Documented Video Productions Reviews

1 User photo

• Erik
    Erik A. Married on 07/05/2022

6 out of 5 stars

My wife and I just loved working with this company. We booked Documented Video Productions for our wedding day and the service we received was everything we hoped for and more. They were prompt and professional. And the finished product blew us away. We received both the full event video and a highlight video. The highlight video they put together took us right back to the wedding day and all of the romantic emotions we felt that day. We are so happy we thought to get a videographer for the wedding and know that we made the best choice by getting Documented Video Productions to do the job. We will always remember our special day just the way it happened because of our video. Thank you, Documented Video Productions.

Documented Video Productions's reply:

Honored to be part of your special day. Thrilled we made it all work. Enjoy all the precious moments and memories. Thank you so much!
  • Erica
    Erica H. Married on 05/02/2022

A pleasure to work with!

David was accessible and responsive and took the time to understand all that we were looking for. He produced a beautiful keepsake video for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah that we will cherish!
    Jean S. Married on 01/24/2022

Documented Video

David was conscientious and responsive with respect to this most important occasion of my father’s funeral, which we were not able to attend in person. We did not know when it was going to happen, of course, and David made himself available at the last minute and set things up at various camera angles so that we could feel as though we were there and be a part of it. He is highly skilled. We are so grateful to him for his help, we could not have done this without him.
  • Eric
    Eric M. Married on 10/17/2021

David Captures it All

David filmed my wedding in Oct of 2021 and did a phenomenal job! The production quality is excellent, and some of the footage looks like it was out of a Hollywood movie. We are so happy we went with David and highly highly recommend him. His pricing is absolutely worth it!
    Rachel L. Married on 10/10/2021

Great experience

I was referred to David through my wedding planner and had such a great experience using his services. He was always quick to respond and even quicker to edit and deliver my videos. I couldn’t believe how fast they came back.

We are so happy with our videos and David had a lot of creative ideas for cute video snippets.
  • allissia
    Allissia Married on 10/09/2021
    very professional, well please with the outcome of the video, very affordable. I would highly recomend
    David M. Married on 09/05/2021

An amazing personal and such a professional experience

We hired Documented Video Productions to document our daughters’ double Bat Mitzvah. Following warm recommendations, and from the first steps, we loved the verity of options in service and packages, the quality of work, the ease and flexibility while planning and working, but most of all we loved David. David is an absolutely pleasure to work with; he is a true professional who was able to listen to our needs and do such an amazing job capturing the most precious moments and fun times with our family and friends. We are so thrilled and thankful to Documented Video Productions and to you David! Your amazing work, the photos and videos you’ve created will keep the wonderful memories alive!
  • Mario
    Mario S. Married on 08/29/2021

Wedding Cinematographer

David was fantastic! Extremely professional and he made our wedding look like a movie. Also, he was very efficient with edits I asked for. Very thankful we chose him and I feel like we made a new friend!

Documented Video Productions's reply:

You got a friend in me! Thank you so much for including me in your special day! You both are amazing! It was so fun working with you and we got some incredible moments documented on video. Enjoy the memories!
  • Joshua
    Joshua F. Married on 08/08/2021

Great experience! EASY to work with!

David was so easy to work with and did an incredible job!! He was on time and always present where we needed him!! Multiple camera positions on the ceremony and amazing job covering the dancefloor. Absolutely recommend working with him!

Documented Video Productions's reply:

Outstanding, thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and I really appreciate hearing those comments, it reminds me why I love this job. Thanks again, and all the best!
    Alexis C. Married on 06/12/2021

Documented Video is amazing to work with.

David is easy to work with. He has a great attitude and goes above and beyond to make his clients happy. He connected on a personal level with my family. He made sure to be in the middle of action during our party. You can't go wrong hiring Documented Video.
  • Eileen
    Eileen S. Married on 03/01/2021

David Hercenberg, Documented Video Productions

David is so easy to work with and helpful at each step. Professional, flexible, accommodating. A pleasure to work with!
  • Ellen
    Ellen K. Married on 12/19/2020

Great job!

Dave filmed my 75th birthday party!
    He did a great job. I would recommend him.
    Vince H. Married on 11/07/2020

Fantastic Quality and Service, Great Value

Documented Video did wonderful work capturing my daughter’s wedding ceremony! This was during the pandemic where there were many restrictions from both the county and church. The couple decided last minute they wanted a video since many friends and relatives could not attend. David was very accommodating and the quality of the main video and audio were great. David showed his creativity and composition skill in a highlights video, using a drone to capture some of the footage. It really captured the day!
    Marina B. Married on 09/18/2020

Amazing video

We have been so lucky to have found Documented Video Productions to make a video of our wedding! The final product is unbelievable and really looks like a Hollywood-level piece! David has been so professional and responsive the whole time leading to the event, during the wedding itself, and throughout the editing/compilation process. It's been a real pleasure working with him and we highly recommend him for your special event.
  • Jenna
    Jenna Married on 08/16/2020

Amazing! Davis was so professional

My brother Jimmy passed away August 18 2019 and I needed a video to have a tribute to Jimmy for his one year passing
    David came to the rescue and helped me create an amazing video of Jimmy with pictures of him and it was very special that he created this video for Jimmy!
  • Aviva
    Aviva A. Married on 08/11/2020

Amazing to work with! Talented, patient and professional!

David was such a pleasure to work with! He made our special day all that much more special and captured beautiful moments for us to relive again and again. His knowledge and creativity were phenomenal and he worked endlessly with us to create the most wonderful and magical wedding video. We highly recommend David. Without a doubt we will be using his services in future 😊

Documented Video Productions's reply:

Thank you so much it was such a pleasure to work with you and I hope you enjoy the memories! Looking forward to many more happy occasions down the line!
    Maria Married on 07/11/2020

Outstanding service and video

At the last minute we decided to have a live stream and video of our daughter's wedding. David knew exactly what was needed and expertly provided live stream, full video, and a highlights trailer! Our remote family and friends appreciated the livestream very much. His video and highlights turned out better than we could have imagined. We are thrilled with his creative, humorous, and beautiful shots. We highly recommend Documented Video.
  • Katrina
    Katrina H. Married on 07/11/2020

Flexible, affordable, high-quality!
    Liba B. Married on 02/16/2020

Bat Mitzvah

David did an unbelievable job capturing our daughter’s big day! He was amazing and easy to work with. He had creative ideas that went literally above (fabulous drone shots) and beyond. After the party he sent us short clips we could share on social media with family and friends while we waited for the full length video (which was amazing). We highly recommend him for any event and can’t wait to work with him again.
    Sheri F. Married on 08/15/2019

We had a great experience

David was wonderful to work with. He caught everything we wanted. He even had the video complete less than 2 weeks after our wedding. We watched the video. It is amazing. It was so good to see the parts that we didn’t get to see, like everyone walking down the isle, the tish, and the dancing.
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 05/18/2019

Perfectly captured our day at a great price!

Highly recommend!!! We used them for our wedding videography on the recommendation of our photographer and are SO that we did! Dave really took the time to talk to us and find out what we were looking for and gave us exactly what we wanted - along with making some awesome suggestions that really took the experience and product to the next level! They were completely unobtrusive during the wedding (I didn’t even notice the cameras being there), but still managed to capture everything and create a really special wedding video that we will cherish forever. Icing on the cake? INCREDIBLE prices! I would definitely use Dave and his team again!
  • Buchi
    Buchi Married on 08/25/2018

Couldn’t be better!

David was really cool to work with and his prices for available options are pretty good. I have no regrets selecting him as the videographer for my big day. Keep up the great work David.
  • John
    John W. Married on 08/18/2018

Graciously flowed with change to rain location

We couldn't have been happier with David's work -- we have a beautiful record of our special day. He got great camera angles without being obtrusive -- kind of magical that he could do that!

Documented Video Productions's reply:

What a magical event! Thank you for including me and my wife in your celebration! If you ever need any other videos down the line, happy to help!
    Emmy H. Married on 08/18/2018

Great to work with

David is absolutely amazing to work with. He is very professional and punctual. He gave us a customized package based on my needs and always responded to my emails and questions in a timely manner.Looking forward to working with him again in other event.

Documented Video Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Documented Video it was an honor and a privilege to film your special day! I'm so glad we were able to make it all work for everyone!
    Angela Married on 05/19/2018
    When my fiancé, now husband first met David he provided detailed information to us. He was very personable, attentive, reasonable pricing, and I knew that day I wanted David to be our wedding videographer. We recently received our video. It is amazing! I have looked at the video every morning and I cry, I smile, I laugh and I cry again. If you haven’t considered incorporating a videographer, you are doing yourself a disservice. If you have a chance checkout “Angela and Keith wedding highlights” on YouTube do you can see David’s awesome skills.

Documented Video Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Angela and Keith! It was such a thrill to be apart of your wedding and I wish you both nothing but the very best! There were so many special moments throughout the evening and I'm very excited that the video will allow everyone to remember those moments forever. Enjoy the memories!