Documented Video Productions Reviews

59 | Baltimore, MD

59 Reviews for Documented Video Productions

59 Documented Video Productions Reviews

Angela · Married on 05/19/2018

When my fiancé, now husband first met David he provided detailed information to us. He was very personable, attentive, reasonable pricing, and I knew that day I wanted David to be our wedding videographer. We recently received our video. It is amazing! I have looked at the video every morning and I cry, I smile, I laugh and I cry again. If you haven’t considered incorporating a videographer, you are doing yourself a disservice. If you have a chance checkout “Angela and Keith wedding highlights” on YouTube do you can see David’s awesome skills.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Documented Video Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Angela and Keith! It was such a thrill to be apart of your wedding and I wish you both nothing but the very best! There were so many special moments throughout the evening and I'm very excited that the video will allow everyone to remember those moments forever. Enjoy the memories!

Eunice · Married on 04/21/2018

Dave was our videographer for our wedding on 4/21. He was great and my husband and I enjoyed both the highlights and the full DVD. He also included interviews from the guests, which was included in our package.

Harmony · Married on 03/04/2018

Dave was great to work with. He combined packages to make sure I got what I wanted and stayed in my price range. He even stayed a bit late so we could get the cake cutting. The video was perfect and something my husband and I will treasure for years to come! Thanks Dave for going above and beyond!!!

Ari · Married on 11/11/2017

An absolutely pleasure to work with before, during, and after the wedding. He worked beautifully with our photographer and never once appeared in the way. The final product was beautiful and we are so thrilled to have such an amazing video of our special day. Pricing was beyond reasonable and never changed. Without a doubt we will use David for our next event.

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

David was fantastic! He made us feel so comfortable and did a great job capturing all our important moments! We are delighted to have worked with him! He's such a pro!

Rachel · Married on 08/19/2017

David was amazing to work with. Every aspect was professional and perfect! David was sure to accommodate every aspect of the video I wanted for my wedding day! Could not recommend Documented Video Productions any higher!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Documented Video Productions's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was such a thrill to be part of your special day so thank you!

Chana · Married on 05/14/2017

The best thing about David is that I barely noticed him! No clunky equipment up in my face! He was quick and easy going--all great things when planning a wedding!

Regina · Married on 09/18/2016

Look at other videos he has done in the past and speak to him about your needs and wants.

Sandy · Married on 09/01/2016

Very efficient (gets the job done quickly)! Always responds immediately...by phone and by e-mail. Helpful and nice. Does great work! Would highly recommend.

David at Documented Video is the cream of the crop of videographers. His end product is creative, high quality, and fun, his prices are competative, and he is great to work with. Documented went above and beyond in our wedding and captured the wedding at many different angles. I was impressed from start to finish, and highly recommend. We are so happy with this vendor.

Tal · Married on 08/21/2016

An absolute must! Can't stop watching our wedding video! Loved everything about the service! Thanks so much David!

Sara · Married on 08/21/2016

David Hercenberg from Documented Video Productions was amazing to work with. He is friendly, prompt, and professional. He produced a perfect representation of the love from our wedding day in video form. Highly recommended!

David · Married on 07/17/2016

Superb Service!
    Excellent quality!
    Delivers a great product!
    Gives everything a personal touch.

Julie · Married on 06/18/2016

David at Documented Photography was a pleasure to work with. We barely noticed him, and yet he caught every perfect moment. During our cocktail hour, he got these hilarious and sweet interviews from our family members and friends. He put together an amazing highlights video that captured our happiness and love. The video footage from the entire day and night was great--memories we will always have. I recommend having him for the entire wedding--getting ready to the last song!

Lexi · Married on 06/04/2016

David was great! I hardly even knew he was there to be honest which is good because I didn't want to be tripping over him. I knew he was there and captured the moments. He worked very well with my photographer. He answered timely. He made sure I got everything I wanted.

Sent on 06/12/2016

Documented Video Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Lexi, very much appreciated! I always try to be as unobtrusive as possible and simply document what is happening from a creative perspective. Stay tuned for your wedding highlights I'll send them your way as soon as they are ready! Thanks again!

Danielle · Married on 05/29/2016

My husband and I are so incredibly happy and grateful for David at Documented Video Productions! He brought together an amazing video that will be cherished for the rest of our lives by family and friends. From the beginning, David was VERY responsive, adaptive to what we were looking for and offered his service at an unbeatable price. He remained in contact over the duration of our engagement, making sure to finalize details, times, etc. for the big day. At the wedding David showed up early and looked very professional. He worked with the other vendors to ensure we were getting the most out of our day and many people commented how David was always where he needed to be. Every crucial moment, David was there, capturing it on camera (mind you he was NOT in your face or obtrusive). He offered to stay longer than we had initialized on our contract and he made us and all of our guests feel comfortable. A little more than a month after the wedding our video was completed and we couldn't be more appreciative. You can tell he put a lot of thought and time into making a video that's meant for us, and not just some generic format. I highly recommend Documented Video Productions! Thank you David!!!
    ~Mr. & Mrs. Schmidt

Patrick · Married on 12/12/2015

Could not be happier with the service. Excellent job by David!

• Jeff

Jeff · Married on 11/07/2015

I am so happy we chose Documented Video to capture our wedding day! Our wedding was November 7, 2015. The wedding video was a last minute addition and David made it possible! When we watched it we laughed and cried, it felt like we had traveled back in time and we were in that moment again! We love that you can hear our vows clearly in the video. David was very professional and very easy to work with. He was very responsive and helpful when I emailed him questions. I am SO happy we chose David as our wedding videographer. It was worth every penny!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Documented Video Productions's reply:

Jeff, thank you so much for choosing Documented Video Productions to capture your memorable wedding. We were swept away in all the love, fun and excitement of your wedding and we look forward to putting those wedding highlights together for your anniversary. I’m so glad you appreciate the multiple camera angles and the quality sound in our video production. Video is so great because like you said, you can simply press play and travel back in time to the best day of your life. Thanks again for everything and looking forward to sharing many more happy moments together!

Samantha · Married on 10/24/2015

David is talented, creative, and attune to documenting the special moments of your event.

Melanie · Married on 10/10/2015

David was a pleasure to work with. We're so happy that we have footage from our big day! We ended up extending the amount of time shortly before the wedding and are so happy we did. Highly recommend!

Emily · Married on 08/02/2015

My wife and I had tried going the budget-driven route and had retained a film student to film our wedding. The week before our wedding (literally, 7 days prior to the big day), the videographer we had retained had told us he moved to Florida the week before and that he wasn't sure if he could make it to our wedding. Aside from being so disappointed in the lack of professionalism from that videographer, we had little time to find a replacement videographer. That is when we came across David through other reviews on multiple wedding sites raving about his services and company. It turned out that David had provided services for mutual friends' weddings in the past. David was already booked for our wedding day, but he went above and beyond to recommend options for us, which included either going through him to organize or he allowed us to reach out to his recommended videographers directly. One of David's top recommendations is who we ended up working with directly and we were incredibly happy. It really showed how David is a genuinely good person, professional vendor, and smart businessman, because he truly helped us in a dire situation. He was easy to get in touch with and also followed up regularly to check in to see how our progress was going. All of this happened right when his wife was pregnant and they were expecting the baby any day, and he still was texting and calling us to see how he could help. Hands down, a true professional!

Lindsay · Married on 08/02/2015

David from Documented Video Productions was amazing. He was professional, flexible, paid attention to what we asked for and really wanted, and delivered more than what was promised to us. One of the most important keepsakes from your wedding day will be your video- the day flies by so quickly and there are so many special moments that you don't get to see until you get your video back. David captured everything that we worked so hard on for the day and every single amazing moment that we weren't able to see on the day of our wedding was there. I can't stop watching my highlights video and every time I do, I can't stop smiling. David, I cannot say thank you enough for the wonderful treasure that my husband and I will cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you for making our day so special.

Anastasiya · Married on 05/09/2015

So much goes into planning a wedding, and that day goes by so fast, I had no idea how much it would mean to me when I hired a videographer, but I literally cried my eyes out watching all of the beautiful moments And details that David captured. He is truly a master of his craft and was a joy to deal with, from our initial consultation to his prompt delivery of the finished product!! We couldn't be happier that we chose Documnted Video Productions! .... And the drone he used was a cool touch

Nicole · Married on 11/29/2014

Exactly what we wanted! A memory of our special day and all of our loved ones in one place, while not being too overdone or intrusive.