46809 Shelton Dr, Lexington Park, MD 20653 Map · Phone number

About Invincible Entertainment LLC

Invincible Entertainment was founded by Mike Bryant and Ernie Riviere in March of 2009. They both have been professionally DJing since 2003 and bring energy and excitement to any event - big or small. We provide entertainment for many types of special occasions and would love to assist you in making your day fun, exciting, and unforgettable. Invincible Entertainment handles all endeavors with the utmost professionalism and will make planning your next event as simple and enjoyable as possible. Our goal is to make sure that you sit back, relax and enjoy the ultimate in entertainment.

Invincible Entertainment offers entertainment services for a wide variety of events. Each event is fully customizable through our packages and add-ons to create the perfect environment for you and your guests. Our website is fully interactive and allows our clients full access to our customized event planning and timeline tools as well as an extensive music selection database to help you choose music for your event. If you're interested in our services, please visit:

and fill out one of the no obligation availability checkers. We'll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible!

Follow Invincible Entertainment LLC on

Invincible Entertainment LLC 6
Invincible Entertainment LLC 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Mackin · Married on 10/12/2019

For a good time call ernie!

Ernie was absolutely amazing; he was on top of all of the planning and made any changes without any problems. I did not have a day of coordinator and Ernie helped make sure the day went smoothly. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. He kept the dance floor full!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Leslie Drechsler · Married on 07/27/2019

Best dj ever!

My husband and I are SO glad that we chose Ernie to DJ our wedding celebration!! Not only was he the BEST to plan with and smoothly bring our reception dreams to life, but he was SO calming and flexible the day of and made sure the music and flow of events was exactly what we wanted! :) Our friends and family had the BEST time, too, and Ernie was essential to our perfect day!!! Highly recommend!!! Great DJ, awesome value, BEST NIGHT EVER!!! :)

Featured pictures of some of the dancing, shoe game, and fun of our wedding reception!! :)

Sent on 08/13/2019

Invincible Entertainment LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 295.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Charming Grace Events
    Charming Grace Events Wedding Planners

Invincible Entertainment was so much fun to work with! They were so professional and kept the party going all night! They are organized and will keep your event on track and running smoothly. I would highly recommend them for your wedding!

• DMV Premier Entertainment, LLC
    DMV Premier Entertainment, LLC Wedding DJs

Invincible Entertainment provides top notch DJ service for their clients. You are guaranteed to be wowed immediately by the high level of professionalism of the company's owner, Ernie. This professionalism is a representation of what to expect from each one of his high level DJs. Look no further and book Invincible Entertainment now!

• Aimee Custis Photography
    Aimee Custis Photography Wedding Photographers

Ernie of Invincible Entertainment. Wow! I hope for three things working with other vendors: (1) that they're professional, prompt, and pleasant to work with, (2) that they really know the technical side of their craft (in this case, sound and tech equipment) and (3) that they know how to work a crowd (in this case, get people up and dancing) and bring joy. I expect one of three, and am pleased if I get 2. Ernie is the first DJ I've ever worked with who's nailed all three -- a joy to work with, flawless on the technical stuff (sound is SO important), and a great feel for what his crowd wants to hear! Seriously, I'm telling all of my local brides about Ernie. He's amazing. I know a ton of DJs, and if I were hiring one for my own wedding, he'd be at the top of my list.

• 46809 Shelton Dr Lexington Park, MD, 20653 See on map