Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs

Custom Invitations For Every Occasion
Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs custom invitations for every occasion.  We can work together to come up with something original and creative for your special day!
Other items available for you needs are:
Wedding Programs • Seat Cards • Seating Charts • Table Numbers • Thank You Notes • Save the Dates • Engagement Parties • Bachelorette Parties • Rehearsal Dinner • Bridal Showers • Favors • Napkins • Menus • Signature Boards • Cake Toppers • Affordable Prices.

Contact Rachel at 410-935-1413 or kindlyrsvpdesigns@gmail.com

Printing (22)
Custom Invitations (21)
Assembly (16)
Letterpress (7)

Kindly R.S.V.P. and Rachel are so wonderful! Rachel was very professional, and accommodating in my many requests/changes. We ordered our wedding invites through her, and they are absolutely stunning. I had so many people reach out to me just to compliment the invitations (more than I could have imagined!). Rachel is so talented in what she does, and I will definitely use her in future stationary needs. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/16/18, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations

When I began my wedding planning process I knew invitations were one area I didn’t want to spend a lot on/ didn’t really have strong opinions about. Ironically Rachel became my favorite vendor to work with ! She made the design process so easy and fun, her prices were so reasonable, and I got so many compliments on my invites! Rachel is one of the kindest people you will meet , is extremely professional and you can tell cares about each and everyone of her brides. I have already given her name out to every future bride I meet - be sure to check her out you won’t regret it!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations

We first met Rachel back in January 2017 at a Bridal show in Timonium. The first thing that caught our eye was the "Orioles baseball ticket" save the date magnet! From that moment on, we knew that Rachel was going to create us an amazing save the date magnet that would represent our theme of our wedding, baseball. We absolutely loved our save the date magnet however the level of customer service Rachel brought was fantastic. We absolutely loved creatively and her passion towards her career. Rachel also help us create personalized wedding invitations that were seriously the best ones I have ever seen, SUPER elegant and personalized to exactly what we wanted. We also ordered customized Orioles seating cards, O's jerseys placement cards, and 2 posters for our wedding which all our guests absolutely LOVED!
During the entire process, (we got married on April 28th, 2018) I have probably talked with Rachel via email about 200 times (probably more) and spoken with her on the phone and in-person numerous times. Rachel is the best at what she does but the level of customer service and making us feel that we were her own customer and not just a business deal is the key factor. We definitely recommend Rachel and RSVP designs to ANYONE who is looking personalized wedding invitations, save the dates, and everything that you need to make your wedding special!

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1381441852785 barmitzvahsavethedatesbaltimore
220x220 sq 1381441936079 ceremonyprogram
220x220 sq 1381441950835 boxedweddinginvitationcoral

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Rachel of Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs is fabulous to work with from a customer standpoint and also as a fellow wedding vendor. Kindly RSVP provided several items for my own wedding and now I have the pleasure of working with her as a vendor. I would not hesitate to send any of my couples to Rachel as I know her product will be outstanding! Her attention to detail and knowledge are fantastic. You cannot go wrong with Kindly RSVP.

Rachel is awesome! Super responsive and very attentive to her client's needs, she brings out their wedding style through their invitations. Her designs are truly stunning. Book her today!

These aren't just paper products. Rachel brings the personality of her clients and puts it into her work. Check it out and be astounded!

I worked with Rachel for my own wedding. She is a pleasure to work with and took my mess of inspiration and turned it into the perfect invitation!

Rachel is Fantastic! She did my invitations both wedding and rehearsal dinner, table numbers/cards, and thank you cards for my wedding in October 2011. She was wonderful to work with and everything look gorgeous! I would recommend her to anyone getting married who was beautiful invitations.

3311 Katewood Court, Baltimore, MD 21209   See On Map