Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Windows Catering Company

Widely recognized as one of the premier, off-premise caterers in Washington DC
Founded by Henry Dinardo, one of the Top 25 Chefs in America by Food & Wine Magazine, Windows Catering Company is one of Washington D.C.'s premier off-premise caterers. Over the last 20 years, Windows has established a national reputation for exceptional food, creativity and presentation combined with outstanding service. Overseeing Windows' in-house kitchen and bakery, Chef-proprietor Henry Dinardo, Executive Chef Pasquale Ingenito and the 2005 National Pastry Champion Chef Laurent Lhuillier work with a talented team to create an exceptional variety of hors d'oeuvres, entrees and desserts.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Southern (1)
House Liquor (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Specialty Beer (1)

Windows was absolutely wonderful to work with for our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding on June 4 at Stone Tower Winery! Their extreme professionalism and knowledge of the wedding industry shined through in all of our interactions with them, and the final results at the wedding were perfect. Lauren provided wonderful recommendations from the hors d’oeuves to the main course. When we walked into the tasting, she had everything elegantly setup as though it was the day. She provided linen and china selections to compliment our daughter and son-in-laws’ vision. The food was amazing and the decor (linens, flatware, stemware, plates, etc.) was a notch above. Lauren and Debbie did a great job working with the staff at Stone Tower Winery. No wonder Windows is one of their preferred vendors. We had a traditional cookie table and Lauren did a fabulous job with presentation. The wedding cake was devine… I don’t think there was a crumb left. Anyone who is looking for an all-inclusive caterer that will provide great food, beautiful decor and exceptional assistance all at a reasonable price should definitely book Windows :) Thank you Lauren and Debbie !

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kristie, 6/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Pick Windows. They are the best! I've worked with them on my work's 600 person Gala at the Andrew Mellon Auditorium and at our office christmas party of 65 at our boss's house. They now even cater our 20 person board meetings. So of course I had to use them for my wedding at Top of the Town. Chris Dunn and Aaron Cartier are a blast to work with. They have so many great ideas and totally take care of every single detail. At my wedding, I wasn't going to see the reception space till after the guests had arrived so I am so grateful that I could put all the decor in their hands to put out. Most importantly, the food was AMAZING. All my guests raved about the food. They loved the ice cream bar. And the wedding cake is was the best wedding cake I'd ever tasted. They can do everything and anything. Definitely pick Windows and contact Chris & Aaron.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations, American, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Premium Liquor

Windows Catering Company Pricing

220x220 sq 1291647376626 jenniferalanwed1024
220x220 sq 1291647396204 rbf0616
220x220 sq 1291647418641 sona12

18 ENDORSEMENTS
There are a lot of good caterers in the Washington area, but there are just a few that can be said to be truly spectacular ... and Windows is one of them. You just cannot go wrong on food by Windows.

I had the privilege of working with Windows Catering at a wedding in November 2016 and everything was perfect! The food tasted great, the buffet display was lovely and inviting, the staff was pleasant and professional. It was also a joy to work with Cynthia and Ashley leading up to the wedding. They were both helpful at the walkthrough, with menu choices, seating chart and ensuring that everything ran on schedule. Thank you for such a wonderful job! Look forward to working with you in the future.

Windows is a top choice for us to recommend to our brides. Their event managers are on top of details and help keep everyone on the same page in planning stages. Their food is fantastic and their staff is phenomenal during the events.

When the catering staff treats vendors like myself like royalty, I know they treat the wedding couple and guests the same way. Windows has always gone out of their way to make sure myself and my staff were taken care- and eight hours into a wedding day, I truly appreciate that. A hot, delicious meal helps us rock out the reception for our clients.

150 PROS I KNOW

5724 General Washington Drive, Alexandria, VA 22312   See On Map
703-519-3500 (phone)
Windows Catering Company is a wedding caterer from washington dc. We service weddings throughout the local area, including virginia, maryland, and DC metro area. Windows Catering Company is a professional wedding caterer that has been part of the washington, DC Metro wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in full-service catering, party planning and event management services for weddings.