Documented Video Productions Reviews

71 Reviews for Documented Video Productions

• Erik

Erik Atas · Getting married on 07/05/2022

6 out of 5 stars

My wife and I just loved working with this company. We booked Documented Video Productions for our wedding day and the service we received was everything we hoped for and more. They were prompt and professional. And the finished product blew us away. We received both the full event video and a highlight video. The highlight video they put together took us right back to the wedding day and all of the romantic emotions we felt that day. We are so happy we thought to get a videographer for the wedding and know that we made the best choice by getting Documented Video Productions to do the job. We will always remember our special day just the way it happened because of our video. Thank you, Documented Video Productions.

Sent on 06/08/2020

Documented Video Productions's reply:

Honored to be part of your special day. Thrilled we made it all work. Enjoy all the precious moments and memories. Thank you so much!
  • allissia

allissia · Getting married on 10/09/2021

very professional, well please with the outcome of the video, very affordable. I would highly recomend

Sent on 12/16/2014

Vince Hrabinski · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Fantastic Quality and Service, Great Value

Documented Video did wonderful work capturing my daughter’s wedding ceremony! This was during the pandemic where there were many restrictions from both the county and church. The couple decided last minute they wanted a video since many friends and relatives could not attend. David was very accommodating and the quality of the main video and audio were great. David showed his creativity and composition skill in a highlights video, using a drone to capture some of the footage. It really captured the day!

Sent on 08/01/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 08/16/2020

Amazing! Davis was so professional

My brother Jimmy passed away August 18 2019 and I needed a video to have a tribute to Jimmy for his one year passing
    David came to the rescue and helped me create an amazing video of Jimmy with pictures of him and it was very special that he created this video for Jimmy!

Sent on 08/16/2020

Maria · Married on 07/11/2020

Outstanding service and video

At the last minute we decided to have a live stream and video of our daughter's wedding. David knew exactly what was needed and expertly provided live stream, full video, and a highlights trailer! Our remote family and friends appreciated the livestream very much. His video and highlights turned out better than we could have imagined. We are thrilled with his creative, humorous, and beautiful shots. We highly recommend Documented Video.

Sent on 07/28/2020

Sheri Felsher · Married on 08/15/2019

We had a great experience

David was wonderful to work with. He caught everything we wanted. He even had the video complete less than 2 weeks after our wedding. We watched the video. It is amazing. It was so good to see the parts that we didn’t get to see, like everyone walking down the isle, the tish, and the dancing.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Severance · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfectly captured our day at a great price!

Highly recommend!!! We used them for our wedding videography on the recommendation of our photographer and are SO that we did! Dave really took the time to talk to us and find out what we were looking for and gave us exactly what we wanted - along with making some awesome suggestions that really took the experience and product to the next level! They were completely unobtrusive during the wedding (I didn’t even notice the cameras being there), but still managed to capture everything and create a really special wedding video that we will cherish forever. Icing on the cake? INCREDIBLE prices! I would definitely use Dave and his team again!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Buchi

Buchi · Married on 08/25/2018

Couldn’t be better!

David was really cool to work with and his prices for available options are pretty good. I have no regrets selecting him as the videographer for my big day. Keep up the great work David.

Sent on 05/12/2020

Emmy Han · Married on 08/18/2018

Great to work with

David is absolutely amazing to work with. He is very professional and punctual. He gave us a customized package based on my needs and always responded to my emails and questions in a timely manner.Looking forward to working with him again in other event.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Documented Video Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Documented Video it was an honor and a privilege to film your special day! I'm so glad we were able to make it all work for everyone!
  • John

John C. Wilson · Married on 08/18/2018

Graciously flowed with change to rain location

We couldn't have been happier with David's work -- we have a beautiful record of our special day. He got great camera angles without being obtrusive -- kind of magical that he could do that!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Documented Video Productions's reply:

What a magical event! Thank you for including me and my wife in your celebration! If you ever need any other videos down the line, happy to help!

Angela · Married on 05/19/2018

When my fiancé, now husband first met David he provided detailed information to us. He was very personable, attentive, reasonable pricing, and I knew that day I wanted David to be our wedding videographer. We recently received our video. It is amazing! I have looked at the video every morning and I cry, I smile, I laugh and I cry again. If you haven’t considered incorporating a videographer, you are doing yourself a disservice. If you have a chance checkout “Angela and Keith wedding highlights” on YouTube do you can see David’s awesome skills.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Documented Video Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Angela and Keith! It was such a thrill to be apart of your wedding and I wish you both nothing but the very best! There were so many special moments throughout the evening and I'm very excited that the video will allow everyone to remember those moments forever. Enjoy the memories!

Jenna · Married on 05/05/2018

Fantastic videographer! Hire! Hire! Hire!

Working with David for our wedding video was a wonderful and seamless experience. His open communication allowed us to capture everything we wanted and the end product is a memory we will cherish for a lifetime. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Jenna,
    Thank you so much, for choosing Documented Video Productions to film your wedding day! I'll never forget some of those memorable moments with the Domino's sugar sign in the background, very cool! Congratulations again!

Eunice · Married on 04/21/2018

Dave was our videographer for our wedding on 4/21. He was great and my husband and I enjoyed both the highlights and the full DVD. He also included interviews from the guests, which was included in our package.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Documented Video Productions's reply:

Eunice, thank you so much for choosing Documented Video Productions to film your wedding video! Glad you enjoyed the interviews and wedding highlight video!

Harmony · Married on 03/04/2018

Dave was great to work with. He combined packages to make sure I got what I wanted and stayed in my price range. He even stayed a bit late so we could get the cake cutting. The video was perfect and something my husband and I will treasure for years to come! Thanks Dave for going above and beyond!!!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Beth · event on: 11/22/2017

David is so easy to work with. Responsive, professional and talented. We got our images back so quickly and they were all perfect and just what we needed!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Documented Video Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, always happy to help!

Ari · Married on 11/11/2017

An absolutely pleasure to work with before, during, and after the wedding. He worked beautifully with our photographer and never once appeared in the way. The final product was beautiful and we are so thrilled to have such an amazing video of our special day. Pricing was beyond reasonable and never changed. Without a doubt we will use David for our next event.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

David was fantastic! He made us feel so comfortable and did a great job capturing all our important moments! We are delighted to have worked with him! He's such a pro!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/19/2017

David was amazing to work with. Every aspect was professional and perfect! David was sure to accommodate every aspect of the video I wanted for my wedding day! Could not recommend Documented Video Productions any higher!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Documented Video Productions's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was such a thrill to be part of your special day so thank you!

Emily · Married on 07/01/2017

David was a dream to work with on our wedding day! He was right on time, very professional, easy going to work with and you could tell that he worked really hard all day to get every special moment captured for us. He worked very well with our photographer, DJ and our other vendors which made the day go especially smooth. We really felt like David went above and beyond to make every minute of our filming time count, especially when he used our unexpected down time from the rain during our photos to take several guest interviews. He worked with us on our budget and we couldn't have asked for more!

Overall David at Documented Video Productions is the BEST and I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone getting married in the area! He's fantastic!! Thanks for everything David!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Lauren · event on: 06/06/2017

David is great at what he does. Always professional and great turn-around time. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Chana · Married on 05/14/2017

The best thing about David is that I barely noticed him! No clunky equipment up in my face! He was quick and easy going--all great things when planning a wedding!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Regina · Married on 09/18/2016

Look at other videos he has done in the past and speak to him about your needs and wants.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Sandy · Married on 09/01/2016

Very efficient (gets the job done quickly)! Always responds immediately...by phone and by e-mail. Helpful and nice. Does great work! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/23/2016

David at Documented Video is the cream of the crop of videographers. His end product is creative, high quality, and fun, his prices are competative, and he is great to work with. Documented went above and beyond in our wedding and captured the wedding at many different angles. I was impressed from start to finish, and highly recommend. We are so happy with this vendor.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Tal · Married on 08/21/2016

An absolute must! Can't stop watching our wedding video! Loved everything about the service! Thanks so much David!

Sent on 11/15/2016