Dani Leigh Photography Reviews

125 | Baltimore, MD

125 Reviews for Dani Leigh Photography

Bridget C. · Married on 06/05/2021

A must hire

Dani is probably the best decision we made for our wedding day! She is an absolute delight to work with and she will be doing all my big-life-moments photos for years to come. From the initial call, we could tell she had an amazing energy and passion for what she did - and we just knew she had to be a part of our wedding. She made both myself and my fiancé super comfortable for our engagement photos and took the time to get to know us, and that made our day (and photos) turn out better than we could've dreamed! Our entire wedding party commented how great and fun she was. Our pictures - from the details, to wedding party, to couples, to reception photos - she captured all the moments we wanted to remember. On time, responsive, fun, and a master at what she does - I could not recommend Dani enough!!!. We love Dani!

Sent on 07/10/2021

Marie D. · Married on 05/22/2021

Friendly & Fun!

Dani was a fantastic photographer for our micro wedding! From our first Zoom chat all the way through delivery of the gallery, she was helpful, communicative, and super friendly. She captured beautiful moments during our small ceremony and made us feel comfortable posing and goofing around afterwards. Dani was able to snap shots of everyone in a very natural way, and even as she stayed nearby the whole time, it almost seemed like she wasn’t there (except during our more posed photos where she got us chatting such that we didn’t even feel posed!). Michael and I highly recommend Dani for anyone who is looking for a friendly photography experience and who wants the laughter, joy, and love from the event to be evident in every photo. Thank you Dani! We had so much fun sharing our micro wedding with you!

Sent on 06/12/2021

Racquel S. · Married on 11/28/2020

The best there is

I cannot recommend Dani enough. She not only takes the most beautiful photos, but she also makes you feel so comfortable throughout the process. She uses humor to make any photo shoot fun, yet she manages to capture both initimate and personality photos.

Dani was also a dream to work with when it came to rescheduling my wedding. She was flexible and make the switch to a new date as simple as possible.

Dani is also extremely professional and prompt. She arrived early and made sure she captured all the important photos my family wanted.

I can't say enough, she truly is the best!

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Tina

Tina R. · Married on 10/30/2020

Dani is amazing!

Absolutely amazing! By far, the best decision we made for our wedding. Words can’t quite describe how awesome Dani is! So friendly and chill. Everyone loved her. And the pictures...we have no words. They made our families cry at at beautiful they were. Dani is able to capture those special moments as they happen with all the best candid shots . She kept us laughing all day long. Thank you a million Dani! Will hire you for the next time we do photos!

Sent on 12/05/2020

Aimee F. · Married on 09/12/2020

Our new favorite person!

Dani was an absolute joy to work with during our planning process. Not only did she take our engagement photos but she stepped in at the last minute to help make our pandemic wedding possible! She has a way of making the most anxious person comfortable and enjoy having their photos taken. We absolutely love her and all of her work and can't wait to continue to have her capture our families giggles for years to come.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Jillian · Married on 09/12/2020

Book Dani Immediately

Dani is absolutely incredible. COVID-19 caused us to cancel our international wedding, and we ended up planning a backyard wedding in 4 weeks time. I feel SO lucky and grateful that Dani was available for our wedding. For a bride with little time to plan, she was super responsive and so flexible and helpful when we were considering delaying our wedding due to rain (fortunately the skies were clear!) I chose Dani for her fun, relaxed vibe and aesthetic that captured real moments - and emotion behind the picture - and boy did she deliver. The photos are amazing, warm, authentic, and she captured the colorful fairytale that I wanted perfectly. She made us feel super comfortable and relaxed, and we had a blast taking pictures with her. I can't recommend her enough, and can't wait to work with her again :)

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay D. · Married on 09/05/2020

I am so lucky to have had Dani by my side!

Dani is an artist and has such a wonderful eye. She has a talent of bringing the energy of an occasion to life through the photos. She is so easy to work with and makes everyone feel relaxed and confident. All the laughs you see in her photos are real! Thank you, Dani!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/16/2019

Stunning pictures!

I knew I wanted to hire Dani as soon as I saw her work on her website. She is so warm and friendly and works quickly and efficiently to capture everyone's personality. My husband can be really shy and she worked to make him comfortable so that we could finally get pictures of him smiling. We got a few pictures the day after our wedding and received so so many compliments about her work. I cannot imagine having hired another photographer.

Sent on 01/28/2020

Sarah S. · Married on 11/10/2019

Beautiful photos and we had a blast!

Dani was the absolute best and we loved, loved working with her! She is down to earth and so easy to work with and her photos were just beautiful. My husband and I both loved the idea of doing engagement and wedding photoshoots and wanted great photos, but were worried it would be awkward at first! But nope! Dani make us feel super comfortable and made us laugh, and captured our most genuine moments and we are so sad it's over!! If we could give her ten stars and take her around with us wherever we go, we would. She really was phenomenal and our photos are beautiful.

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Pattie

Pattie P. · Married on 10/26/2019

Awesome Photographer!

My daughter selected Dani Leigh Photography to photograph her wedding.
    Photography is probably the only area where past performance is on full display to allow an independent, personal assessment of style and creativity. There are many great photographers, and once you narrow it down to the true artists, it literally comes down to: you know it when you see it. That was the case with Dani. In discussions, it was obvious that she was as personable as she was professional. Our daughter and her fiancé first met Dani for the engagement shoot at Patapsco State Park. They immediately clicked and Dani picked perfect settings. The next meeting was on the day of the wedding. Dani mixed right in with everyone, and somehow she was always at the right place at the right time from early morning at the Marriott until the very late in the evening at The Peabody Library. It was clear that she enjoys being creative in the way she setup and captured the very emotional first look and all the fun as the wedding parties met for the first time. It also seems obvious that she took full advantage of the full capability of her state-of-the-art equipment in capturing not just the highlights, but the essence of the entire day. Of particular importance are poses captured upon the wedding party’s arrival and advance look at the reception setting, which stunningly captured all the elation amidst the unequalled elegance of The Peabody. Since that is something that only the wedding party took part in, pictures are critical, and Dani nailed it!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren F. · Married on 10/17/2019

Best decision ever

Dani is the most incredible person and on top of that takes the most amazing photos. She was my Everything on my wedding day, from keeping me away from being swarmed by family and friends so I could take in the moments, to bustling my dress in the wind. Everyone tells you the day goes by in the blink of an eye, and oh my is that more than true. Reviewing the photos from our wedding day filled us with joy, they were... beyond words, just pure emotion. As a bride you don’t see much, if any of the ceremony, thanks to Dani, we did. We see how beautiful and proud our bridal party, friends and family were and the love we shared with them. We have incredible memories to last us a lifetime, and can feel the love and happiness come through every photo, we cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Clarissa

Clarissa · Married on 09/22/2019

Absolutely stunning photos and such a pleasure to work with!

Dani and her photos are absolutely incredible! She did an outstanding job of capturing all of the joy and love of our wedding day in such beautiful ways. She was such a pleasure to work with too. She’s super funny and also provides a wonderfully calm presence when you start to feel things get a bit hectic! More importantly, she took time to get to know us and made sure our photos captured everyone’s personalities and our relationship so genuinely. She worked so easily alongside our videographer too, which made things easier for us. And the quality of her photos are just amazing. I haven’t been able to stop looking through the photos since she sent them - they draw you in with all of the beautiful lighting, emotion and color that she captures. I will absolutely be recommending her to anyone I know getting married in the future!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Martha

Martha · Married on 08/24/2019

You NEED to hire Dani!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dani. Hiring her was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. It started when I met with her prior to booking a photographer. We ended up sitting and talking for two hours! It felt like I was sitting and talking with an old friend. I immediately knew that she was the one we wanted tagging along with us on our wedding day. We could not have made a better choice. Next, she was able to help me convince my fiancé to do engagement photos (that he did not want to do!). She made him feel so at ease that he even said he had fun when we were finished! The results were amazing. When it came to our wedding day, I knew that Dani would have no problem winning over our groomsmen (who can be a bit curmudgeonly, especially about the idea of taking photos). I was 100% correct. She got so many completely genuine smiles and laughs out our of them. They still talk about how much they liked her over a month out from our wedding! Not only is she a kind, funny, friendly, and all around awesome human being; she is an amazingly talented photographer. Each one of her photos is spectacular. She really has a talent for capturing photos that really speak to the personality of the subject (e.g. not stiff or posed). The result is natural looking, beautiful photos that you can treasure forever. We LOVE Dani and would hire her 1000 times over.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Anna · Married on 08/03/2019

The most amazing human

I've left writing Dani's review for last because I've been actually unable to imagine being able to capture how phenomenal she is in one small review. Where do you even start??
    From the very beginning we were nervous about pictures (we're not big picture takers most of the time) but right away during our first Facetime interview we knew everything would be fine and we were in perfect hands. She was so flexible about traveling for our engagement photos, coping with a rain reschedule and when the day finally arrived dealing with some super awkward nervous gigglers. She managed in a park full of visitors to capture stunning photos that make it look like we were the only people there and we had the most amazing time doing it!
    I was pretty sure nothing could get better and then the wedding happened. Not only did she capture every perfect moment of my sister shoving too much sandwich in her mouth and lay on the ground in the way of a wandering crocodile but she was literally the only person I wanted to interact with the first 15 minutes after we arrived at the venue when I was pretty sure I was going to throw up and explode all at one time. Not only was Dani perfect but her second shooter was equally fun and personable and easy going - the perfect person to take pictures of a crew of boys who were only partially on board with the picture thing.
    Not only are we totally in love with her but by the end of the day so were our families. She was so quick to remember everyone's names, and put everyone at ease. She is equal parts funny and relaxed but also firm enough to get everyone into place and the obligatory formal photos out of the way so you can go enjoy your party. She deftly handled a couple awkward family dynamics like they were nothing and everyone came out of it feeling comfortable (not a small task).
    I could keep going on forever but the conclusion is the same which is you'd be completely crazy not to have her as both your photographer and your new best friend.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 06/01/2019

Ridiculously Awesome!!

We could not have been happier with Dani Leigh as our wedding photographer!! Her photos speak for themselves - they are beautiful. Not only is Dani a great photographer, but she is someone you want to spend your entire wedding day with. She is so fun and energetic - but also chill at the same time -- how do you do it??

Book Dani Leigh Photography if you want wedding pictures to obsess over and someone who will make your wedding day THE BEST.

Dani -- Thank you for being awesome!

We love you!
    --Taylor & Ian

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 05/25/2019

Dani was amazing!!!

We are SO happy we hired Dani. We had so much fun with her during our engagement pics and the day of our wedding. She kept me calm while we were getting ready and kept both my husband and I laughing the entire day! She makes those awkward "look into each other's eyes" moments super comfortable and really captured some incredible shots. I had members of my bridal party who told her to be ready for their weddings because they are absolutely going to hire her!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/10/2019

Obsessed with Dani

OHMYGOSH HIRE DANI! Wow I don't know where to start... Dani is the most amazing human ever and so talented. We just received our wedding photos back (in less than a month!) and we are in awe. They are so beautifully edited and she captured some of the most stunning moments. She is so, so experienced, which is exactly what you need in a photographer. She moves things along so quickly because she knows what she's doing and what shots she needs, there's no standing around waiting for pictures, wondering who's up next. Most importantly, she is absolutely hilarious and will keep you laughing all day long. There is not a single picture where our smiles look fake or bored or over it. My husband and I loved spending time with her, which made pictures SO fun. She does a really great job of getting so many different backgrounds, settings, poses, etc., which is exactly what I wanted because I need options! She's just the absolute best, worth every single penny. Going to sound so incredibly cheesy but I genuinely think of her as more of a friend now than just a photographer. Cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Daniella

Daniella · Married on 05/05/2019

Best Photgrapher Ever

Dani was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. I trusted her as a professional and loved the creativity, constant smiling face and calming/soothing demeanor she brought with her on the wedding day. She definitely helped me to feel relaxed and have as much fun as possible on the happiest day of our lives. I would recommend Dani to every bride over and over again.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Jason

Ashley · Married on 03/30/2019

Perfect Wedding Photographer - Awesome Human

Dani was our dream wedding photographer before we even booked her. When we found out she had our date available, Jason and I were over the moon! (We were already in that part of the solar system with our disgustingly gross mushy love, so it was nice to stay stellar).
    So many people look at the pictures, but not the PERSON, when booking. I assure you, the pictures Dani delivered were WAY above our highest expectations. (Tear-jerking, grin-inspiring, laugh-inducing, day-reliving, perfection over here). But you should book her because she is the PERSON you will want by your side for this one-time-only day, (Plus, you know, your fiancé, he/she is pretty important, too...).
    Dani is fun-loving, professional, and kind. You will want this in moment like:
    A. When your pregnant bridesmaid whips out a big-ol Chipotle burrito from her purse and Dani is not only there to capture it, but also to rib her the entire day about it, causing genuine smiles in your bridal party pictures.
    B. When NO ONE IN THE ENTIRE GROOMSMEN PARTY knows how to put on their boutonnieres, that were lost and found again exactly 5 minutes before the ceremony, and Dani leaps into action like a flower-pinning ninja, just in time to save the day and snap some much-needed shots.
    C. When time is short, and you wanted certain pics. (Yes, it all flies by just as fast as everyone says it will). Dani is the one to jump in and get those precious pictures, PLUS do the "cat-herding" that is required to make it happen, all with a smile and a laugh.

Dani makes jokes while she is making magic. She truly is the fun photographer. Spend your special day with some one who is not only a pretty famous/#bigdeal/totally talented/ local legend in the wedding industry, but who is also a genuinely great human.

Thank you, Dani, for everything!
    Ashley & Jason

Sent on 06/05/2019

Christine · Married on 10/20/2018

Best wedding photographer

"Dani for president." "Did she take photos or did she just hang out with us all day?" "Do you think she wants to be our friend?" - Actual quotes from my bridesmaids. Dani's beautiful photos speak for themselves (love the classic, timeless look and she's so good at candid shots too) but what makes her your best wedding choice is her personality! Your photographer is with you all day and I'm so glad we went with Dani. She was early, hilarious, and basically a second wedding coordinator. The groomsmen raved about her second shooter as well. If you're lucky enough that she's not booked yet, do yourself a favor and hire her! Now I'm just hoping she actually does want to be our friend...

Sent on 11/15/2018

Carolyn · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful personality, even better photos!

Dani was amazing to work with! From the moment we met her for our engagement photos, we knew we had made the best choice for wedding photographer. She made my sorta camera-shy husband so comfortable, she made us laugh and she took absolutely stunning photos. I basically want to print out every single one of them and look at them every day!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Colleen · Married on 08/05/2018

Couldn’t have had a better photographer. Dani did an engagement session as well as our wedding day and all of her work is spectacular! My wife and I were thrilled to find a photographer who so effortlessly made us feel at home behind her camera. Dani is uber talented and a stellar human being who will make you laugh, tell you what to do with your hands, and create magazine-worthy images of you and your loved one. Honestly, what are you waiting for, you should have booked her yesterday!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Jonathan · Married on 07/14/2018

Dani Leigh. Is. Magic!
    When we first met with her in the "preliminary photographer hunt" phase our wedding planning, we absolutely fell in love with her. We spent an hour just talking and laughing before we even started discussing wedding photography. We left the meeting knowing that we had found "the one" and not-so-secretly hoping we'd become best friends with her. Her work is also amazing. She was great working with our schedule, and we had a blast during our engagement shoot with her! The wedding day was amazing as well! The pictures look incredible, and Dani (and Michael) captured every moment we could have asked for. She even effortlessly directed the families and party around to get the best shots. We know that we have found our photographer for life!
    ~Lilly and Jon

Sent on 09/16/2018

Eric · Married on 06/08/2018

Dani is extremely talented and super easy to work with. My wife and I are pretty picky with photography and she far exceeded our expectations. The whole day with Dani was full of laughs. Her second shooter, Emily Chastain, was just as charismatic and easy to work with. Dani's photos are rich, vibrant, and creative. Her enthusiasm and ability to make you feel comfortable are one of a kind. 10 out of 5 stars.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Suzy · Married on 04/14/2018

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Dani from the very start. She was able to schedule our engagement session into a previously planned trip to Boston, where we live. She immediately put us at ease and made the process so fun. Not only is she a hoot to work with, but her products speak for themselves. She is a very talented photographer with a ton of experience. She was very familiar with our wedding venue in Maryland and was able to find the best places on the property to take photos. She held us to our very tight timeline and kept us laughing and relaxed during what could've been a very stressful day. She also gave us a great DJ recommendation! Our wedding party and guests still rave about her. Cannot say enough great things about Dani!

Sent on 06/30/2018