55 Reviews for Documented Video Productions

Blu-Ray (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)
47 Documented Video Productions Reviews

An absolutely pleasure to work with before, during, and after the wedding. He worked beautifully with our photographer and never once appeared in the way. The final product was beautiful and we are so thrilled to have such an amazing video of our special day. Pricing was beyond reasonable and never changed. Without a doubt we will use David for our next event.

Profile Picture Ari, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David was fantastic! He made us feel so comfortable and did a great job capturing all our important moments! We are delighted to have worked with him! He's such a pro!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Cinematic, Documentary, Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Reception

David was amazing to work with. Every aspect was professional and perfect! David was sure to accommodate every aspect of the video I wanted for my wedding day! Could not recommend Documented Video Productions any higher!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

The best thing about David is that I barely noticed him! No clunky equipment up in my face! He was quick and easy going--all great things when planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Chana, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Look at other videos he has done in the past and speak to him about your needs and wants.

Profile Picture Regina, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Very efficient (gets the job done quickly)! Always responds immediately...by phone and by e-mail. Helpful and nice. Does great work! Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Sandy, 9/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

David at Documented Video is the cream of the crop of videographers. His end product is creative, high quality, and fun, his prices are competative, and he is great to work with. Documented went above and beyond in our wedding and captured the wedding at many different angles. I was impressed from start to finish, and highly recommend. We are so happy with this vendor.

Profile Picture User7236445, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

An absolute must! Can't stop watching our wedding video! Loved everything about the service! Thanks so much David!

Profile Picture User7410975, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David Hercenberg from Documented Video Productions was amazing to work with. He is friendly, prompt, and professional. He produced a perfect representation of the love from our wedding day in video form. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Storytelling

Superb Service!
Excellent quality!
Delivers a great product!
Gives everything a personal touch.

Profile Picture User7118942, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David at Documented Photography was a pleasure to work with. We barely noticed him, and yet he caught every perfect moment. During our cocktail hour, he got these hilarious and sweet interviews from our family members and friends. He put together an amazing highlights video that captured our happiness and love. The video footage from the entire day and night was great--memories we will always have. I recommend having him for the entire wedding--getting ready to the last song!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Documentary, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Blu-Ray, DVD

David was great! I hardly even knew he was there to be honest which is good because I didn't want to be tripping over him. I knew he was there and captured the moments. He worked very well with my photographer. He answered timely. He made sure I got everything I wanted.

Profile Picture Lexi, 6/4/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Documentary, Traditional, Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Add'l Hours

My husband and I are so incredibly happy and grateful for David at Documented Video Productions! He brought together an amazing video that will be cherished for the rest of our lives by family and friends. From the beginning, David was VERY responsive, adaptive to what we were looking for and offered his service at an unbeatable price. He remained in contact over the duration of our engagement, making sure to finalize details, times, etc. for the big day. At the wedding David showed up early and looked very professional. He worked with the other vendors to ensure we were getting the most out of our day and many people commented how David was always where he needed to be. Every crucial moment, David was there, capturing it on camera (mind you he was NOT in your face or obtrusive). He offered to stay longer than we had initialized on our contract and he made us and all of our guests feel comfortable. A little more than a month after the wedding our video was completed and we couldn't be more appreciative. You can tell he put a lot of thought and time into making a video that's meant for us, and not just some generic format. I highly recommend Documented Video Productions! Thank you David!!!
~Mr. & Mrs. Schmidt

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Documentary, Traditional, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Reception

Could not be happier with the service. Excellent job by David!

Profile Picture User4200417, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am so happy we chose Documented Video to capture our wedding day! Our wedding was November 7, 2015. The wedding video was a last minute addition and David made it possible! When we watched it we laughed and cried, it felt like we had traveled back in time and we were in that moment again! We love that you can hear our vows clearly in the video. David was very professional and very easy to work with. He was very responsive and helpful when I emailed him questions. I am SO happy we chose David as our wedding videographer. It was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Jeff, 11/7/15, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, DVD

David is talented, creative, and attune to documenting the special moments of your event.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David was a pleasure to work with. We're so happy that we have footage from our big day! We ended up extending the amount of time shortly before the wedding and are so happy we did. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Melanie , 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Documentary, Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, USB Hard Drive

My wife and I had tried going the budget-driven route and had retained a film student to film our wedding. The week before our wedding (literally, 7 days prior to the big day), the videographer we had retained had told us he moved to Florida the week before and that he wasn't sure if he could make it to our wedding. Aside from being so disappointed in the lack of professionalism from that videographer, we had little time to find a replacement videographer. That is when we came across David through other reviews on multiple wedding sites raving about his services and company. It turned out that David had provided services for mutual friends' weddings in the past. David was already booked for our wedding day, but he went above and beyond to recommend options for us, which included either going through him to organize or he allowed us to reach out to his recommended videographers directly. One of David's top recommendations is who we ended up working with directly and we were incredibly happy. It really showed how David is a genuinely good person, professional vendor, and smart businessman, because he truly helped us in a dire situation. He was easy to get in touch with and also followed up regularly to check in to see how our progress was going. All of this happened right when his wife was pregnant and they were expecting the baby any day, and he still was texting and calling us to see how he could help. Hands down, a true professional!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/2/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

David from Documented Video Productions was amazing. He was professional, flexible, paid attention to what we asked for and really wanted, and delivered more than what was promised to us. One of the most important keepsakes from your wedding day will be your video- the day flies by so quickly and there are so many special moments that you don't get to see until you get your video back. David captured everything that we worked so hard on for the day and every single amazing moment that we weren't able to see on the day of our wedding was there. I can't stop watching my highlights video and every time I do, I can't stop smiling. David, I cannot say thank you enough for the wonderful treasure that my husband and I will cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you for making our day so special.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

So much goes into planning a wedding, and that day goes by so fast, I had no idea how much it would mean to me when I hired a videographer, but I literally cried my eyes out watching all of the beautiful moments And details that David captured. He is truly a master of his craft and was a joy to deal with, from our initial consultation to his prompt delivery of the finished product!! We couldn't be happier that we chose Documnted Video Productions! .... And the drone he used was a cool touch

Profile Picture Anastasiya, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Exactly what we wanted! A memory of our special day and all of our loved ones in one place, while not being too overdone or intrusive.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, DVD

very professional, well please with the outcome of the video, very affordable. I would highly recomend

Profile Picture allissia, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I, along with our entire family; loved our wedding video and montage! David was extremely professional throughout the entire process and delivered an amazing video that captured all of the emotional and hysterical moments of the night! We loved the style of our montage- not too sappy but just enough emotion to relive the night, ending with footage of our guests on the dance floor having a good time. We highly recommend David to brides who don't want to deal with the larger production companies, 6 month+ turn around time and lack of personal touch. Our video was ready within weeks of our wedding and the editing was excellent.

Profile Picture User4558286, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We couldn't be happier with the completed video. David really captured everything going on at the wedding as if he had a dozen cameras recording. He edited all the footage and delivered a concise version of the most important moments of the day.

signed,