38 D Catoctin Cir., Leesburg, VA 20175 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Smokin Willy

Smokin Willy is an award-winning caterer in Leesburg, Virginia. This full-service catering company is the perfect fit for a country chic wedding or reception. Their 20-plus successful years of managing events is made possible by enthusiastic staff whose willingness to serve will elevate the ambience of your wedding day dining. Smokin Willy provides both mouth-watering cuisine and a spectacular display for an unforgettable dining experience.

Smokin Willy offers bar services like house liquor and beer, along with a champagne toast and premium liquor. Serving styles include:

• Hors d'oeuvres
  • Stations
  • Family style
  • Buffet
  • Cocktail reception
  • Plated

Cuisine
This catering company specializes in BBQ favorites served up with a dazzling display of flame and sizzle. They'll provide classic sides like potato salad, coleslaw and cornbread. Their on-site charcoal cookouts serve up pork, chicken, ribs and steak to your guests' specifications. You'll also have access to casual desserts and cake cutting services.

c11

Smokin Willy 6
Smokin Willy 7
  • Marguerite

Marguerite · Married on 08/10/2019

When the caterer outshines the coordinator

I can't say enough good about Smokin Willy's. Some point in the planning process I became determined to have a bbq and they delivered. The food was delicious, hands down. I had numerous guest asking me to send them brisket and green beans the next day. The portions were very generous, enough for seconds, thirds and fourths. We actually had too much food and in hindsight, I may have ordered down but it added nicely to our Sunday family brunch for out of town guests the next day. The best part of my experience was that the on-site event manager Chris, went into action when our day of coordinator was late arriving by nearly and hour. She was not present to check-in and direct any of our vendors which is such a critical part of staying on time. To say she dropped the ball is putting it mildly. Since they cook everything on-site and were responsible for setting up the dining room, this could have made the entire day disastrous. They had never worked out our venue but did not allow her failures to impact the timelines of the service they promised. They figured everything out and made sure that our guests were fed and satisfied. I truly appreciated this. Throughout the planning process, Ashley was attentive and answered the zillion questions I asked. Even when we had a slight misunderstanding because I wanted something they were not familiar with, a simple phone call got us back on track and she was happy to figure out how we could make things work. Great value, great service, and hands down a great choice. My in-laws are already talking about when we can use them again. A big thank you for helping our day not to turn into a disaster when our coordinator did not manage or connect the dots for all of our vendors on the day of.

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Smokin Willy 8

Rebecca · Married on 06/29/2019

Book them now!

Smokin Willy is THE company to book if you want amazing food at your wedding. I can’t tell you how many guests raved about the meals. From start to finish, Smokin’ Willy was a dream to work with. I coordinated with Ashley, who answered my 8 million questions I had throughout the process. Their prices are extremely reasonable, especially in this area. They did a fantastic job with setup and breakdown, especially when last minute I decided to have my ceremony inside the reception hall. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a hardworking, fair-priced, and honest company!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Smokin Willy FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 40.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 40.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

Real Weddings

• 8 Chains North Winery
    8 Chains North Winery Winery Weddings

Smokin Willy makes the best bbq! Their chefs do a fantastic job, and cook onsite. Their staff are professionsal and hard workers. Highly recommend them for BBQ mixed with class.

• East Lynn Farm
    East Lynn Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Smokin Willys goes above and beyond to ensures couples and their families have an incredible wedding day. They cook all food directly on site, so it is served fresh, warm and delicious. They go the extra mile to make sure the bride and groom are happy, such as bringing them appetizers during photography and ensuring that they eat during the reception. Their staff is professional, fun loving and incredibly hard working! We simply can't say enough positive things about their outstanding team, BBQ and work ethic! Love working with them!

• Avalon Entertainment
    Avalon Entertainment Wedding DJs

When you are searching for caterer, You should look no further than Smokin Willy. I recently worked with them and the whole staff was focused, friendly and the best part was the food. Well prepared vendor that showed me some tips on how to better serve my clients. DJ Jose Castro Avalon Entertainment

• 38 D Catoctin Cir. Leesburg, 20175 See on map