Dear Darling Design Studio

Baltimore, MD View map

Dear Darling Design Studio is a creative calligraphy and illustration company based in Baltimore, Maryland. Owner and lead-illustrator, Darra, is a traditionally trained illustrator with over a decade of artistic experience. With traditional pen and ink as her weapon of choice, and a palette full of color as her greatest ally, Darra is driven to accurately reflect each couple’s particular personality. The combination of original illustrated backgrounds layered with authentic calligraphy will leave a stylish impression for your day to remember.

Dear Darling Design Studio offers couples a multitude of additional services in order to set a stylish mood for your wedding day. Some of their additional services include:

• Custom invitations
  • Design
  • Assembly
  • Shipping

Seen On:

Popsugar (x2), Buzzfeed, CBS News, Yahoo News, Access Hollywood Online, Style Me Pretty, Rock N Roll Bride Magazine (x2), and many more!

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Courtney
    Courtney N. Married on 12/03/2020

Absolutely blown away!

I collaborated with Darra for a boho/woodland themed elopement last month and was completely BLOWN AWAY by the invitation suite that she designed. I gave her my vision and she ran with it in the best way possible! All of the little details were simply perfect! I would highly recommend her to anyone!
  • Alison
    Alison V. Married on 10/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made a big part of postponing easy

Dear Darling Design Studio made some awesome digital Change the Date cards for us. They were super easy to work with, quick, and did beautiful work!
  • Ashley
    Ashley W. Married on 07/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I love everything she made for me so much!

Darra is seriously an amazing artist. I found her on Instagram and fell in love with her cosmic style. I reached out to get a custom jacket, envelopes, place cards and table numbers lettered for my wedding. Seriously every piece exceeded my expectations. It was so much more beautiful in person than it is online because you can see all of the attention to detail, the metallic elements, and the texture in her pieces. You can tell that she really loves what she does and takes the time to make sure each piece is perfect.

Working with Darra, you are getting an artist that truly cares about you and your style and the message you want your wedding to convey. Her customer service was amazing. She kept us updated through out the whole process, sent us progress photos and proofs before she got started. She made sure that we were 100% happy with everything before it shipped to us. If we were local I would have hired her to do a lot more, but shipping was the only constraint. Even though she wasn’t local, I decided to go with her because she checked ever box on our list.

If you’re thinking of hiring a Calligrapher or stationer, this is the one that you need! I will be telling every single engaged couple I know about her for the rest of my life!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

4813 10th St Baltimore, MD, 21225
Location of (Dear Darling Design Studio)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding