A Royal Affair Event Planning & Management

A Royal Affair Event Planning & Management

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About A Royal Affair Event Planning & Management

A Royal Affair Event Planning & Management is a full service event planning and management company.  We provide valuable resources that support and promote social celebrations, special events and meetings.  We help individuals and companies celebrate unique and memorable events using creative planning and professionalism.

A Royal Affair provides a professional approach in designing, executing and evaluating events or meetings.  We believe in providing our clients with a flawless event that is uniquely constructed to make our clients feel like "Royalty
".

Categories: Wedding Invitation, Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Baltimore

1 Review for A Royal Affair Event Planning & Management

I was at my wits' end trying to find someone to decorate my reception space with jumbo balloons, but Walida made my vision a reality. Our space was AMAZING. She was so accommodating--she made an early morning, hour's drive away to deliver a lot of really big balloons, and it really set the tone for the entire reception. I was floored when I finally saw the end result (they wouldn't let me see it beforehand!). Everyone kept raving about the decor. I was really lucky to have found her, and highly recommend her for your events!

Profile Picture User3935467, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews

220x220 sq 1262746224846 045
220x220 sq 1262746268330 062
220x220 sq 1262746315174 044

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I've had the pleasure to work with A Royal Affair Event Planning & Mgmt several times. Every event has been absolutely amazing. Walida, the owner is very punctual, creative and professional. I appreciate their work and unique style.

When called upon to provide our services for Royal Affair Event Planning and Management, They are such a Joy to work with and only want the best for there customers and clients. We make sure they get want they want as they only use the best..Which is what they say only there customers deserve..We highly recommend this great bunch of Professionals....

ZBest Limousines works with event planners to specifically customize clients needs It has been a pleasure to work with such professional coordinators and we look forward to assisting their staff to ensure the customer recieves the best in quality transportation on there wedding day

PO Box 27076, Baltimore, MD 21230   See On Map