Izzy B Makeup

Alexandria, VA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Pursuing her strong passion for cosmetically enhancing the faces of women, Brittany Cretella established Izzy B Makeup. Her style ranges from soft, radiant, and natural to bold, defined, and high-fashion.

Izzy B Makeup has experience providing cosmetic services for fashion editorials, official events, photo shoots, and weddings in Virginia, DC, Maryland and New York.

Please inquire for rates & additional travel requests.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$30

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$30

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$195

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$90

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Molly W. Married on 10/03/2021

Beautiful Makeup Artist and Lovely Friend

Brittany did the most wonderful job on my makeup for my micro-wedding. Because it was a more understated event she crafted the most perfect combination of highlighting more natural beauty and bringing some glam to my look. She also made it such a relaxing time for me, ensuring that I ate and really focused in with her at the beginning of the day! I can't wait to work with her again for our rescheduled reception for next year!

Updated with 2021 wedding date
    Working with Brittany for over 2 years now, I can't recommend her enough. I had seen her work before I got engaged and as soon as my husband and I had a date she was the first person I reached out to. She is a wonderfully kind person, traveling all over the DMV area to help out COVID brides who unexpectedly lost their vendors through all the rescheduling, and incredibly talented with her craft. I've never felt so beautiful but also she taught me so much about my own makeup, eye shape, face shape etc. that I could hopefully apply my makeup half as well as she did for me on my wedding date.

I want to get married 7 more times if it means I could hang out with Brittany!
    Sophie E. Married on 10/01/2021

Highly Recommend Brittany!

I am SO glad I booked Brittany for my wedding make up! She was very easy to work with the entire process (I was a covid postponed bride). Brittany made me feel so comfortable and beautiful on my wedding day, which was huge for me because I can be picky about my make up! I fully trusted her to do my "natural glam" and she knocked it out of the park. Not only did I love my make up but so did my entire wedding party (that is not always the case)! She is so good at her job and confident with her skills that my girls just let her go for it and they all looked gorgeous!
    Thank you Brittany!!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 11/08/2020

Glam and Gorgeous

I had a wonderful experience working with Brittany. She did makeup for my mom and I for my small wedding in November. She showed up bright and early and made us look fabulous. She used a variety of brands on me which I loved and figured out which eyelashes worked best for my unique Asian eye shape. I got compliments all day from her talented work. I highly recommend her to any future bride!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

44 photos · 06/24/2017
  • Brian & Megan
    18 photos · 09/19/2016

Aimee Custis Photography Aimee Custis Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the most common recommendations I'm asked for is makeup artists -- and Brittany at Izzy B Makeup is always, ALWAYS on my list... and more often than not, I'm thrilled to arrive on a wedding day and find her hard at work. Izzy B Makeup always photographs beautifully, holds up throughout the day, and perhaps most importantly, in the act of applying makeup, something in Brittany's technique not only imbues women with confidence, but brings out their inner magazine-worthy glamour and beauty that was somewhere inside all along.

Alexandria, 22314
Location of (Izzy B Makeup)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding