Dani Leigh Photography Reviews

Dani Leigh Photography 7
  • Martha

Martha · Married on 08/24/2019

You NEED to hire Dani!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dani. Hiring her was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. It started when I met with her prior to booking a photographer. We ended up sitting and talking for two hours! It felt like I was sitting and talking with an old friend. I immediately knew that she was the one we wanted tagging along with us on our wedding day. We could not have made a better choice. Next, she was able to help me convince my fiancé to do engagement photos (that he did not want to do!). She made him feel so at ease that he even said he had fun when we were finished! The results were amazing. When it came to our wedding day, I knew that Dani would have no problem winning over our groomsmen (who can be a bit curmudgeonly, especially about the idea of taking photos). I was 100% correct. She got so many completely genuine smiles and laughs out our of them. They still talk about how much they liked her over a month out from our wedding! Not only is she a kind, funny, friendly, and all around awesome human being; she is an amazingly talented photographer. Each one of her photos is spectacular. She really has a talent for capturing photos that really speak to the personality of the subject (e.g. not stiff or posed). The result is natural looking, beautiful photos that you can treasure forever. We LOVE Dani and would hire her 1000 times over.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Anna G · Married on 08/03/2019

The most amazing human

I've left writing Dani's review for last because I've been actually unable to imagine being able to capture how phenomenal she is in one small review. Where do you even start??
    From the very beginning we were nervous about pictures (we're not big picture takers most of the time) but right away during our first Facetime interview we knew everything would be fine and we were in perfect hands. She was so flexible about traveling for our engagement photos, coping with a rain reschedule and when the day finally arrived dealing with some super awkward nervous gigglers. She managed in a park full of visitors to capture stunning photos that make it look like we were the only people there and we had the most amazing time doing it!
    I was pretty sure nothing could get better and then the wedding happened. Not only did she capture every perfect moment of my sister shoving too much sandwich in her mouth and lay on the ground in the way of a wandering crocodile but she was literally the only person I wanted to interact with the first 15 minutes after we arrived at the venue when I was pretty sure I was going to throw up and explode all at one time. Not only was Dani perfect but her second shooter was equally fun and personable and easy going - the perfect person to take pictures of a crew of boys who were only partially on board with the picture thing.
    Not only are we totally in love with her but by the end of the day so were our families. She was so quick to remember everyone's names, and put everyone at ease. She is equal parts funny and relaxed but also firm enough to get everyone into place and the obligatory formal photos out of the way so you can go enjoy your party. She deftly handled a couple awkward family dynamics like they were nothing and everyone came out of it feeling comfortable (not a small task).
    I could keep going on forever but the conclusion is the same which is you'd be completely crazy not to have her as both your photographer and your new best friend.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 06/01/2019

Ridiculously Awesome!!

We could not have been happier with Dani Leigh as our wedding photographer!! Her photos speak for themselves - they are beautiful. Not only is Dani a great photographer, but she is someone you want to spend your entire wedding day with. She is so fun and energetic - but also chill at the same time -- how do you do it??

Book Dani Leigh Photography if you want wedding pictures to obsess over and someone who will make your wedding day THE BEST.

Dani -- Thank you for being awesome!

We love you!
    --Taylor & Ian

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Dani Leigh Photography 8
    Dani Leigh Photography 9
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 05/25/2019

Dani was amazing!!!

We are SO happy we hired Dani. We had so much fun with her during our engagement pics and the day of our wedding. She kept me calm while we were getting ready and kept both my husband and I laughing the entire day! She makes those awkward "look into each other's eyes" moments super comfortable and really captured some incredible shots. I had members of my bridal party who told her to be ready for their weddings because they are absolutely going to hire her!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/10/2019

Obsessed with Dani

OHMYGOSH HIRE DANI! Wow I don't know where to start... Dani is the most amazing human ever and so talented. We just received our wedding photos back (in less than a month!) and we are in awe. They are so beautifully edited and she captured some of the most stunning moments. She is so, so experienced, which is exactly what you need in a photographer. She moves things along so quickly because she knows what she's doing and what shots she needs, there's no standing around waiting for pictures, wondering who's up next. Most importantly, she is absolutely hilarious and will keep you laughing all day long. There is not a single picture where our smiles look fake or bored or over it. My husband and I loved spending time with her, which made pictures SO fun. She does a really great job of getting so many different backgrounds, settings, poses, etc., which is exactly what I wanted because I need options! She's just the absolute best, worth every single penny. Going to sound so incredibly cheesy but I genuinely think of her as more of a friend now than just a photographer. Cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Daniella

Daniella · Married on 05/05/2019

Best Photgrapher Ever

Dani was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. I trusted her as a professional and loved the creativity, constant smiling face and calming/soothing demeanor she brought with her on the wedding day. She definitely helped me to feel relaxed and have as much fun as possible on the happiest day of our lives. I would recommend Dani to every bride over and over again.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Jason

Ashley · Married on 03/30/2019

Perfect Wedding Photographer - Awesome Human

Dani was our dream wedding photographer before we even booked her. When we found out she had our date available, Jason and I were over the moon! (We were already in that part of the solar system with our disgustingly gross mushy love, so it was nice to stay stellar).
    So many people look at the pictures, but not the PERSON, when booking. I assure you, the pictures Dani delivered were WAY above our highest expectations. (Tear-jerking, grin-inspiring, laugh-inducing, day-reliving, perfection over here). But you should book her because she is the PERSON you will want by your side for this one-time-only day, (Plus, you know, your fiancé, he/she is pretty important, too...).
    Dani is fun-loving, professional, and kind. You will want this in moment like:
    A. When your pregnant bridesmaid whips out a big-ol Chipotle burrito from her purse and Dani is not only there to capture it, but also to rib her the entire day about it, causing genuine smiles in your bridal party pictures.
    B. When NO ONE IN THE ENTIRE GROOMSMEN PARTY knows how to put on their boutonnieres, that were lost and found again exactly 5 minutes before the ceremony, and Dani leaps into action like a flower-pinning ninja, just in time to save the day and snap some much-needed shots.
    C. When time is short, and you wanted certain pics. (Yes, it all flies by just as fast as everyone says it will). Dani is the one to jump in and get those precious pictures, PLUS do the "cat-herding" that is required to make it happen, all with a smile and a laugh.

Dani makes jokes while she is making magic. She truly is the fun photographer. Spend your special day with some one who is not only a pretty famous/#bigdeal/totally talented/ local legend in the wedding industry, but who is also a genuinely great human.

Thank you, Dani, for everything!
    Ashley & Jason

Dani Leigh Photography 20
    Dani Leigh Photography 21

Christine · Married on 10/20/2018

Best wedding photographer

"Dani for president." "Did she take photos or did she just hang out with us all day?" "Do you think she wants to be our friend?" - Actual quotes from my bridesmaids. Dani's beautiful photos speak for themselves (love the classic, timeless look and she's so good at candid shots too) but what makes her your best wedding choice is her personality! Your photographer is with you all day and I'm so glad we went with Dani. She was early, hilarious, and basically a second wedding coordinator. The groomsmen raved about her second shooter as well. If you're lucky enough that she's not booked yet, do yourself a favor and hire her! Now I'm just hoping she actually does want to be our friend...

Sent on 11/15/2018

Carolyn · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful personality, even better photos!

Dani was amazing to work with! From the moment we met her for our engagement photos, we knew we had made the best choice for wedding photographer. She made my sorta camera-shy husband so comfortable, she made us laugh and she took absolutely stunning photos. I basically want to print out every single one of them and look at them every day!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Colleen · Married on 08/05/2018

Couldn’t have had a better photographer. Dani did an engagement session as well as our wedding day and all of her work is spectacular! My wife and I were thrilled to find a photographer who so effortlessly made us feel at home behind her camera. Dani is uber talented and a stellar human being who will make you laugh, tell you what to do with your hands, and create magazine-worthy images of you and your loved one. Honestly, what are you waiting for, you should have booked her yesterday!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Jonathan · Married on 07/14/2018

Dani Leigh. Is. Magic!
    When we first met with her in the "preliminary photographer hunt" phase our wedding planning, we absolutely fell in love with her. We spent an hour just talking and laughing before we even started discussing wedding photography. We left the meeting knowing that we had found "the one" and not-so-secretly hoping we'd become best friends with her. Her work is also amazing. She was great working with our schedule, and we had a blast during our engagement shoot with her! The wedding day was amazing as well! The pictures look incredible, and Dani (and Michael) captured every moment we could have asked for. She even effortlessly directed the families and party around to get the best shots. We know that we have found our photographer for life!
    ~Lilly and Jon

Sent on 09/16/2018

Eric · Married on 06/08/2018

Dani is extremely talented and super easy to work with. My wife and I are pretty picky with photography and she far exceeded our expectations. The whole day with Dani was full of laughs. Her second shooter, Emily Chastain, was just as charismatic and easy to work with. Dani's photos are rich, vibrant, and creative. Her enthusiasm and ability to make you feel comfortable are one of a kind. 10 out of 5 stars.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Suzy · Married on 04/14/2018

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Dani from the very start. She was able to schedule our engagement session into a previously planned trip to Boston, where we live. She immediately put us at ease and made the process so fun. Not only is she a hoot to work with, but her products speak for themselves. She is a very talented photographer with a ton of experience. She was very familiar with our wedding venue in Maryland and was able to find the best places on the property to take photos. She held us to our very tight timeline and kept us laughing and relaxed during what could've been a very stressful day. She also gave us a great DJ recommendation! Our wedding party and guests still rave about her. Cannot say enough great things about Dani!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    Dani Leigh Photography 22
    Dani Leigh Photography 23

Laura · Married on 04/09/2018

Dani is an amazing photographer! She truly is an artist. Beyond her talent, she has an amazing personality. She made our beautiful day even more special. Without a doubt, she will have you smiling and laughing! We will definitely reach out to her if we want to capture any more significant moments in our future! Thank you, Dani!!!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Morgan · Married on 09/23/2017

I honestly do not have any words to describe how jaw dropping-ly perfect our wedding photos are. I wish I could share them with the entire world. It took me a solid three hours to get through them because I had to stop and stare at every single one. I felt like I was transported right back into the day. Every amazing happy emotion of the day, I can feel it when I look at these pictures. You know that feeling when you're so happy, you feel like your heart is literally smiling? That's the kind of joy these pictures bring to us. They are simply perfect. Simply perfect. That's it. That is how to describe Dani. She is simply perfect. Working with Dani was so much more than hiring a photographer to take our wedding photos, it was the experience every bride dreams of. An experience that developed a beautiful friendship. I love her so much, and I know you will too when you book her. Don't even hesitate, go click that button. Call her. I promise, you'll be so thankful you did. We love you Dani! THANK YOU! ❤️

Sent on 11/17/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/16/2017

Dani is simply amazing at what she does! Between our engagement and wedding photos it is so hard to pick any favorites bc we love them all SO much! I can't say enough good things about our experience working with her!! She made the whole experience so much fun!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Katie · Married on 06/10/2017

5 starts doesn’t do her justice! Choosing Dani Leigh was one of the best wedding decisions we made. She did both our engagement shoot and our wedding day. We couldn’t have imagined a better wedding photographer - she far surpassed our expectations. She is incredibly talented, professional, caring, funny, and a pure joy to have around on your wedding day. She made us, our families and our bridal party feel comfortable and this is reflected in our wedding pictures. We have received so many compliments on our pictures and how beautifully she captured each and every moment. The pictures are classic, timeless, and natural – everything we wanted! Dani captured all the must-have shots, but also all of the candid moments too. We loved all of our wedding pictures and haven’t stopped looking at them since we got them a few weeks ago. Dani is phenomenal and incredibly talented! I can’t recommend her enough and hope to use her again for any exciting life moments!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Nicolas · Married on 05/20/2017

I am absolutely out of adjectives when it comes to describing the extraordinary, astounding, phenomenal service provided by Dani Leigh. (Ok so I found a few more)
    Here's the thing...photography is an art. It takes a certain innate degree of artistic talent, an eye for beauty, paired with the dedication and commitment to study and craft your skill. Dani has this in spades, of course, but that's not what makes her the Worlds Greatest Wedding Photographer.
    A professional photographer also needs to be just that... a consummate professional.

Dani Leigh is The Quintessence.

Humor, organization, precision, drive, communication, love for her job, a caring disposition... did I mention Humor.
    She embodies the idea that she described to us upon our first interview.( And we interviewed several) Her job is to keep everyone happy and joyful throughout the wedding and to capture the beautiful natural moments that result from this. She interacted with our entire wedding party. She was in sync with the DJ. She was on the same page as the officiant and coordinator. Her incredible organization put us completely at ease and kept the mood playful and stress free.
    If the wedding coordinator is the maître d', then Dani Leigh is your sommelier. She provides the perfect pairing of structure and comfort to ensure that every unforgettable moment of your wedding is captured forever.

You want to talk about artistic talent and creativity... just go look at gallery on her website. The talent speaks for itself. She oozes artistry. But as extraordinary as her gift is, this is the least of her skills. There are plenty of talented people with cameras out there. Dani Leigh has "pretty pictures" for breakfast.

If you want to work with someone that will keep you happy, and comfortable? A caring and thoughtful professional photographer who will get to know you, your family and friends? Book her. We couldn't have been happier with our choice for our special occasion.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Dani is a pleasure to work with. Greaat ideas for the shoot. We love the photos!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Matthew · Married on 10/01/2016

I rarely find pictures of myself flattering; not the pictures Dani took of me during our engagement session and wedding. She is an incredible photographer and consummate professional. Dani Leigh Photography is worth every penny.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Emily · Married on 08/20/2016

Dani was amazing from beginning to end! We met with her and immediately knew we would be booking her services. She was extremely helpful in helping us get the most for our package and also helped us choose other vendors! She was always responsive and professional. Each session she always made sure we were having fun which made the planning process easy and enjoyable. My husband and I feel like we are extremely awkward in photos but Dani assured us it would be totally fine - and it was. She helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera and the photos turned out perfect, even with the extreme winds that day. The day of the wedding, she made sure to capture every important moment and helped keep the day feeling less stressful! She kept us laughing and enjoying each moment throughout the entire day. Both Lauren and Dani were amazing and their pictures are so beautiful. We are extremely grateful Dani was available on our wedding date and would not have changed anything about who we chose as a photographer for our wedding date!!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Claire · Married on 07/30/2016

I first fell in love with Dani Leigh through a photo. It was from our friend Lauren & Eric's wedding -- they had a horrible snow storm that almost cancelled the event, but Dani captured this stunning photo of the two of them out in the show together. It was incredible. And we didn't even meet Dani then.

Fast forward 6 months later, we finally met in person -- and it was NO question that we would have Dani for our own wedding! She made us laugh from day one - and we had a BALL even just doing our engagement photoshoot. She has had me floored with great service from the very beginning. When we finished our engagement photoshoot (on a Sunday) she said she would have the photos to us in about 2 weeks - which I thought was great. The next day we had a sneak peek photo on FB, then a blog post on Tuesday, and by Wednesday that same week we had the ENTIRE photoshoot spread! it was sooo exciting!

Fast forward to our actual wedding day, I gave Dani our itinerary, and she was still there 30 minutes early, totally her style :D Dani is not the kind of person you need to "give directions" or list of photos that you need and want --- she just knows, and gets them all. I knew I'm a big stictler for pictures of details - so that morning I "gave her all my stuff" and she created amazing photos of all our fun little details. Not only that, Dani handled all of our day's moving pieces with grace, laughs, and lots of smile. Her 3 person team was sooo flexible and accommodating with our large party. And when it started to THUNDERFLOOD -- she didn't flinch one bit. In fact, she still begged us to run across our venue's property to take more photos under a beautiful shelter.

Dani and her team are completely amazing and more than flexible -- none of us expected the terrible storm that we did, and I honestly thought we would not get enough photos since we were late to our church ceremony. But she still had us crying when we received our photos 3 weeks later. Thank you Dani!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 07/23/2016

I cannot say enough amazing things about Dani Leigh Photography! From beginning to end, Dani was responsive and professional, while at the same time incredibly fun to work with. It is easy to get bogged down in the stress of wedding planning, but Dani takes all of the stress away with regard to the photography (and if you like 90's rap and slow jams, she's your gal ;). Both my husband and I can be awkward in pictures, but she made us feel completely comfortable and it shows in all of our photos! The photos were back to us three weeks after the wedding and they are incredible. She captured all of the fun moments of the day, including many that we weren't able to witness. I highly recommend Dani and her team. If I there was a love button, happy face/heart eye/fist pump/high five emoji all in one, I would click it for Dani Leigh Photography!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Maria · Married on 07/01/2016

Dani is absolutely fabulous! She is so easy to work with and I could not believe how fast we received our pictures. I could look at them all day long!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Taylor · Married on 04/02/2016

Dani is the best of the best! Not only does she play the role of photographer, but also planner, advisor, counselor, and friend. I can't imagine our wedding (or engagement) without her being there every step of the way. She has a unique gift for making people laugh and feel comfortable around her, along with the amazing talent of capturing true emotions of the relationships she photographs. I'm so excited to have the memories she documented as a keepsake for years to come! I'll never use (nor recommend) another photographer besides Dani Leigh Photography! She is worth every penny, and more!

Sent on 11/06/2017