3311 Katewood Court, Baltimore, MD 21209 Map · Phone number

About Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs

Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs custom invitations for every occasion. We can work together to come up with something original and creative for your special day!
Other items available for you needs are:
Wedding Programs • Seat Cards • Seating Charts • Table Numbers • Thank You Notes • Save the Dates • Engagement Parties • Bachelorette Parties • Rehearsal Dinner • Bridal Showers • Favors • Napkins • Menus • Signature Boards • Cake Toppers • Affordable Prices.

Contact Rachel at 410-935-1413 or kindlyrsvpdesigns@gmail.com

Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs 7
  • Blair

Blair · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful everything!

Rachel came in and saved the day! I was with another printer at the time that I ended up switching and using Rachel. My save the dates were wrong and I was fed up with my current printer. After one conversation with Rachel, she encouraged me to quit the other printer and go with her. She had my invitations to me in just a week and ready to go. She printed and executed a gorgeous suite of invitations and printed signage for the reception. She was a dream to work with and her paper is gorgeous.

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs 8

Danielle · Married on 03/23/2019

The prettiest paper!

I am so happy we went with Rachel for all of our stationary needs!! I was at a point in planning our wedding where I was really overwhelmed when we went to see Rachel. She made the whole process as simple as possible which made everything much easier on my end. She showed me some examples of what we could do and then showed me how we could change things up to make them unique to our wedding. The invitations were exactly what I wanted! She also did our seating chart, table numbers, custom cocktail signs, guest book sign, and thank you cards! Everything was so pretty and it all tied in together. Rachel was super responsive and flexible and really helped me pick out the perfect things for my wedding. Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs 9
    Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs 10
    Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs 11
    Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs 12
    Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs 13

Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs's reply:

Thank you Danielle. I loved working with you and your parents! Thank you so much for supporting me and I hope we can work together in the future again.

N Graham · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding Stationary and birthday favors

Rachel is absolutely wonderful. She is prompt, proficient, personable, and professional.
    Her response time is very fast. She works with you through the entire process. I will be using her for all my stationary needs .

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Letterpress, Printing

• RCC Weddings & Events
    RCC Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Rachel of Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs is fabulous to work with from a customer standpoint and also as a fellow wedding vendor. Kindly RSVP provided several items for my own wedding and now I have the pleasure of working with her as a vendor. I would not hesitate to send any of my couples to Rachel as I know her product will be outstanding! Her attention to detail and knowledge are fantastic. You cannot go wrong with Kindly RSVP.

• District Remix
    District Remix Wedding DJs

Rachel is awesome! Super responsive and very attentive to her client's needs, she brings out their wedding style through their invitations. Her designs are truly stunning. Book her today!

• EVENTPRO Design and Production
    EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

These aren't just paper products. Rachel brings the personality of her clients and puts it into her work. Check it out and be astounded!

• 3311 Katewood Court Baltimore, 21209 See on map