6909 Copperbend Lane, Baltimore, MD 21209 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 53
  • Pricing

About Documented Video Productions

Documented Videography Services
Documented Video Productions offers premier and professional videography services. They include:

• Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow Montage
  • Audio and video needs

Most people take time for granted, but with video, you can not only replay memories but cherish them forever.

For over a decade Documented Video Productions has provided an affordable yet impressive wedding video collection.

We are based in Baltimore, Maryland but willing to travel virtually anywhere to capture the beauty and memories of your special day.

Awarded Bride’s Choice Award 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & most recently 2019!!!

You are beautiful. Your video should be too.

Pricing varies depending on the number of cameras and time you select. There are lots of options so contact us today to learn more!

Once you send back the signed contract we sign it, scan it, and send you a copy for your records. The balance is due in full 30 days prior to the event. Easy peasy

Sample our style of filming and editing here: www.DocumentedVideo.com

Let us know how we can document your video!

On a personal note:

My son Charlie is turning 3 already and I'm in the middle of closing on my first new home in Baltimore, MD.

Ever since high school I wanted to be involved in digital media. After graduating from film school at Towson University I launched my own production company which I've been running for over a decade.

I film and edit everything myself and I also create websites, dabble in photography, real estate drone coverage, and lots of corporate videos including recently working with chef Gordon Ramsay and Giada De Laurentiis at the Horseshoe Casino!

Follow Documented Video Productions on

• Videos 26

66 Reviews for Documented Video Productions

• Rachel

Rachel Severance · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfectly captured our day at a great price!

Highly recommend!!! We used them for our wedding videography on the recommendation of our photographer and are SO that we did! Dave really took the time to talk to us and find out what we were looking for and gave us exactly what we wanted - along with making some awesome suggestions that really took the experience and product to the next level! They were completely unobtrusive during the wedding (I didn’t even notice the cameras being there), but still managed to capture everything and create a really special wedding video that we will cherish forever. Icing on the cake? INCREDIBLE prices! I would definitely use Dave and his team again!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Emmy Han · Married on 08/18/2018

Great to work with

David is absolutely amazing to work with. He is very professional and punctual. He gave us a customized package based on my needs and always responded to my emails and questions in a timely manner.Looking forward to working with him again in other event.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Documented Video Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Documented Video it was an honor and a privilege to film your special day! I'm so glad we were able to make it all work for everyone!

Documented Video Productions Pricing

Documented Video Productions Price Rates

Documented Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• The Music Master
    The Music Master Wedding DJs

I like working with talented Videographers. there is such a difference between having a video taken, and taking a masterful video. We worked together during a unique best man speech and he captured every bit of the action and made it seem like you were there when watching it back. Great job David!

• 6909 Copperbend Lane Baltimore, MD, 21209 See on map
    443-213-0138 (Phone number)
    Feel free to contact me anytime!