Izzy B Makeup

Alexandria, VA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Pursuing her strong passion for cosmetically enhancing the faces of women, Brittany Cretella established Izzy B Makeup. Her style ranges from soft, radiant, and natural to bold, defined, and high-fashion.

Izzy B Makeup has experience providing cosmetic services for fashion editorials, official events, photo shoots, and weddings in Virginia, DC, Maryland and New York.

Please inquire for rates & additional travel requests.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$60.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$30.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$30.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$195.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90.00

$90.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 11/08/2020

Glam and Gorgeous

I had a wonderful experience working with Brittany. She did makeup for my mom and I for my small wedding in November. She showed up bright and early and made us look fabulous. She used a variety of brands on me which I loved and figured out which eyelashes worked best for my unique Asian eye shape. I got compliments all day from her talented work. I highly recommend her to any future bride!!
    Kelsey H. Married on 10/16/2020

Hire IzzyB makeup!!!!

I cannot say enough about Brittany! Hiring her for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made! I wanted a natural look and she made me feel so beautiful and exactly how I wanted to look on my wedding day! She also did my mother and mother in law as well as my 10 bridesmaids makeup! Everyone LOVED their makeup in fact one of the girls has even hired her for her own wedding! One of my bridesmaids said she felt more beautiful that day than on her own wedding because of how amazing her makeup looked! Brittany is such a kind person. With her relaxing, sweet, easy going personality, we loved having her around on the morning of the wedding :)
  • Katie
    Katie H. Married on 10/08/2020

Nothing short of AMAZING!

I cannot recommend Brittany enough. She is so incredibly talented at what she does. I absolutely loved my wedding makeup and received so many compliments! I didn’t have to say much and she knew exactly what I wanted. She did makeup for two of my best friends as well and they could not have been happier! She brought out the beauty in each of us. You couldn’t ask for a better person than Brittany to spend your wedding morning with either – she’s sweet, friendly, witty, and made me feel relaxed. She was also incredibly accommodating with our modified wedding plans due to Covid. Booking Brittany will (hands down) be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

44 photos · 06/24/2017
  • Brian & Megan
    18 photos · 09/19/2016

Aimee Custis Photography Aimee Custis Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the most common recommendations I'm asked for is makeup artists -- and Brittany at Izzy B Makeup is always, ALWAYS on my list... and more often than not, I'm thrilled to arrive on a wedding day and find her hard at work. Izzy B Makeup always photographs beautifully, holds up throughout the day, and perhaps most importantly, in the act of applying makeup, something in Brittany's technique not only imbues women with confidence, but brings out their inner magazine-worthy glamour and beauty that was somewhere inside all along.

Alexandria, 22314
Location of (Izzy B Makeup)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding