58 Reviews for Documented Video Productions

Blu-Ray (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)
50 Documented Video Productions Reviews

When my fiancé, now husband first met David he provided detailed information to us. He was very personable, attentive, reasonable pricing, and I knew that day I wanted David to be our wedding videographer. We recently received our video. It is amazing! I have looked at the video every morning and I cry, I smile, I laugh and I cry again. If you haven’t considered incorporating a videographer, you are doing yourself a disservice. If you have a chance checkout “Angela and Keith wedding highlights” on YouTube do you can see David’s awesome skills.

Profile Picture Angela, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Cinematic, Documentary, DVD, Ceremony, Reception

Dave was our videographer for our wedding on 4/21. He was great and my husband and I enjoyed both the highlights and the full DVD. He also included interviews from the guests, which was included in our package.

Profile Picture Eunice, 4/21/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

David was timely, professional, and produced beautiful videos of our special day. On the day of the wedding, he worked with our photographer to make sure everything would go smoothly. We loved getting the final videos back—he was able to capture all the special moments wonderfully. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Jordan, 4/8/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Short Form, Raw Footage, Digital Download, Ceremony, Reception

Dave was great to work with. He combined packages to make sure I got what I wanted and stayed in my price range. He even stayed a bit late so we could get the cake cutting. The video was perfect and something my husband and I will treasure for years to come! Thanks Dave for going above and beyond!!!

Profile Picture Harmony, 3/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Traditional, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

An absolutely pleasure to work with before, during, and after the wedding. He worked beautifully with our photographer and never once appeared in the way. The final product was beautiful and we are so thrilled to have such an amazing video of our special day. Pricing was beyond reasonable and never changed. Without a doubt we will use David for our next event.

Profile Picture Ari, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David was fantastic! He made us feel so comfortable and did a great job capturing all our important moments! We are delighted to have worked with him! He's such a pro!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Cinematic, Documentary, Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Reception

David was amazing to work with. Every aspect was professional and perfect! David was sure to accommodate every aspect of the video I wanted for my wedding day! Could not recommend Documented Video Productions any higher!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
4.2

Very good overall service. David was professional, courteous, and considerate on our big day.

Profile Picture Gary, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The best thing about David is that I barely noticed him! No clunky equipment up in my face! He was quick and easy going--all great things when planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Chana, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Look at other videos he has done in the past and speak to him about your needs and wants.

Profile Picture Regina, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Very efficient (gets the job done quickly)! Always responds immediately...by phone and by e-mail. Helpful and nice. Does great work! Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Sandy, 9/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

David at Documented Video is the cream of the crop of videographers. His end product is creative, high quality, and fun, his prices are competative, and he is great to work with. Documented went above and beyond in our wedding and captured the wedding at many different angles. I was impressed from start to finish, and highly recommend. We are so happy with this vendor.

Profile Picture User7236445, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

An absolute must! Can't stop watching our wedding video! Loved everything about the service! Thanks so much David!

Profile Picture User7410975, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David Hercenberg from Documented Video Productions was amazing to work with. He is friendly, prompt, and professional. He produced a perfect representation of the love from our wedding day in video form. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Storytelling

Superb Service!
Excellent quality!
Delivers a great product!
Gives everything a personal touch.

Profile Picture User7118942, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David at Documented Photography was a pleasure to work with. We barely noticed him, and yet he caught every perfect moment. During our cocktail hour, he got these hilarious and sweet interviews from our family members and friends. He put together an amazing highlights video that captured our happiness and love. The video footage from the entire day and night was great--memories we will always have. I recommend having him for the entire wedding--getting ready to the last song!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Documentary, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Blu-Ray, DVD

David was great! I hardly even knew he was there to be honest which is good because I didn't want to be tripping over him. I knew he was there and captured the moments. He worked very well with my photographer. He answered timely. He made sure I got everything I wanted.

Profile Picture Lexi, 6/4/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Documentary, Traditional, Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Add'l Hours

My husband and I are so incredibly happy and grateful for David at Documented Video Productions! He brought together an amazing video that will be cherished for the rest of our lives by family and friends. From the beginning, David was VERY responsive, adaptive to what we were looking for and offered his service at an unbeatable price. He remained in contact over the duration of our engagement, making sure to finalize details, times, etc. for the big day. At the wedding David showed up early and looked very professional. He worked with the other vendors to ensure we were getting the most out of our day and many people commented how David was always where he needed to be. Every crucial moment, David was there, capturing it on camera (mind you he was NOT in your face or obtrusive). He offered to stay longer than we had initialized on our contract and he made us and all of our guests feel comfortable. A little more than a month after the wedding our video was completed and we couldn't be more appreciative. You can tell he put a lot of thought and time into making a video that's meant for us, and not just some generic format. I highly recommend Documented Video Productions! Thank you David!!!
~Mr. & Mrs. Schmidt

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Documentary, Traditional, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Reception

Could not be happier with the service. Excellent job by David!

Profile Picture User4200417, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am so happy we chose Documented Video to capture our wedding day! Our wedding was November 7, 2015. The wedding video was a last minute addition and David made it possible! When we watched it we laughed and cried, it felt like we had traveled back in time and we were in that moment again! We love that you can hear our vows clearly in the video. David was very professional and very easy to work with. He was very responsive and helpful when I emailed him questions. I am SO happy we chose David as our wedding videographer. It was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Jeff, 11/7/15, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, DVD

David is talented, creative, and attune to documenting the special moments of your event.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David was a pleasure to work with. We're so happy that we have footage from our big day! We ended up extending the amount of time shortly before the wedding and are so happy we did. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Melanie , 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Documentary, Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, USB Hard Drive

David was wonderful to work with. He responded to all of my edits quickly and with ease. I will definitely be working with him again!

Profile Picture User5180739, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

He was very helpful especially dealing with all my questions about editing after the event.

Profile Picture User6671851, 2+ years ago, 1 Review