296 Reviews for Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs

Custom Invitations (21)
Assembly (16)
Letterpress (7)
292 Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs Reviews

Kindly R.S.V.P. and Rachel are so wonderful! Rachel was very professional, and accommodating in my many requests/changes. We ordered our wedding invites through her, and they are absolutely stunning. I had so many people reach out to me just to compliment the invitations (more than I could have imagined!). Rachel is so talented in what she does, and I will definitely use her in future stationary needs. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/16/18, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations

When I began my wedding planning process I knew invitations were one area I didn’t want to spend a lot on/ didn’t really have strong opinions about. Ironically Rachel became my favorite vendor to work with ! She made the design process so easy and fun, her prices were so reasonable, and I got so many compliments on my invites! Rachel is one of the kindest people you will meet , is extremely professional and you can tell cares about each and everyone of her brides. I have already given her name out to every future bride I meet - be sure to check her out you won’t regret it!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations

We first met Rachel back in January 2017 at a Bridal show in Timonium. The first thing that caught our eye was the "Orioles baseball ticket" save the date magnet! From that moment on, we knew that Rachel was going to create us an amazing save the date magnet that would represent our theme of our wedding, baseball. We absolutely loved our save the date magnet however the level of customer service Rachel brought was fantastic. We absolutely loved creatively and her passion towards her career. Rachel also help us create personalized wedding invitations that were seriously the best ones I have ever seen, SUPER elegant and personalized to exactly what we wanted. We also ordered customized Orioles seating cards, O's jerseys placement cards, and 2 posters for our wedding which all our guests absolutely LOVED!
During the entire process, (we got married on April 28th, 2018) I have probably talked with Rachel via email about 200 times (probably more) and spoken with her on the phone and in-person numerous times. Rachel is the best at what she does but the level of customer service and making us feel that we were her own customer and not just a business deal is the key factor. We definitely recommend Rachel and RSVP designs to ANYONE who is looking personalized wedding invitations, save the dates, and everything that you need to make your wedding special!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations

I couldn't thank rachel enough

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Rachel was great and did the perfect job implementing my theme into our menus and welcome note. She is super friendly and very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend her for any wedding print needs!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/23/18, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Printing

Not only did Rachel match our vision but did it in a affordable manner. The cards were of good quality but also good value. Rachel was always quick to respond and was always very fast completing each of our paper product needs. Even when things didn't go to plan Rachel made sure things were fixed and always done well before schedule.

Profile Picture Kristi , 1/13/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations

Rachel is amazing! She does a fabulous job and is extremely kind and and efficient.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 12/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Look no further! Rachel is flexible, accommodating,budget-friendly and a pleasure to work with!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was important to me to create a wedding invitation that set the tone for our wedding events. I had a vision for the style of invitation I wanted, but could not find it through any readily available templates. I learned about Kindly R.S.V.P through a wedding expo. When we went to her shop and talked through the options I ended up with the invitation that I had envisioned. She did not have the exact style in her portfolio of designs but was able to create exactly what I wanted. She was upfront with her pricing and timeline and very responsive. I had countless guests reach out and express how much they loved our invitations and that it was one of the nicest invitations they have ever seen. I highly recommend Kindly R.S.V.P.

Profile Picture Simone, 11/19/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Assembly, Design, Printing

So easy to work with and such a perfect end result!! Love love love!! Everything was just perfect!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Thank you so much for designing our Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations. You were able to turn our ideas into a reality. Both the invitations turned out so well and we couldn't be happier. We can't wait to have you design invitations for us in the future.

Profile Picture Adrienne, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would definitely recommend Kindly RSVP!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Rachel was so flexible and super helpful!

Profile Picture Shari, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Several guests told me my invitations were the most beautiful invitations they had every seen. Thank you Rachel for helping me bring my vision to life. I could not have been happier!

Profile Picture Cheri, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Rachel was a pleasure to work with. She worked with us and designed a great invitation for our wedding. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Printing, Custom Invitations

My overall experience with Rachel was great! Rachel is incredibly knowledgable was so helpful when it came to designing my invitations, as well as wedding programs. There was even a little incident when my husbands name was accidentally spelled incorrectly on our wedding welcome sign (with the wedding a couple days away) I contacted Rachel and she was so accommodating she ordered, and had a new sign made and ready to be picked up the day before the wedding. All in all; she's awesome! Thanks Rachel!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

It was such a pleasure working with Rachel, our invites were stunning!!!

Profile Picture Adriana, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations

Rachel was a pleasure to work with. I used her for our wedding invitations, which turned out absolutely GORGEOUS, place cards for guests, kippot, and ceremony programs. Everything exceeded my expectations. Even when there was a mistake on the kippot, Rachel immediately acted on it and had them ordered correctly in time for the wedding. The only reason I gave flexibility a 4 star was because there were a few times Rachel was on vacation, and therefore could not be present when I needed a few envelopes printed for extra guests, however we worked it out where I could pick up the plain envelopes from her office, which meant I had to print labels for them but that really wasn't a big deal. I highly recommend Rachel Zemel and Kindly RSVP for everything you need for a special occasion, she definitely knows what she is doing!

Profile Picture Carly, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Party Supplies

I looked at every website out there and agonized over invitations. When I made an appointment with Rachel I thought it would be overwhelming. Within a few minutes of my arrival we designed my wedding invitations. They were absolutely beautiful. Rachel was patient, kind and always quick to respond. The invitations and other stationary I received were of great quality. I received so many compliments. I highly recommend Kindly RSVP for all your Stationary needs!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was such a pleasure working with Rachel! Her work was beautiful and we really appreciated how approachable she was throughout the entire process. She did our invitations and placecards and we got so many compliments! Will most definitely recommend her to any brides we meet in the future!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rachel at KINDLY RSVP was terrific to work with. People are still talking about how gorgeous and stylish our invitations were! She also created our thank you cards with the same theme from the invitations. I am so glad that we found her on the web!

Profile Picture Keshia, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I highly recommend Rachel for wedding needs. I do not have one negative thing to say about her business etiquette nor service. She was very pleasant, professional and patient. She has a huge variety of styles to choose from and the cost will not damage your wallet. My guest even raved about how BEAUTIFUL my wedding invitations were; that they were the best they've seen in years. I will definitely contact Rachel again for any future invitation needs.

Profile Picture Clarissa, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I was 100% satisfied with the service and my invitations.

Profile Picture Valeria, 8/19/17, 1 Review
4.7

My fiance and I met Rachel at a wedding expo in January, 2016. She was extremely helpful and gave us a lot of good info. All her products were very professional and elegant. We hired Rachel to do our save the dates, wedding invites, "day of" items such as our program fans, seating chart (which was a gorgeous picture seating chart), table numbers, menu cards, Bar signs, etc. as well as our thank you cards. She was extremely patient with all the emails I sent, changes and "suggestions". I just love everything she did and our friends and family were wowed by everything!!! She is amazing!!! You WILL NOT be disappointed. I will certainly use her again!!!

Profile Picture Deborah, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I absolutely LOVED our wedding invitations. They were unique and so well done and I received SO many compliments on them. The quality was so much nicer than some of the invitations you order on line. Rachel was so easy to work with and so creative! I would recommend this to anyone! I also got my table numbers from Kindly RSVP which matched with my inivitations and looked so pretty!

Profile Picture Krista, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews