Documented Video Productions

• Photos & Videos 53
  • Pricing

About Documented Video Productions

Documented Videography Services
Documented Video Productions offers premier and professional videography services. They include:

• Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow Montage
  • Audio and video needs

Most people take time for granted, but with video, you can not only replay memories but cherish them forever.

For over a decade Documented Video Productions has provided an affordable yet impressive wedding video collection.

We are based in Baltimore, Maryland but willing to travel virtually anywhere to capture the beauty and memories of your special day.

Awarded Bride’s Choice Award 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & most recently 2019!!!

You are beautiful. Your video should be too.

Pricing varies depending on the number of cameras and time you select. There are lots of options so contact us today to learn more!

Once you send back the signed contract we sign it, scan it, and send you a copy for your records. The balance is due in full 30 days prior to the event. Easy peasy

Sample our style of filming and editing here: www.DocumentedVideo.com

Let us know how we can document your video!

On a personal note:

My son Charlie is turning 3 already and I'm in the middle of closing on my first new home in Baltimore, MD.

Ever since high school I wanted to be involved in digital media. After graduating from film school at Towson University I launched my own production company which I've been running for over a decade.

I film and edit everything myself and I also create websites, dabble in photography, real estate drone coverage, and lots of corporate videos including recently working with chef Gordon Ramsay and Giada De Laurentiis at the Horseshoe Casino!

Follow Documented Video Productions on

• Videos 26

64 Reviews for Documented Video Productions

• John

John C. Wilson · Married on 08/18/2018

Graciously flowed with change to rain location

We couldn't have been happier with David's work -- we have a beautiful record of our special day. He got great camera angles without being obtrusive -- kind of magical that he could do that!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Documented Video Productions's reply:

What a magical event! Thank you for including me and my wife in your celebration! If you ever need any other videos down the line, happy to help!

Angela · Married on 05/19/2018

When my fiancé, now husband first met David he provided detailed information to us. He was very personable, attentive, reasonable pricing, and I knew that day I wanted David to be our wedding videographer. We recently received our video. It is amazing! I have looked at the video every morning and I cry, I smile, I laugh and I cry again. If you haven’t considered incorporating a videographer, you are doing yourself a disservice. If you have a chance checkout “Angela and Keith wedding highlights” on YouTube do you can see David’s awesome skills.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Documented Video Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Angela and Keith! It was such a thrill to be apart of your wedding and I wish you both nothing but the very best! There were so many special moments throughout the evening and I'm very excited that the video will allow everyone to remember those moments forever. Enjoy the memories!

Documented Video Productions Pricing

Documented Video Productions Price Rates

Documented Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• The Music Master
    The Music Master Wedding DJs

I like working with talented Videographers. there is such a difference between having a video taken, and taking a masterful video. We worked together during a unique best man speech and he captured every bit of the action and made it seem like you were there when watching it back. Great job David!

• 6909 Copperbend Lane Baltimore, MD, 21209 See on map
    443-213-0138 (Phone number)
    Feel free to contact me anytime!