Frederick Maryland, Frederick, MD 21701 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Dani Leigh Photography

I’m Dani, a super fun, really laid back, sometimes messy wedding photographer in Maryland. My style is relaxed to the point where I am talking to you a bunch behind my camera – perfect for anyone who thinks having their photo taken is legit the most awkward thing ever - because let's get real it is. The minute someone puts a camera up to their face, there is instant tension. I break down that tension and help to create natural and fun photos. On a wedding day, I blend in as one of the guests, trying to find the craziest person on the dance floor and getting fun photos of everyone having a great time. For everything else, I have no problem making an absolute fool of myself to get you to smile - kiddos too. No animal noise is off limits although I do have trouble with elephant sounds. I try to make it as fun as possible for all involved.

Follow Dani Leigh Photography on

Dani Leigh Photography 6
Dani Leigh Photography 7

Anna G · Married on 08/03/2019

The most amazing human

I've left writing Dani's review for last because I've been actually unable to imagine being able to capture how phenomenal she is in one small review. Where do you even start??
    From the very beginning we were nervous about pictures (we're not big picture takers most of the time) but right away during our first Facetime interview we knew everything would be fine and we were in perfect hands. She was so flexible about traveling for our engagement photos, coping with a rain reschedule and when the day finally arrived dealing with some super awkward nervous gigglers. She managed in a park full of visitors to capture stunning photos that make it look like we were the only people there and we had the most amazing time doing it!
    I was pretty sure nothing could get better and then the wedding happened. Not only did she capture every perfect moment of my sister shoving too much sandwich in her mouth and lay on the ground in the way of a wandering crocodile but she was literally the only person I wanted to interact with the first 15 minutes after we arrived at the venue when I was pretty sure I was going to throw up and explode all at one time. Not only was Dani perfect but her second shooter was equally fun and personable and easy going - the perfect person to take pictures of a crew of boys who were only partially on board with the picture thing.
    Not only are we totally in love with her but by the end of the day so were our families. She was so quick to remember everyone's names, and put everyone at ease. She is equal parts funny and relaxed but also firm enough to get everyone into place and the obligatory formal photos out of the way so you can go enjoy your party. She deftly handled a couple awkward family dynamics like they were nothing and everyone came out of it feeling comfortable (not a small task).
    I could keep going on forever but the conclusion is the same which is you'd be completely crazy not to have her as both your photographer and your new best friend.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 06/01/2019

Ridiculously Awesome!!

We could not have been happier with Dani Leigh as our wedding photographer!! Her photos speak for themselves - they are beautiful. Not only is Dani a great photographer, but she is someone you want to spend your entire wedding day with. She is so fun and energetic - but also chill at the same time -- how do you do it??

Book Dani Leigh Photography if you want wedding pictures to obsess over and someone who will make your wedding day THE BEST.

Dani -- Thank you for being awesome!

We love you!
    --Taylor & Ian

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Dani Leigh Photography 8
    Dani Leigh Photography 9
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 05/25/2019

Dani was amazing!!!

We are SO happy we hired Dani. We had so much fun with her during our engagement pics and the day of our wedding. She kept me calm while we were getting ready and kept both my husband and I laughing the entire day! She makes those awkward "look into each other's eyes" moments super comfortable and really captured some incredible shots. I had members of my bridal party who told her to be ready for their weddings because they are absolutely going to hire her!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Dani Leigh Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Prints, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dani Leigh Photography 1
    Complimentary Engagement Portraits
    We offer a complimentary engagement session with 3 of our 4 packages. Please contact Dani for more details!

• Documented Video Productions
    Documented Video Productions Wedding Videographers

Great eye, amazing quality and easy to work with - Dani Leigh Photography should be your first stop when shopping for photographers. Not only does she have an impressive roster of celebrity clients but she is affordable, creative and works with me to get the best angle at each event. Thanks again for everything!

• EVENTPRO Design and Production
    EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Dani is simply amazing! Super fun and easy to work with, her shots really stand out. The EventPro team loves to rock the party with Dani!

• Wessel's Florist