Alexandria, VA 22314 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Izzy B Makeup

Pursuing her strong passion for cosmetically enhancing the faces of women, Brittany Cretella established Izzy B Makeup. Her style ranges from soft, radiant, and natural to bold, defined, and high-fashion.

Izzy B Makeup has experience providing cosmetic services for fashion editorials, official events, photo shoots, and weddings in Virginia, DC, Maryland and New York.

Please inquire for rates & additional travel requests.

Follow Izzy B Makeup on

Izzy B Makeup 6
Izzy B Makeup 7
  • Emily

Emily · Getting married on 09/24/2019

I could not have been happier going with Izzy B Makeup for my wedding day. Brittany, the makeup artist, deserves 5 stars for her professionalism, exceptional talent, and creativity. In my opinion, Brittany is much more than a makeup artist, her aesthetic is stunning and unique. She possesses something you won’t find with other makeup artists. Her work is truly an art.

I hit it off with Brittany right away during our trial. She's super easy to talk to and is very flexible. She wants to make YOU happy, and when I told her my vision, she made it happen within the first application. She was SO excited and I was SO pleased. Going into my wedding day, not having to worry about things like how my makeup or my bridesmaid's makeup would look was great. Brittany made me look and feel like a golden goddess as I walked down the aisle!

What I like about Brittany is that one of her main goals is to accentuate your natural beauty. Not create a look that's completely different from who you are. I feel that it’s important for brides to look like themselves (their best versions, of course) on their wedding day and Brittany makes just that happen.

She did a 10/10 job on my bridesmaids and mothers makeup as well. Everyone was happy. She took into account each bridesmaids style and tailored all of their looks to what suits them, their taste and their personalities. I should also add that she did all of the girl's makeup herself.

We had so much fun working together and I can’t recommend her enough. I'm so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with her and hope that I can use her again one day for another event.

Thank you, Brittany!

Izzy B Makeup 15
    Izzy B Makeup 16
    Izzy B Makeup 17

Izzy B Makeup's reply:

Emily - you are a shining star and a brilliant fellow creative! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to be present on the most intimate day of your life! It was my pleasure and honor to be of service. Your review means the whole world. XO

Karen · Married on 11/17/2018

What an absolute delight!

We were fortunate enough to work with Brittany for my daughters wedding two weekends ago. An absolute professional, understands the needs of each person (bridal party) and just did a magnificent job for everyone. We had a large party for makeup, about 13 or so and she handled it all without a fuss. Would not hesitate to give her a call. FABULOUS!

Annie · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely fantastic!

I'm so glad that I was able to work with Izzy B Makeup on my wedding day! Brittany is so incredibly talented. Leading up to the trial and the wedding day she was extremely responsive. At the trial she took the time to listen to what I wanted to look like and how I wanted to feel on my wedding day. I definitely felt that she gave me a look that was "me" and not a cookie-cutter bridal look. On the day of the wedding she worked her magic again and was able to get through my bridal party ahead of schedule. She helped to make everyone look and feel beautiful and my makeup lasted through 12 hours of kisses, happy tears, eating, drinking, and dancing.

On a personal note, Brittany is an absolute pleasure to work with. She is kind, funny, and has a very calming presence. She helped make getting ready completely stress-free and even gave my mom some great book recommendations! I highly recommend Brittany!

Izzy B Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 195.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 13

Real Weddings

• Aimee Custis Photography
    Aimee Custis Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the most common recommendations I'm asked for is makeup artists -- and Brittany at Izzy B Makeup is always, ALWAYS on my list... and more often than not, I'm thrilled to arrive on a wedding day and find her hard at work. Izzy B Makeup always photographs beautifully, holds up throughout the day, and perhaps most importantly, in the act of applying makeup, something in Brittany's technique not only imbues women with confidence, but brings out their inner magazine-worthy glamour and beauty that was somewhere inside all along.

• Alexandria, VA 22314 See on map