Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs Reviews

339 | Baltimore, MD

339 Reviews for Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs

Laren Altberger · Married on 11/11/2020

The best experience!

Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs was amazing to work with for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah! Rachel is the sweetest on the planet and so easy to work with. She is extremely creative, flexible and supportive. Rachel helped my daughter design her invitations, as well as a logo, and was extremely flexible with her schedule to chat or meet up. We will definitely use her expertise again for all future needs. We highly recommend Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs!

• Ashley

Ashley Giegel · Married on 10/25/2020

Travel/Adventure Style Invitations

Our invitations were custom designed for our semi-destination wedding. We had to keep pushing back the send out date based on the ever changing pandemic restrictions. When we asked for a specific date Rachel was quick to accommodate and the invitations were everything we hoped for and more! However, when I first tried to send them I didn't have enough postage and they were all returned to my home. Would have been nice to know we needed the extra postage. Our guests loved them and we received many compliments on the uniqueness of the design. We'd recommend Rachel to anyone looking for any stationary products. She's easy to work with and helps immensely with design ideas.

Sent on 11/22/2020

Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! Ohh sorry about them being returned!! I really enjoyed working with you, and I am glad your were still able to hold the wedding.
  • Nicole

Nicole Denno · Married on 10/24/2020

Using kindly rsvp

Using Kindly RSVP was the best decision we ever made when selecting our wedding invitations! Rachel made our experience so easy & truly delivered invitations that were better than what we envisioned. She’s so fun to work with, so easy to reach & is so great with taking the stress away during wedding planning. When you work with this company, you’re guaranteed beautiful, one of a kind invitations for an exceptional price, as well as someone who cheers you on every step of the way during wedding planning. She has millions of different samples & will work tirelessly to make your designs perfect.

Sent on 11/27/2020
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 09/18/2020

Dream Stationary

Working with her was a DREAM! Trying to get married in 2020 has been a joke to say the least. She made it process a lot less stressful with great communication and connections. I received my invites days before Baltimore City shut down events and she offered to reprint them for me next year by removing the top layer for minimal costs. I cannot wait to get to work with her again - minus COVID 19. I will absolutely use her services again for various events.

Sent on 08/13/2020
  • Blair

Blair · Married on 06/28/2020

Beautiful everything!

Rachel came in and saved the day! I was with another printer at the time that I ended up switching and using Rachel. My save the dates were wrong and I was fed up with my current printer. After one conversation with Rachel, she encouraged me to quit the other printer and go with her. She had my invitations to me in just a week and ready to go. She printed and executed a gorgeous suite of invitations and printed signage for the reception. She was a dream to work with and her paper is gorgeous.

Sent on 12/22/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 04/19/2020

Great value and easy to work with!

Rachel helped us design an elegant and classic looking invitation at a very affordable price! We also found communication easy and our invitations were delivered to us in a timely manner. We were so happy that we are also hoping to use Rachel for other wedding stationary including programs and favor cards. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/24/2019

Anwar Gorham · Married on 04/11/2020

Excellent designs and great to work with!

Rachel helped us create a unique and personalized look for our invitations, signage, programs, and thank you notes. The invitations received rave reviews from our guests and everything was designed and printed flawlessly! We would highly recommend Rachel and RSVP Designs.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Raquel M · Married on 03/14/2020

Look no further

Rachel was incredible to work with. I wanted something specific and she made my vision a reality. Not to mention she was incredibly patient and super responsive. She knows what she’s doing and will be super honest with her opinion. Definitely come here for invitations and all your stationary needs if you’re looking for amazing quality that happens to also be super affordable!

Shawna Wickline · Married on 02/09/2020

100% the best!!

Rachel is unbelievable in every way and a top notch professional!

Pam · Married on 12/21/2019

Fabulous Experience!

We have worked with Rachel and her team for at least five years on four different events, one of which occurs annually. Rachel is extremely creative, resourceful, calm, thoughtful, empathetic, organized....and so much more! She has talked me down from the ledge almost yearly and even provided last minute tech help with my lists. I highly recommend Rachel for all graphic design and invitation needs. She is an absolute gem and pleasure to work with. Thank you Rachel!

L Vaszil · Married on 11/30/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Went with Kindly RSVP for our invitation suite and could not have been happier with everything! Rachel went above and beyond in every way. From the personalized monogram, to the level of detail in choosing the paper stock. Cannot rave enough about her!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/09/2019

SO MUCH EASIER THAN Minted (or any other website)

I couldn't be happier with how our invitations turned out! They were gorgeous and really set the tone for our big day. Most importantly, they saved me a TON of time by not having to design them myself through a website.

We met Rachel at a wedding expo and decided to set up an appointment a few months later. She had us come to her studio and showed us all of the different options for paper, color, font, style, etc. She matched everything up for us and showed us examples of invitations that were similar to my style. After choosing the look she sent me a super easy to use template for the wording and addresses. Her prices are really reasonable, turn around time is efficient and the quality is AMAZING.

We were so happy with her work we decided to have her design our welcome sign and seating chart as well. I would highly recommend Rachel and will definitely use her in the future.

Sent on 02/03/2020

Annamarie P · Married on 10/31/2019

Amazing! Gave me my dream invitation

I got married 10/31/19 and had a very specific idea for the invitations that included a lazy cut gate folded around the invitation. Of the 5 invitation vendors we visited, Kindly RSVP was the only place able to see my vision through and make it happen.

Shelbyandmegan2019@gmail.com · Married on 10/13/2019

Amazing Experience

Rachel did my save the dates and my wedding invitations. Everything came out beautiful and we received so many complaints. I will definitely be using her services in the future!

Kaitlin Burke · Married on 08/24/2019

Rachel is amazing!

I would absolutely using Rachel for all invites! She was so helpful in designing and was able to get all of our invites done when needed!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Barbara · Married on 08/17/2019

Daughter’s Wedding

Rachel at Kindly RSVP Designs was fantastic to work with. She was professional yet fun, very creative and provided on time delivery. Her designs resulted in beautiful wedding invitations, menus and place cards. We received so many compliments on all her products. Kindly RSVP most definitely rates 5 stars!!!

Tracey Carroll · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding Invitations

Rachel was AMAZING!!! Everyone loved our invitations and so did we. She was timely in communication and getting our invitations to us. I would highly recommend using them!

• Charles

Charles Geppi · Married on 08/10/2019

A Perfect Choice

The services provided by Rachel exceeded our expectations for our wedding. She was very accommodating during those times we needed to make a change. The finished product was spectacular! We received many compliments from our friends and family on the invitations, envelopes and the "welcome package". We would encourage any couple thinking about using this type of service to use the services of Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 07/20/2019

Highly recommend!! You will not be disappointed!

Rachel is fantastic to work with! She did our wedding invitations and our thank you cards for our July 20, 2019 wedding. They were both so beautiful! I received numerous compliments! She is also very easy to get in touch and responds quickly! Will definitely be using her in the future!

Rachel Kogul · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Invitations!

Kindly RSVP was a pleasure to work with for our daughter’s Bat Mitzvah invitations. Rachel was patient and extremely responsive with my questions. The invitation was of high quality and we received many compliments. I’ve already recommended her for many friend’s upcoming mitzvahs!

Elaine Tsubota · Married on 06/04/2019

Beautiful Custom Invitations

It was a pleasure to work with Rachel on my wedding and reception invitations and rsvp cards. My husband and I were very pleased with our finished invitations and rsvp cards. Rachel produces a beautiful product and her prices are very good. She has a large variety of patterns, paper stock, etc. to offer. The turnaround time is excellent. She is very helpful, while being open to suggestions. I very much enjoyed working with her, and highly recommend her.

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautifully done

Rachel was amazing to work with. She has amazing vision and creates something so beautiful from your ideas. She was ready and willing to do whatever I needed, last minute or not!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Sandy Adorney · Married on 05/19/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

We were very pleased with everything we received from Kindly R.S.V.P Designs. She had lots of styles and samples available to show us, which was great because I didn't even know where to start with invitations! Highly recommend them!

Karen Wells · Married on 05/18/2019

Kindly R.S.V.P. Design

While attending a wedding expo in Baltimore I happen to take a card from Kindly R.S.V.P., best decision ever!
    We had no idea what kind of invitation we wanted to create but after working with Rachel she helped us design something so special.
    We had several family and friends reach out to say how much they loved our invitations and how beautiful it was.
    Rachel was so helpful and made the decision process so easy.
    She helped design our logo for our wedding favors and went above and beyond with a last minute request for napkins.
    I would highly recommend going with Rachel at Kindly R.S.V.P, you'll be so happy you did!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Danielle · Married on 03/23/2019

The prettiest paper!

I am so happy we went with Rachel for all of our stationary needs!! I was at a point in planning our wedding where I was really overwhelmed when we went to see Rachel. She made the whole process as simple as possible which made everything much easier on my end. She showed me some examples of what we could do and then showed me how we could change things up to make them unique to our wedding. The invitations were exactly what I wanted! She also did our seating chart, table numbers, custom cocktail signs, guest book sign, and thank you cards! Everything was so pretty and it all tied in together. Rachel was super responsive and flexible and really helped me pick out the perfect things for my wedding. Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs's reply:

Thank you Danielle. I loved working with you and your parents! Thank you so much for supporting me and I hope we can work together in the future again.