style ranges from soft, radiant, and natural to bold, defined, and high-fashion.

Izzy B Makeup has experience providing cosmetic services for fashion editorials, official events, photo shoots, and weddings in Virginia, DC, Maryland and New York.

Please inquire for rates & additional travel requests.

Follow Izzy B Makeup on

Izzy B Makeup 6
Izzy B Makeup 7
  • Emily

Emily · Getting married on 09/24/2019

I could not have been happier going with Izzy B Makeup for my wedding day. Brittany, the makeup artist, deserves 5 stars for her professionalism, exceptional talent, and creativity. In my opinion, Brittany is much more than a makeup artist, her aesthetic is stunning and unique. She possesses something you won’t find with other makeup artists. Her work is truly an art.

I hit it off with Brittany right away during our trial. She's super easy to talk to and is very flexible. She wants to make YOU happy, and when I told her my vision, she made it happen within the first application. She was SO excited and I was SO pleased. Going into my wedding day, not having to worry about things like how my makeup or my bridesmaid's makeup would look was great. Brittany made me look and feel like a golden goddess as I walked down the aisle!

What I like about Brittany is that one of her main goals is to accentuate your natural beauty. Not create a look that's completely different from who you are. I feel that it’s important for brides to look like themselves (their best versions, of course) on their wedding day and Brittany makes just that happen.

She did a 10/10 job on my bridesmaids and mothers makeup as well. Everyone was happy. She took into account each bridesmaids style and tailored all of their looks to what suits them, their taste and their personalities. I should also add that she did all of the girl's makeup herself.

We had so much fun working together and I can’t recommend her enough. I'm so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with her and hope that I can use her again one day for another event.

Thank you, Brittany!

Izzy B Makeup 15
    Izzy B Makeup 16
    Izzy B Makeup 17

Izzy B Makeup's reply:

Emily - you are a shining star and a brilliant fellow creative! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to be present on the most intimate day of your life! It was my pleasure and honor to be of service. Your review means the whole world. XO
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 05/18/2019

Brittany made me feel like a special unicorn!

I felt SO BEAUTIFUL for my wedding! Brittany is incredible at listening and making your vision come to life. I love that I felty heard during the process, and that I still felt like I looked like myself during the wedding. I just felt like myself 2.0 ;)
    She was professional, fun, warm, and a true ARTIST!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Izzy B Makeup 18

Caroline · Married on 12/22/2018

you will FEEL so beautiful with Brittany!

Not only is Brittany an incredibly talented makeup artist, but she is an amazing person. You will love being in the room with her. She is easy to talk to, funny, creative, and relaxed. She brought the best energy to my group when we were getting ready for the big day, and we all felt so assured that we were going to look and feel our best after sitting in her chair! Brittany is so detail oriented, and so in touch with each person's unique beauty. Each of my bridesmaids sat in her chair and said they were open minded about their look, and at the end of the day, no two bridesmaids looked the same! Our group looked completely cohesive, but Brittany really accentuated each woman's features in a different way. If you have the opportunity to book Brittany, do it now!!!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Izzy B Makeup's reply:

Caroline!!! You are the BEST and I’m so honored to have been apart of those special moments before you walked down the aisle! You and your girls are the sweetest! 💜💜💜

Izzy B Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 195.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 13

Real Weddings

• Aimee Custis Photography
    Aimee Custis Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the most common recommendations I'm asked for is makeup artists -- and Brittany at Izzy B Makeup is always, ALWAYS on my list... and more often than not, I'm thrilled to arrive on a wedding day and find her hard at work. Izzy B Makeup always photographs beautifully, holds up throughout the day, and perhaps most importantly, in the act of applying makeup, something in Brittany's technique not only imbues women with confidence, but brings out their inner magazine-worthy glamour and beauty that was somewhere inside all along.

• Alexandria, 22314 See on map