Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs Reviews

Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs 6
Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs 7

N Graham · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding Stationary and birthday favors

Rachel is absolutely wonderful. She is prompt, proficient, personable, and professional.
    Her response time is very fast. She works with you through the entire process. I will be using her for all my stationary needs .

Rachel Dabbah · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing!

Rachel is amazing at what she does. She is always responsive to emails or phone calls. I can't say enough wonderful things about her work. She does an outstanding job with invitations. I was given so many compliments from my guests when they received our invitation. I highly recommend Kindly R.S.V.P Designs.

Diana Neville · Married on 11/15/2018

The Neville's Experience

Rachel has been our go-to for all our stationary needs. She handles our Christmas cards, invitations for parties, and she did our wedding invitations. We knew for our wedding that the invitation would set the tone for the entire event. Rachel worked tirelessly with us to create a monogram and a brand that we used for everything. It was a perfect combination of class and elegance. She truly gives a "WOW" factor in her work that we were extremely impressed with. No matter how many times we went back and forth on changes, Rachel made sure every detail was attended to. She cares about her clients and making sure everything is perfect. I've referred her to countless friends/family and everyone is thrilled with her work. I'll continue to use Kindly RSVP for years to come!

Sara Vazquez · Married on 11/11/2018

Best Invitations We Have Ever Seen

From the invitations to the seating cards, we kept hearing how it was the most beautiful paper goods our guest have even seen. Rachel has been an all star from the first day we met her, to the week of our wedding when we made panicked requests that she was able to accommodate. We are already looking for ways to work with her again.

Candace · Married on 11/10/2018

Rachel is the BEST!

I had so many compliments on my invitations! Rachel was so easy to work with and her work is amazing! I would definitely recommend her for all your invitation needs

MOB123 · Married on 11/03/2018

Invitations, Welcome Cards, Table Numbers

Rachel was a pleasure to work with, never pushy, and sat down with my daughter and me to share some examples of other invitations she had done in the past. Within an hour she pulled several items together to make a gorgeous invitation for us. Many of our guests told us how beautiful the invitation was. She was extremely responsive and also created Welcome cards for us to place in our hospitality bags as well as the table numbers. I highly recommend RSVP Designs.

• Stephanie

Stephanie Clark · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Experience and Product!

Working with Rachel was an awesome experience. She took the time to meet with me in person, discuss every piece of the detail of my wedding invitations and wedding stationary which I wanted. I had a specific theme that I wanted incorporated into my stationary and she did that and the end products looked fantastic. I couldn't have asked for more!

Arifa · Married on 10/19/2018

Great experience!

Working with Rachel was so great! She is wonderful and really worked with me on the vision for my invitations. I will definitely be using her again for other events!

• Simonne

Simonne Bisaha · Married on 10/13/2018

Rachel was very flexible, effeicient, courteous and friendly, and easy to work with! She does excellent work! I recieved many complements!

I love the fact that Rachel also does a large variety of things, and can easily personalize them to meet your needs.

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Invitations

Working with Rachel was a joy! She was super flexible and open to all of my requests. We found the perfect laser cut pocket invitations then got to work designing away. Her recommendations were helpful and she definitely knew what would look best! I loved the final product and was honored to send them out!

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend!!

I used Rachel for my save the dates and invitations and I couldn't have been happier. She was so easy to work with and exceeded all my expectations. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Jerri · Married on 09/08/2018

Rachel at Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs was fantastic to work with for our wedding! Whether it was in person or by email or phone, Rachel listened to our ideas and wishes as she helped us pick out the best designs for our wedding invitations, ceremony programs, signature drink signs, table numbers, and place cards! Who knew there were so many font choices?! Rachel was able to address our invitations and stamp our response cards, so all we had to do was stamp the invitations themselves and mail! It was great feeling to help out a small business as well. We definitely recommend Rachel at Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs for anyone looking for invitations or products for their special occasion.

Heather · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing! We received nothing but complements on how "us" our invitations were! Kindly R.S.V.P. did an awesome job and she was amazing to work with! Thank you so much!

Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs 8

Elaine Drew · Married on 08/04/2018

Wonderful experience working with Rachel.

Really enjoyed working with Rachel.
    Extremely helpful. Quality of work -excellent and classy.

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

Kindly R.S.V.P. and Rachel are so wonderful! Rachel was very professional, and accommodating in my many requests/changes. We ordered our wedding invites through her, and they are absolutely stunning. I had so many people reach out to me just to compliment the invitations (more than I could have imagined!). Rachel is so talented in what she does, and I will definitely use her in future stationary needs. I highly recommend!

Lindsay · Married on 06/09/2018

When I began my wedding planning process I knew invitations were one area I didn’t want to spend a lot on/ didn’t really have strong opinions about. Ironically Rachel became my favorite vendor to work with ! She made the design process so easy and fun, her prices were so reasonable, and I got so many compliments on my invites! Rachel is one of the kindest people you will meet , is extremely professional and you can tell cares about each and everyone of her brides. I have already given her name out to every future bride I meet - be sure to check her out you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs's reply:

Thank you Lindsay! I will miss working with you!

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

We first met Rachel back in January 2017 at a Bridal show in Timonium. The first thing that caught our eye was the "Orioles baseball ticket" save the date magnet! From that moment on, we knew that Rachel was going to create us an amazing save the date magnet that would represent our theme of our wedding, baseball. We absolutely loved our save the date magnet however the level of customer service Rachel brought was fantastic. We absolutely loved creatively and her passion towards her career. Rachel also help us create personalized wedding invitations that were seriously the best ones I have ever seen, SUPER elegant and personalized to exactly what we wanted. We also ordered customized Orioles seating cards, O's jerseys placement cards, and 2 posters for our wedding which all our guests absolutely LOVED!
    During the entire process, (we got married on April 28th, 2018) I have probably talked with Rachel via email about 200 times (probably more) and spoken with her on the phone and in-person numerous times. Rachel is the best at what she does but the level of customer service and making us feel that we were her own customer and not just a business deal is the key factor. We definitely recommend Rachel and RSVP designs to ANYONE who is looking personalized wedding invitations, save the dates, and everything that you need to make your wedding special!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you both!! xo

Brittany · Married on 03/28/2018

I couldn't thank rachel enough

Rachel · Married on 03/23/2018

Rachel was great and did the perfect job implementing my theme into our menus and welcome note. She is super friendly and very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend her for any wedding print needs!!

Kristi · Married on 01/13/2018

Not only did Rachel match our vision but did it in a affordable manner. The cards were of good quality but also good value. Rachel was always quick to respond and was always very fast completing each of our paper product needs. Even when things didn't go to plan Rachel made sure things were fixed and always done well before schedule.

Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs 9
    Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs 10

Caitlin · Married on 12/08/2017

Rachel is amazing! She does a fabulous job and is extremely kind and and efficient.

Jennifer · Married on 12/02/2017

Look no further! Rachel is flexible, accommodating,budget-friendly and a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Loved working with you!

Simone · Married on 11/19/2017

It was important to me to create a wedding invitation that set the tone for our wedding events. I had a vision for the style of invitation I wanted, but could not find it through any readily available templates. I learned about Kindly R.S.V.P through a wedding expo. When we went to her shop and talked through the options I ended up with the invitation that I had envisioned. She did not have the exact style in her portfolio of designs but was able to create exactly what I wanted. She was upfront with her pricing and timeline and very responsive. I had countless guests reach out and express how much they loved our invitations and that it was one of the nicest invitations they have ever seen. I highly recommend Kindly R.S.V.P.

Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs 11

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2017

So easy to work with and such a perfect end result!! Love love love!! Everything was just perfect!!!

Adrienne · Married on 10/28/2017

Thank you so much for designing our Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations. You were able to turn our ideas into a reality. Both the invitations turned out so well and we couldn't be happier. We can't wait to have you design invitations for us in the future.