Aimee Custis Photography

DC Metro, Maryland, Virginia available for travel, Washington, DC 20036 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 53
  • Pricing

About Aimee Custis Photography

I’m Aimee. I'm a wedding + portrait photographer documenting moments and telling stories in Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland, and wherever else love takes me.

I believe in color. I believe in letting moments unfold and catching genuine emotions.

I want you to have the best experience imaginable. As a wedding photographer, that means I'll put everything I've learned in my years of photographing weddings to use to help you, guide you, and make things a little bit smoother. Looking out for the unexpected, sharing my knowledge, and making everything just a little bit easier. So that you wring every last drop of awesome out of your photography. Just taking beautiful photos is only half the job.

The people I photograph embrace their quirks as part of what makes them truly beautiful. They aren't afraid to be a little goofy, sassy, or human. I'm lucky to use my photos to tell their stories.

I'm known for my warm, sunny, genuine photos of weddings and people, and for helping my clients relax and have fun in front of the camera. My couples say I'm a calming, cheerful presence on their wedding day. I'm with you and on your team every step of the way. I'll get to know you, and what makes you tick, before you're ever in front of my lens, and we'll keep building that rapport all the way through the end of your wedding night. There's no secret sauce... comfortable, happy people look good in photos.

My photos have been featured in such wonderful places as Catalyst Wedding Co, A Bicycle Built for Two, Capitol Romance, Richmond Wedding Collective, C Magazine, and Charm City Wed.

Take a look around. Peek into my work and my life. See what other people have said about me. Read my FAQs. Or throw caution to the wind and say hello already. I can’t wait to meet you!

Follow Aimee Custis Photography on

75473f3a3849db01 1530904782 a353491bd99d3ed5 1530904778376 1 IMG 4480

• Videos 3

29 Reviews for Aimee Custis Photography

Jenna N. · Married on 08/20/2018

"Photos look just like a Pintrest Page"

Aimee and her assistant were AWESOME at our 120 person, outdoor daytime August wedding. We didn't have a coordinator and Aimee was so organized and practical ... she really kept things on track and worked with our caterer and venue to make sure we'd thought of everything. She was great with the family and guests, and captured lovely moments of us, family, and all sorts of wedding details, adorable pics of the nieces and nephews. My oldest niece said her pictures looked just like a Pintrest page - which is true! We have a very diverse family and Aimee captured everyone looking their best. So grateful for the experience working with her!

Sam · Married on 07/28/2018

Aimee was simply fantastic. She and her second photographer, Chris, helped calm our nerves and made what could have been a very stressful day into an organized and smooth experience! We are very photo-shy people, and somehow, Aimee and Chris nevertheless captured our happiness, and also captured all of our family and friends so that we have forever memorialized being surrounded by everyone on our wedding day!

Erika · Married on 06/30/2018

Aimee was the best wedding photographer. If you are considering hiring her you WILL NOT regret it. Our photos turned out amazingly and she was so professional, while at the same time being so thoughtful and accommodating. So many guests commented on how great she was and she was a HUGE help in making sure everything ran smoothly on our (extremely hot) wedding day. She is also just generally a lovely human and it was great to have such an awesome person share our wedding day with us. Thank you Aimee!!!

Aimee Custis Photography Pricing

Aimee Custis Photography Price Rates

Aimee Custis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Izzy B Makeup
    Izzy B Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

An incredible spirit with major, major talent!!!

• Perpetual Sound LLC
    Perpetual Sound LLC Wedding DJs

Aimee is awesome, no, Awesome (please note the capital "A."). We worked together a couple months back and it was a complete pleasure. A fantastic down-to-Earth personality and an incredible eye for capturing the perfect moments. Aimee rocks!

• Jewish Heart and Soul—Rabbi-Cantor Annie Bornstein
    Jewish Heart and Soul—Rabbi-Cantor Annie Bornstein Wedding Officiants

MAGNIFICENT and very original photos!!! Rarely have I seen such beautiful and creative photos! I highly recommend Aimee Custis Photography!

• DC Metro, Maryland, Virginia, available for travel Washington, DC 20036 See on map
    2024317185 (Phone number)