About Pulse Entertainment

Formerly Slable Entertainment

Your wedding is the most important day of your life, so let our experts handle the music and event coordination!

Choosing a great wedding DJ is one of the most important parts of your wedding. The difference between picking a professional and experienced DJ versus picking a cheap and part-time DJ is huge; it is the difference between having your guests go home excited about how much fun they had, or them going home disgruntled and bored. The wedding DJ is the glue that holds things together throughout the entire wedding. Our two-person DJ team will create a classy and fun event that your guests will never forget. Our sound equipment is all top of the line and our fully digital music library and on-demand playlist ensures the perfect mix.

Every wedding package includes multiple face-to-face meetings: an initial meeting to discuss your desires for your wedding and sign a contract, and a second meeting a month before your wedding to discuss the details. We do not charge anything additional for planning meetings, whether in person or over the phone.

Our equipment is top-of-the-line and for every piece of equipment we have, there is a backup in the extreme case that something is to go wrong. We are dedicated to making sure your event goes as planned without any complications.

Often our competition will want you to book with them the second they meet you, and then they end up forgetting about you until your event. Our approach is more personal and leads to less stress and better planning. We believe that all our clients are entitled to meet with our staff in person before your event; this is not a requirement, but we are always happy to meet with you. We will be on time, prepared, and exceed all your expectations for what a DJ can be.

Get in touch today and let’s talk about how to make your wedding unforgettable!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Consultation (6)
One Event Per Day (2)
Disco Ball (1)
Projector (1)

We hired Pulse to provide DJ services for our wedding reception and couldn't have been happier with their service! They kept the music flowing and the dance floor packed for the whole night. They were super responsive to all our messages and worked with us to make sure everything was perfect for the big night! I highly recommend them!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kate, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was thrilled with Pulse Entertainment. They were easy to work with, easy to get ahold of, and made my wedding day easy and fun. Even my guests told me what amazing DJs I had.

View Vendor Response

My Photo Album

29 Photos

4 VIDEOS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I enjoy any opportunity I get to work with Karl and his team. Everyone is always very polite, on time and responsive when my clients have questions or concerns. They are true professionals and always carry back-ups of systems just in case, but I've never known for them to need them because they carry such great equipment.

Great group of people....Highly recommended!

We recently worked with Slable at a wedding and they did a wonderful job keeping the guests happy and entertained. They even assisted a few guests by teaching them how to dance to a song, going above and beyond to please their client's guests. I highly recommend them if ever in need of a DJ service!

Events

2200 Opitz Blvd, Suite 200, Woodbridge, VA 22191   See On Map
Pulse Entertainment is a wedding DJ and Lighting Service from Washington, D.C. servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Fairfax, Arlington, and Alexandria. Pulse Entertainment is a professional DJ and Lighting Service that has been part of the Northern Virginia wedding industry since 2008 specializing in Wedding DJ and Lighting Services.