Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Metro DC DJs & Entertainment

Entertaining, in Style

Metro DC DJs works with YOU because you want your wedding to be remembered by all!

Your wedding is the most important day in your life, you want the flowers to be beautiful, the weather to be perfect and your DJ to make it an experience to remember.  Metro DC DJs has been creating life-long memories for brides, grooms and their families for over 10 years.  From playing the right songs at the right time to transforming simple ballrooms into magical atmospheres to match your personality, your wedding will be an experience to be remembered and talked about for years.

Entertainment is important at wedding receptions and you want a DJ who knows how to speak properly into a microphone, play the right music at the right time, watch and interact with your guests, and keep your guests on the dance floor and out of their seats.

Our staff will assist you as your emcee, day-of coordinator, announcer, sound technician, lighting technician and will work not only with you but your carefully selected vendors

How are we different from our competition?

PERSONAL SERVICE - Face-to-face meetings, site visits, and the ability to contact your DJ at any time, day or night; you are never out of touch from the person you're relying on to make your wedding special.  Your DJ will provide you with several ways to make contact so you can have your questions answered in a timely fashion.

EXCLUSIVE DJ FOR YOUR EVENT - The DJ you work with will be the DJ who works your wedding.  He will work with you on every detail from layout of the room, to music selection, to the line-up for introductions and more.  Your eyes and ears leading to the reception will rest on our DJ to make sure your vision is achieved for your grand entrance.

NO HIDDEN FEES - Your quote is for everything.  Nobody wants that unexpected or hidden surprise to jump out of nowhere on your special day.  One price includes everything you need!  We do not charge extra for microphones, lights, travel, set-up, break-down or the number of guests.

MUSIC - You can work with your DJ to choose a nice selection of music to play throughout the evening.  We're happy to tailor to your tastes while also being able to make suggestions to keep your guests happy.  During dinner we'll be happy to suggest a nice combination of love songs, classical music, light jazz and other light favorites before turning to a mix of popular hits tailored to your preferences when the dance floor opens.  We're happy to take requests throughout the evening and are happy to accept do not play lists so we don't play those one or two songs you just don't want to hear.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Microphones (3)
Sound/PA System (3)
One Event Per Day (2)

0.5

If you are in the market for a DJ, DO NOT USE Metro DC DJ’s ! I hired them for my wedding and gave them a $500 deposit. Throughout the course of our dealings, my contact there, Jarrod Wronski, went MIA not once but twice for lengthy periods of time. The first time, he didn’t respond to multiple emails for 30 days. When I finally heard from him, I told him that just wasn’t acceptable and he assured me it wouldn’t happen again. It happened again 10 days before our wedding and I fired him. Now he won’t refund our deposit because “we canceled 10 days before our wedding and his cancelation policy says we have to cancel 14 days or more prior to the event in order to get a refund.” Wait, what?? You weren’t responding to me 14 days prior to our event … and had you been, I wouldn’t have fired you!
So I explained to him that word of mouth can be both good and bad for business depending on the reviews you get, and I assured him that my negative reviews of his service on Social Media will far exceed our $500 deposit in lost business for him.

Thank goodness we found and hired John Howard with A2Z Music Factory. John and his team went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect with added services to enhance our experience. Added services that Jarrod doesn't even offer. Overall it was a Win! Win! We didn't use Jarrod and we had the pleasure of John's team by our side!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jarrod at Metro DC DJs & Entertainment is the best! He was so easy to work with, and my husband and I loved meeting with him to discuss music and what the flow of our wedding would look like. He was very responsive, and professional, and we received so many compliments on what a great DJ he was! Our guests loved the song selection, and thought he was a really great MC for the night. They also have this great website, where you can pick all of the songs you'd like played at your event, which really made the process so easy. We cannot recommend them enough for any event you're hosting!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Jarrod is the best DJ around. He did an amazing job at our wedding and we couldn't be happier.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Courtney, 10/15/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Metro DC DJs & Entertainment Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1526032006 07ccc15eff9b26a9 1468298529614 2016 06 18 22.46.47

Complete Package: Ceremony, Reception and Lighting $500 off

$2,495.00 Value | Promo Code: WeddingWire
Inspired by a wedding we did on 9/11/11, this package includes:* DJ & emcee for up to four hours * Sound system for gatherings up to 1,000 * Dance floor lighting to energize the dance floor * Your initial projected onto the dance floor * 12 Uplights projected on walls/columns around the reception in your wedding colors * A second sound system for either the ceremony or cocktail hour. All for just $1,995. Also includes two meetings with your DJ. Coordination of bridal party introductions
Available to the first 35 couples
#WWc3165eccf830603a

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Jared is the best! I wish he could DJ all the weddings we photograph. He knows how to get the party going and read the crowd.

Does a great job! Very friendly and professional.....gets the audience pumped up! So easy to work with and has a great voice also. You can be sure to have a wonderful reception with this DJ!

Picture this.. The temperature has dropped about 20°in the past 24 hours. Though it's sunny out, it's extremely cold. The DJ in the booth next to you starts cranking out some tunes. And you start laughing your head off. Jarrod played the windy day set. That's having a great sense of humor. We immediately hit it off, wondering where we had met before. It turns out we hadn't. But spending the afternoon with him was like being with a long lost brother. Jarrod played an amazing collection of music from all party genres. I got to sing and dance along to songs from Sinatra to Pitbull! He even got us out on the dance floor! If you're looking for a DJ who gets it. You're there to have fun, this is the company you need at your event!

Jarrod and his company are fantastic to work with. He goes the extra mile to create a fun atmosphere for every event and will fulfill special requests. Jarrod is very organized and pays attention to detail so the job is done the way you want it to be. He is always on time and very courteous to the guests, venue staff and other vendors. He's such a fantastic announcer and I love the way he keeps the entertainment going - never a dull moment with him as your DJ.

Jarrod was a pleasure to work with! He worked with my couples to ensure that all of their song selections were confirmed, and on my end - he was easy to work with on the timeline for the day, as well as any last-minute changes that came up. During the reception, he kept the guests entertained and they LOVED the music. It was awesome working with him and I can't wait for next time! :)

701 Morningside Ct., Herndon, VA 20170   See On Map